The Barrow-Downs Discussion Forum

Visit The *EVEN NEWER* Barrow-Downs Photo Page

Go Back   The Barrow-Downs Discussion Forum > Middle-Earth Fun and Games > Middle-earth Mirth
User Name
Password
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 01-09-2012, 09:03 PM   #1
HerenIstarion
Deadnight Chanter

HerenIstarion is a guest of Tom Bombadil.
Send a message via ICQ to HerenIstarion
Lord of the Rings: War in the North

Now I'm not quite sure whether this topic belongs in this forum, but the reasoning is simple - since I would like to inquire about a video game, and video games (quality ones) bring mirth to yours truly, I assume therefore it should belong in here (though the game style being RPG, I had my doubts... )

The gist of the topic is as follows: whoever has already played that game, can you share your impressions - since being a proud owner of recently updated PC, and having had one round of intensive Skyrim playing over now (the second round being somewhat slacker), I now ponder would it be a good investment to pay 30$ for the item thus titled

Apart from general gameplay (whether it is enjoyable at all) I would be mightily curious to learn also how much of Lord of the Rings is really retained in the game

I might have turned to gaming forums for gamers' impressions, o'course, but would like to learn opinion of Tolkien readers for this particular case rather

- Would you believe in the love at first sight?
- Yes I'm certain that it happens all the time!
HerenIstarion is offline   Reply With Quote