The Barrow-Downs Discussion Forum


Visit The *EVEN NEWER* Barrow-Downs Photo Page

Go Back   The Barrow-Downs Discussion Forum > Middle-Earth Fun and Games > Middle-earth Mirth
User Name
Password
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read


Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 06-18-2009, 09:54 AM   #321
Isabellkya
Ghost Prince of Cardolan
 
Isabellkya's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2007
Location: Amongst trees.
Posts: 919
Isabellkya is a guest of Tom Bombadil.
As much as we are used to certainties upon death.
I don't see how people want to write off such and such person as certainly this role/alignment - so quickly.

Yes, there could be a higher likelihood of person A being innocent because of reason(s) xyz. Yet you can't say it is for certain.

Zil - would those regrets have anything to do with it being a fiery topic toDay?


Is there something going on between Nog and Mac? Yes. What is it? Remains to be seen.

Boro is added to the mix as well.


X'd with Boro x2 and Nerwen.
__________________
But I was clinging to her like a homicidal monkey.
Isabellkya is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-18-2009, 10:01 AM   #322
Inziladun
Gruesome Spectre
 
Inziladun's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2000
Location: Heaven's doorstep
Posts: 7,561
Inziladun is a guest of Galadriel in Lothlórien.Inziladun is a guest of Galadriel in Lothlórien.Inziladun is a guest of Galadriel in Lothlórien.Inziladun is a guest of Galadriel in Lothlórien.Inziladun is a guest of Galadriel in Lothlórien.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Isabellkya View Post
Zil - would those regrets have anything to do with it being a fiery topic toDay?
I said I had no regrets about not going along with the Mira lynch, despite passionate defenses of it by Boro and, to a lesser extent, Rikae..
__________________
Music alone proves the existence of God.
Inziladun is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-18-2009, 10:07 AM   #323
Thinlómien
Shady She-Penguin
 
Thinlómien's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2004
Location: In a far land beyond the Sea
Posts: 7,959
Thinlómien is a guest of Galadriel in Lothlórien.Thinlómien is a guest of Galadriel in Lothlórien.Thinlómien is a guest of Galadriel in Lothlórien.Thinlómien is a guest of Galadriel in Lothlórien.Thinlómien is a guest of Galadriel in Lothlórien.
Send a message via Skype™ to Thinlómien
The last time I saw an argument like the one that took place yesterday, there were innocent and guilty ones on both sides - even though I was rather forcibly saying no innocent can advocate wasting a lynch by voting a person who's to be modfired. So I'm hesitant to judge which party is more innocent (even though I know which party was right ).

I wonder if I should look at the Mira argument or if it's just waste of time. *shrugs*


edit: xed with Zil
__________________
Like the stars chase the sun, over the glowing hill I will conquer
Blood is running deep, some things never sleep
Double Fenris
Thinlómien is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-18-2009, 10:30 AM   #324
Mithalwen
Pilgrim Soul
 
Mithalwen's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2004
Location: watching the wonga-wonga birds circle...
Posts: 9,859
Mithalwen is lost in the dark paths of Moria.Mithalwen is lost in the dark paths of Moria.Mithalwen is lost in the dark paths of Moria.Mithalwen is lost in the dark paths of Moria.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Boromir88 View Post
Another point of interest...

I remember a recent past history, actually arguing the same thing before that if someone will be mod-fired, why not lynch them that day anyway.

The point is that in this game, if you wanted to be conservative then the sensible thing to have done since Mira was going anyway would have been to double killed someone and got a concrete piece of information which we so desperately needed. All that happened is we lost a kill chance - not a raincheck because we can't take it later.
__________________
I see dead people.
Mithalwen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-18-2009, 11:37 AM   #325
Nerwen
Wisest of the Noldor
 
Nerwen's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2007
Location: ˙˙˙ssɐןƃ ƃuıʞooן ǝɥʇ ɥƃnoɹɥʇ
Posts: 6,701
Nerwen is a guest of Galadriel in Lothlórien.Nerwen is a guest of Galadriel in Lothlórien.Nerwen is a guest of Galadriel in Lothlórien.Nerwen is a guest of Galadriel in Lothlórien.Nerwen is a guest of Galadriel in Lothlórien.
Send a message via Skype™ to Nerwen
Quote:
Originally Posted by Thinlómien View Post
Okay, I can't say much of Eomer's death. Even if the mutineers hadn't believed Greenie's claim and therefore killed Eomer for seeming seerish by blaming an evil Mira it does not give us any clues as Mira is dead.
I be wonderin' –were there too much risk in killin' another on us? These swabs be main careful 'bout leavin' a trail... belike there's trails to be left, if ye get me drift.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Thinlómien View Post
The last time I saw an argument like the one that took place yesterday, there were innocent and guilty ones on both sides - even though I was rather forcibly saying no innocent can advocate wasting a lynch by voting a person who's to be modfired. So I'm hesitant to judge which party is more innocent (even though I know which party was right ).
Aye, happen there's bad 'uns on both sides.

But 'tis this way: them dogs o' mutineers would liker support the lynch o' Dancin' Mira if one o' they was set to walk the plank else. Arr, 'tis main hard that there be no easy way o' finding out what Annu or Shasty be. Makes a power o' difference.

I'll tell ye what us will find along o' them as lynched Mira –leastways very like– an' that's co-conspies. They be as much adrift as we, an' main afeard o' lynchin' one o' they allies.

I reckon I mark the voyage yer a'speakin' of, an' 'twere a co-conspirator as put for'ard the plan o' lynchin' som'un as were leavin' anyhow in th' first place.
__________________
"Even Nerwen wasn't evil in the beginning." –Elmo.
Nerwen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-18-2009, 11:44 AM   #326
Boromir88
Laconic Loreman
 
Boromir88's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2004
Location: USA
Posts: 7,068
Boromir88 is a guest of Galadriel in Lothlórien.Boromir88 is a guest of Galadriel in Lothlórien.Boromir88 is a guest of Galadriel in Lothlórien.Boromir88 is a guest of Galadriel in Lothlórien.Boromir88 is a guest of Galadriel in Lothlórien.
Send a message via AIM to Boromir88 Send a message via MSN to Boromir88
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mithalwen View Post
The point is that in this game, if you wanted to be conservative then the sensible thing to have done since Mira was going anyway would have been to double killed someone and got a concrete piece of information which we so desperately needed. All that happened is we lost a kill chance - not a raincheck because we can't take it later.
No matter who we lynch we won't get any concrete information, unless we kill the person again. That's the only way we can get some sort of concrete information, as well being sure the mutineers' kills aren't mutineers. However, that isn't too helpful seeing as ghosts can't vote.

And seeing as supposedly our spy is dead...well we're pretty screwed unless the hunter gets a kill, or the Ranger saves someone. All we can do is really take some blind shots in the dark based on feeling, or people's behaviours.
__________________
I used to be for flip-flopping. Now I'm against it.

Fenris Penguin
Boromir88 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-18-2009, 11:51 AM   #327
Thinlómien
Shady She-Penguin
 
Thinlómien's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2004
Location: In a far land beyond the Sea
Posts: 7,959
Thinlómien is a guest of Galadriel in Lothlórien.Thinlómien is a guest of Galadriel in Lothlórien.Thinlómien is a guest of Galadriel in Lothlórien.Thinlómien is a guest of Galadriel in Lothlórien.Thinlómien is a guest of Galadriel in Lothlórien.
Send a message via Skype™ to Thinlómien
Quote:
Originally Posted by Nerwen
I be wonderin' –were there too much risk in killin' another on us? These swabs be main careful 'bout leavin' a trail... belike there's trails to be left, if ye get me drift.
A good question, but it would take a lot of rereading to prove or disprove it... but if someone is willing to do that, why not.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nerwen
But 'tis this way: them dogs o' mutineers would liker support the lynch o' Dancin' Mira if one o' they was set to walk the plank else. Arr, 'tis main hard that there be no easy way o' finding out what Annu or Shasty be. Makes a power o' difference.
Okay, Nerwie, you made me change me mind - I'll go to reread some of yesterDay (even though the pirate talk kind o' gives me headache yarr).
__________________
Like the stars chase the sun, over the glowing hill I will conquer
Blood is running deep, some things never sleep
Double Fenris
Thinlómien is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-18-2009, 12:16 PM   #328
Thinlómien
Shady She-Penguin
 
Thinlómien's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2004
Location: In a far land beyond the Sea
Posts: 7,959
Thinlómien is a guest of Galadriel in Lothlórien.Thinlómien is a guest of Galadriel in Lothlórien.Thinlómien is a guest of Galadriel in Lothlórien.Thinlómien is a guest of Galadriel in Lothlórien.Thinlómien is a guest of Galadriel in Lothlórien.
Send a message via Skype™ to Thinlómien
There's not much to say about yesterDay's voting, except that Gwath seems suspiciously much like going with the flow and supporting the wrong decision, there's something very fishy in his manner.
__________________
Like the stars chase the sun, over the glowing hill I will conquer
Blood is running deep, some things never sleep
Double Fenris
Thinlómien is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-18-2009, 12:17 PM   #329
Mithalwen
Pilgrim Soul
 
Mithalwen's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2004
Location: watching the wonga-wonga birds circle...
Posts: 9,859
Mithalwen is lost in the dark paths of Moria.Mithalwen is lost in the dark paths of Moria.Mithalwen is lost in the dark paths of Moria.Mithalwen is lost in the dark paths of Moria.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Boromir88 View Post
No matter who we lynch we won't get any concrete information, unless we kill the person again. aren't mutineers. However, that isn't too helpful seeing as ghosts can't vote.

.
Boromir, did you read what I said or are you the ship's parrot?
__________________
I see dead people.
Mithalwen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-18-2009, 12:24 PM   #330
Inziladun
Gruesome Spectre
 
Inziladun's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2000
Location: Heaven's doorstep
Posts: 7,561
Inziladun is a guest of Galadriel in Lothlórien.Inziladun is a guest of Galadriel in Lothlórien.Inziladun is a guest of Galadriel in Lothlórien.Inziladun is a guest of Galadriel in Lothlórien.Inziladun is a guest of Galadriel in Lothlórien.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Thinlómien View Post
There's not much to say about yesterDay's voting, except that Gwath seems suspiciously much like going with the flow and supporting the wrong decision, there's something very fishy in his manner.
You could have a point there.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gwathagor View Post
Well now, Boro matey.

I was thinkin' on votin' for Annu, but now you've made realize that lynchin' Mira would buy us another day, at any rate. And there is always the off-chance that she could be a mutineer or a co-conspirator.
Like many have noted, the 'off-chance' looks to be what we're mainly dealing with in this game without knowing the identities of the dead.
__________________
Music alone proves the existence of God.
Inziladun is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-18-2009, 12:25 PM   #331
Mithalwen
Pilgrim Soul
 
Mithalwen's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2004
Location: watching the wonga-wonga birds circle...
Posts: 9,859
Mithalwen is lost in the dark paths of Moria.Mithalwen is lost in the dark paths of Moria.Mithalwen is lost in the dark paths of Moria.Mithalwen is lost in the dark paths of Moria.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Nerwen View Post
I be wonderin' –were there too much risk in killin' another on us? These swabs be main careful 'bout leavin' a trail... belike there's trails to be left, if ye get me drift.
I am not fluent in pirate but I can't see there is much risk to the aggressors with the seer dead. They can kill anyone they like at night unless the protector gets lucky and can vote for who they like during the day knowing that unless we double kill the identity of the lynchee will not be revealed to incriminate them.
__________________
I see dead people.
Mithalwen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-18-2009, 12:34 PM   #332
wilwarin538
Fluttering Enchantment
 
wilwarin538's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2004
Location: Canada
Posts: 2,660
wilwarin538 is battling Black Riders on Weathertop.wilwarin538 is battling Black Riders on Weathertop.
Send a message via MSN to wilwarin538
Silmaril

A quick little list, don't really like that I'm lacking in suspects.


Sally - not too too much from her, she makes me uneasy like always, but not enough to really vote for her

Boromir - not big on his choice to lynch Mira, but it's not enough to really find him suspicious, he makes a good case and obviously thinks it will help the crew in the long run, so I won't hold our difference of opinion against him.

Rikae - Kinda the same as Boro, and yesterDay I mentioned not liking her tone but after re-reading it I don't really see it as being the way I thought. I don't know, I'm on the fence here.

Lommy - Fine.

Inziladun - Fine with him so far, I've tended to agree with him.

Shasta - hmmmm, well he's defensive, but that's not new. So I don't really know about him.

Annu- got nothing, I must have missed something cause I don't know why everyone finds him so suspicious, I'll have to go back and find it I guess

Mac - I've been agreeing with him aswell, with the whole Mira thing. I was good with him before that anyway though.

Nerwen - because of Greenie's reveal I'm gonna go ahead and think innocent

Kath - Good with her.

Gwath - Haven't liked either of his votes. So I'm still suspicious of him.

Nogrod - Good with him.

Izzy - Makes sense, don't really have too much on her.

Mith - Fine.

Eönwe - I remember yesterDay he seemed quick to not trust Greenie and Nerwen, I voted him for that. I'm gonna go back and re-read his stuff later today.

Well, those are just my quick thoughts for now. I do think that atleast one person who voted Mira yesterDay has to be bad, even though there is a tad of logic behind it I don't think it's something that only innocents would agree too. On the other hand if she was being modfired anyway and is innocent (hypothetically) a baddie may have pushed to lynch someone else in order to get 2 people out of the way at once. So it's a tough situation really.

So I'll be back yet again in another few hours with more specifics on certain people. Just checking in here and there to try and keep up so that I don't have pages upon pages to read all at once tonight.
__________________
Comme une étoile amarante Comme un papillon de nuit C'est la lumičre qui m'attire La flamme qui m'éblouit
Fenris Muffin
wilwarin538 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-18-2009, 01:51 PM   #333
Rikae
Mellifluous Maia
 
Rikae's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2006
Location: A glade open to the stars, deep in Nan Elmoth
Posts: 3,286
Rikae is a guest of Elrond in Rivendell.Rikae is a guest of Elrond in Rivendell.Rikae is a guest of Elrond in Rivendell.
Snifflin' Mac, you're still wrong. We don't know which of those scenarios we're in, since the ranger or hunter might or might not influence it, but even gaining an extra night phase would help us. Games have been decided in the night phase before. A 50/50 chance on a lynch or ranger/hunter pick on Day//Night x is still better than a shot in the dark on Day 2.

I agree with you, though, that the baddies are probably not among those who are being scrutinized right now. I would like a closer look at the following:

Kath
Lommy
Wilwa
Gwath

Izzy
Sally


I'm betting that group is disproportionately skewed toward evil.
__________________
The skies of this world were always meant to have dragons. When they are not there, humans miss them.
~Yes, I'm a guy!~
Rikae is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-18-2009, 01:54 PM   #334
McCaber
Ghost Prince of Cardolan
 
McCaber's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2007
Location: Skyrim, again.
Posts: 837
McCaber has been trapped in the Barrow!
Wow, being out of commission for a few days really throws you behind. I will read from where I left off, and see if I have anything to contribute.
McCaber is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-18-2009, 01:58 PM   #335
Eönwë
Flame Imperishable
 
Eönwë's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2007
Location: Right here
Posts: 3,889
Eönwë is a guest of Elrond in Rivendell.Eönwë is a guest of Elrond in Rivendell.Eönwë is a guest of Elrond in Rivendell.
I'm here and reading the thread... currently on page 6.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rikae View Post
I wonder if th' whole 'isterical womin thing - th' "intense" n' "over-the-top" tone folks seem t' read into me posts would 'ave been there if I''d orig'nally signed up t' th' 'downs pretendin' I was a fella. Just sayin'.

Because I really don't enjoy being accused of a tone I'm not using. That's all.
First of all, I never said you were either. All I said (or meant to say) was that I didn't think that a wolf would want to draw that much attention to themselves. Having read my post, I can see why it might have sounded otherwise. Sorry about that.
__________________
Welcome to the Barrow Do-owns Forum / Such a lovely place
Eönwë is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-18-2009, 02:20 PM   #336
Eönwë
Flame Imperishable
 
Eönwë's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2007
Location: Right here
Posts: 3,889
Eönwë is a guest of Elrond in Rivendell.Eönwë is a guest of Elrond in Rivendell.Eönwë is a guest of Elrond in Rivendell.
And also, how about a theory:

It could be that Rikae and Shasta are wolves. Being obvious usually makes players seem less suspicious, so maybe this little "kerfuffle" was just to make them seem "too obvious" to be wolves together. It also serves to distance themselves for each other. It would be a risky plan, but both Rikae and Shasta are experienced players, and from the times I've played with them I've seen them get into similar situations (especially with [B]Shasta[/B- which is sad, as he often gets killed early), so it wouldn't be too out of the ordinary.


edit: And I didn't x-post, which shows how lonely this thread is at this time.
__________________
Welcome to the Barrow Do-owns Forum / Such a lovely place

Last edited by Eönwë; 06-18-2009 at 02:26 PM.
Eönwë is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-18-2009, 02:24 PM   #337
Boromir88
Laconic Loreman
 
Boromir88's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2004
Location: USA
Posts: 7,068
Boromir88 is a guest of Galadriel in Lothlórien.Boromir88 is a guest of Galadriel in Lothlórien.Boromir88 is a guest of Galadriel in Lothlórien.Boromir88 is a guest of Galadriel in Lothlórien.Boromir88 is a guest of Galadriel in Lothlórien.
Send a message via AIM to Boromir88 Send a message via MSN to Boromir88
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mithalwen View Post
Boromir, did you read what I said or are you the ship's parrot?
Well I read it...but I had just misread it. When I read Mira and 'double-kill' in the same sentence, I thought you meant Mira was going plus if we decided to lynch someone else, and by lynching someone else we would get concrete information. I didn't read it as 'double-kill' being lynching someone and then killing that same person.

Lommy, there is no right or wrong...what have I told you about choices in the States? It's Morgoth or Sauron, it doesn't matter who is less evil, you're screwed either way. We'd still have to spend a day on killing someone again just to get information, and that information may turn out totally useless anyway, so no matter what we decided to do we were screwed. Sorry to sound so bleak, just stating the truth.

Rikae feel free to call me intense, aggressive, or whatever, because that is like my tone. Although, currently that is mostly due to allergies, a massive headache, and finding out I am out of coffee grounds. My tone is really the only weapon I feel I have left.

++Nogrod

Still based on Day 1 uneasiness and some other things...like his paranoia in suspecting everyone who mentions that he himself is suspicious. Plus, he is managing to create theories as to why only mutineers would want him lynch, and describing the scenarios to strike up pity. Like here, being a good example:
Quote:
So let's lynch Nogrod? See what I said about the mutineers wishing to do at the previous page: some should be lynched to keep people insecure about their status? Didn't you Boro just say you'd like to let the mutineers do the choices, why you'd wish otherwise with me?
In general he seems pretty sure about what the mutineers are doing...like again with the Eomer kill...something that was quickly supported by Mac.
__________________
I used to be for flip-flopping. Now I'm against it.

Fenris Penguin
Boromir88 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-18-2009, 02:36 PM   #338
Boromir88
Laconic Loreman
 
Boromir88's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2004
Location: USA
Posts: 7,068
Boromir88 is a guest of Galadriel in Lothlórien.Boromir88 is a guest of Galadriel in Lothlórien.Boromir88 is a guest of Galadriel in Lothlórien.Boromir88 is a guest of Galadriel in Lothlórien.Boromir88 is a guest of Galadriel in Lothlórien.
Send a message via AIM to Boromir88 Send a message via MSN to Boromir88
Oh and that vote probably won't be retracted.

Plus, I still feel good about Inziladun, Wilwa, Rikae, and Nerwen.

I'm flip-flopping on Mith, and thinking she's better.

Lommy, Gwath, and Mac I'm watching. And of course, you can see how I feel about Nogrod.

Sorry but I must lump everyone I haven't mentioned as 'unsure,' I have to run...one of my old teachers I had for 4 years is getting married tomorrow, and I have absolutely nothing good to wear.
__________________
I used to be for flip-flopping. Now I'm against it.

Fenris Penguin
Boromir88 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-18-2009, 02:36 PM   #339
Eönwë
Flame Imperishable
 
Eönwë's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2007
Location: Right here
Posts: 3,889
Eönwë is a guest of Elrond in Rivendell.Eönwë is a guest of Elrond in Rivendell.Eönwë is a guest of Elrond in Rivendell.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Thinlómien View Post
Annu - could be anything, I need to see more of her to judge better
Her?
__________________
Welcome to the Barrow Do-owns Forum / Such a lovely place
Eönwë is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-18-2009, 02:41 PM   #340
Inziladun
Gruesome Spectre
 
Inziladun's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2000
Location: Heaven's doorstep
Posts: 7,561
Inziladun is a guest of Galadriel in Lothlórien.Inziladun is a guest of Galadriel in Lothlórien.Inziladun is a guest of Galadriel in Lothlórien.Inziladun is a guest of Galadriel in Lothlórien.Inziladun is a guest of Galadriel in Lothlórien.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Annunfuiniel View Post
P.S. And, to avoid any further confusion: Annu the Surgeon be a he.
He did try to clear that up.
__________________
Music alone proves the existence of God.
Inziladun is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-18-2009, 02:44 PM   #341
Annunfuiniel
Ghost Prince of Cardolan
 
Annunfuiniel's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2003
Location: Something close like Shire
Posts: 775
Annunfuiniel has just left Hobbiton.
Oh headaches! I wish I had boarded a whole another ship... I've been reading and re-reading and nothing makes sense anymore! How on earth do you guys and gals go on with no sure knowledge of anything that has happened so far?? May be this is too big of a bite for me to swallow...

So what can I say (without rousing another wave of suspicions against me)? Not much I guess. But some points seem valid enough to say out loud:

About Boro: he's awfully loud and making such a fuss about everything that I rather deem him a co-conspie... I didn't like his "sacrificing" himself somewhere during day2, when hoping to be voted by someone (Mith?) (perhaps it was a bad joke - and perhaps not) and his voting during day1 was rather queer too. But I think he's making too much noise to be a wolf? Wish I had been in the same crew with him before to know how his mind works...

And what about Nog then? His vote for me early today tells tales. But especially as he seems to have had suspicions about me since day1! Giving me the benefit of a doubt as I'm a newbie (day1), not wanting to vote me when there are some other (and more experienced or loud?) suspects (day2) and then attacking me without further ado (day3). Guess my newbie status won't save me anymore...

Mac the mathematician still gives me gray hairs but I've no real reason thinking him foul. Maybe its just his interaction with my main suspects? Wish I had something other to offer than gut instinct!

Nerwen is ok, so far as we don't take her as an absolutely certain innocent. Same goes with Eomer and Greenie - most likely not baddies.

I still can't get rid off my suspicions about Shasta but will delay any action against him for now. His little skirmish with Rikae shouldn't perhaps weigh so much in my scales but that's the most tangible thing I've found thus far. Though things have calmed down since.

Lommy doesn't say much about anyone or anything but seems quite certain about the reasons why Eomer was killed by the aggressors. Inside knowledge perhaps? Doubts Nog is a co-consp but gives no reasons. So co-conspirator protecting a wolf or the other way round? Or plain innocent giving us good counsel??

Wish I had the time to make a coherent and complete list but alas! I should be packing my things and going to bed for tomorrow will be one hectic day to say the least...
__________________
Despair is only for those
who see the end beyond all doubt.
Annunfuiniel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-18-2009, 02:47 PM   #342
Mithalwen
Pilgrim Soul
 
Mithalwen's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2004
Location: watching the wonga-wonga birds circle...
Posts: 9,859
Mithalwen is lost in the dark paths of Moria.Mithalwen is lost in the dark paths of Moria.Mithalwen is lost in the dark paths of Moria.Mithalwen is lost in the dark paths of Moria.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Boromir88 View Post
Oh and that vote probably won't be retracted.


I'm flip-flopping on Mith, and thinking she's better.

.
well Inearly voted you for being dim but fish-slapping may be more appropriate ..

With Nogrod... I know this sounds self obsessed but I am afterall the only one I know about... It bugs me that he bangs on about me giving suspicious vibes (practically before I even posted!), and consistently lists me as suspicious - without actually putting his vote where his mouth is or providing evidence for his suspicions then accuses me of being over defensive and retaliatory, when I challenged him on it. Now bad vibes is such an un-Nogrod like reason that I have to find it suspicious. Now I know I was quiet but there has been so little going on when I have been around - even today when I have been here for nearly five hours there has been very little interreaction - and I find piratespeak difficult. But I can understand the quietness... the ordos have nothing to go on.
__________________
I see dead people.
Mithalwen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-18-2009, 02:50 PM   #343
Mithalwen
Pilgrim Soul
 
Mithalwen's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2004
Location: watching the wonga-wonga birds circle...
Posts: 9,859
Mithalwen is lost in the dark paths of Moria.Mithalwen is lost in the dark paths of Moria.Mithalwen is lost in the dark paths of Moria.Mithalwen is lost in the dark paths of Moria.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Annunfuiniel View Post
About Boro: he's awfully loud and making such a fuss about everything that I rather deem him a co-conspie... I didn't like his "sacrificing" himself somewhere during day2, when hoping to be voted by someone (Mith?) (perhaps it was a bad joke - and perhaps not) and his voting during day1 was rather queer too. But I think he's making too much noise to be a wolf? Wish I had been in the same crew with him before to know how his mind works...

And what about Nog then? His vote for me early today tells tales. But especially as he seems to have had suspicions about me since day1! Giving me the benefit of a doubt as I'm a newbie (day1), not wanting to vote me when there are some other (and more experienced or loud?) suspects (day2) and then attacking me without further ado (day3). Guess my newbie status won't save me anymore...

[..
Hi Annu, Boromir often tries to stir things up to provoke a reaction if he is an ordo - has been lynched early often for this, however he is far too good as a villain to take it as read....
__________________
I see dead people.
Mithalwen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-18-2009, 03:22 PM   #344
Rikae
Mellifluous Maia
 
Rikae's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2006
Location: A glade open to the stars, deep in Nan Elmoth
Posts: 3,286
Rikae is a guest of Elrond in Rivendell.Rikae is a guest of Elrond in Rivendell.Rikae is a guest of Elrond in Rivendell.
1420!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Boro the Bewildered
Rikae feel free to call me intense, aggressive, or whatever, because that is like my tone.
Huh?

Oh yeah, and:

++Sally

For generally bad vibes and sleeping under reindeer.
__________________
The skies of this world were always meant to have dragons. When they are not there, humans miss them.
~Yes, I'm a guy!~
Rikae is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-18-2009, 03:27 PM   #345
Eönwë
Flame Imperishable
 
Eönwë's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2007
Location: Right here
Posts: 3,889
Eönwë is a guest of Elrond in Rivendell.Eönwë is a guest of Elrond in Rivendell.Eönwë is a guest of Elrond in Rivendell.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Inziladun View Post
He did try to clear that up.
I know. That's why I said that (Lommy's post came after Annu's- but maybe she x-posted).
__________________
Welcome to the Barrow Do-owns Forum / Such a lovely place
Eönwë is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-18-2009, 03:31 PM   #346
Mithalwen
Pilgrim Soul
 
Mithalwen's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2004
Location: watching the wonga-wonga birds circle...
Posts: 9,859
Mithalwen is lost in the dark paths of Moria.Mithalwen is lost in the dark paths of Moria.Mithalwen is lost in the dark paths of Moria.Mithalwen is lost in the dark paths of Moria.
Oh no not more bad vibes...

And why do peopel show up just when I really can't take any more?
__________________
I see dead people.
Mithalwen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-18-2009, 03:46 PM   #347
Mithalwen
Pilgrim Soul
 
Mithalwen's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2004
Location: watching the wonga-wonga birds circle...
Posts: 9,859
Mithalwen is lost in the dark paths of Moria.Mithalwen is lost in the dark paths of Moria.Mithalwen is lost in the dark paths of Moria.Mithalwen is lost in the dark paths of Moria.
Banging the same drum

++Nogrod

Vodka is a barbarous drink...
__________________
I see dead people.
Mithalwen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-18-2009, 04:02 PM   #348
Shastanis Althreduin
Werewolf Psychic
 
Shastanis Althreduin's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2007
Location: In fire, water, earth, and air. But mostly water.
Posts: 2,619
Shastanis Althreduin is wading through snowdrifts on Redhorn.Shastanis Althreduin is wading through snowdrifts on Redhorn.Shastanis Althreduin is wading through snowdrifts on Redhorn.
Mith, how come you're voting for Nogrod if he's been saying the same things as Mac, whom you claim to agree with?

++Annu

I still think Rikae's bad, but there's a vote for Annu (whom I also think is bad) already and it's likely I won't be back today; Shark Tooth has got a mild case o' scurvy! (OOC: Food poisoning. )
__________________
Shasta– ... However, if he's innocent his famous clairvoyant powers must be taking the week off. Meanwhile, the Night-kills have been awfully effective– almost like we're dealing with a psychic wolf... - Nerwen, WW LXXV
Shastanis Althreduin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-18-2009, 04:25 PM   #349
wilwarin538
Fluttering Enchantment
 
wilwarin538's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2004
Location: Canada
Posts: 2,660
wilwarin538 is battling Black Riders on Weathertop.wilwarin538 is battling Black Riders on Weathertop.
Send a message via MSN to wilwarin538
Silmaril

Alright, most likely the last time I can make it on so I'll be voting now. The only one I really feel suspicious of is Gwath, for his vote Day 1 and also for his vote yesterDay, not only was it for Mira (when he was actually suspicious of Annu) but it also seemed like he did it just to kinda go with the crowd and not attract attention. I'm not suspicious of any one else really so this is an easy choice of me.

++Gwathagor

So that'll probably be all from me toDay. See you all tomorrow.
__________________
Comme une étoile amarante Comme un papillon de nuit C'est la lumičre qui m'attire La flamme qui m'éblouit
Fenris Muffin
wilwarin538 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-18-2009, 04:30 PM   #350
Eönwë
Flame Imperishable
 
Eönwë's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2007
Location: Right here
Posts: 3,889
Eönwë is a guest of Elrond in Rivendell.Eönwë is a guest of Elrond in Rivendell.Eönwë is a guest of Elrond in Rivendell.
It be a quiet day... anyway:

-Legless Sally Dawkins - Quiet and not giving away much. She seems innocent however (usually she posts more as a wolf).
-Puffy Shirt Rikae - Seems generally innocent to me, unless the whole Rikae-Shasta thing was a[n anti-]cover. She generally seems to speak sense, even though I don't agree with her about the Mira lynching.
-Pirate Lommy the Infected - To be honest I have no idea.
-Gangrenous Inziladun Jones - He speaks wisely, but also very carefully.
-Pirate Boromir the Malformed - Though I disagree with him about the Mira lynching, I can see where he's coming from and it makes sense.
-Stutterin’ Wilwa Scab - She be votin' fer me without a good reason, but she always findsme suspicious for no reason.
-Shark Tooth Shasta - Seems like he could be genuine, and just an ordinary innocent. There is my conspiracy theory, but I haven't got much evidence tto back it up so I'll leave it for now.
-High-Pitched Annu - I don't see why others find him suspicious.
-Snifflin’ Mac Sparrow - A lot o' banter at the beginning, yet he also posts some other helpful posts, and others that show what he thinks. I also like his stance on the Mira lynch.
-Almost-Blind Nerwen - Until proven otherwise, I'm trusting Greenie, so for now I'm putting her under innocent.
-Poop Deck Kath - Another one of 'em quiet ones. She needs to post more.
-Cowerin' Gwath Slasher - Hasn't said much of substance at all. I don't like it. He is hibernating under Rudolph.
-Pirate Nogrod the Fashionably Late - I like his view on the Mira lynching, but he has been unusually reserved this game, and hasn't been attacking the quiet ones as he usually does, which makes me suspicious.
-Ham-Hands Izzy - Hasn't posted enough for me to get an idea.
-Short Ruth Mithril - If an aggressor then very cunning. Seems quite sleek and not sticking out yet not suspicious either. I like her thoughts today on the lynching yesterday and what we could have done. Could be either.

Hmm... I can't think of much more to say- we have much less to go on than normal.

edit: x-ed wi' Wilwa, who be stealin' me vote.
__________________
Welcome to the Barrow Do-owns Forum / Such a lovely place

Last edited by Eönwë; 06-18-2009 at 04:38 PM.
Eönwë is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-18-2009, 04:39 PM   #351
Eönwë
Flame Imperishable
 
Eönwë's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2007
Location: Right here
Posts: 3,889
Eönwë is a guest of Elrond in Rivendell.Eönwë is a guest of Elrond in Rivendell.Eönwë is a guest of Elrond in Rivendell.
And so, I'm sadly goin' t'vote for me last fellow monke'. Shame that:

++Gwathagor

He's been going with the flow a lot, and not made many points of his own. He is maintaining a low profile even with the number of posts he has, and though he talks a lot, he seems to not say much of substance. I shall have to fill up the powder on my own.
__________________
Welcome to the Barrow Do-owns Forum / Such a lovely place
Eönwë is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-18-2009, 04:49 PM   #352
Isabellkya
Ghost Prince of Cardolan
 
Isabellkya's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2007
Location: Amongst trees.
Posts: 919
Isabellkya is a guest of Tom Bombadil.
Ah yes. I forgot the words lack of.

I will rephrase it.

Would you be vocally not-regretting your choice, if the topic had not become a fiery issue toDay?


Sally -> Shasta
Nog -> Annu
Boro -> Nog
Rikae -> Sally
Mith -> Nog (2)
Shasta -> Annu (2)
Wilwa -> Gwath
Eonwe -> Gwath (2)

Gwath, Annu, Nog 2. Sally, Shasta 1.


I hope I'm not the only one going... o.O @ the votes.
__________________
But I was clinging to her like a homicidal monkey.

Last edited by Isabellkya; 06-18-2009 at 04:50 PM. Reason: An F appeared where a G was supposed to go.
Isabellkya is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-18-2009, 05:07 PM   #353
Thinlómien
Shady She-Penguin
 
Thinlómien's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2004
Location: In a far land beyond the Sea
Posts: 7,959
Thinlómien is a guest of Galadriel in Lothlórien.Thinlómien is a guest of Galadriel in Lothlórien.Thinlómien is a guest of Galadriel in Lothlórien.Thinlómien is a guest of Galadriel in Lothlórien.Thinlómien is a guest of Galadriel in Lothlórien.
Send a message via Skype™ to Thinlómien
Zil, Eönwë - as for the Annunfuiniel issue, I kind of got confused/forgetful/whatever because he's really a she (unless someone impersonates her on Facebook ) but is just to be called a he in this game because of the masculine role....

Quote:
Originally Posted by Annu
So what can I say (without rousing another wave of suspicions against me)? Not much I guess.
This comment cries a wolf to me, but as it's a newbie I'm a bit hesitant to judge... nevertheless I'm watching Annu now.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Annu
And what about Nog then? His vote for me early today tells tales. But especially as he seems to have had suspicions about me since day1! Giving me the benefit of a doubt as I'm a newbie (day1), not wanting to vote me when there are some other (and more experienced or loud?) suspects (day2) and then attacking me without further ado (day3). Guess my newbie status won't save me anymore...
Well I'd say it's pretty normal - no one wants to lynch newbies on Day1 but you have to stop being so nice at some point so that newbie wolves wouldn't win by default.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Annu
Doubts Nog is a co-consp but gives no reasons. So co-conspirator protecting a wolf or the other way round? Or plain innocent giving us good counsel??
Well I can't quite back it up rationally, it's more like a gut-feeling. But it's maybe that he doesn't seem particularily innocent but the kill choices don't look too characteristic of him either... I don't know.

I'm getting more and more suspicious of Rikae. Don't exactly know why. That Sally-vote looks a tad too easy. I have to vote soon and I will probably vote her or Gwath or Sally (yes I know I just said Rikae's Sally-vote looks too easy). I'm most inclined to vote Rikae but I won't vote her if there's to be no support, I think I don't want Nogrod dead just yet, nor Annu.
__________________
Like the stars chase the sun, over the glowing hill I will conquer
Blood is running deep, some things never sleep
Double Fenris
Thinlómien is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-18-2009, 05:18 PM   #354
Nerwen
Wisest of the Noldor
 
Nerwen's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2007
Location: ˙˙˙ssɐןƃ ƃuıʞooן ǝɥʇ ɥƃnoɹɥʇ
Posts: 6,701
Nerwen is a guest of Galadriel in Lothlórien.Nerwen is a guest of Galadriel in Lothlórien.Nerwen is a guest of Galadriel in Lothlórien.Nerwen is a guest of Galadriel in Lothlórien.Nerwen is a guest of Galadriel in Lothlórien.
Send a message via Skype™ to Nerwen
Fine, speak proper English, see if I care....

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shastanis Althreduin View Post
I still think Rikae's bad, but there's a vote for Annu (whom I also think is bad) already and it's likely I won't be back today; Shark Tooth has got a mild case o' scurvy! (OOC: Food poisoning. )
Arr. 'Tis a shame, lad. I were down wi' th' scurvy a for'night ago. Leastways, I reckon 'twas scurvy. Me lips was bleedin', anyhow.

Now who to vote?

Hmmn. I be thinkin' Rikae might be a bad 'un... but then Shasty don't like her, and I be none too easy wi' he, neither.

Likewise, yon striker Gwathagor be lookin' a bit sus'pic-u-ous. But Eön ha' voted him, and I reckon he be a sneaky 'un heself.

An' 'twould be a famous joke if Nogrod an' Snifflin' Mac was in't t'gether. Stranger things ha' happened at sea.

EDIT:X'd wi' the quartermaster.
__________________
"Even Nerwen wasn't evil in the beginning." –Elmo.

Last edited by Nerwen; 06-18-2009 at 05:22 PM.
Nerwen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-18-2009, 05:23 PM   #355
Thinlómien
Shady She-Penguin
 
Thinlómien's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2004
Location: In a far land beyond the Sea
Posts: 7,959
Thinlómien is a guest of Galadriel in Lothlórien.Thinlómien is a guest of Galadriel in Lothlórien.Thinlómien is a guest of Galadriel in Lothlórien.Thinlómien is a guest of Galadriel in Lothlórien.Thinlómien is a guest of Galadriel in Lothlórien.
Send a message via Skype™ to Thinlómien
Nerwen, why discount the possibility of wolf-on-wolf so quickly?

I think I'll vote Rikae or Gwath.
__________________
Like the stars chase the sun, over the glowing hill I will conquer
Blood is running deep, some things never sleep
Double Fenris
Thinlómien is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-18-2009, 05:24 PM   #356
Nerwen
Wisest of the Noldor
 
Nerwen's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2007
Location: ˙˙˙ssɐןƃ ƃuıʞooן ǝɥʇ ɥƃnoɹɥʇ
Posts: 6,701
Nerwen is a guest of Galadriel in Lothlórien.Nerwen is a guest of Galadriel in Lothlórien.Nerwen is a guest of Galadriel in Lothlórien.Nerwen is a guest of Galadriel in Lothlórien.Nerwen is a guest of Galadriel in Lothlórien.
Send a message via Skype™ to Nerwen
I be needin' to get some shut-eye now.

++Rikae.

EDIT:X'd wi' th' infected.
__________________
"Even Nerwen wasn't evil in the beginning." –Elmo.
Nerwen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-18-2009, 05:28 PM   #357
Nerwen
Wisest of the Noldor
 
Nerwen's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2007
Location: ˙˙˙ssɐןƃ ƃuıʞooן ǝɥʇ ɥƃnoɹɥʇ
Posts: 6,701
Nerwen is a guest of Galadriel in Lothlórien.Nerwen is a guest of Galadriel in Lothlórien.Nerwen is a guest of Galadriel in Lothlórien.Nerwen is a guest of Galadriel in Lothlórien.Nerwen is a guest of Galadriel in Lothlórien.
Send a message via Skype™ to Nerwen
Quote:
Originally Posted by Thinlómien View Post
Nerwen, why discount the possibility of wolf-on-wolf so quickly?
Nay, I were doin' no sich thing.
__________________
"Even Nerwen wasn't evil in the beginning." –Elmo.
Nerwen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-18-2009, 05:28 PM   #358
Inziladun
Gruesome Spectre
 
Inziladun's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2000
Location: Heaven's doorstep
Posts: 7,561
Inziladun is a guest of Galadriel in Lothlórien.Inziladun is a guest of Galadriel in Lothlórien.Inziladun is a guest of Galadriel in Lothlórien.Inziladun is a guest of Galadriel in Lothlórien.Inziladun is a guest of Galadriel in Lothlórien.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Shastanis Althreduin View Post
I still think Rikae's bad, but there's a vote for Annu (whom I also think is bad) already and it's likely I won't be back today; Shark Tooth has got a mild case o' scurvy! (OOC: Food poisoning. )
Shiver me timbers! Food poisoning can be rather unpleasant. Hope you feel better soon.
I have some deep reservations about Rikae myself. The previous Day she first brought the case against Shasta that seemed too overblown. She then climbed on the Mira band wagon, and toDay has voted Sally for what she admits is nothing more then 'bad vibes'.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Eönwë View Post
High-Pitched Annu - I don't see why others find him suspicious.
I was uneasy about the way he piled on Shasta.


Quote:
Originally Posted by Isabellkya View Post
Would you be vocally not-regretting your choice, if the topic had not become a fiery issue toDay?
I was simply responding to Boro, who seemed to be insinuating that anyone who didn't see his logic in voting Mira was utterly clueless.
If you want to read more into it than that , it's your affair.
I believe at this point my choice will likely be Annu (again) or Rikae.

Boro is unreadable at this point. I still don't buy the push for Mira when there were more constructive uses of our votes, but he seems to have defended himself well. Still could be evil, but I'm not willing to go for him now.

Nogrod makes sense to me. He appears to raise the hackles of those who know him well, but then again they could be the baddies for all I know.

Wilwa I'm on the fence about. Her votes don't seem all that well explained, and she hasn't been around all that much.

Izzy. Just like last game. That time I knew she was innocent, and she gives the same vibe here. Which means nothing, of course.

Ëonwë is a tough one. Could be anything.

Gwath: as I said, I didn't really care for the Mira thing much. Otherwise, I haven't seen much of him.

Shasta I'm pretty well convinced is innocent. If evil, he's been awfully brazen and careless.

Mac doesn't ring any bells. Seems sensible.

Mith is another one who feels innocent.

Sally seems a bit flippant in general. I'm not sure how to take her.

Lommy is utterly grey. Hasn't posted much, but seems to make sense when she does.

Nerwen. I know from experience how devious a Nerwolf can be. The only guarantee of her innocence comes from Greenie, who for all we know could be a co-conspirator. Might want to keep that in mind.
__________________
Music alone proves the existence of God.
Inziladun is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-18-2009, 05:33 PM   #359
Boromir88
Laconic Loreman
 
Boromir88's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2004
Location: USA
Posts: 7,068
Boromir88 is a guest of Galadriel in Lothlórien.Boromir88 is a guest of Galadriel in Lothlórien.Boromir88 is a guest of Galadriel in Lothlórien.Boromir88 is a guest of Galadriel in Lothlórien.Boromir88 is a guest of Galadriel in Lothlórien.
Send a message via AIM to Boromir88 Send a message via MSN to Boromir88
Quote:
well Inearly voted you for being dim ~Mith
Well you know..."Why youth? We already have enough youth. Why not a fountain of smart?"

Quote:
but fish-slapping may be more appropriate ..
As long as it's tilapia

Quote:
Well I can't quite back it up rationally, it's more like a gut-feeling. But it's maybe that he doesn't seem particularily innocent but the kill choices don't look too characteristic of him either... I don't know~Lommy
Kills don't seem like him? Yet, he seems to provide answers to why they were killed?

I think what Rikae says makes sense, but right now I find it more telling that Nogrod gave a reason for Eomer's death and two others (Mac and Lommy) came in for support as if to say case closed...that is usually a telling sign of wolf (or mutineer behavior).

And of course Nogrod's assured-ness of the matter, usually he's debating theories and possibilities, but not this time...nope Eomer was killed because he's usually a sensible player who can be a dangerous voter...the end.

Also, he rather sneakily blames me for it, yet also makes a statement that I'm innocent:
Quote:
So they took Boro's explanation for Eomer's behaviour at face value and thought he was a bored ordo and would thus not help us after being dead with his "most likely a goodie"-status?~Nogrod
Ahh...so I'm to blame for Eomer's death? And 'they' took my advice...which Nogrod happens to clearly distinguish me as being separate from 'them.' He's right about that, I'm not 'them,' but Nogrod's assuredness regarding Eomer's death and 'them' (the mutineers) is suspicious.

Also, if you think about it...Day 1 McCaber, Day 2 Mira...we've tried the quite thing, I'm assuming it hasn't worked so far...maybe we've chosen the wrong ones, but there's something up between that group of 3 who agree about Eomer's death. No one should overlook that.


Quote:
Huh?~Rikae
Oh just saying that I'm a male, and you can say I'm intense, aggressive, whatever...I don't mind.

But that's because that actually is usually my tone, I'm a pretty intense person...most of the times it's just because I like to give everyone (including friends) grief over the silliest things, and other times I seriously am frustrated and that shows. That's just my behavior, so it's ok to call me intense, over-the-top, maybe dim and delusional because that's me.
__________________
I used to be for flip-flopping. Now I'm against it.

Fenris Penguin
Boromir88 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-18-2009, 05:33 PM   #360
Kath
Everlasting Whiteness
 
Kath's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2004
Location: Perusing the laminated book of dreams
Posts: 4,510
Kath is a guest at the Prancing Pony.Kath is a guest at the Prancing Pony.
Send a message via MSN to Kath
I'm feeling not so great toDay, really worn out for some reason, so I think I'm just going to look at the people who have votes so far. This late in the Day it seems stupid to add yet another candidate in anyway.

So:

Gwath - is it just me or has he not actually said anything toDay and yet has accumulated two votes? From Eonwe and wilwa who are both voting for him for slipping under the radar ... pot kettle hmm?

Annu - firstly, sorry, he from now on! Interesting post. Defends his vote pretty well, calls it hasty but not ill-considered. Would like to see more reasoning about his vote for Shasta then since he said he'd look at him in much more detail. Ah we get: I still can't get rid off my suspicions about Shasta but will delay any action against him for now. His little skirmish with Rikae shouldn't perhaps weigh so much in my scales but that's the most tangible thing I've found thus far. Though things have calmed down since. Not much of a case really there. I was under the impression that it was what he said in his original 'pros and cons' post that caused Annu to be suspicious of him rather than the argument with Rikae. Would really like to see some more reasoning on this, especially if he's not going to be around much tomorrow.

Nog - now, this argument. I got very bored reading the posts with statistics in for the simple reason that I just couldn't follow them. So I want to simplify the Nog/Boro/Mac thing. Is it that basically, Nog wanted to lynch someone other than Mira in order to have more of a chance of getting a wolf? Mac also agrees with Nog on that ... but then seems to change his mind. But Boro thinks it was right to lynch Mira. Is that right? Looking at the intensity with which this argument has been conducted toDay I would say it's likely that most if not all of these three are innocent. Time after time we see a huge blow up over something that is simply between two paranoid innocents, or possibly three here. Given the players involved, however, I think it's possible there might be a wolf hopping on the argument bandwagon. It would have to be a bold wolf who could cope with the attention but that's why I said given the players involved.

sally - voted Shasta very early because she knew she might not have another chance to vote and because he was her top suspect. That's fine, but I can't anywhere find her reasoning for why he's her top suspect! If I had that I'd be much happier about her.

Shasta - votes Annu but again no reasoning!

Hmm. I don't know what to make of this. Annu I'm worried about because I would really like to see some thought through reasoning from him on why he finds Shasta suspicious because to me it feels like he's riding on Rikae's coat tails. Despite that I think he is more suspicious than her because while she may have (in my opinion) reacted overly strongly to what Shasta said I think Annu jumped on that far too quickly. I would be tempted to vote Shasta for the lack of reasoning. If you've got long enough to vote you've got long enough to write even a short sentence on why that person ... same goes for sally actually. That said Shasta I thought looked pretty innocent yesterDay so I won't vote for him.

Oh that's it, I'm arguing myself in circles now so I'm voting and going to bed:

++ANNU

Just still haven't got any worthwhile reasoning on his suspicion of Shasta, despite a post in which he had good reasoning for some suspicion or non-suspicion of many others.
__________________
Great udders of disappointment!
Kath is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -6. The time now is 01:25 AM.



Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.9 Beta 4
Copyright ©2000 - 2019, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.