The Barrow-Downs Discussion Forum


Visit The *EVEN NEWER* Barrow-Downs Photo Page

Go Back   The Barrow-Downs Discussion Forum > Middle-Earth Fun and Games > Middle-earth Mirth
User Name
Password
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read


Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 02-07-2010, 05:22 PM   #281
Pitchwife
Wight of the Old Forest
 
Pitchwife's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2008
Location: Unattended on the railway station, in the litter at the dancehall
Posts: 2,906
Pitchwife is wading through snowdrifts on Redhorn.Pitchwife is wading through snowdrifts on Redhorn.Pitchwife is wading through snowdrifts on Redhorn.Pitchwife is wading through snowdrifts on Redhorn.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Loslote View Post
For Phantom-dumping.
Yeah, let's dump him, by all means! He's been enough of a nuisance...

OK, it's really really bedtime for me, so lest I incur sally's Wrath:
++Nerwen
++Fea

Good night.
__________________
The 21st century is when everything changes, you've got to be ready.
Pitchwife is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-07-2010, 05:22 PM   #282
Feanor of the Peredhil
La Belle Dame sans Merci
 
Feanor of the Peredhil's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2003
Location: perpetual uncertainty
Posts: 5,956
Feanor of the Peredhil is a guest of Elrond in Rivendell.Feanor of the Peredhil is a guest of Elrond in Rivendell.Feanor of the Peredhil is a guest of Elrond in Rivendell.
Send a message via MSN to Feanor of the Peredhil
I would like to be Simon again, because I trust my judgment more than anybody else's.
__________________
peace
Feanor of the Peredhil is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-07-2010, 05:28 PM   #283
Feanor of the Peredhil
La Belle Dame sans Merci
 
Feanor of the Peredhil's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2003
Location: perpetual uncertainty
Posts: 5,956
Feanor of the Peredhil is a guest of Elrond in Rivendell.Feanor of the Peredhil is a guest of Elrond in Rivendell.Feanor of the Peredhil is a guest of Elrond in Rivendell.
Send a message via MSN to Feanor of the Peredhil
However, since Ni has informed me that I can't be Simon twice in a row, I request that you make Wilwa Simon. For the following two reasons:

1) I trust her judgment, and
2) I'm not afraid to say so.

++Wilwa

And just to get the ball rolling a bit more,

++Izzy

because after yesterDay's last minute Izzy-fest, I would assume the Seer would dream of her. And since nobody has particularly hinted toward her evilness, I'm willing to go forward under the assumption that Iz is obeykaybe.
__________________
peace
Feanor of the Peredhil is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-07-2010, 05:49 PM   #284
Glirdan
Energetic Essence
 
Glirdan's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2005
Location: Where Lark Nor Eagle Ever Flew
Posts: 3,449
Glirdan is a guest of Tom Bombadil.
Send a message via MSN to Glirdan
I'm going to go ahead and cast two of my votes right now.

First too

++Wilwa

She's had sound arguments thus far, brought up some rather good points and just seems to be genuinely innocent.

My second one too

++Nogrod

I've said it many times and I'll say it again, he's logical, well-reasoned and has put forth many good ideas and points.
__________________
I'm going to buy you a kitty, I'm going to let you fall in love with the kitty, and one cold, winter night, I'm going to steal into your house and punch you in the face!
Fenris Wolf
Glirdan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-07-2010, 05:49 PM   #285
wilwarin538
Fluttering Enchantment
 
wilwarin538's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2004
Location: Canada
Posts: 2,660
wilwarin538 is battling Black Riders on Weathertop.wilwarin538 is battling Black Riders on Weathertop.
Send a message via MSN to wilwarin538
Silmaril

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pitchwife View Post
What's fishy about that? If you read it in the context of popularity contest, trusting vs suspecting, no active lynch votes from the wolves, etc., it makes perfect sense to me.
By the way, wilwa, I've just become convinced that you can't possibly be a wolf. My wife says you're a kangaroo.
K, so I'm back in a much peppier mood, not sure where that bout of anger came from. I re-read it and something clicked and now her post makes sense, I think all I saw was "what I don't like is...getting a....wolf" without really getting what she was actually saying. Anyway, it makes sense now.

I don't know what that last part means, but I think kangaroos are cool so I'm therefore alright with it.

Quote:
However, since Ni has informed me that I can't be Simon twice in a row, I request that you make Wilwa Simon. For the following two reasons:

1) I trust her judgment, and
2) I'm not afraid to say so.
I thought the rules said you couldn't be Simon for more than 2 days in a row? Could be mistaken though, especially if Mom says so. And thanks for the support!

Gonna make two of my four now:

++ Pitch cause I feel quite confident of his innocence.

++ Fea because I trust her and don't want her to perish.

So my list then I suppose looks like this (some based on posts I've commented on, others based on feeling/gut):

Trust
Fea
Pitch
Form

Mostly Trust
Nog
Lottie
Glirdan

Trust more than suspect
Inzil
Rune

Don't Really Trust
Izzy
Eonwe

Still unsure
Nerwen
Brinn


Hmm, so as it stands I may likely vote for Form, and my last could go to anyone of Glirdan, Nog or Lottie. Could still change though, I have a few more hours before I need to vote.

x'ed with Glirdy, hi buddy!
__________________
Comme une étoile amarante Comme un papillon de nuit C'est la lumière qui m'attire La flamme qui m'éblouit
Fenris Muffin
wilwarin538 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-07-2010, 05:57 PM   #286
Rune Son of Bjarne
Odinic Wanderer
 
Rune Son of Bjarne's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2005
Location: Under the Raven banner, between tall Odin and white Christ!
Posts: 3,890
Rune Son of Bjarne is battling Black Riders on Weathertop.Rune Son of Bjarne is battling Black Riders on Weathertop.
Send a message via AIM to Rune Son of Bjarne Send a message via MSN to Rune Son of Bjarne
Havin major problems with the internet connection

Quote:
Originally Posted by Glirdan View Post
I just feel having a known innocent agreeing with him makes him seem a little more trustworthy. Anything she said could be taken for what it is as we know for a fact she wasn't trying to mislead us. However, that is not my main reasoning for having trust in Nog (which could very well be misplaced for all I know). It is the fact that he has been making sound arguments and has been logical and bringing up rather important points and thoughts.
Don´t put your faith in logic, humans are irrational beings and deffinitly not logical.

To quote a brilliant Dane "No, no, you're not thinking; you're just being logical"

Anyways I will go make a post a bit more helpful than what I have done so far.
__________________
No, no, you're not thinking; you're just being logical - Niels Bohr

Rune Son of Bjarne is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-07-2010, 06:07 PM   #287
Eönwë
Flame Imperishable
 
Eönwë's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2007
Location: Right here
Posts: 3,889
Eönwë is a guest of Elrond in Rivendell.Eönwë is a guest of Elrond in Rivendell.Eönwë is a guest of Elrond in Rivendell.
Well, I'm back...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Glirdan View Post
Eonwe voted with a mere explanation of "he's more suspicious." Care to explain why you thought so?
If you look at my list earlier that Day, you'll see that Izzy was on my innocent list, Gwath on my suspicious. Izzy contributed to the discussion while Gwath didn't say much while still giving the impression that he was around.
__________________
Welcome to the Barrow Do-owns Forum / Such a lovely place
Eönwë is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-07-2010, 06:10 PM   #288
Inziladun
Gruesome Spectre
 
Inziladun's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2000
Location: Heaven's doorstep
Posts: 7,561
Inziladun is a guest of Galadriel in Lothlórien.Inziladun is a guest of Galadriel in Lothlórien.Inziladun is a guest of Galadriel in Lothlórien.Inziladun is a guest of Galadriel in Lothlórien.Inziladun is a guest of Galadriel in Lothlórien.
Quote:
Originally Posted by wilwarin538 View Post
First sentence is what I'm looking at. And this may get me alot of scrutiny but a Seer is really only useful if they've revealed. I mean a Seer could dream of 3 wolves and then die before saying anything, and then what good were their dreams? Unless they left really awesome hints, but even those can be hard to catch and are risky, especially if the dream was for a wolf. So a Seer reveal is actually almost necessary for them to be helpful. Yeah, it's way better later on in the game then on Day 1 when they've only have one dream, but to be "entirely unnecessary" is kind of rediculous, it's actually usually necessary at some point.
All I meant by that was that with luck, we could get the wolves without the drama of a Gifted reveal. I wasn't saying the Seer should never reveal.

I'll go ahead and make a couple of votes now.

++Nog

Still don't see anything wrong with him, and he can be quite valuable.

++Pitch

He's made some decent points toDay, and I don't see why he should go just yet.
__________________
Music alone proves the existence of God.
Inziladun is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-07-2010, 06:13 PM   #289
Loslote
The Werewolf's Companion
 
Loslote's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2009
Location: Enceladus
Posts: 2,581
Loslote is battling Black Riders on Weathertop.Loslote is battling Black Riders on Weathertop.Loslote is battling Black Riders on Weathertop.
Send a message via Yahoo to Loslote Send a message via Skype™ to Loslote
I trust Pitchie more or less, but don't really want to vote him. He seems to be getting enough votes to be safe for toDay - I think I'll leave it at that and vote someone I don't want to die but doesn't have many votes.

...and back to watching guys pummel each other (read, playing Blockus while friends who actually care watch the TV).
__________________
I have loved the stars too fondly to be fearful of the night.
Double Fenris
Loslote is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-07-2010, 06:32 PM   #290
the phantom
Beloved Shadow
 
the phantom's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2002
Location: The Stadium
Posts: 6,121
the phantom is wading through snowdrifts on Redhorn.the phantom is wading through snowdrifts on Redhorn.the phantom is wading through snowdrifts on Redhorn.
Send a message via MSN to the phantom
Eye

Anyone who doesn't know the current score of the Super Bowl should die.
__________________
the phantom has posted.
This thread is now important.
the phantom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-07-2010, 06:35 PM   #291
Rune Son of Bjarne
Odinic Wanderer
 
Rune Son of Bjarne's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2005
Location: Under the Raven banner, between tall Odin and white Christ!
Posts: 3,890
Rune Son of Bjarne is battling Black Riders on Weathertop.Rune Son of Bjarne is battling Black Riders on Weathertop.
Send a message via AIM to Rune Son of Bjarne Send a message via MSN to Rune Son of Bjarne
Suspects

I guess Glirdan is my top suspect at the moment, the problem for me is that I am not quite sure if it is because of wolfish behaviour, or if it has more to do with me disagreeing with him. I blame this new way of voting!

I do aknowledge that Glirdan has contriubted with some analysis of day 1 action. . . but it is not something that makes him look innocent.

I don't understand why he is so trusting of Nogrod. He argues that he follows Nogrods reasoning and that he likes that a known innocent did not suspect Nogrod. I can understand that they can be contributing factors, but it is way too weak for trusting a person. Also he does not think that Nogrod would be so "obvious" as a wolf. . . Really!?

Also his reasoning about Form seem very weird. . . I simply cannot see a Wolf-Form acting so clumpsy and being so attached to a packmate at this stage in the game.

He seems like he is trying too hard to find reasons to trust Nogrod and it makes me think "wolf"

Eonwe is another person that does not sit right with me. . .but then again, he never does. He seemed kind of defensive and that always gets attention, but many innocent have been overly defensive. Yeah I don't know
__________________
No, no, you're not thinking; you're just being logical - Niels Bohr

Rune Son of Bjarne is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-07-2010, 06:38 PM   #292
Isabellkya
Ghost Prince of Cardolan
 
Isabellkya's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2007
Location: Amongst trees.
Posts: 919
Isabellkya is a guest of Tom Bombadil.
Loslote, innocents mislead as well. It isn't just the wolves that scheme and play mind games. xD So yes we can assume that she wasn't trying to mislead us, but it sounded like because Nienna is a known innocent, therefore Nog is pretty much an innocent now.

Some of what Loslote and Glirdan say... sounds identical...
__________________
But I was clinging to her like a homicidal monkey.
Isabellkya is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-07-2010, 06:41 PM   #293
Nogrod
Flame of the Ainulindalë
 
Nogrod's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2006
Location: Wearing rat's coat, crowskin, crossed staves in a field behaving as the wind behaves
Posts: 9,051
Nogrod has passed beneath the Argonath.Nogrod has passed beneath the Argonath.Nogrod has passed beneath the Argonath.Nogrod has passed beneath the Argonath.Nogrod has passed beneath the Argonath.Nogrod has passed beneath the Argonath.
Send a message via MSN to Nogrod
Care to elaborate what you mean Rune, and sorry if I'm after some logic here...
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rune in #274
We do seem to have lost sight of our goal. . . Some people are doing some very nice analyzing, but it seems to be used for finding Simons and not for hunting wolves.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rune in #274
I think our succes in this game will rely on having active leaders (simons), unless we can come up with some other system of voting.
You're driving me mad guys! I'm seeing wolves everywhere... like several different pictures of the situation that are not compatible.

What makes me a bit uneasy with the Izzy-voting is that the last votes for her (eg. Brinn and Nerwen) look the more suspicious ones as both Inzil and Eönwë had actually stated earlier they were seeing Izzy quite more the innocent. And the two ladies waited up to the last minute. That of course is based on the idea that Izzy is a wolf. Her suggestion that we don't lynch anyone on D1, her odd semi-praise for Nienna toDay & the fact she was spectacularly saved at the last minute make me suspect her still. But yes, happily this is no lynch-vote contest...

If Izzy is innocent then the situation understandably will be different. What Fea said is noteworthy and we should bear it in mind.

Although, from yet another angle: with that boldness Fea, Izzy & wilwa would probably have called the seer to check them, so maybe they're not wolves? Or just super-bowl... erm, super-bold wolves?

Blah.

A short pause. Then a list of some sort and thought for my votes - and to sleep.


EDIT: x'd from tp on...
__________________
Upon the hearth the fire is red
Beneath the roof there is a bed;
But not yet weary are our feet...
Nogrod is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-07-2010, 06:42 PM   #294
Feanor of the Peredhil
La Belle Dame sans Merci
 
Feanor of the Peredhil's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2003
Location: perpetual uncertainty
Posts: 5,956
Feanor of the Peredhil is a guest of Elrond in Rivendell.Feanor of the Peredhil is a guest of Elrond in Rivendell.Feanor of the Peredhil is a guest of Elrond in Rivendell.
Send a message via MSN to Feanor of the Peredhil
Quote:
Originally Posted by the phantom View Post
Anyone who doesn't know the current score of the Super Bowl should die.
Oh yeah. That's on, isn't it.

Saints versus... somebody?

That Tony guy isn't playing, right?
__________________
peace
Feanor of the Peredhil is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-07-2010, 06:51 PM   #295
Brinniel
Reflection of Darkness
 
Brinniel's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2002
Location: Polishing the stars. Well, somebody has to do it; they're looking a little bit dull.
Posts: 2,897
Brinniel is battling Black Riders on Weathertop.Brinniel is battling Black Riders on Weathertop.Brinniel is battling Black Riders on Weathertop.
Okay, I've seen some suspicion of Formy and I'm not quite sure where it's coming from. He's only made three posts, one of which was during the Night, and none yet toDay. Based on both the content and quantity of his posts, I think he sounds more like an ordo not heavily invested in the game than a wolf.

I can see why people may be gaining this trust for Nogrod. The possibility that the wolves thought Nienna a seer makes sense. The wolves main goal is to find the seer early; Nienna is not someone I'd expect as a typical Night kill this early since she often has managed to become a good lynch target during the first half of previous games. Of course, just because it's a possibility, it doesn't mean we should absolutely trust Nogrod for that reason. I agree he looks more innocent than not, partly because he has been quite sensible and has made valid points...but let's not underestimate the chance that he could very well be fooling us.

I think I'll just make a first vote now:

++Izzy

Because I'm feeling pretty good about her at the moment.

I admit I'm not as invested in this game as I should be; even after looking through posts, I can't seem to come up with anyone worthy of seriously suspecting. I do, however, agree with the point that's been made that the wolves will more likely try to look helpful in order to rack up votes. So perhaps I should take a closer look at the more helpful players:

Loslote
Nogrod
Pitchwife
Eonwe
Glirdan


Those are the ones who have at least appeared most helpful to me so far. Now, I'm sure a few are genuinely trying to help out, but I'll bet that at least one (if not two) is a wolf.

Quote:
Originally Posted by the phantom
Anyone who doesn't know the current score of the Super Bowl should die.
I think then you might've just killed the entire village.
__________________
Nolite te bastardes carborundorum
Brinniel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-07-2010, 06:52 PM   #296
Rune Son of Bjarne
Odinic Wanderer
 
Rune Son of Bjarne's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2005
Location: Under the Raven banner, between tall Odin and white Christ!
Posts: 3,890
Rune Son of Bjarne is battling Black Riders on Weathertop.Rune Son of Bjarne is battling Black Riders on Weathertop.
Send a message via AIM to Rune Son of Bjarne Send a message via MSN to Rune Son of Bjarne
Quote:
Originally Posted by Nogrod View Post
Care to elaborate what you mean Rune, and sorry if I'm after some logic here...
I think there is a good opportunity that we will end up with non-suspects in danger of being lynched, this might happen because we are voting focusing most on simons rahter than who actually get lynched. I belive that people who aren't very vocal are likely to get fewer votes that people with strong opinions, thus there are a chance of them getting lynched, not because they are wolves, but because they are not that visible in the game.

So I was thinking that we need simons that activly saves people.

Maybe I am panicing without reason, lets hope.
__________________
No, no, you're not thinking; you're just being logical - Niels Bohr

Rune Son of Bjarne is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-07-2010, 06:59 PM   #297
Feanor of the Peredhil
La Belle Dame sans Merci
 
Feanor of the Peredhil's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2003
Location: perpetual uncertainty
Posts: 5,956
Feanor of the Peredhil is a guest of Elrond in Rivendell.Feanor of the Peredhil is a guest of Elrond in Rivendell.Feanor of the Peredhil is a guest of Elrond in Rivendell.
Send a message via MSN to Feanor of the Peredhil
Quote:
Originally Posted by Brinniel View Post
I think then you might've just killed the entire village.
I think I might be safe- I'm actively texting somebody who's watching the game, and we actually talked about football.
__________________
peace
Feanor of the Peredhil is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-07-2010, 07:14 PM   #298
Rune Son of Bjarne
Odinic Wanderer
 
Rune Son of Bjarne's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2005
Location: Under the Raven banner, between tall Odin and white Christ!
Posts: 3,890
Rune Son of Bjarne is battling Black Riders on Weathertop.Rune Son of Bjarne is battling Black Riders on Weathertop.
Send a message via AIM to Rune Son of Bjarne Send a message via MSN to Rune Son of Bjarne
I guess I don't really trust anybody, but there are certain people I feel better about and want arround for some time.

I want Formendacil to stick arround because his actions seems extremely unwolfish, it would take an insane wolf to do what he has done deliberate. (posting early and having strong ties with a packmate from the very begining)

For ones I feel OK about Nogrod, he still annoys me at times, but I have absolutely no desire to kill him in inventive ways. (It is a case about him acting as he normally does, combined with what can best be described as "good-wibes"

Wilwa seem to be her self and I think she would be a good and relative conservative choice for leader.

I also feel good about Fea, I am convinced that she would have done something absolutely insane had she been a wolf.

The rest I won't label as suspects or good guys, because I have not made my mind up about them. Some have posted alot and that often make them look good, even though a high post count shouldn't count for anything. Others I feel slightly bad about, but I have absiolutely no idea why. . .
__________________
No, no, you're not thinking; you're just being logical - Niels Bohr

Rune Son of Bjarne is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-07-2010, 07:17 PM   #299
Eönwë
Flame Imperishable
 
Eönwë's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2007
Location: Right here
Posts: 3,889
Eönwë is a guest of Elrond in Rivendell.Eönwë is a guest of Elrond in Rivendell.Eönwë is a guest of Elrond in Rivendell.
Song time...

Bohemian (Villager's) Rhapsody


Is this the real life?
Is this just fantasy?
Caught i-in werewolf
An escape from reality
Starts all your posts
Look at narrations; see
I'm just a villager (Villager)
I need no sympathy
Because I'm easy come, easy go
Little high, little low
Any way the wind blows
Doesn't really matter 'long as wolves lose

Sally, just killed a Gwath
Di'nt put a gun against his head
Voted indirectly, now he's dead
Sally, the game has just begun
But have I gone and thrown it all away?
Sally, oo-oo-ooh
Didn't mean to be boring
If I'm not back again this time toMorrow
Carry on, carry on as long we lynch more wolves

Too late, my time has come
To vote who I want to keep
I need to go to sleep
Goodbye, everybody
I've got to go
Gotta leave you all behind and wait and see
Sally, oo-oo-ooh
I don't want to die
Never wish I hadn't signed up at all

*Guitar Solo*

I see a little silhouetto of a wolf
Ra-anger, Ra-anger, will you please make a save
Werewolves in the Ni-ight, very very frightening me
(Oh the see-er) Oh the see-er (Oh the see-er) Oh the see-er, Oh the see-er dream a wolf
Oh please toNi-i-i-ight!
I'm just a villager nobody loves me
He's just a villager in a game of werewolf
Spare him his life from toDay's lynching

Easy come, easy go, will you not let me go?
Oh Sally! No, we will let you go
Don't let him go
Oh Sally! We will not let you go
Don't let him go
Oh Sally! We will let you go
Don't let me go (Will will let you go)
Don't let me go (We will not let you go) (Never, never, never, never)
Don't let me go, o, o, o, o
No, yes, yes, yes, no, yes, no
(Oh mama mia, mama mia) Mama Mia, don't let me go
Lord Sauron has the werewolf put aside for me, for me, for me!

So you think you can lynch me and spit in my eye
So you think when I argue I need to die
Oh, village, can't do this to me, village
Don't wanna get out, don't wanna get right outta here

*Guitar Solo*

Everything matters
Anyone can see
Everything matters
Everything matters to me

And I hope we lynch wolves...

edit: fixed spelling
__________________
Welcome to the Barrow Do-owns Forum / Such a lovely place

Last edited by Eönwë; 02-07-2010 at 07:21 PM.
Eönwë is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-07-2010, 07:19 PM   #300
Nogrod
Flame of the Ainulindalë
 
Nogrod's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2006
Location: Wearing rat's coat, crowskin, crossed staves in a field behaving as the wind behaves
Posts: 9,051
Nogrod has passed beneath the Argonath.Nogrod has passed beneath the Argonath.Nogrod has passed beneath the Argonath.Nogrod has passed beneath the Argonath.Nogrod has passed beneath the Argonath.Nogrod has passed beneath the Argonath.
Send a message via MSN to Nogrod
The votes thus far...

Pitch
Eönwë
Lottie
Nerwen
Fea

Lottie
Zil
Nog
Glirdy

Fea
wilwa
Izzy

Glirdan
wilwa (2)
Nog (2)

wilwa
Pitch
Fea (2)

Zil
Nog (3)
Pitch (2)

Brinn
Izzy (2)

Leaving Brinn, Rune and Form without a vote yet.



Okay, I can see what you mean Rune...

But then again I think I have been the most vocal person on demanding people to suspect others (and done that) and not only speculate on whom to trust - and then you're grumpy with what I do?

Yes and I do like this facet of this game set-up: the silent people are forced to the fore. Just to my taste. At last a game where everyone needs to play and not just parasite their way to the victory while those who play lynch each other first!

On the other hand - the other side of the coin - it's annoying how people are soo agreeable as so few dare to suspect others - especially those who have openly trusted them - as they think that being popular to get the votes means to be nice to everyone.

So I'd say let's concentrate on those who are so nice to have around this time. They're probably the guys who stab us in the back at Nights. In this game I find that scenario especially relevant.

Let me give you an example, with your words:
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rune
I don't understand why he is so trusting of Nogrod. He argues that he follows Nogrods reasoning and that he likes that a known innocent did not suspect Nogrod. I can understand that they can be contributing factors, but it is way too weak for trusting a person.
That's exactly why I feel that Glirdan is up to no good. I mean yeah, it's nice to be trusted, especially when you think people ought to, and it may be he is just an innocent trusting me? But really, it's so overdone I can smell a rat!


I hope you all thought again why people who say they trust you say that! Don't let the good feeling distract you. The wolves have to make you feel good. Remember that.

EDIT: x'd with a host of posts
__________________
Upon the hearth the fire is red
Beneath the roof there is a bed;
But not yet weary are our feet...
Nogrod is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-07-2010, 07:26 PM   #301
Rune Son of Bjarne
Odinic Wanderer
 
Rune Son of Bjarne's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2005
Location: Under the Raven banner, between tall Odin and white Christ!
Posts: 3,890
Rune Son of Bjarne is battling Black Riders on Weathertop.Rune Son of Bjarne is battling Black Riders on Weathertop.
Send a message via AIM to Rune Son of Bjarne Send a message via MSN to Rune Son of Bjarne
Lets hope you are right Nogrod, personally I think that the wolves will find other ways to stay parasites. If we end up automatically killing the silent ones, they will just hide in plain sight.

It is possible to be vocal without actually leaving much for analysis.
__________________
No, no, you're not thinking; you're just being logical - Niels Bohr

Rune Son of Bjarne is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-07-2010, 07:29 PM   #302
wilwarin538
Fluttering Enchantment
 
wilwarin538's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2004
Location: Canada
Posts: 2,660
wilwarin538 is battling Black Riders on Weathertop.wilwarin538 is battling Black Riders on Weathertop.
Send a message via MSN to wilwarin538
Silmaril

votes so far:

Pitch
Eönwë
Lottie
Nerwen
Fea

Lottie
Zil
Nog
Glirdy

Fea
Wilwa (3)
Izzy

Glirdan
Wilwa (4)
Nog (2)

Wilwa
Pitch
Fea (2)

Inzil
Nog (3)
Pitch (2)

Brinn
Izzy (2)

To make Alona's life a bit easier. *snuggles*

x'ed since Nog, who beat me too it
__________________
Comme une étoile amarante Comme un papillon de nuit C'est la lumière qui m'attire La flamme qui m'éblouit
Fenris Muffin
wilwarin538 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-07-2010, 07:32 PM   #303
Isabellkya
Ghost Prince of Cardolan
 
Isabellkya's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2007
Location: Amongst trees.
Posts: 919
Isabellkya is a guest of Tom Bombadil.
Glirdan, how did Form go from unsure to suspect?

Pitch, is there a reason that you called Rune and Form lurkers? I don't think Form has posted yet toDay. Do you know something we don't?

I'm off to dinner, shall be back with at least an hour before deadline.
__________________
But I was clinging to her like a homicidal monkey.
Isabellkya is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-07-2010, 07:33 PM   #304
Inziladun
Gruesome Spectre
 
Inziladun's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2000
Location: Heaven's doorstep
Posts: 7,561
Inziladun is a guest of Galadriel in Lothlórien.Inziladun is a guest of Galadriel in Lothlórien.Inziladun is a guest of Galadriel in Lothlórien.Inziladun is a guest of Galadriel in Lothlórien.Inziladun is a guest of Galadriel in Lothlórien.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Brinniel View Post
I can see why people may be gaining this trust for Nogrod. The possibility that the wolves thought Nienna a seer makes sense. The wolves main goal is to find the seer early; Nienna is not someone I'd expect as a typical Night kill this early since she often has managed to become a good lynch target during the first half of previous games. Of course, just because it's a possibility, it doesn't mean we should absolutely trust Nogrod for that reason.
It was actually Lottie who first brought up that idea, but I still don't believe that's why Nienna was targeted. It seems rather far-fetched.

I'm not sure what to make of Form. My reason says he'd be an unlikely wolf, because as a wolf he would seem to have been rather careless. The circumstantial evidence looks bad for him though.

I need to go back and look at the others.
__________________
Music alone proves the existence of God.
Inziladun is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-07-2010, 07:34 PM   #305
Loslote
The Werewolf's Companion
 
Loslote's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2009
Location: Enceladus
Posts: 2,581
Loslote is battling Black Riders on Weathertop.Loslote is battling Black Riders on Weathertop.Loslote is battling Black Riders on Weathertop.
Send a message via Yahoo to Loslote Send a message via Skype™ to Loslote
You know what? I don't particularly mind if any of the non-votes (Brinn, Rune, or Formy) get lynched toDay. Some of the one-votes I'm a bit more concerned about. We saw what happens when people panic with the no-votes: the one-vote gets lynched. So I'm definitely considering voting for Nerwen at this point. Also considering Pitchie or Fea for innocentishness or Wilwa for Simony.

EDIT: xed since Wilwa
__________________
I have loved the stars too fondly to be fearful of the night.
Double Fenris
Loslote is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-07-2010, 07:37 PM   #306
Feanor of the Peredhil
La Belle Dame sans Merci
 
Feanor of the Peredhil's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2003
Location: perpetual uncertainty
Posts: 5,956
Feanor of the Peredhil is a guest of Elrond in Rivendell.Feanor of the Peredhil is a guest of Elrond in Rivendell.Feanor of the Peredhil is a guest of Elrond in Rivendell.
Send a message via MSN to Feanor of the Peredhil
I'd also like to avoid Nerwen's demise.

++Nerwen
__________________
peace
Feanor of the Peredhil is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-07-2010, 07:39 PM   #307
wilwarin538
Fluttering Enchantment
 
wilwarin538's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2004
Location: Canada
Posts: 2,660
wilwarin538 is battling Black Riders on Weathertop.wilwarin538 is battling Black Riders on Weathertop.
Send a message via MSN to wilwarin538
Silmaril

Quote:
Originally Posted by Her Sallyness
Also, the same Simon cannot rule more than two Days in a row.
So technically Fea could be Simon again if that is what's desired by the masses.

I'm gonna do another vote now:

++Form

Because I don't think he's a wolf.

I'm gonna save my last one til I have to go in an hour-ish. My vote will likely go to one of: Nog, Lottie, or Glirdy or.... maybe someone else all together, I'll wait and see what happens.
__________________
Comme une étoile amarante Comme un papillon de nuit C'est la lumière qui m'attire La flamme qui m'éblouit
Fenris Muffin
wilwarin538 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-07-2010, 07:45 PM   #308
Rune Son of Bjarne
Odinic Wanderer
 
Rune Son of Bjarne's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2005
Location: Under the Raven banner, between tall Odin and white Christ!
Posts: 3,890
Rune Son of Bjarne is battling Black Riders on Weathertop.Rune Son of Bjarne is battling Black Riders on Weathertop.
Send a message via AIM to Rune Son of Bjarne Send a message via MSN to Rune Son of Bjarne

++Fea
++Wilwa


I would prefer it if Glirdan was lynched, but if that cannot happen then my only request is that I stay alive.
__________________
No, no, you're not thinking; you're just being logical - Niels Bohr

Rune Son of Bjarne is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-07-2010, 07:51 PM   #309
Loslote
The Werewolf's Companion
 
Loslote's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2009
Location: Enceladus
Posts: 2,581
Loslote is battling Black Riders on Weathertop.Loslote is battling Black Riders on Weathertop.Loslote is battling Black Riders on Weathertop.
Send a message via Yahoo to Loslote Send a message via Skype™ to Loslote
Quote:
Originally Posted by Isabellkya View Post
Loslote, innocents mislead as well. It isn't just the wolves that scheme and play mind games. xD So yes we can assume that she wasn't trying to mislead us, but it sounded like because Nienna is a known innocent, therefore Nog is pretty much an innocent now.

Some of what Loslote and Glirdan say... sounds identical...
Innocents may mislead, but at least we know they have the same motives as we do: finding wolves. They may have other motives, too (gifted hinting comes to mind) but overall, they're going to be thinking about that, and it'll come out in their posts, even if they try to mislead a bit.

I don't know why we sound identical. I have noticed that we've cross-posted pretty often, and I'll look over his posts and think "dang, he said it first," or "hey, he thought so too, I'm not silly" and I've said so. I have not been trying to agree with him, and since we've cross posted, I doubt if he's been trying to agree with me.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rune Son of Bjarne View Post
++Fea
++Wilwa

I would prefer it if Glirdan was lynched, but if that cannot happen then my only request is that I stay alive.
Dearest Rune, I'm afraid I have exactly the opposite view. I'd want you dead over him.
__________________
I have loved the stars too fondly to be fearful of the night.
Double Fenris
Loslote is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-07-2010, 07:51 PM   #310
Brinniel
Reflection of Darkness
 
Brinniel's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2002
Location: Polishing the stars. Well, somebody has to do it; they're looking a little bit dull.
Posts: 2,897
Brinniel is battling Black Riders on Weathertop.Brinniel is battling Black Riders on Weathertop.Brinniel is battling Black Riders on Weathertop.
I can see some good points about suspecting Glirdan...but I'm not yet convinced.

I'm not sitting too comfortably with Eonwe, but I don't really have a reason for it. Gut feeling, I guess. Loslote bugs me as well, but I'm pretty sure that's because I'm convinced she has some sort of vendetta against me.

Urgh, I have Werewolf Block. And sadly, I just don't have time to look through the thread and analyse because I really need to get going on homework. Someone just kill me now and put my poor brain out of its misery... *headdesk*
__________________
Nolite te bastardes carborundorum
Brinniel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-07-2010, 07:53 PM   #311
Nogrod
Flame of the Ainulindalë
 
Nogrod's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2006
Location: Wearing rat's coat, crowskin, crossed staves in a field behaving as the wind behaves
Posts: 9,051
Nogrod has passed beneath the Argonath.Nogrod has passed beneath the Argonath.Nogrod has passed beneath the Argonath.Nogrod has passed beneath the Argonath.Nogrod has passed beneath the Argonath.Nogrod has passed beneath the Argonath.
Send a message via MSN to Nogrod
Okay. Here are my groupings...

Tend to trust now:

Form - as I said, I couldn't think he would knowingly post at Night to make himself look better etc.
Pitch - brave enough to make a fight in a popularity-contest. And his defence looked genuine enough to me.
Rune - more or less like with Pitch, didn't try to butter-up but was open and straight - even if I'd like to hear more from him... (and shares my suspicions)

On the better side:

Dun - makes good points, bah, I don't know, I get a good feeling about him (even if he voted me ).
Lottie - the voice of reason around: not controversial but still someone I'd like to have around.

The one's I have problems with identifying them this or that way:

Brinn - little time to post it seems, but still a bit too smooth to my taste - even if toDay has been better than yesterDay; her last vote didn't exactly made me feel good about her.
Fea - the enigma: either she just plays it for fun (don't we all?) or then she's a really nassty wolf with a super arrangement with her fellows (thus probably wilwa & Izzy).
Nerwen - cool and collected as ever - and I like her level-headedness - but she's been a bit too careful as well; and if Izzy is a wolf then her vote is really looking bad (if she isn't, then it's a new situation)
Steve - little by little I'm learning to appreciate his argument with me yesterDay... he's not trying to play it so smooth as some others and that I think is a good thing, but I do not trust him either as I think his arguments yesterDay were forced and wrong and maybe he just corrected his approach to suit the general feeling for toDay?
Wilwa - seems to enjoy her trusted-place a bit too much, and I'm a bit amazed where all that trust comes from; not that I'd see any alarming bells ringing while looking at her posting (unless the general love and happiness -stuff she seems to overdo - and which in this game is especially suspicious), so I can't see the reasons for such amount of trust either. Something fishy there?

Suspicous:

Glirdan - it's nice to be trusted but sometimes it just feels overdone - like with Glirdy - so trying to be too nice?
Izzy - "let's not lynch anyone", the comment on Nienna's death, the bandwagon to save her... I do still see that the evidence points towards her the most even if her few latest posts have been quite honest looking.


Okay. Things happening while I was writing this. Needs to check the situation and then vote...
__________________
Upon the hearth the fire is red
Beneath the roof there is a bed;
But not yet weary are our feet...
Nogrod is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-07-2010, 07:53 PM   #312
Nerwen
Wisest of the Noldor
 
Nerwen's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2007
Location: ˙˙˙ssɐןƃ ƃuıʞooן ǝɥʇ ɥƃnoɹɥʇ
Posts: 6,701
Nerwen is a guest of Galadriel in Lothlórien.Nerwen is a guest of Galadriel in Lothlórien.Nerwen is a guest of Galadriel in Lothlórien.Nerwen is a guest of Galadriel in Lothlórien.Nerwen is a guest of Galadriel in Lothlórien.
Send a message via Skype™ to Nerwen
Quote:
Originally Posted by Nogrod View Post
Of Form. I can see where the suspicion comes from but,

- Could anyone knowing him even a wee-bit think he would knowingly go and post on the thread during the Night while conversing with his packmates (and possibly planning that trick)? It just doesn't fit my image of him.
I'm going to repeat what I said on Day One– the Night posting shouldn't be taken as evidence either way, and I think that still holds even though we now know one of them was a wolf.

I could imagine one wolf doing it as a trick, perhaps, but two makes it a pack-strategy– which seems awfully silly. So if another Night-poster is a wolf, it's probably because of a communication breakdown, like maybe they weren't allowed to pm each other. I hadn't thought of that when I first said it wasn't likely to be a mistake.


Quote:
Originally Posted by wilwarin538 View Post
My mother's lasagna is cutting my reading short, so I only got to the first few posts of page 4. But here is what I had quoted and my thoughts:

Quote:
What I don't like is our chance of getting an un-dreamed wolf in the early part of the game.
Why is that fishy? I was replying to Nogrod, who was talking about how we would adjust to the altered game-mechanics, and gave a hypothetical Seer-reveal as an example.

I believe that's what Zil here is also referring to:

Quote:
Originally Posted by wilwarin538 View Post
Quote:
Hopefully a Seer-reveal will be entirely unnecessary. But if someone did vote for a wolf obtained from a Seer dream, they'd be in the hot seat, no matter their excuse.
Now, this is a weird little assertion from Glirdan:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Glirdan View Post
Now on to Nog's list of last minute votes for Izzy at the end of the Day.

It is highly unlikely that there is no Wolf in that group
Huh? Why?

EDIT:X'd with a whole lot of people.
__________________
"Even Nerwen wasn't evil in the beginning." –Elmo.
Nerwen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-07-2010, 08:04 PM   #313
wilwarin538
Fluttering Enchantment
 
wilwarin538's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2004
Location: Canada
Posts: 2,660
wilwarin538 is battling Black Riders on Weathertop.wilwarin538 is battling Black Riders on Weathertop.
Send a message via MSN to wilwarin538
Silmaril

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nerwen
Why is that fishy? I was replying to Nogrod, who was talking about how we would adjust to the altered game-mechanics, and gave a hypothetical Seer-reveal as an example.
I know that now. I just misunderstood what you were saying, I believe it was Inzil who clarified it a bit and I re-read everything that was being talked about at the time and it became less fishy.

I'm gonna do my last vote pretty soon, I guess I'm just waiting to see if anything exciting happens...
__________________
Comme une étoile amarante Comme un papillon de nuit C'est la lumière qui m'attire La flamme qui m'éblouit
Fenris Muffin
wilwarin538 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-07-2010, 08:05 PM   #314
Loslote
The Werewolf's Companion
 
Loslote's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2009
Location: Enceladus
Posts: 2,581
Loslote is battling Black Riders on Weathertop.Loslote is battling Black Riders on Weathertop.Loslote is battling Black Riders on Weathertop.
Send a message via Yahoo to Loslote Send a message via Skype™ to Loslote
Quote:
Originally Posted by Brinniel View Post
Loslote bugs me as well, but I'm pretty sure that's because I'm convinced she has some sort of vendetta against me.
Not at all, dear. I want to see you stay. But I have no logical idea what you are, and gut feeling makes me inclinded to suspect you. Then again, I always do suspect you, don't I? Except when you're evil. So...yeah, you're probably innocent, and I *know* this, but I still *feel* like you're evil. I don't have a vendetta against you at all.

EDIT: xed with Wilwa
__________________
I have loved the stars too fondly to be fearful of the night.
Double Fenris
Loslote is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-07-2010, 08:08 PM   #315
satansaloser2005
The Sweetest Spoiler
 
satansaloser2005's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2007
Location: from beneath you it giggles incessantly
Posts: 5,576
satansaloser2005 is wading through snowdrifts on Redhorn.satansaloser2005 is wading through snowdrifts on Redhorn.satansaloser2005 is wading through snowdrifts on Redhorn.satansaloser2005 is wading through snowdrifts on Redhorn.
The moddess admits her epic fail

Sorry, but I was dying and my internet was pronounced a few hours back. Still....


Form walked into the midst of the squabbling contestants, planting himself right beside Pitch. “Silence!” he shouted. “I kill you!”

Everyone hushed and they all turned to stare at him.

“Now that is how you control a room,” a ghostly voice muttered. Someone glanced in his direction. “Horrible Form, Form,” he amended. “You expect people to listen with such cheap taglines?”

Form turned to Pitch and shoved him into the middle of the group. “Dance,” he ordered.

“Listen, man, I don’t know what your problem is but leave me alone,” Pitch said, shoving back.

“My girlfriend’s dead. Somebody’s going to pay for it and it’s going to be you. Now dance.”

“What?”

Nienna. Somebody killed Nienna. Was it you?”

Pitch slowly shook his head. “Noooo....” Form pushed him out and ordered him to dance and he shook his head. “What is this, a bad Back to the Future parody? This competition is ridiculous. No special events, nothing of interest. I’m bored.”

“Then entertain the rest of us and dance!” Form shouted.

“Exactly how is this punishing me?”

“No idea,” Form admitted, “but I’ll think of something.”

“Take off his pants!” someone shouted from the crowd.

“Yeah, his pants!”

Steve blinked a few times. “I vote against that, actually.”

“Works for me,” said a couple of ghostly voices, and they grinned as Form nodded.

Music blared into the room and Pitch groaned. “You have got to be kidding me,” he grumbled.

The music grew louder and everyone stared at him expectantly until he finally started to dance. Form watched as Pitch’s moves became more and more uncoordinated; he obviously wasn’t much of a dancer. Form was just about to tell Pitch to stop when the floor began to creak under him. He had been dancing far too hard and too fast over the same spot.

Form....” Pitch said as he continued.

“Keep dancing.”

“But Form, I didn’t do it!”

“Keep dancing,” Form insisted. “Someone’s going to pay for what they did to Nienna.”

“But I didn’t do it! I swear, I-”

“Oooo!”

Several of the girls whistled and Steve’s expression changed. “Oh, not those kind of pants,” he said. “Well that’s all right then.”

Form!” Pitch shouted, blushing. “Let me pull up my pants. Come on, man....”

“Keep dancing!”

“But Form, I- Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!!!!!!!!!!”

Pitch disappeared through the floor, his yell echoing as he fell. Form stepped forward and looked down to see Pitch and his pants lying several feet away from each other.

Pitch was dead. And he hadn’t changed. Form threw up and walked away.



To clarify....

Pitch is dead. He was an ordo. (I'll update this properly when I finish the other narrations later tonight, but it's freezing out here so I'm in a rush.)




Because I suck, if you've voted for Pitch and won't be back to change it I won't count it against you, and if you'd like to change your vote go ahead. Also, Pitch's votes will still count, because I'd planned to leave his death to the end of the Day but someone *cough* Nienna *cough* wouldn't let me sleep so I did it now.


Going off to judge parodies now. ^_^
__________________
"My heart always cowers behind the defense of my wit."
Friendship is two pals munching on a well-cooked face together.
Fenris bookworm.
satansaloser2005 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-07-2010, 08:11 PM   #316
Nogrod
Flame of the Ainulindalë
 
Nogrod's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2006
Location: Wearing rat's coat, crowskin, crossed staves in a field behaving as the wind behaves
Posts: 9,051
Nogrod has passed beneath the Argonath.Nogrod has passed beneath the Argonath.Nogrod has passed beneath the Argonath.Nogrod has passed beneath the Argonath.Nogrod has passed beneath the Argonath.Nogrod has passed beneath the Argonath.
Send a message via MSN to Nogrod
The votes thus far...

Pitch
Eönwë
Lottie
Nerwen
Fea

Lottie
Zil
Nog
Glirdy

Fea
wilwa
Izzy
Nerwen (2)

Glirdan
wilwa (2)
Nog (2)

wilwa
Pitch
Fea (2)
Form

Zil
Nog (3)
Pitch (2)

Brinn
Izzy (2)

Rune
Fea (3)
wilwa (3)

Leaving Brinn and Rune without a vote yet.


EDIT: WHAT? I don't quite get that...
__________________
Upon the hearth the fire is red
Beneath the roof there is a bed;
But not yet weary are our feet...
Nogrod is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-07-2010, 08:12 PM   #317
Feanor of the Peredhil
La Belle Dame sans Merci
 
Feanor of the Peredhil's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2003
Location: perpetual uncertainty
Posts: 5,956
Feanor of the Peredhil is a guest of Elrond in Rivendell.Feanor of the Peredhil is a guest of Elrond in Rivendell.Feanor of the Peredhil is a guest of Elrond in Rivendell.
Send a message via MSN to Feanor of the Peredhil
Ugh. Well there goes that. I was really quite sure he wasn't evil, and while it's nice to be right, I'd rather be right and have innocents lie.

Oh moddess, dear, does this mean that Form is still alive?
__________________
peace
Feanor of the Peredhil is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-07-2010, 08:13 PM   #318
satansaloser2005
The Sweetest Spoiler
 
satansaloser2005's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2007
Location: from beneath you it giggles incessantly
Posts: 5,576
satansaloser2005 is wading through snowdrifts on Redhorn.satansaloser2005 is wading through snowdrifts on Redhorn.satansaloser2005 is wading through snowdrifts on Redhorn.satansaloser2005 is wading through snowdrifts on Redhorn.
Quote:
Originally Posted by the phantom View Post
If you haven't made a trust/suspect list by the end of the day, you should die.

If you don't produce a song/poem parody by the end of the day, you should die.

And what did I say about snuggling on a WW thread?! Only a Mod has the power to get away with that. And The Barrow-Wight- but he has the good taste not to try it.

And cats too. They have no place being mentioned in a WW game. They are furry evil creatures who... erm, well okay... actually, they fit great in a WW game.

And why have none of you taken the lead and dumped your votes? You can either do the flush-your-extra-three-votes thing (a wicked awesome plan if I may say so) or you can just go ahead and vote for a person or two to get the ball rolling. Talk in circles all you want, but you know good and well that at the end of the day you will feel that there are certain individuals that you simply cannot allow to be lynched this round given what happened with the voting yesterday.

If you don't go ahead and jump on a couple of your convictions early everyone else will beat you to it and then for the purpose of spreading votes you'll be forced to vote for your lesser choices. Is that what you want? Come on- take some pressure off of yourself. Cast some votes. It's not like you only have one.
In order.

Concur.

Concur.

I like snuggling. Stop harrassing them about the snuggling or I'll slap you again. *snuggles all her minions*

Concur. Further mentions of cats may be met with modfire.

I've not read the thread too well so I shall comment not on this.

He does have a point (though likely not this late in the Day).



Where's my sweet Alona?
__________________
"My heart always cowers behind the defense of my wit."
Friendship is two pals munching on a well-cooked face together.
Fenris bookworm.
satansaloser2005 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-07-2010, 08:13 PM   #319
Loslote
The Werewolf's Companion
 
Loslote's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2009
Location: Enceladus
Posts: 2,581
Loslote is battling Black Riders on Weathertop.Loslote is battling Black Riders on Weathertop.Loslote is battling Black Riders on Weathertop.
Send a message via Yahoo to Loslote Send a message via Skype™ to Loslote
...huh. Did not see that one coming. I guess it's a Good Thing that I did not vote him, then.
__________________
I have loved the stars too fondly to be fearful of the night.
Double Fenris
Loslote is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-07-2010, 08:13 PM   #320
wilwarin538
Fluttering Enchantment
 
wilwarin538's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2004
Location: Canada
Posts: 2,660
wilwarin538 is battling Black Riders on Weathertop.wilwarin538 is battling Black Riders on Weathertop.
Send a message via MSN to wilwarin538
Silmaril



So Form and Nienna were Lovers then I'm assuming?

So then I have 2 more votes. hmmm

Nog you may want to get rid of all those Pitch votes and add my 2 Simon bonuses to your tally....so as not to cause confusion.
__________________
Comme une étoile amarante Comme un papillon de nuit C'est la lumière qui m'attire La flamme qui m'éblouit
Fenris Muffin
wilwarin538 is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -6. The time now is 05:49 PM.



Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.9 Beta 4
Copyright ©2000 - 2019, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.