The Barrow-Downs Discussion Forum

Visit The *EVEN NEWER* Barrow-Downs Photo Page

Go Back   The Barrow-Downs Discussion Forum > Middle-Earth Fun and Games > Middle-earth Mirth
User Name
Password
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Today's Posts

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 11-20-2003, 07:04 PM   #1
willkill4food
Animated Skeleton

willkill4food has just left Hobbiton.
Send a message via ICQ to willkill4food Send a message via AIM to willkill4food
Sting The Worst (or Greatest) LotR Movie Cast...

Now, what would be the funniest possible cast you could imagine for lotr? here is my unnfinished cast...

Gandalf: Sean Connery (I swear the man could play any character, and I want to here "Ish it Shafe, ish it shecret?")
Aragorn: Pierce Brosnan (no idea why...only name that came to mind at the moment)
Saruman: Alex Trebek (If you ahve seen SNL's celebrity jeopardy, you know what I am going for here)
Frodo: Woody Allen (dont need any explaining here)
Arwen: Cameron Diaz (Diaz's stupid ditzy blond character fits PJs portrayle of Arwen perfectly)
Borormir: Christopher Walken (No doubt in the viewer mind that Boromir is evil)
Tom Bombadil: Chris Farley (I know hes dead, but thats what cloning is for)
Merry, Pippin, Sam and Fatty Bulgar: The Baldwin brothers (Alex, Billy, Stephen and Daniel, respectivly)
Galadrial: Barbra Steissand (/me braces for the lynching)
Elrond: Hugo Weaving (what you say? its the same guy! But in my version he would be in a suit and wear sunglasses and refer to everyone as "Mr. Anderson")
Gimli: Robin Williams (With a big beard and long hair of course, and if you thought gimli was a normal, pretty deep and interesting character before, wait until he is pure comedic relief)
Legolas: Ashton Kutcher (If you though Orlando Bloom atracted fangirls, wait until you see Ashton with waist long hair and a bow)

Now that you have probably passed out from the pain of imaging these people in your favorite movie...i will be running along in order to avoid the lynch mob...

-willkill