The Barrow-Downs Discussion Forum

Visit The *EVEN NEWER* Barrow-Downs Photo Page

Go Back   The Barrow-Downs Discussion Forum > Middle-Earth Fun and Games > Middle-earth Mirth
User Name
Password
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Today's Posts

Old 01-30-2009, 04:59 PM   #761
Rune Son of Bjarne
Odinic Wanderer

Location: Under the Raven banner, between tall Odin and white Christ!
Rune Son of Bjarne is battling Black Riders on Weathertop.Rune Son of Bjarne is battling Black Riders on Weathertop.Rune Son of Bjarne is battling Black Riders on Weathertop.
Send a message via AIM to Rune Son of Bjarne Send a message via MSN to Rune Son of Bjarne
Quote:
Originally Posted by Legate of Amon Lanc View Post
I
Yea, hopefully it will.
oh ups. . . I could not figure out how to word that line. so I waited till I had written the rest of the post and then I forgot all about finnishing that line.

Rune Son of Bjarne is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-30-2009, 05:03 PM   #762
Aganzir
Woman of Secret Shadow

Aganzir is lost in the dark paths of Moria.Aganzir is lost in the dark paths of Moria.Aganzir is lost in the dark paths of Moria.Aganzir is lost in the dark paths of Moria.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mac
#678, however, could be interpreted as a slip.
Why?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Greeny
First of all, if (at least on Day 1) Agan was one of the three people he didn't suspect then why did he choose to check her and not someone else?
Because I'm so pretty.

I don't know what to make of Greeny's case against Menel. The points against him are good, but then again I think he's quite an easy target. And he always appears a bit suspicious.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Legate
unless he knows more than we do, he should not be that great threat until really very late.
You're being optimistic. Not that we're in such a hurry to kill Ferny yet, but xe is a threat nonetheless.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Legate
For this reason, I strongly suggest that everybody states his opinion on all people
So this doesn't include me or any other girls?

I have way too many suspects. *is getting paranoid*

Guilty
sally. Bye bye darling.
Lari. I really don't know what to think. I'm rather sure she hasn't been a wolf from the beginning, but she could be Frodo. Her Mac slip is strange.
Mira. Because I don't want to forget all about her.
Mac. I can't help it but I still think he's the cobbler. It would at least explain some of his slips. Also... Go and see post #684. It's interesting that the list includes everyone except Mac, and right there he states that on the list is one wolf and the RB. So where's Mr Ferny?
Greenie. Her posts yesterday & today make me uneasy. I found her fairly innocent earlier but now she's creeping me out. She's my another RB candidate.

Innocent
Legate. He just seems generally innocent. Although I'm not so sure anymore because I quite disagree with his list in #757. Also, I don't like the way he says Ferny is not a threat. Okay he's here for now but I'm watching him.
Rikae. Seems generally innocent although I don't think I should trust her as much as I seem to do.
Berry. Hasn't done anything suspicious.

Neither
Nerwen. She's posted unusually little and hasn't left any clear impression.
Rune. Hasn't left any clear impression. I found him a bit suspicious earlier but don't know anymore.
Menel. Some of Greenie's points were good, but he just always seems to appear suspicious so I don't know, especially as I'm suspicious of Greenie herself.

Last edited by Aganzir; 01-30-2009 at 05:03 PM. Reason: xed since Rikae
Aganzir is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-30-2009, 05:04 PM   #763
satansaloser2005
The Sweetest Spoiler

satansaloser2005 is lost in the dark paths of Moria.satansaloser2005 is lost in the dark paths of Moria.satansaloser2005 is lost in the dark paths of Moria.satansaloser2005 is lost in the dark paths of Moria.
10001 ways to kill Sally, part the second

Trouble at Bree

Kitanna: I’ve got bad news, village.

Village: Oh, no! What is it?

Kitanna: The Riders are attacking Hogwarts

Village: *gasp* What will we do?

Kitanna: I dunno.

Sally: Muahahahahahaha! Now Bree is mine!

Lommy: I am Butterbur, the village’s seer. I must stop it. *reveals Sally is a wraith*

Sally: Muahahahahahaha! EAT PIE!

Lommy: Aaaaaaaaaaah. *dies*

Greenie: Here she comes.

Beregond: AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH! *runs offstage*

Sally: It’s time to die. For you.

Menel: You can’t do this!

Sally: Oh, yes, I can! *draws blade*

Menel and Greenie: Wait!

Sally: What is it?

Menel and Greenie: *run away*

Sally: Hey! Blast!

Beregond: AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH! *runs back onstage* *pokes Sally* Bother. Whee! *runs back offstage*

Sally: Grr…

Greenie: What are we going to do?

Menel: There’s nothing we can do. We’re finished.

Beregond: Wait a minute! I’ve got a plan. *cue echo machine*

Sally: Oh, village? Where are you?

Menel (offstage): We’re over here.

Sally: Well, here I come.

Beregond: Wait. We’re a little more to the right.

Sally: Oh. Here?

Menel: Almost.

Greenie: That’s right.

Sally: I don’t see anybody here.

Beregond: Okay, ready? SHOOT HER!

*Villagers pull out AK-47’s and shoot Sally*

Village: YAAAAAAAY!!!
satansaloser2005 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-30-2009, 05:08 PM   #764
Mirandir
Ghost Prince of Cardolan

Mirandir is a guest of Tom Bombadil.
Quote:
Understood now?
Yup! Thank you!
Old 01-30-2009, 05:12 PM   #765
Beregond
Playful Ghoul

Beregond is a guest of Tom Bombadil.
Well, I figured I should check in. I didn't mean to miss out on today, but that's what happened. And I'm going out for a few hours tonight, but might be back before voting.

Nonetheless, although she's been very amusing (I am impressed by that sdrawkcab gnos!):

++Sally

Tomorrow/Sunday's vote will interesting. I hope to catch up tonight but no promises.

Last edited by Beregond; 01-30-2009 at 05:14 PM. Reason: xed with Mira, and Sally (lol! :p) *bother bother*
Beregond is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-30-2009, 05:12 PM   #766
satansaloser2005
The Sweetest Spoiler

satansaloser2005 is lost in the dark paths of Moria.satansaloser2005 is lost in the dark paths of Moria.satansaloser2005 is lost in the dark paths of Moria.satansaloser2005 is lost in the dark paths of Moria.
Message to my Packmates

The monkey is in daycare. Repeat: the monkey is in daycare.
Old 01-30-2009, 05:13 PM   #767
Rikae
Mellifluous Maia

Rikae is wading through snowdrifts on Redhorn.Rikae is wading through snowdrifts on Redhorn.Rikae is wading through snowdrifts on Redhorn.
Or, as a wolf, I could have just picked up on the fact that Fea did something outrageously suspicious, and gone after it forcefully because I had her suspicious behavior as a cover... and because I knew perfectly well people would say that a wolf wouldn't do that. I would have, probably. Wouldn't surprise me if a wolf-Legate would do the same.
Rikae is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-30-2009, 05:20 PM   #768
Rikae
Mellifluous Maia

Rikae is wading through snowdrifts on Redhorn.Rikae is wading through snowdrifts on Redhorn.Rikae is wading through snowdrifts on Redhorn.
That last post was a reply to Legate, of course.
*goes back to working on masterpiece*
Old 01-30-2009, 05:21 PM   #769
satansaloser2005
The Sweetest Spoiler

Shall I compare thee to a mindless herd?
Thou art more silly and more bandwagon.
For thou dost take the Seer upon her word,
And giveth no clues as to the next one.
Sometimes 'tis good to keep a wraith around,
And let her ludicrousness entertain,
For every ordo doth with angst abound,
Somebody's got to keep this village sane.
But thy eternal doom shall never fade,
Nor lose possession of those deaths thou ow'st.
Nor, when I turn from wraith to Evil Shade
Shall I stop haunting thee wheree'er thou goest.
So long as men can read and eyes can see,
So long lives this, and this brings death to thee.
Old 01-30-2009, 05:35 PM   #770
satansaloser2005
The Sweetest Spoiler

10001 ways to kill Sally, part the third.

Aloha, Sally, welcome to Bree! You are a chaotic hobbit tourist.

|-----------------|
|....h@h..............|
|....@@h.............|
|....hhh@............|
|-----------------|

You begin praying to Sauron. The Legate hits! The Legate bites! The Rikae swings her longsword. The Rikae hits! The Lari throws Sting at you! You are hit by Sting. You die...

Last edited by satansaloser2005; 01-30-2009 at 05:37 PM. Reason: Fixing the ASCII
Old 01-30-2009, 06:08 PM   #771
Legate of Amon Lanc
A Voice That Gainsayeth

Legate of Amon Lanc is spying on the Black Gate.Legate of Amon Lanc is spying on the Black Gate.Legate of Amon Lanc is spying on the Black Gate.Legate of Amon Lanc is spying on the Black Gate.Legate of Amon Lanc is spying on the Black Gate.Legate of Amon Lanc is spying on the Black Gate.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Aganzir View Post
So this doesn't include me or any other girls?
Nay, you see, in Czech, "everybody" is masculine noun, but you can use it as subsuming both genders. And in Finnish, you don't have genders there. So, you could have just translated it to your mothertongue and make nice lists and be silent

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rikae View Post
Or, as a wolf, I could have just picked up on the fact that Fea did something outrageously suspicious, and gone after it forcefully because I had her suspicious behavior as a cover... and because I knew perfectly well people would say that a wolf wouldn't do that. I would have, probably. Wouldn't surprise me if a wolf-Legate would do the same.
Hmm, not sure. But well, you see, you might have done that. Just a reason to watch you.
"Should the story say 'he ate bread,' the dramatic producer can only show 'a piece of bread' according to his taste or fancy, but the hearer of the story will think of bread in general and picture it in some form of his own." -On Fairy-Stories
Legate of Amon Lanc is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-30-2009, 06:12 PM   #772
satansaloser2005
The Sweetest Spoiler

There once was a wraithlet named Sally,
Who dreamt of, not dying, did dally.
She flooded the thread
With ways to be dead,
And madly sang, "Tra-la-la-lally!"
Old 01-30-2009, 06:15 PM   #773
Lariren Shadow
Ghost Prince of Cardolan

Lariren Shadow is a guest of Tom Bombadil.
Send a message via AIM to Lariren Shadow Send a message via MSN to Lariren Shadow
Quote:
Shasta had just said the baddies are under the influence of Fire and Sagittarius is a Fire sign. It looks awfully much like a hint, either to Ferny or the wraiths.

She suggested Frodo should reveal soonish so we could lynch xem. I still don't understand why Frodo should have been lynched if xe had revealed. It would have been a waste of both a lynch & a known innocent.
Or I could be alluding to something else there. And you're partially Sagittarius too. So are you partially evil?

I also I wanted to lynch Frodo the first Day so we didn't end up in a situation like this toDay. We have two know wolves, one dead one on her way to being lynched, and then two more. If we knew who Frodo was then either the Ranger could have protected or could have been lynched and then we could have only one wolf to find soon.

Quote:
On day 1 Lari considered voting me ("she will never trust me again")
You admitted that yourself

Quote:
So what reasons were you talking about, Lari?
And they were the ones listed. I got slammed last game for repeating what had been said so I was trying not to do the same thing. And I didn't mean to forget Brinn. To be quiet honest I think I just forgot when copying down names or accedentally deleted her name. I'm surprised no one picked up on that till yesterDay.

As for the Day 2 vote, I honestly flipped a coin because I had nothing more to go on. I had no idea that anyone else would follow me. I really honestly just made up a reason to try to justify my (again) throw away vote. It was the most creative thing I could come up with. I'm also rather sick of trying to defend the vote.

Quote:
Also, Lari suggested me & Lommy's quarrel could be a way to cover our wolfishness. It wasn't, it's just us playing together (luckily our brawls never affect our RL relationship - we are friends again once we log out).
I realize, I also thought that it could be a good way for two wraiths/wolves to make sure that they were not associated with each other. To me, it seemed odd. Even with the explination.

Quote:
In #563 she listed who she could vote for - Fea, Rune, and Mac.
And take a good look at my reasons for Fea. And by the end of the Day Fea didn't seem guilty. Again, by her own admission and action before, she tends to give it all up when she is guilty. Like last game. She still maintained that she was innocent the whole time though. So I was trying to come up with someone else to vote for because I really didn't think she was guilty by then and, yes, at the beginning of the Day she did seem very guilty.

As for the lack of posts: I've had a lot of other work to do and have been tired. I really haven't had the energy/time to do more than skim. Yesterday I was pretty much either in class or at stupid convocation.

We know Mac is innocent because Lommy dreamed him innocent. That's what I meant.

Also, everyone seems to be saying I'm flip flopping. Maybe because its really hard playing an innocent.

EDIT: X-posted with Legate and Sally. And Miri is going to kill me for my hysterical laughing now.

Last edited by Lariren Shadow; 01-30-2009 at 06:16 PM. Reason: x-posting
Lariren Shadow is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-30-2009, 06:22 PM   #774
Lariren Shadow
Ghost Prince of Cardolan

Send a message via AIM to Lariren Shadow Send a message via MSN to Lariren Shadow
People keep talking about my "Mac slip". Can someone please point it out to me because I really don't actually know what it is.
Old 01-30-2009, 06:30 PM   #775
satansaloser2005
The Sweetest Spoiler

10001 ways to kill Sally, part the fourth

Sally was a chemist's spawn,
But Sally is no more.
What Sally thought was H2O
Was H2SO4
Old 01-30-2009, 06:31 PM   #776
Lariren Shadow
Ghost Prince of Cardolan

Quote:
Originally Posted by satansaloser2005 View Post
Was H2SO4
Sulfuric acid!
Old 01-30-2009, 06:38 PM   #777
satansaloser2005
The Sweetest Spoiler

10001 ways to kill Sally, part the fifth

Sally: I want a sandwich. MUSTER THE NINE!

Khamul: YES, MA'AM!

Unidentified Female Wraith: *screams*

Sally: I want you to find me a sandwich with eggs... and ham.

*mustering bell*

Sally: HAAAAAM! HAAAAAAM!

Khamul: You heard her: GET the ham.

*later*

Sally: Do you have it?

Duck: ...What?

Sally: My sandwich with eggs and ham.

Duck: ...Erm...no... but there's a shop nearby...

Sally: Good. I will say no more.

*still later*

Sally: Finally, we've reached the Prancing Pony. Khamul, take your riders down the left flank and bring me my @%&# sandwich already! Bread shall be sliced... eggs shall be splintered... A ham! AND THE WATER IS BOOOIILIIIING!

HAAAAAAAM!

Riders: HAAAAAM!

Sally: HAAAAAAM!

Riders: HAAAAAAAAM!

Sally: HAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAM!!!

*village attacks*

Sally: AAAAAARGH!

*Sally lays dying* All I wanted was a sandwich with eggs... and ham...

Khamul: NOOOOOOOOOOOOO I BROUGHT YOU YOUR SANDWICH! And I'm too late. Fantastic.
Old 01-30-2009, 06:48 PM   #778
Rune Son of Bjarne
Odinic Wanderer

Location: Under the Raven banner, between tall Odin and white Christ!
Rune Son of Bjarne is battling Black Riders on Weathertop.Rune Son of Bjarne is battling Black Riders on Weathertop.Rune Son of Bjarne is battling Black Riders on Weathertop.
Send a message via AIM to Rune Son of Bjarne Send a message via MSN to Rune Son of Bjarne
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rikae View Post
I sertainly belive you would be bold enough to do such a thing, but I am not sure if it's the case this time.

anyways

++Sally

Rune Son of Bjarne is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-30-2009, 06:52 PM   #779
Aganzir
Woman of Secret Shadow

Aganzir is lost in the dark paths of Moria.Aganzir is lost in the dark paths of Moria.Aganzir is lost in the dark paths of Moria.Aganzir is lost in the dark paths of Moria.
Quote:
So, you could have just translated it to your mothertongue and make nice lists and be silent
You really think it's that easy?

The following quotes are by Lari.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lariren Shadow View Post
Or I could be alluding to something else there. And you're partially Sagittarius too. So are you partially evil?
But I didn't say it probably reveals a lot about me. And yes you could but why say it aloud in the first place if it also has an in-game meaning an innocent wouldn't want to be associated to?

Quote:
I also I wanted to lynch Frodo the first Day so we didn't end up in a situation like this toDay. --- If we knew who Frodo was then either the Ranger could have protected or could have been lynched and then we could have only one wolf to find soon.
But why would xe have had to be lynched? Why couldn't we have let xem live once xe had revealed - it would have given us a known innocent, and if xe was turned, we could have lynched xem immediately.
Threatening the RB with lynching if xe revealed was not very helpful for the village. It gave xem two options: either to reveal & die or stay quiet & be turned at some point. That's what a wolf would want xem to do.

Quote:
You admitted that yourself
Yeah I was just listing your reasons.

Quote:
And they were the ones listed.
But many things had been said about her yet there was nothing very clear. Were you suspicious of her voting me, like Shasta was?
Also, you kind of deny being responsible for your suspicions by saying it was just what others had said earlier.

Quote:
We know Mac is innocent because Lommy dreamed him innocent. That's what I meant.
But you seemed not to be sure which one of the seers was telling the truth, yet you trusted Lommy's claim of Mac's innocence.
Hmm actually you called also Rune a known dead innocent. So if you're a wolf/RB and they aren't (well at least Mac isn't), you knew they were innocent, and slipped that you knew it.
That's the Mac slip.

Last edited by Aganzir; 01-30-2009 at 06:54 PM. Reason: xed with sally & Rune
Aganzir is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-30-2009, 07:10 PM   #780
satansaloser2005
The Sweetest Spoiler

10001 ways to kill Sally, part the sixth

Sally: Whew, that was a close one! At least I got the seer!

Shirriff : Where do you think you're going, Silly?

Sally : I'm going to go put this Morgul Blade in my safe-deposit box.

Shirriff : Oh really? I know a really safe locker you could put it in...
Davey Jones' Locker!!! Hand over your sword.

Sally : Uh-oh.

The scene shifts with both of them on the walkway in the middle of the
village. A large rock is tied down with a rope to Sally's feet, as it appears
that the shirriff wants to drown her in the sea.

Shirriff : This is the end of the road, my little robed pal. Your
troublemaking days in Bree™ are over. My plans for the
Mayor are far too important... ...and much too near
completion... ...to rish letting a would-be Nazgul like you get in
the way. So long, Miss stansusedshipyard, or satonaleopard, or whatever your name is.

The Shirriff kicks the idol down, and Sally is pulled down into the sea.
Shirriff : Hmmm... This might actually turn out to be a pretty good day.
(leaves)

Down the sea, Sally survives thanks to his ability to hold his breath for
10 minutes. However, she is tied with short rope as not to be able to pick up
the pair of scissors, rusty knife, sword, or other dangerous objects nearby her that may be of use to cut off the tie and save herself.

Sally : I can't reach that from here.

After a while, two villagers come and talk to each other on the walkway above
Sally.

Rune : Hey, Nerwen, I just committed a felony!

Nerwen : Did it involve that big knife you've got there?

Rune : Yeah! What should I do with it?

Nerwen : Get rid of it!

Rune : I'll throw it in the water!

Nerwen : No, don't do that!

Rune : Why not? I need to ditch it!

Nerwen : It might wash up somewhere!

Rune : What do I care? MY prints won't be on it! I'm throwing it in!
(a brief pause) ...naaaah. I might need it. See you.

Nerwen : See you.

The two villagers leave. After some quite long while...

Sally : Gee, I don't know how much longer I can hold my breath...

After ten minutes have elapsed, Sally goes blue, then green, and floats (the large, but not too large, rock which she could have picked up at any time, keeping her from reaching the surface). Possible actions include, but are not limited to, "Float," "Bob," "Duck," and "Buy Hint Book."

This is the lesson you've been taught — Guybrush Threepwood you are not. When by water you are surrounded -- Get to shore before you're drownded
Old 01-30-2009, 07:25 PM   #781
Legate of Amon Lanc
A Voice That Gainsayeth

Legate of Amon Lanc is spying on the Black Gate.Legate of Amon Lanc is spying on the Black Gate.Legate of Amon Lanc is spying on the Black Gate.Legate of Amon Lanc is spying on the Black Gate.Legate of Amon Lanc is spying on the Black Gate.Legate of Amon Lanc is spying on the Black Gate.
I think it's quite late. I will leave you.

All I could say now, I have said in my previous posts.

I probably don't have anything more to add...

Hopefully further, it will be better...

Good night, Bree. Good night, Sally. Tra-la-la-lally, let's kill the Sally...
"Should the story say 'he ate bread,' the dramatic producer can only show 'a piece of bread' according to his taste or fancy, but the hearer of the story will think of bread in general and picture it in some form of his own." -On Fairy-Stories
Legate of Amon Lanc is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-30-2009, 07:48 PM   #782
Lariren Shadow
Ghost Prince of Cardolan

Quote:
But I didn't say it probably reveals a lot about me. And yes you could but why say it aloud in the first place if it also has an in-game meaning an innocent wouldn't want to be associated to?
At the time he was also listing the characteristics and what each sign meant.

Quote:
But many things had been said about her yet there was nothing very clear. Were you suspicious of her voting me, like Shasta was?
Also, you kind of deny being responsible for your suspicions by saying it was just what others had said earlier.
It was not that it was more her first post I didn't like and Nog's comment about her statement your vote that had me suspicious. Both of those things, and since both were mentioned I thought that was the best way to put it. And what Miri said.

And Sally left out Lommy in her list on Day 1. I wasn't the only one.

Quote:
Hmm actually you called also Rune a known dead innocent. So if you're a wolf/RB and they aren't (well at least Mac isn't), you knew they were innocent, and slipped that you knew it.
That's the Mac slip.
Ok the Rune thing was my bad. I thought I saw that both of them listed known innocents(dead) and went with it. I wasn't reading carefully. I admit it. And I guess I trusted Lommy more. I really don't know why, considering what I thought before but I think it was along the lines of "well, her revel was first and it sort of makes a lot of sense".

I forgot to respond to my vote of Sally even after people thought about Brinn: I just needed to vote and sleep. That's all.

Last edited by Lariren Shadow; 01-30-2009 at 07:48 PM. Reason: x-posted with Legate
Lariren Shadow is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-30-2009, 08:09 PM   #783
satansaloser2005
The Sweetest Spoiler

Huzzah, I return victorious from the works~!

Much thanks to my duckling for posting in my absence, but never fear, I am back!
Old 01-30-2009, 08:12 PM   #784
satansaloser2005
The Sweetest Spoiler

I said, hey Kit, sittin' in your tree
Village seems to want you to murder me
Don't be shy, straighten up your tie
Get down from your mod throne sittin' in the sky
I wanna know just who to kill
To vote myself or to vote for Gil?
I got PMs from pals on all fours
I'll show you my (role) if you show me yours

Gotta do me in, hey, hey, hey
Let the fun begin hey
I'm the wolf today, hey, hey, hey
I'll huff I'll puff
I'll huff I'll puff and blow you away

Say you'll vote say you won't
Say you'll kill who I don't
If you're wraith or Ferny don't lynch me

If you're wraith or Ferny don't lynch me

Do you lynch all the Brinns, night kill the Groins?
Could Fea and I live if we fork over coins?
We can talk, we can sing
I'll be the wraith who ends up with the ring
Hey, Mac, in your tree
Prepare your vote for lil old me
I got a vote that might be his
But I'll Nilp myself if you buy me this

Gotta do me in, hey, hey, hey
Let the votes come in hey
I'm the lynch today hey, hey, hey
I'll yak and blab
I'll talk and gab and babble away

Everyone vote for me, c'est la vie

Everyone vote for me, vote for me
Old 01-30-2009, 08:49 PM   #785
satansaloser2005
The Sweetest Spoiler

A Song for Rune

Hey Rune, don't make it bad.
Cast a self vote and make it better.
Remember to let them rip out your heart,
Then you can start to make it better.

Hey Rune, don't be afraid.
You were made to go out and lynch her.
The minute you let them rip off your skin,
Then you begin to make it better.

And anytime you break the pact, hey Rune, retract,
Don't carry the world upon your paws, dear.
For well you know that it's a dork who plays with forks
By making his world a bit more severe.

Da da da da da da, da da da, hey Rune....

Hey Rune, don't let me down.
You've found the ranger, now go get her.
Remember to rip her up like Lom,
Then you can start to make it better.

So let it out and let it in, hey Rune, begin,
You're waiting for someone to slay them with.
And don't you know that it's just you, hey Rune, you'll do,
The movement you need is on your shoulder.

Hey Rune, don't make it bad.
Take a lost cause and make it better.
Remember to keep away from the lynch,
Then you'll begin to make it
Better better better better better better, oh.

Old 01-30-2009, 09:26 PM   #786
Rikae
Mellifluous Maia

Well, I've finished my chart. Not sure how useful it is, but I've attached it if anyone cares to have a look. Basically, I went through all the posts looking for things Sally and Brinn said about everyone and vice versa suggesting that person was not a wolf (or, in Mac's case, that he was or was not a cobbler). I put the post numbers in the chart (many of these have been mentioned by others, but I wanted a handy reference - I was looking for strong suspicions of an endangered wolf (or possible wolf) mostly, and also such things as forgetting someone. I didn't look for "wolfish" things because those are too often misleading, in my experience.

I also listed everyone's votes for the first three days and their stance on various controversial issues that have arisen over the course of the game.

My conclusions (as far as the old wraith goes):
RED:
Mira - has nothing standing against her being a wraith, plus a suspicious-looking vote on Day 2 speaking against her. She and the known wolves pretty much ignored each other. Could well be a flying-under-the-radar wraith.
Mac - Both known wolves defend him after Night 2 (when he would have sent his own name, if Ferny), although Sally wanted him lynched on Day 1.
ORANGE:
Legate - Has suprisingly little standing against him being a wraith, especially if Mac is innocent or if he decided to sacrifice him. Could also be Frodo. On second glance, Day 1 posts look like he was trying to give advice to Ferny.
Er.... PEACH
Aganzir - Also has little against her wraithishness or Frodoliness. Initial wishywashy reaction to Lommy vs. Brinn looks bad. Jump on possible Mac-cobbler looks better if he is one, since she votes him on Day 2, when she would have probably known if he was Ferny.
YELLOW
Rune - Lots of fighting with Brinn, almost looks wolf-on-wolf, but pretty serious if it is (with Brinn almost getting lynched).
Menel - Votes for Mac every time, which looks good if Mac is bad, doesn't tell us much if Mac is good. Weirdly trusts Brinn at first. Nothing really against his wraithishness (unless Mac is Ferny).
CHARTREUSE
Lari - is only somewhat suspicious, and less so if Mac is Ferny.
GREEN
Greenie - Brinn appears to have tried to scapegoat her, which speaks in her favor.
Berry - If Mac is guilty, Berry is probably innocent. His reaction to my fake seer-reveal looks pretty innocent, too.
Nerwen - There are reasons she wouldn't be a wolf with each known wolf, innocentish vote on Day 1.
Rikae - Not on the chart, because why would you trust me to analyze myself?
Attached Files
File Type: doc wolfchart.doc (80.0 KB, 256 views)
Old 01-30-2009, 10:03 PM   #787
satansaloser2005
The Sweetest Spoiler

Because I can....

++Initiate Filibuster
Old 01-30-2009, 10:04 PM   #788
satansaloser2005
The Sweetest Spoiler

I need to finish my alphabet!

J: Just a penguin hugger. Lommie, and her long-standing obsession with penguins, is easily recognized throughout the board.
Old 01-30-2009, 10:05 PM   #789
satansaloser2005
The Sweetest Spoiler

K: Kayla~! (That's me!) Easily the cutest wraith EVER!
Old 01-30-2009, 10:05 PM   #790
satansaloser2005
The Sweetest Spoiler

L: Legate. Quite a nice fellow, most likely innocent, though he'll probably get killed off at some point just because the village needs to keep their options open.
Old 01-30-2009, 10:07 PM   #791
Macalaure
Fading Fëanorion

Macalaure is a guest of Elrond in Rivendell.Macalaure is a guest of Elrond in Rivendell.Macalaure is a guest of Elrond in Rivendell.
I had a bad day, so instead of an extended opinion of Rune, Legate, and Aganzir, this will be the last thing you'll hear from me toDay - hopefully not the last thing at all.

I'm very much puzzled by Aganzir's insisting that I'm evil. I remember for a while I always thought Nogrod was evil, no matter what happened, but this seems to be a much worse case of paranoia. Aganzir: if I'm a cobbler, it will show by my staying alive. Please just believe me that I'm innocent and then we'll talk about it again if I don't die.

Funnily, Legate defending my innocence is quite surprising, too.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aganzir
Why?
The fact that she's laughing at the idea of me being Ferny. Why is that idea funny - unless you know better?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aganzir
Also... Go and see post #684. It's interesting that the list includes everyone except Mac, and right there he states that on the list is one wolf and the RB. So where's Mr Ferny?
Oh, please. That list was for myself to have a look at who's left to be looked at. Of course it didn't include me. You're right, I forgot Ferny - because I didn't really care much, I had wraiths on my mind. I ended up finding Mirandir Ferny-ish-looking, but if I wouldn't have found anybody for the job, it wouldn't have bothered me.

I regret now that I didn't analyse Aganzir earlier instead of someone else...

Lari's statements toDay don't make me feel better about her at all.

And I think Rikae just took werewolf-scholarship to a whole new level - a spreadsheet??
Macalaure is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-30-2009, 10:08 PM   #792
satansaloser2005
The Sweetest Spoiler

M: Mirandir.

Mira, Mira, on the wall. Whos' the most innocent of them all?
Could it be the girl who wants to keep the wraith alive?
Because she's cute and talkative
Perhaps because I cannot rhyme
I will not comment on her this time
Old 01-30-2009, 10:09 PM   #793
satansaloser2005
The Sweetest Spoiler

N: Nerwen. The. Devil.

Last edited by satansaloser2005; 01-30-2009 at 10:12 PM.
Old 01-30-2009, 10:10 PM   #794
satansaloser2005
The Sweetest Spoiler

O: Oxford. A place in England. Mith is from England, but she is not in this game. But she has been watching this game, so it works.
Old 01-30-2009, 10:11 PM   #795
satansaloser2005
The Sweetest Spoiler

P: Pippin. My inspiration. No one wants to kill the cute little one. Except when the seer dreams her/him of course.
Old 01-30-2009, 10:11 PM   #796
satansaloser2005
The Sweetest Spoiler

Q: Quickly. Since I'm stealing stuff from Fea's game, it demands that I post at least every two minutes I believe. Scurry scurry!
Old 01-30-2009, 10:13 PM   #797
satansaloser2005
The Sweetest Spoiler

R: Rikae. Easily one of the most tricksy players in WW. Must be watched, precious.
Old 01-30-2009, 10:13 PM   #798
satansaloser2005
The Sweetest Spoiler

S: Steve. See Eon.
Old 01-30-2009, 10:14 PM   #799
satansaloser2005
The Sweetest Spoiler

T: Tol-in Gauroth. The fancy schmancy name for WW games.
Old 01-30-2009, 10:15 PM   #800
satansaloser2005
The Sweetest Spoiler

U: Unhelpful. Pretty much what all my posts are right now. (I wanted to have a better set of stuff for my filibuster but ended up having to take a detour of sorts before I came back. Sorry.)