The Barrow-Downs Discussion Forum

Visit The *EVEN NEWER* Barrow-Downs Photo Page

Go Back   The Barrow-Downs Discussion Forum > Announcements and Obituaries > The Barrow-Downs
User Name
Password
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 03-15-2003, 10:06 AM   #41
Amanaduial the archer
Shadow of Starlight

Amanaduial the archer has just left Hobbiton.
Send a message via AIM to Amanaduial the archer
Eye

My favourite two characters were Elanor Istavaira of the Crimson Sword and my self named character, Amanaduial Tuarcuar Mircorm of the Rivendell RPG (elennas one). Both lived by magic and, in rather nasty ways, died by magic.
Old 03-15-2003, 11:49 AM   #42
Hirilaelin
Shade of Carn Dûm

Hirilaelin has just left Hobbiton.
Sting

I would have to say that my favorite charactr so far in my RPGs would be Narwen, in "Holiday in the Sun." She's tough, makes her own decisions, and is evil!

For some reason, playing evil characters has more appeal to me. It may be because that in almost every science fiction TV show I've seen, or in any TV show I've seen, the good guys are sooooooo stupid! They are attacked by the bad guys countless times, they finally capture them, and they kill them, right? Nooooo. They let them go, on the premise that they will redeem themselves. Evil people, I have seen, can be more intelligent. They kill their enemies! They make smart plans! They have cooler weapons and stories!

Though, saying that, some people have exceptionally well thought out good guys. They have well developed personalities, are intelligent and think on their feet, and don't hesitiate to do what they need to do.

Nevertheless, some bad characrters are horribly clichéd. The sweep around with grandiose ideas, and have huge egos. Their plans fail miserably, and they are overly dramatic. This sort of bad guy is not well thought out at all, and becomes a stereotype. Bad characters have to be thought out, and have a certain mix of evil and rightiousness that is sometimes hard to achieve. I'm still working on it.

But back to Narwen. Narwen has been my favorite character to write so far because of her unique position. Being a female corsair, she has to constantly be talking tough, looking tough, taking command, because if she doesn't, she'll be stomped. She has to defeat all the misconceptions surrounding females to suceed. Also, she is a skilled warrior, so her fights are fun to write. And, in this "evil" persona, I can blow off some steam by writing.

Even though she is not particularly good, she still has morals, though this is something strongly contested by my father, after he read a post where I killed someone. But contrary to appearances, she does have a heart, she just can't let it show very much, lest she be called weak. That's why she's my favorite.
Hirilaelin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-18-2003, 01:14 AM   #43
Hirilaelin
Shade of Carn Dûm

Sting

Not many replies... Hm. May have to submit another character! [img]smilies/tongue.gif[/img]

Hey, I just noticed... A vote for me! Thanks Maikafanawen, it was Narwen that you were talking about! Yay, people like my evil feminist corsair who actually does have a consience! Whooo hooo! [img]smilies/biggrin.gif[/img]

[ March 18, 2003: Message edited by: Hirilaelin ]
Old 03-22-2003, 03:47 PM   #44
ArwenBaggins
Shade of Carn Dûm

Location: I don't know... will there be a quiz on this later?
ArwenBaggins has just left Hobbiton.
Send a message via AIM to ArwenBaggins Send a message via Yahoo to ArwenBaggins
Eye

My favorite character that I play is either Dafodyl Bulger or Fëaelenawen.

I also love Nuru's Robin and Dinodas, and Orual's Sam Gamgee.
ArwenBaggins is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-22-2003, 07:24 PM   #45
Nurumaiel
Vice of Twilight

Nurumaiel has just left Hobbiton.
Shield

ArwenBaggins
*bows* Thank you. I quite enjoyed playing Robin and Dinodas. Daffodyl was thoroughly enjoyable to read about. Am I the only one who misses the Long Winter? *sighs*

I look forward to RPing with you more. *bows once more*
Old 03-22-2003, 07:38 PM   #46
Durelin
Estelo dagnir, Melo ring

Durelin is battling Black Riders on Weathertop.Durelin is battling Black Riders on Weathertop.
Sting

Nuru- Robin and Dinodas? Wouldn't be Arthurian legend based names, would they? [img]smilies/wink.gif[/img]

Well, I finally have favorites...I think...it's hard to say. I like Aylwen's Jerika in the Search for the Lost Messanger. And, of course, everyone loves our Green Dragon innkeep: Pio! [img]smilies/biggrin.gif[/img] But, of mine, I have to say, I did like Krysello, though no one else did (but good old lady Pio!) [img]smilies/smile.gif[/img]
Durelin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-24-2003, 10:45 AM   #47
Manardariel
Ghost Prince of Cardolan

Manardariel has just left Hobbiton.
Silmaril

From my own:
Pearl Took from the Hobbits Gift. (BTW, Nuru, that was an awesome game, thank you so much!!) I don´t even know WHY I liked Pearl so much, but it was so much fun playing her! I could let out all my girlie-girlie- ness, in one game, and that was soo funny. *giggles* And I also enjoyed playing her various fight scenes with Crystal!

Other´s Characters:
Definatly Fin and Aenara from Roll out the Barrels, played by The Real Findorfin and Aman the Archer. You people introduced me into RPGing, and it´s your fault I am an adict! Thank you so much!! But back to the characters: Fin and Aenara are really fun, and a funny, sweet couple. They made me laugh so much when I read their posts, and well, go you!

More other´s characters:
Cami from The Hobits Gift. Crystal from the Hobbits Gift. Bowman from the Hobbits Gift. (Gee, that Crew was top, wasn´t it?!) Played by Child, Sindae and Nuru. You people were really great!
Old 03-24-2003, 02:21 PM   #48
Amanaduial the archer
Shadow of Starlight

Amanaduial the archer has just left Hobbiton.
Send a message via AIM to Amanaduial the archer
Eye

Thanks Manardariel!
Old 03-29-2003, 05:20 PM   #49
dragoneyes
Ghost Prince of Cardolan

dragoneyes has just left Hobbiton.
Sting

Thankyou for both my votes [img]smilies/biggrin.gif[/img]

Quote:
Am I the only one who misses the Long Winter?
Oh no! I still get excited every time I see just the word 'winter'. It still makes me laugh as well even thought I've been over it how many times now? Goodness knows!
Old 03-30-2003, 12:53 PM   #50
Nurumaiel
Vice of Twilight

Nurumaiel has just left Hobbiton.
Shield

Durelin
I don't think so..... Let me search my memory (I've had these characters for a long time, even before The Long Winter)... I remember going through the family trees, the BD name generator, and the like, trying to find two names I liked. Dinodas was from a story I wrote a long while ago, and I thoroughly enjoyed that name. Robin came up as a name that was not too feminine, but could work with a female, and that was the kind of name I wanted, as Robin was based on myself, not wanting to be denied the things her male friends and family got: Such as doing hard work out in the fields with her father and brother rather than helping her mother with the cooking. (Shooting her arrows at Wargs rather than sitting home worrying about those who were [img]smilies/wink.gif[/img])

Pearl
I must say I'm quite pleased to hear you liked that game so much. Yes, that was a great crew. I don't know if I've mentioned him before, but Olo from Hobbit's Gift was wonderful. Played by Eruantalon, who sadly had to leave the Barrow-Downs.

dragoneyes
A couple weeks ago I had a dream about it. Of course, the excitement isn't quite over. When May comes my artist-friend is going to be convinced to draw a cover illustration for it, which I'll be showing to all the Long Winter crew, and ElentariGreenleaf, since she asked for it (don't worry, Elentari, I haven't forgotten!).

And now I'm becoming the best of friends with Angelica Baggins and Bill Ferny, characters I have been allowed to play in a Roleplaying game. It's funny how you become attached to the characters you play..... I'll never be able to read the FotR without thinking of the Shadow of the Star when I come across those two characters. Lately I've been finding myself acting out Fosco and Prisca scenes, Bill Ferny and Stoatie scenes, Angelica and Pio scenes, etc.
Old 04-02-2003, 07:32 PM   #51
Meoshi
Wight

Meoshi has just left Hobbiton.
Sting

Evil characters are more interesting, but exotic-species evil characters are really interesting to me. I like how some people have played crow or Mumak characters. Of course, it creates whole new challenges, in playing as a creature that no one else has tried before, and as such, the player has to make up a whole new psychology for their character. I try to use that type of character exclusively- my only characters so far are a giant spider and a Balrog who has lost his powers. [img]smilies/evil.gif[/img]
Meoshi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-02-2003, 07:42 PM   #52
Orual
Speaker of the Dead

Orual has just left Hobbiton.
Sting

I'll say good-bye to my Jem here, from Holiday in the Sun. He was a good guy, after all.

As for other peoples' characters, there's Don, played by Nurumaiel, who resides at the Green Dragon Inn. :grins: Lovely friend, lovely girl, always there for my Rie. Go Don!

Jadae, played by Aylwen Dreamsong, in Search for the Book... What a character! Gotta love a take-charge kind of girl. Besides, I share Aylwen's affinity for "J" names...

Yr Saldan, played by Evinyatar, in Holiday in the Sun. Gives Saruman a run for his money in the evil competition. (Besides, Evinyatar deserves several thundrous rounds of applause for his leadership in Holiday. Three cheers!)

I haven't seen much of her yet, but I think I'm going to like (or at least love to hate) Shivana, played by Arien, in Escape from Nurn. Deliciously evil, my girl! She'll have to fight for her elf, though...believe me...

I'm forgetting a lot of people, I know. But I'm still getting to know some people in new RPG's, so I'll be back.

Oh, and thank you to Nuru, Ithaeliel, and Nuranar. Rie and Arethin appreciate your comments!

~*~Orual~*~

[ April 02, 2003: Message edited by: Orual ]
Old 04-02-2003, 07:49 PM   #53
Carlas
Shade of Carn Dûm

Carlas has just left Hobbiton.
Send a message via MSN to Carlas
Sting

Raken from the Quest for the Ainereg, Played by Durelin! He is so evil, I love reading about him! Keep up the good(evil) work Durelin!
Old 04-02-2003, 08:27 PM   #54
Aylwen Dreamsong
The Melody of Misery

Location: The Island of Conclusions (You get there by jumping!)...
Aylwen Dreamsong has just left Hobbiton.
Sting

Quote:
I like Aylwen's Jerika in the Search for the Lost Messanger.
Wow, thanks Durelin! Though all the posts for her will be gone soon if no one finishes the game [img]smilies/frown.gif[/img] . And it really is hard to find decent 'J' names...

Quote:
Jadae, played by Aylwen Dreamsong, in Search for the Book... What a character! Gotta love a take-charge kind of girl. Besides, I share Aylwen's affinity for "J" names...
Yes, you gotta love the 'J' names. Though lately my characters don't have 'J' names. But in Escape from Nurn my character baby-sits children with 'J' names. Gah! I'm running out of 'J' names! Thank you, Orual! But who could *not* love Ari? Such a determined, nice guy! Awww.

Quote:
(Besides, Evinyatar deserves several thundrous rounds of applause for his leadership in Holiday. Three cheers!)
Absolutely. No arguments here. Such a way to step in when leadership was needed! *Throws Confetti*

Not to forget the wonderful protrayal of Radagast the Brown by Auriel in The Blue Mountains (and soon to be 'Threat of the Trees'!).

I'll be back, most likely, when I think of more great RP characters! Until then, off to find more 'J' names...

Aylwen
Old 04-02-2003, 08:33 PM   #55
GaladrieloftheOlden
Ghost Prince of Cardolan

Location: Massachusetts - digging up a bottomless hole, searching for something that's not there...
GaladrieloftheOlden has just left Hobbiton.
Send a message via AIM to GaladrieloftheOlden Send a message via MSN to GaladrieloftheOlden Send a message via Yahoo to GaladrieloftheOlden
Pipe

I am currently in only my first RPG on the Downs, Reclaiming the City, but I have three characters in it, so I guess I can choose. I rather like my orc character, Oghurn, because he a. is evil b. seems like an obedient and rather simple orc, but underneath this has a shrewd calculating mind c. will probably get to die a dramatic death. I don't know, really though, because that is only how I plan for him to be. So far he only has one post, and seems rather more bloodthirsty than I intended. [img]smilies/rolleyes.gif[/img]
Old 04-02-2003, 08:43 PM   #56
Lush
Fair and Cold

Lush is a guest of Tom Bombadil.
Send a message via ICQ to Lush Send a message via AIM to Lush Send a message via Yahoo to Lush
Sting

I do not RPG, but the entire Revenge of the Entish Bow gang provides me with plenty of glorious distraction from work, and I love all of them. Though if I were to ask any one of them to marry me, I'd go for the strapping one who drinks a lot. [img]smilies/wink.gif[/img]
Old 04-04-2003, 03:55 PM   #57
dragoneyes
Ghost Prince of Cardolan

Sting

Quote:
c. will probably get to die a dramatic death.
Oh yes, the most interesting deaths are the Orc's. My one and only Orc had a very Boromir-style death and only actually died after someone stuck stuck a pear through his head (much to the relief of those darned Elves). Yes, evil is fun. RIP Skaibad... Would an Orc rest in peace? Probably not.
Old 04-04-2003, 06:29 PM   #58
Hirilaelin
Shade of Carn Dûm

Sting

Quote:
...and only actually died after someone stuck stuck a pear through his head...
Ah pears, what very dangerous things they are! [img]smilies/wink.gif[/img]
Old 04-05-2003, 12:29 AM   #59
dragoneyes
Ghost Prince of Cardolan

Sting

I'm going to leave that just because of the comedy value but you all know I meant spear yes?
Old 04-05-2003, 01:03 AM   #60
Horse-Maiden of the Shire
Ghost Prince of Cardolan

Horse-Maiden of the Shire has just left Hobbiton.
Sting

Well, I have one character that is my main one: Aleia the hobbit. Sometimes I alter her to become an Elf or Human, but that's only happened once. I like playing hobbits because they are so colourful and varying in their attitudes and qualities. Aleia for example, is an archer and she has a black pony named Skeet. At first I had her background all crazy and the like, but now I have altered it so that it's more realistic. She's the wandering type; it's just more fun playing them because you can go write about new places and interesting people. And like any other normal hobbit she likes a good ol' pint every once in a while. And she also likes kicking arse every so often as well.

[ April 05, 2003: Message edited by: Horse-Maiden of the Shire ]
Horse-Maiden of the Shire is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-07-2003, 05:03 AM   #61
the real findorfin
Ghost Prince of Cardolan

the real findorfin has just left Hobbiton.
Send a message via ICQ to the real findorfin Send a message via AIM to the real findorfin
Sting

Thanks Manardariel, I have four characters in total.

Findorfin (or Fin) the elf in the Green Dragon and Roll Out the Barrels, who likes to flirt.

Findorfin - the Man on Wolf Run, who was a ranger

Findorak - The Easterling, he ends up running away and dying, sweet.

Fingil - the Scholar/Ranger elf in To Rescue Celebrian.

My favourite has to be Fin the elf, because he is so much fun, followed by Findorak because he was evil, and a right wimp when he lost.

One of my other favourites is of course Pio, and Dwarin Thunderhammer, who in his time at the Green Dragon, got me washing quite a lot of dishes.
Old 04-13-2003, 07:50 PM   #62
Sophia the Thunder Mistress
Scent of Simbelmynë

Sophia the Thunder Mistress has just left Hobbiton.
Send a message via AIM to Sophia the Thunder Mistress
Sting

I haven't actually finished an RPG yet, and the ones I'm in I'm not really connecting with my characters [img]smilies/frown.gif[/img] sad, but it takes practice I suppose... Anyway, the point was to mention the other characters I've read and enjoyed.

Raken and Mara in Quest for the Ainereg. They're great or evil, depending on how you look at it [img]smilies/biggrin.gif[/img]

Rimbaud in the Seventh Star... I just like to wander over there and hear him talk.

Cami from "Lonely Star" *sighs* I read most of it, and what a horrible thing. I'm now completely hooked and determined to finish, and my final papers are simply not getting written. Also enjoying Mithadan and Pio.

's my 2cents [img]smilies/wink.gif[/img]

Sophia
The seasons fall like silver swords, the years rush ever onward; and soon I sail, to leave this world, these lands where I have wander'd. O Elbereth! O Queen who dwells beyond the Western Seas, spare me yet a little time 'ere white ships come for me!
Sophia the Thunder Mistress is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-13-2003, 09:27 PM   #63
Liriodendron
Ghost Prince of Cardolan

Liriodendron has just left Hobbiton.
Sting

I only "played" in one game. (in the old freestyle forum) It was called "Middle Earth News" (or something like that) and I was "Pretentia Ently", a news anchor. That thing was totally whacked out, and hilarious, [img]smilies/biggrin.gif[/img] And I did enjoy it. (till the fangirls came! [img]smilies/wink.gif[/img] [img]smilies/tongue.gif[/img] )
Old 04-13-2003, 11:39 PM   #64
Child of the 7th Age
Spirit of the Lonely Star

Child of the 7th Age is a guest of Tom Bombadil.
Sting

Many thanks for those who've said a good word for Cami Goodchild, or for the Star RPGs.

There are so many characters and games I've enjoyed it's hard to tell where to start. The orginal crew of the Star, of course, but many other names could be added to that list. Orual's Sam (all the different ages she's played him); Auriel's wargs (so nice and nasty!); the Entish Bow crew, especially the duo between Esty and Mithadan; Nurmaiel's Angelica Baggins, along with that nasty Fosco; the Blue Mountain gang.

Best game I played in that, sadly, never reached an ending: The Gathering (Bird, sure wish we could do that one again).
Old 04-19-2003, 12:34 AM   #65
GaladrieloftheOlden
Ghost Prince of Cardolan

Location: Massachusetts - digging up a bottomless hole, searching for something that's not there...
GaladrieloftheOlden has just left Hobbiton.
Send a message via AIM to GaladrieloftheOlden Send a message via MSN to GaladrieloftheOlden Send a message via Yahoo to GaladrieloftheOlden
Pipe

In my rather short BDs history, I only rather recently discovered RPGing, so all my four characters have not been finished. I've got: (in Reclaiming the City) Evren, who, being my first ever RPG character, was a shieldmaiden [img]smilies/rolleyes.gif[/img] but I like her all the same, because I (for some reason) had a lot of fun writing her 2 posts so far, Herlion, a captive of orcs, who doesn't seem to have much personality yet as he is spending his time coming in and out of unconsiousness, having been badly wounded, and Oghurn the Orc, whom I mentioned in a different post. And I've auditioned a wraith character, but not written anything for him. My characters so far are rather colorless, I think, but I'm just a beginner, so I guess that's okay. Oghurn is nice and evil though. Fun! [img]smilies/evil.gif[/img] [img]smilies/rolleyes.gif[/img]
Old 04-19-2003, 01:48 AM   #66
Silmarien
Wight

Silmarien has just left Hobbiton.
Boots

My favourite characters (and I have only been In the Green Dragon part 3) are Elhor played by Kates Frodo Temp, Morwyn and Nahai (I don't know who plays them) I'd really like to have a long conversation with them. [img]smilies/smile.gif[/img]

My 1st character Silmarien is turning out very interestingly when she walked in I had no more idea about her than anyone else it's so much fun finding out all about her.

And I really like Pio even though I don't know her that well. [img]smilies/smile.gif[/img]
Though here at journeys end I lie in dakness buried deep, beyond all towers strong and high beyond all mountains steep, above all shadows rides the Sun and Stars forever dwell:I will not say the Day is done nor bid the Stars farewell!
Silmarien is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-19-2003, 05:00 AM   #67
Lyra Greenleaf
The Diaphanous Dryad

Lyra Greenleaf has just left Hobbiton.
Silmaril

Quote:
Raken and Mara in Quest for the Ainereg. They're great or evil, depending on how you look at it
Thank you! That has made my YEAR, because I really love RPGing but I'm still pretty much a novice. I have to say I like Mara a lot because with an evil character you can let go...take that how you like! [img]smilies/evil.gif[/img] I shouldn't say this as we have a big fued thing going on, but I like Raken too. Durelin is great to work with in an evil way!

Quote:
Findorak because he was evil, and a right wimp when he lost.
I liked Findorak. He was funny- but did he have to go and die? He really messed "my" head up!

Of mine, I like Mara, and Ellie in the Green Dragon because she's so much of "me"!
For other people I tend to have a soft spot for characters I interact with, I love Raken of course, and Drago in the Green Dragon. I really liked the whole cast (?) of Search for The Lost Messenger. I think that went really well. Especially the Easterlings with a conscience!
“Sylphs of the forest,” I whispered. “Spirits of oak, beech and ash. Dryads of Rowan and hazel, hear us. You who have guided and guarded our every footstep, you who have sheltered our growth, we honour you."
the Forbidden Link
Lyra Greenleaf is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-19-2003, 07:51 AM   #68
dragoneyes
Ghost Prince of Cardolan

Sting

Quote:
I really liked the whole cast (?) of Search for The Lost Messenger. I think that went really well. Especially the Easterlings with a conscience!
And of course the Orcs without. Though their numbers got less as the game went through (of both played and unplayed). I particularly liked Nozhdrul, played by Evinyatar. He was sneaky.
Old 04-20-2003, 08:06 PM   #69
Durelin
Estelo dagnir, Melo ring

Durelin is battling Black Riders on Weathertop.Durelin is battling Black Riders on Weathertop.
Sting

Oh! Thankyou Carlas! Thankyou Sophia! Yeah, I like how me and Lyra are working out with Mara and Raken. Oh, Raken keeps gettting more and more evil! [img]smilies/evil.gif[/img] I'm proud of how he's turning out so evil. Though, really, I can make him a lot more evil, but their are younger people on this forum and Tolkien traditionally wasn't very violent, so I have to keep my evilness to a minimum. It'll be better when I do my all evil RPG! [img]smilies/evil.gif[/img]

Nuru- Well, coincidentally, those are both names from Arthurian legend. Dinodas was a knight and Robin was one of the many names for a dwarf. I think he was a magical dwarf, but anyway...

Check out my new post Carlas! I like the one before it too, but you learn about Raken's past in this newest one. I think I may have gotten a bit graphic with that one, but...what can you do when you are trying to get across that these people are evil by having them have a head pinned up on their wall? I had to give description! [img]smilies/biggrin.gif[/img]
Old 04-20-2003, 08:19 PM   #70
Durelin
Estelo dagnir, Melo ring

Sting

Hmmmmm...how many times can you put the word 'evil' in a post? [img]smilies/biggrin.gif[/img]
Old 04-21-2003, 12:34 PM   #71
Lyra Greenleaf
The Diaphanous Dryad

Silmaril

6 times, Durelin!
“Sylphs of the forest,” I whispered. “Spirits of oak, beech and ash. Dryads of Rowan and hazel, hear us. You who have guided and guarded our every footstep, you who have sheltered our growth, we honour you."
the Forbidden Link
Old 04-21-2003, 01:49 PM   #72
Arien
Shade of Carn Dûm

Arien has just left Hobbiton.
Send a message via MSN to Arien
Sting

Orual I think you will come to love to hate Shivana. She's a cross between me and my cousin who suprisingly enough is called Shivana. (Because using Kathryn, (my name), would be stupid for one it isn't evil and you can't really cross the names because you would end up with something like Kathvana or Shivryn which is just...well....) Mind you we don't go round killing innocent children, I guess you'll have to wait and see what I mean. Basically evil and smart. And watch out she'll get her elf [img]smilies/wink.gif[/img] [img]smilies/smile.gif[/img]

My favourite character so far would Shivana even though the game has barely started but I am really looking forward to playing her.

[ April 21, 2003: Message edited by: Arien ]
Old 04-23-2003, 08:33 PM   #73
Durelin
Estelo dagnir, Melo ring

Sting

Yay! 6 is pretty good. Can you do better? [img]smilies/biggrin.gif[/img]

Wait...you actually counted that Lyra? Man, you have no life...obviously, since you're already one book SIX of the Wheel of Time Series and you started reading after I mentioned it! How? [img]smilies/biggrin.gif[/img] J.K.
Old 04-24-2003, 12:27 PM   #74
Lyra Greenleaf
The Diaphanous Dryad

Silmaril

Humph. I have to add I am no longer quite so keen on Raken so [img]smilies/tongue.gif[/img] .
the Forbidden Link
Old 04-25-2003, 01:04 AM   #75
Scent of Simbelmynë

Sting

Quote:
My favourite characters (and I have only been In the Green Dragon part 3) are Elhor played by Kates Frodo Temp, Morwyn and Nahai (I don't know who plays them) I'd really like to have a long conversation with them.
Goodness! I've been mentioned! Thanks Silmarien [img]smilies/biggrin.gif[/img] I play Morwyn and Nahai is played by Maegaladiel, and you're very welcome to come and chat with us at any time, it should be fun... we're currently busy snorting cider out our noses. [img]smilies/wink.gif[/img]

Sophia
The seasons fall like silver swords, the years rush ever onward; and soon I sail, to leave this world, these lands where I have wander'd. O Elbereth! O Queen who dwells beyond the Western Seas, spare me yet a little time 'ere white ships come for me!
Old 04-25-2003, 06:29 AM   #76
Helkahothion
Ghost Prince of Cardolan

Helkahothion has just left Hobbiton.
Send a message via ICQ to Helkahothion Send a message via AIM to Helkahothion
Quote:
we're currently busy snorting cider out our noses.
I have no clue what it means, but it sounds discusting.
________
Volvo B30 Engine Picture

Last edited by Helkahothion; 03-07-2011 at 02:09 AM.
Helkahothion is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-25-2003, 12:26 PM   #77
Durelin
Estelo dagnir, Melo ring

Sting

Directed to both Helka and Lyra: I wonder why?

[img]smilies/biggrin.gif[/img]
Old 04-25-2003, 01:00 PM   #78
Helkahothion
Ghost Prince of Cardolan

Helkahothion has just left Hobbiton.
Send a message via ICQ to Helkahothion Send a message via AIM to Helkahothion
Eye

What are you talking about Durelin?
Helkahothion is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-25-2003, 03:39 PM   #79
Scent of Simbelmynë

Sting

Quote:
--------------------------------------------
we're currently busy snorting cider out our noses.
--------------------------------------------

I have no clue what it means, but it sounds discusting.
Haven't you ever laughed so hard you snorted cider out your nose Helka? [img]smilies/biggrin.gif[/img] Sorry to gross you out...

Sophia
Old 04-26-2003, 01:50 PM   #80
Durelin
Estelo dagnir, Melo ring

Sting

You're too thick Helka. "I wonder why it sounds disgusting".

Okay?

Okay.