The Barrow-Downs Discussion Forum

Visit The *EVEN NEWER* Barrow-Downs Photo Page

Go Back   The Barrow-Downs Discussion Forum > Middle-Earth Discussions > The Movies
User Name
Password
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Today's Posts

Old 03-06-2003, 05:33 PM   #1
dunadan_aragorn
Wight

dunadan_aragorn has just left Hobbiton.
Send a message via AIM to dunadan_aragorn
Sting Trailer fan

I was watching the ttt trailer the other day, and I found that when you press the fast forward button, all the character have high, squeaky voices. <BR>But what I was getting around to was, even though I like ttt better than fotr, I like the fotr trailer better. Did anyone else feel this way or am I just a little off?
dunadan_aragorn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-08-2003, 12:51 AM   #2
Gorwingel
Beholder of the Mists

Gorwingel has just left Hobbiton.
Ring

I too think that the FOTR trailer is better than the TTT. But I also think that it was because FOTR was the first movie so it had an air of mystery about how it would turn out. I so wish I would have seen the teaser posters before I had seen the movie. Because I probably would have found those so interesting, especially the ones that don't even tell the title of the movie.<BR>There is also an air of grandness, because they were getting us ready for something that was going to be very cool, a once in a lifetime kind of thing, like there is the one trailer that is kind of for all three of the films, it is very short, but very cool. Though the very last TTT trailer was one of the best ones I have ever seen, and I can't wait to see the ones for ROTK (but, sadly, the coming of those trailers will mean that all this excitement will be coming to an end soon , so let us make the best of the upcoming time)
Old 03-08-2003, 11:24 AM   #3
Meela
Denethor's True Love

Meela has just left Hobbiton.
Sting

ttt trailer had beautiful music, at the end when they do one of those fast whizz-through-a-bazillion-shots things. beautiful... *sighs happily at the memory*
Old 03-08-2003, 11:52 AM   #4
ElentariGreenleaf
Ghost Prince of Cardolan

ElentariGreenleaf has just left Hobbiton.
Sting

I'm not too sure. But I only have TTT trailer. *remembers about DVD* oooo.... um...... I like the first trailer better i guess. But I like the lightening flashing on legolas's face and the shield surfing in the second one.<P>I used to watch the "jump frodo jump" bit over and over again. I also thought frodo was a girl................... hmmmmmmmmm..... I hadn't read the book then though....