The Barrow-Downs Discussion Forum

Visit The *EVEN NEWER* Barrow-Downs Photo Page

Go Back   The Barrow-Downs Discussion Forum > Announcements and Obituaries > The Barrow-Downs
User Name
Password
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 05-17-2003, 12:44 PM   #281
Arafangwen
Shade of Carn Dûm

Location: WtR: 413 miles/Floating happily across the floor in the arms of The Phantom.....
Arafangwen has just left Hobbiton.
Send a message via ICQ to Arafangwen Send a message via AIM to Arafangwen
Silmaril

I agree with you both, although some people tend to be nicer than others. I always think of the bigger picture this way-
Quote:
Instead of being paranoid, try being an inverse paranoid, convinced that everyone is out to make you happy!
It has always worked for me! (that quote is from a book called Holy Humor by the way)

By the way, thank you for the vote Niluial!

[ May 17, 2003: Message edited by: Arafangwen ]
Arafangwen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-17-2003, 01:52 PM   #282
Niluial
Ghost Prince of Cardolan

Niluial has just left Hobbiton.
Send a message via AIM to Niluial Send a message via MSN to Niluial
Sting

Quote:
By the way, thank you for the vote Niluial!
Its a pleasure! A little off topic but I am just letting you know.. he he I was stalking you! I got bored!! So I decided to stalk some.. hehe
Niluial is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-17-2003, 02:16 PM   #283
Arafangwen
Shade of Carn Dûm

Location: WtR: 413 miles/Floating happily across the floor in the arms of The Phantom.....
Silmaril

I'm back!
Quote:
Its a pleasure! A little off topic but I am just letting you know.. he he I was stalking you! I got bored!! So I decided to stalk some.. hehe
Fine with me, I stalk you to! [img]smilies/wink.gif[/img]

Niluial~For truely being a "Lady of the Light"

One axe to rule them all~For being the craziest brother in the world

The Phantom(forgot something earlier)~For being the only person I know who realizes how truely lucky he is, that is a gift, don't forget it

Mithdan~For the excelent Downies party!!!!

Beren87~For being the only guy I know that makes me think of a certain lamma in a green shirt

burrahobbit~For sticking around when crazy people like me showed up a tried to take over

Diamond18~For always putting thought and reason into her posts

The Saucepan man~For continously filling our ears with wisdom and that funny clanking sound when you move [img]smilies/wink.gif[/img]

Mattius~For being my first sighting ever of a dancing yellow chicken, and usualy being insiteful in your posts

elven maiden Earwen~For being so mature for someone so young, that is also a gift

Helkahothion~For being crazy, insane, crude, and even sometimes nice [img]smilies/wink.gif[/img]

Skippy the Nazgul~GIRLS ROCK! (sorry, just had to do that) For starting Saurons discount rings, just one word, Hilarious!

Airehiriel~For starting some of the most intresting and insiteful topics I've had the joy of joining in on

Ainaserkewen~For being the coolest reporter I know

I'm done for now, but I'll be back with still more! (you didn't think I was done did you?)
Old 05-17-2003, 02:30 PM   #284
Niluial
Ghost Prince of Cardolan

Sting

Quote:
Niluial~For truely being a "Lady of the Light"
Thank you.. hehe I like that “Lady of the Light” [img]smilies/biggrin.gif[/img]!!!
Quote:
Fine with me, I stalk you to!
Ah.. Scratch my back and I’ll scratch yours (hmm never liked that saying.. but hey)… you read good topics by the way!!! We always knew you had good taste in topics [img]smilies/wink.gif[/img]!
Old 05-17-2003, 03:10 PM   #285
Arafangwen
Shade of Carn Dûm

Silmaril

Quote:
you read good topics by the way!!! We always knew you had good taste in topics !
Why thank you! [img]smilies/rolleyes.gif[/img] [img]smilies/biggrin.gif[/img] Sometimes it's just stuff I pick up from others *cough* Meela *cough* for instance. [img]smilies/biggrin.gif[/img] And if AnythingbutArwen is on, you should definetly stalk her, she has great taste. There, that was a compliment for the discusion!
Old 05-18-2003, 12:56 AM   #286
Niluial
Ghost Prince of Cardolan

Sting

Arafangwen I shall stalk who you stalk… [img]smilies/biggrin.gif[/img]

Bekah well its fine. Anyway I am leaving Imladris so no need to worry about me!
Old 05-18-2003, 02:45 AM   #287
Sophia the Thunder Mistress
Scent of Simbelmynë

Sophia the Thunder Mistress has just left Hobbiton.
Send a message via AIM to Sophia the Thunder Mistress
Sting

Silmarien- for the Veggie Tales song in "Make Your Own Crazy Scene with Pics"

Orual and Alaklondewen- for liking my ideas... [img]smilies/biggrin.gif[/img]

Alak (again)- for being the only person I know who spends as much time online as me.

Menelien- for keeping me company in insomnia.

Annalalaith and Niluial- for saying lots of nice things about me and making me feel special [img]smilies/wink.gif[/img] (my this is a "me" post isn't it?).

Sophia
The seasons fall like silver swords, the years rush ever onward; and soon I sail, to leave this world, these lands where I have wander'd. O Elbereth! O Queen who dwells beyond the Western Seas, spare me yet a little time 'ere white ships come for me!
Sophia the Thunder Mistress is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-18-2003, 05:07 AM   #288
Amanaduial the archer
Shadow of Starlight

Amanaduial the archer has just left Hobbiton.
Send a message via AIM to Amanaduial the archer
Eye

Quote:
I don’t delete topics in the journal section if it is not Tolkien related, I delete them if they are repeats or pointless! Wow, you guys never forget the fact that I made a mistake from deleting Silver Dreams post. Please just drop it!!! Not being mean or anything but it is time to let go! I don’t go on and on when a moderator in the Downs deletes my post do I?
Hey, hey, calm. I dont hold it against you, really, no one is holding anything against you there. Dont worry, Im not fussed any more, really.
Old 05-18-2003, 05:11 AM   #289
Niluial
Ghost Prince of Cardolan

Sting

Quote:
Annalalaith and Niluial- for saying lots of nice things about me and making me feel special (my this is a "me" post isn't it?).
How can someone not say nice things about you [img]smilies/wink.gif[/img]??? Well there is NOTHING wrong with a me post.... [img]smilies/biggrin.gif[/img]!!
Old 05-18-2003, 08:21 AM   #290
Beren87
Master of the Secret Fire

Beren87 has just left Hobbiton.
Send a message via AIM to Beren87 Send a message via Yahoo to Beren87
Sting

Quote:
Beren87~For being the only guy I know that makes me think of a certain lamma in a green shirt
Thanks!...I think...
Beren87 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-18-2003, 08:54 AM   #291
alaklondewen
Song of Seregon

alaklondewen has just left Hobbiton.
Silmaril

Quote:
Alaklondewen for being sweet, chatting online, being inventive with pins, and having a cute kid.

Orual and Alaklondewen- for liking my ideas...

Alak (again)- for being the only person I know who spends as much time online as me.
Thank you so much, Sophia...I would hate to think of us getting lives as we wouldn't be able to talk as much.

Here, finally, is my list (or at least what I can do at the moment):

Sophia the Thunder Mister- so much can be said about our friendly neighborhood Mistress of Thunder...you are a smart, funny, and kind young woman who has a bright future. One day, I hope I can write as well as you do.

mark12_30-thank you for being such an honest, caring person and for all the work you have done to keep us on our toes and on our way to Rivendell.

Raefindel-you are a wonderful and kind person who is full of beauty.

Joy-what a strong, young woman. You have affected my life without ever having met you. God bless you.

Alatáriël -you have the most delightful posts on the Walk to Rivendell. I always look forward to reading them.

Beren87-you've been my biggest competitor in the quote/quiz rooms (although I've been scarce lately). Thanks for the sport. [img]smilies/wink.gif[/img]

The Saucepan Man-all I have to do is think of you and I smile. You are funny and kind...a real asset to the Downs. Your Words in Words never cease to amaze me.

I know there are more but this is all I can do for now.
Old 05-18-2003, 04:39 PM   #292
Bekah
Shade of Carn Dûm

Location: Several miles over the madness horizon and accelerating
Bekah has just left Hobbiton.
Send a message via MSN to Bekah
Sting

Quote:
Bekah~For being just plain cute
Still trying to decide whether or not I should take that as a compliment... [img]smilies/wink.gif[/img]

~ Elentari II
Bekah is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-18-2003, 04:51 PM   #293
Bêthberry
Cryptic Aura

Bêthberry is wading through snowdrifts on Redhorn.Bêthberry is wading through snowdrifts on Redhorn.Bêthberry is wading through snowdrifts on Redhorn.Bêthberry is wading through snowdrifts on Redhorn.
Boots

There have been several efforts here to keep this thread on topic, and I wish to commend those Downers here for their efforts.

At the same time, I think this thread suggests something about style and decorum on the Downs.

At the Downs, the main standard is discussion, usually although not necessarily, extended discussion, rather than personal "How's the weather?" "How are you?" "Wow,you're great" one liners. One liners that are welcomed, however, tend to provide a particularly witty response or comment.

Perhaps, if Downers really appreciate comments made here about them, they could PM the person involved rather than make a one line thank you post. Short posts tend to encourage further short posts.

Ideally, threads at the Downs, even when they provide personal discussion as in this forum, provide enjoyment not only for reading but for rereading. They are not junk food, but substantial nutrition which provides food for sustainable thought. This is the virtue and benefit of discussion over chat which the Barrow Wight mentioned in a recent thread.

Particularly when bandwidth issues and costs are so important, it would perhaps be beneficial to ask oneself when one posts, is this comment worthy of being reread down the road, much later? That is, is my post of temporary, ephemeral interest, or does it provide information and comment that will be relevant and meaningful to others three or six or thirty-six months from now?

Respectfully,
Bethberry

[ May 18, 2003: Message edited by: Bêthberry ]
Old 05-18-2003, 05:01 PM   #294
GaladrieloftheOlden
Ghost Prince of Cardolan

Location: Massachusetts - digging up a bottomless hole, searching for something that's not there...
GaladrieloftheOlden has just left Hobbiton.
Send a message via AIM to GaladrieloftheOlden Send a message via MSN to GaladrieloftheOlden Send a message via Yahoo to GaladrieloftheOlden
Pipe

Sorry Bethberry, we are getting quite a bit off topic. [img]smilies/frown.gif[/img] So here's something back onto it [img]smilies/wink.gif[/img]:
Arafangwen and kittiewhirl for being the only 2 of the people I have gotten to join to be fun members and post cool things. And for mentioning me for getting you here [img]smilies/wink.gif[/img] [img]smilies/tongue.gif[/img]
Sophia for making my middle-of-night trips to the computer so much more enjoyable [img]smilies/biggrin.gif[/img]

~Menelien
Old 05-18-2003, 11:18 PM   #295
Niluial
Ghost Prince of Cardolan

Sting

Sorry Bethberry!!
Bethberry: For all her hard work to keep the forum nice and tidy, and for being as kind to help us not get a post closed! Thanks Bethberry for being such a cool moderator [img]smilies/biggrin.gif[/img]!!
Old 05-19-2003, 11:52 AM   #296
Tarien Ithil
Shade of Carn Dûm

Tarien Ithil has just left Hobbiton.
Silmaril

What do you like about people?

This site would be just….dull…..without Squatter of Amon Rudh’s spectacular writing skills, Nil and GaladrieloftheOlden’s bubbliness, Pio’s RPG’s, The Saucepan Man’s clanging and rattling, Esteyln’s ‘squwerl’ jokes, Helka’s lunacy, and the Do the Wave! avatars!

I can name lots more people that I like and admire. Wow, you guys show such character!

Sophia the Thunder Mistress
Carlas
Elentari Greenleaf
Lyra Greenleaf
Amanaduial the Archer
The Phantom
Lossentilien
Trippo the Hippo (now what does a HIPPO have to do with LOTR???!! Don’t worry, everybody loves you. [img]smilies/wink.gif[/img]
The Barrow Wight *grins mischievously*
Anything but Arwen
MLD-Grounds-Keeper-Willie

And I’m not just picking out names! I really mean it, guys. Sincerely, you’re great. [img]smilies/biggrin.gif[/img]

Crickhollow
Tarien Ithil is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-19-2003, 12:00 PM   #297
Amanaduial the archer
Shadow of Starlight

Eye

Aww, thanks Taren. [img]smilies/smile.gif[/img]
Old 05-19-2003, 12:08 PM   #298
Helkahothion
Ghost Prince of Cardolan

Helkahothion has just left Hobbiton.
Send a message via ICQ to Helkahothion Send a message via AIM to Helkahothion
Eye

Quote:
This site would be just….dull…..without Squatter of Amon Rudh’s spectacular writing skills, Nil and GaladrieloftheOlden’s bubbliness, Pio’s RPG’s, The Saucepan Man’s clanging and rattling, Esteyln’s ‘squwerl’ jokes, Helka’s lunacy, and the Do the Wave! avatars!
Thank you Taren. I don't really know you. (maybe you life me, who knows? [img]smilies/biggrin.gif[/img]) So I can't really say what I like about you. You seem to be a nice girl, since you're list shows many of my close friends on the downs.(Atleast I consider them to be) so you have some taste. As for my lunecy, I guess I am kind of special [img]smilies/biggrin.gif[/img] [img]smilies/rolleyes.gif[/img]

Piosenniel and Archer: For helping me set up my second RPG. I would have been lost without you girls [img]smilies/smile.gif[/img]
Helkahothion is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-19-2003, 12:11 PM   #299
Niluial
Ghost Prince of Cardolan

Sting

I like also like:
Amanaduial the archer for being so kind and fun. And for repliying to many posts! She isn’t a person who just cares for herself but a erson who has everybody at heart! She is a great RPG’r and has allot to give to Barrow Downs… so what would we do with out her.. hmmm I have no idea!!
Thank you again Tarien Ithil for voting for me… your too kind!!! [img]smilies/biggrin.gif[/img]
Niluial
Old 05-19-2003, 12:25 PM   #300
Niluial
Ghost Prince of Cardolan

Sting

Please read:

GaladrieloftheOlden: lol, I think you should either keep Galadriel or not keep Galadriel. Helpful, eh?

Helkahothion: Shut up Galadriel of the olden. You might be old, but you don't have the right to confuse that poor little girl. So stay away or feel my wrath!

GaladrieloftheOlden: BUAHAHA, Olden, not Older. I'm a junior high kid! So... Nil's a few years older than me.

Helkahothion: Be quite, or I will send the pants attacking monkey of doom towards you.

GaladrieloftheOlden: Oh, but I have the power of the dancing cell phone! It may return at any moment to assist me in my task!
By the way, and on topic, I still crack up every time I see Chicken

GaladrieloftheOlden: Helkahothion likes Niluial, Helkahothion likes Niluial... oh, poor Don I like whoever has the penguin one that I wanted's avatar.

Helkahothion: Helkahothion likes Niluial, Helkahothion likes Niluial

Yes so?

I am very flattered [img]smilies/wink.gif[/img].. jokes.. but this was just to show you why I love these two people so much!!! GladarieloftheOlden and of course Helky!!!! They just lighten up the forum and often get topics closed ( [img]smilies/wink.gif[/img])!! But they are just the best!!!!
Old 05-19-2003, 12:33 PM   #301
Helkahothion
Ghost Prince of Cardolan

Eye

Quote:
I am very flattered .. jokes.. but this was just to show you why I love these two people so much!!! GladarieloftheOlden and of course Helky!!!! They just lighten up the forum and often get topics closed ( )!! But they are just the best!!!!
Thanks Nill. I feel really flattered. But I never got many topics closed though. That's not my intention.

That conversation just shows how lousy my posts where before my ban [img]smilies/biggrin.gif[/img] I thought you where posting a PM conversation.

Oh if anybody cares, I did send the pants attacking monkey of doom at her [img]smilies/evil.gif[/img]

Greetings,

Anuion
Old 05-19-2003, 12:40 PM   #302
Niluial
Ghost Prince of Cardolan

Sting

Quote:
That conversation just shows how lousy my posts where before my ban I thought you where posting a PM conversation.
Oh my word.. where you banned? Ok so not many topics have been closed because of you... but you must admit some have!!! [img]smilies/biggrin.gif[/img]... Thank you for being flatter [img]smilies/wink.gif[/img]!!
Old 05-19-2003, 01:32 PM   #303
Lossentilien
Wight

Lossentilien has just left Hobbiton.
Sting

Awww, thanks Tarien. I didn't think I'd made much of an impression on anybody apart form maybe Elentari, Aman and Nil. I'm honoured. *tear* Not to mention my ego is now slightly bigger.

I heard something about Helka being banned for posting something that was innapropriate. Not sure how true it is or anything though.
Old 05-19-2003, 02:01 PM   #304
Amanaduial the archer
Shadow of Starlight

Eye

Wow...thankyou, Niluial and Helka. Niluial, thats so nice!!! [img]smilies/biggrin.gif[/img] (Although I hate the word, it sums it up!) Helka, twas a pleasure helping. I will make an english teacher yet!
Old 05-19-2003, 02:15 PM   #305
Helkahothion
Ghost Prince of Cardolan

Eye

You where right Lossentillien. May it serve as a lesson to you all. I got lucky with a temporary ban. Mithadan saved my hide and I am very gratefull for that. So don't any of you go telling bad things about Mithadan, or I will set the pants attacking monkey of doom upon you're newbie butt.

Mithadan: My favorite moderator and lifesaver. I see him as my guardianangel(as stated below in Dutch [img]smilies/smile.gif[/img]) and a very forgiving person. I will make you're trouble at Mod Gorthad worth while.

Lossentillien: I totaly forgot you. And you deserve a bigger ego than you have now. You have been popping up at most of the forums I have been and you're posts (not always on topic but no body has a clean record) have always been a charm to read.

[edit]Thanks Aman. Always the helpfull sweety that you are. I wish I could help people, but people never seem to eed my assistence [img]smilies/frown.gif[/img][/edit]

[ May 19, 2003: Message edited by: Helkahothion ]
Old 05-19-2003, 02:25 PM   #306
Amanaduial the archer
Shadow of Starlight

Eye

Its spelt Mod Gorthad.
Old 05-19-2003, 02:45 PM   #307
ElentariGreenleaf
Ghost Prince of Cardolan

ElentariGreenleaf has just left Hobbiton.
Sting

Thanks Tarien.... don't remember meeting you... but I like to think i make impressions (hopefully good ones) ^_^

Cirith Ungol Players - You guys and gals were great! Twere my first ever RPG!
Old 05-19-2003, 02:55 PM   #308
Gorothlammothiel

Gorothlammothiel has just left Hobbiton.
Pipe

Here, here Elentari!

I feel I should extend my earlier list to all those who played alongside myself in Cirith Ungol. As Elentari, it were my first rpg and I was made to feel very welcome as a latecomer to the game.

(So much so infact, my character is back in the Green dragon Inn and has asked of some members).
Gorothlammothiel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-19-2003, 03:13 PM   #309
steve
Wight

steve has just left Hobbiton.
Send a message via AIM to steve
Sting

here my list, i know there not as "full" as everyone else's but i hope it brightens your days somewhat

Estelyn Telcontar: Smart and kind

The Barrow-Wight: For doing us all the favor of creating this magnificent site and keeping it up

Everyone: for putting up with me

and last but definalty not least Faye Took: for bein my friend and bein so darn cute
steve is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-19-2003, 03:38 PM   #310
GaladrieloftheOlden
Ghost Prince of Cardolan

Location: Massachusetts - digging up a bottomless hole, searching for something that's not there...
Send a message via AIM to GaladrieloftheOlden Send a message via MSN to GaladrieloftheOlden Send a message via Yahoo to GaladrieloftheOlden
Pipe

Quote:
They just lighten up the forum and often get topics closed ( )!! But they are just the best!!!!
Well... I didn't think of that as a good thing before... [img]smilies/wink.gif[/img]
Helkahothion: for having an *ahem* interesting army of monkeys to send at me through PM. And for the post which got you banned, which I actually found quite funny [img]smilies/tongue.gif[/img]

~Menelien
Old 05-19-2003, 05:25 PM   #311
Eruwen

Eruwen has just left Hobbiton.
Tolkien

Quote:
Cirith Ungol Players - You guys and gals were great! Twere my first ever RPG!
That was your first RPG Elentari? Wow, you were so good in it! You and Aman were two of my favorite characters. Wait, so were all the others. So yes, to everyone who played in Cirith Ungol---as also my first RPG, it was great. It really was.

{And don't worry Goroth, I do remember you also from the Green Dragon. You were the first person to ever talk to me in any of the RPG sections on the Downs. Thanks.}
Eruwen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-19-2003, 07:02 PM   #312
Faye Took
Shade of Carn Dûm

Faye Took has just left Hobbiton.
Send a message via AIM to Faye Took
Sting

Okay heres my list!

Thegise Greenleaf: Thanks for being a great friend and thanks for coming to the movies with me all those times!

ColletteTook: My very best friend in the whole world. Thank you for being there for me, and we WILL get to Albion!

Beren87: One of my best friends! We've had some strange times. lol. You rock man!

Helk: Thanks for chattin' with me on MSN!

Steve:Another one of my best friends! You must teach me your ways. [img]smilies/wink.gif[/img] And also, thanks for being so darn cute. [img]smilies/wink.gif[/img]

[ May 25, 2003: Message edited by: Faye Took ]
Faye Took is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-19-2003, 07:07 PM   #313
steve
Wight

steve has just left Hobbiton.
Send a message via AIM to steve
Sting

awwww I feel so loved Faye thanks so much im blushing
steve is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-20-2003, 04:06 AM   #314
Arien
Shade of Carn Dûm

Arien has just left Hobbiton.
Send a message via MSN to Arien
Sting

I have loads to say, as Im sure everyone else does but these are the special ones:

B-W- Well thats obvious.

Pio- For being the kindest mod I know (I know all the others are great, but Pio I feel I know the most)

Maika- She is an amazing writer, and a really compassionate person.

Himaran- For starting up my first RPG,which was incredible.

*Varda*- I really cant wait for our RPG togather.

Everyone from the Road to Erebor RPG- It was a truley amazing experience.

ElentariGreenleaf and Lossie - For Imladris, I will be back! [img]smilies/wink.gif[/img]
Old 05-20-2003, 04:16 AM   #315
GaladrieloftheOlden
Ghost Prince of Cardolan

Pipe

Niluial- for being so fun to joke with!

Sophia- for spending about 2 hours (in the middle of the night) on AIM chatting with me, creating a conversation which, when I put it into word just out of interest as to how long it really was, turned out to be 16 pages and about to spill onto the 17th... and that's without spacing between lines [img]smilies/eek.gif[/img]

Legolas- for being great at his new 'job'!

~Menelien
Old 05-20-2003, 10:46 AM   #316
Lossentilien
Wight

Lossentilien has just left Hobbiton.
Sting

You'd better be back Arien!! Same for Nil. Or else I may have to ask Helka for a lone of his monkeys. [img]smilies/tongue.gif[/img]
I'm not sure that I mentioned the BW, now that I think about it. I'm too lazy to check through all those pages, so I'll just say it again- The BW, although at times fearsome, is amazing. We all owe him so much. Maybe we should start a thanks topic for him and the mods.
(Is this on topic enough? I'm trying, I really am)
Old 05-20-2003, 04:35 PM   #317
Bekah
Shade of Carn Dûm

Location: Several miles over the madness horizon and accelerating
Bekah has just left Hobbiton.
Send a message via MSN to Bekah
Sting

I think there are some already in existence.

I have an even stronger feeling that the BW would probably appreciate us using less bandwidth more than he would appreciate us singing his praises and making the BDs more expensive.

That's my conclusion from his posts, anyway.

~ Elentari II

P.S. Having now deleted several of my off-topic posts on this thread, please keep in mind that some of the posts of others will now indicate that the posters have gone crazier than usual. They haven't.

[ May 21, 2003: Message edited by: Bekah ]
Bekah is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-20-2003, 04:51 PM   #318
The Only Real Estel
Raffish Rapscallion

The Only Real Estel has just left Hobbiton.
Sting

The thing I like about HCIsland is that he always shows me up on my own topic ( proving me wrong )... [img]smilies/mad.gif[/img] . No, just kidding, I don't mind him showing me up [img]smilies/smile.gif[/img]; & he does make good posts... [img]smilies/cool.gif[/img]
The Only Real Estel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-21-2003, 06:07 PM   #319
Beren87
Master of the Secret Fire

Beren87 has just left Hobbiton.
Send a message via AIM to Beren87 Send a message via Yahoo to Beren87
Sting

Quote:
Beren87-you've been my biggest competitor in the quote/quiz rooms (although I've been scarce lately). Thanks for the sport.
You're being missed Alak. Oh, and I'm winning on FotR quotes. [img]smilies/wink.gif[/img]

gilraën-for asking questions where not only do I have on idea to the answer, I can't find it either!
Beren87 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-21-2003, 09:13 PM   #320
Niluial
Ghost Prince of Cardolan

Sting

Quote:
Niluial- for being so fun to joke with!
I am fun!!! YEAAAAAA… yeeee haaa!! *calms down
Quote:
You'd better be back Arien!! Same for Nil
Back from where? Where did I go….??? I hope no where dangerous!!

GladarieloftheOlden: Even when I spell her name wrong 9and some other words) she stays my friend!!!

[ May 21, 2003: Message edited by: Niluial ]