The Barrow-Downs Discussion Forum

Visit The *EVEN NEWER* Barrow-Downs Photo Page

Go Back   The Barrow-Downs Discussion Forum > Middle-Earth Discussions > The Movies
User Name
Password
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 07-20-2003, 07:32 PM   #161
Silmiel of Imladris
Shade of Carn Dūm

Silmiel of Imladris has just left Hobbiton.
Send a message via AIM to Silmiel of Imladris
Sting

<BLOCKQUOTE>quote:<HR> Woohoo!! Looks like we might have a sequel coming for 'Pirates.' <BR>Another movie for Orlando. <P> <HR></BLOCKQUOTE><P>:brings out the rum and starts to sing: <BR>Drink up me hearties! Yo, ho!<BR>Yo Ho! Yo Ho! A pirates life for me!<P>Here is another interesting bit of triva. Hugo Weaving was the voice of Rex to dog in Babe and Babe: Pig in the city. I have only seen Babe once but it was in spanish class so it wasn't Hugo's voice.

Figwit on his name: Are you suggesting that I have the wit of a fig?
Silmiel of Imladris is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-20-2003, 10:21 PM   #162
Arwen Eruantale
Shade of Carn Dūm

Arwen Eruantale has just left Hobbiton.
Send a message via Yahoo to Arwen Eruantale
Silmaril

I forgot I had seen "Time Bandits" last weekend. Ian Holm is in that, it's a really small part, but I yelled when I saw him. <P>And, sadly, I have to report (though many of you may already know) for those interested: that "Hidalgo" has been pushed back <I>again</I> to sometime in the beginning of 2004 so as to put some space between Mr. Mortenson's two "big" films. <BR>Too bad, I finally saw the previews and it looks funny. <P>Oh well, I'm sure RotK would have murdered it in the box office anyway.

Will you pay attention?
Arwen Eruantale is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-20-2003, 10:39 PM   #163
Lord of Angmar
Tyrannus Incorporalis

Lord of Angmar has just left Hobbiton.
Sting

Sir Ian Holm also plays a prominent role in From Hell (starring Johnny Depp and Heather Graham). For those of you who may not want it spoiled, please to not scroll down further...<P><BR>He plays Jack the Ripper himself!
Old 07-20-2003, 10:43 PM   #164
elven maiden Earwen
Ghost Prince of Cardolan

elven maiden Earwen has just left Hobbiton.
Send a message via AIM to elven maiden Earwen
Silmaril

Again? No fair (not a big Viggo Fan). It looked really good when I saw the previews for it waiting for Pirates to come on so I could see it for the third time. <P>(Igonore me)Forever-Earwen<p>[ July 21, 2003: Message edited by: elven maiden Earwen ]
elven maiden Earwen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-21-2003, 06:14 PM   #165
Enorėiel
Wight

Enorėiel has just left Hobbiton.
Sting

It was so funny! In my world studies class, the last term, all the movies we watched had actors from Lord of the Rings in them! My best friend and me were having fun pointing them out. First we watched 'The Scarlet Pimpernel' (Ian M.) (it was so weird to see him! I kept thinking, 'Gandalf!!'), then we watched 'All Quiet on the Western Front' which had Ian Holm in it (that was weird to see also, He was tall! I've only seen him in LotR.), and then we watched Rudy (Sean Astin), Sadly we didn't get to finish that movie , but of what I saw it was so cute! Sean Astin was and is such a sweetie!<P>I've also seen the actors in different movies (of course) and it just seems so weird when I do. They'll always be Gandalf, Frodo, Sam, Legolas, Saruman, (etc.) to me. <P>Oh, and I did go see Pirates of the Carribean. I thought it was really good (and not just because of Orlando, though we was really dashing and hot)! I think it's cool how they're making the Disney rides into movies... puts more 'depth' to them.

Whoever said "Nothing is impossible" never tried to slam a revolving door.
Enorėiel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-21-2003, 11:59 PM   #166
Lyta_Underhill
Haunted Halfling

Location: an uncounted length of steps--floating between air molecules
Lyta_Underhill has just left Hobbiton.
Sting

I have watched and enjoyed "From Hell" several times, and I must say that Ian Holm is unforgettable. He gets a particular look in that film, his eyes turn jet black, and it is every bit as frightening as the Bilbo look, although less showy. Definitely worth seeing! (I do have a rule of thumb, though. If Johnny Depp is in it, it is worth seeing! :P ) (This excepts 21 Jumpstreet, however...)<P>Cheers,<BR>Lyta<p>[ July 22, 2003: Message edited by: Lyta_Underhill ]
“…she laid herself to rest upon Cerin Amroth; and there is her green grave, until the world is changed, and all the days of her life are utterly forgotten by men that come after, and elanor and niphredil bloom no more east of the Sea.”
Lyta_Underhill is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-26-2003, 04:20 PM   #167
Arwen Eruantale
Shade of Carn Dūm

Silmaril

I just returned from seeing "Spy Kids 3D: Game Over" with my familia. <P><I>Elijah Wood was in it!</I> My whole family laughed. (at least the older four of us did-my sister is only eight) He was only in it for about a minute, then he got a "game over"; but, man, did they <I>ever</I> take the opportunity to poke some major fun with it. <P>"I <B>am</B> the guy!" -The Guy *laughs*<P>You'd have to see it to understand, but I totally admire an actor who can make fun of himself periodically. <P>On a sidenote, he <B>totally</B> became Frodo for a second when he got the "game over"... the faces he makes are talked about in another thread around here somewhere. Probably my next posting-station...<p>[ July 26, 2003: Message edited by: Arwen Eruantale ]

Will you pay attention?
Old 07-27-2003, 07:28 PM   #168
The Saucepan Man
Corpus Cacophonous

The Saucepan Man has been trapped in the Barrow!
White-Hand

I watched <I>Ghost Ship</I> last night (which quite impressed me as a film) and managed to completely fail to recognise Karl Urban until the credits rolled at the end. Mind you, in my defence, his character probably had the least screen time out of the main cast, and he looked nothing like he did in TTT (probably as a consequence of his character being entirely different ).
Old 07-27-2003, 07:31 PM   #169
Meela
Denethor's True Love

Meela has just left Hobbiton.
Sting

It's a super film. I watched it yesterday as well. You didn't recognise Karl?? I only saw it for him, so my eyes looked nowhere else.
Old 07-27-2003, 09:35 PM   #170
Samwise
Faithful Spirit

Samwise has just left Hobbiton.
Send a message via AIM to Samwise
Sting

<BLOCKQUOTE>quote:<HR>I just returned from seeing "Spy Kids 3D: Game Over" with my familia....<HR></BLOCKQUOTE><BR>Little Mr. Wood is in it? How fun...I was planning on seeing that one of these days, anywho, but that'll be an added bonus. LOL... <P>Speaking of Spy Kids: <BR><UL TYPE=SQUARE><LI>Did you see Spy Kids 2?<BR>and<BR><LI>Did you notice the "subtle" references to another (set) of movies/books which are the reason why we're at the Barrowdowns? <BR></UL><p>[ July 27, 2003: Message edited by: Samwise ]
Giving thanks unto the Father...In whom we have redemption through His blood, even the forgiveness of sins.~Colossians1:12a,14
I am Samwise son of Hamfast, if by hoe or trowel I can get these weeds out of your garden, I will.You have my shears!;)
Samwise is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-30-2003, 02:21 PM   #171
Linteamarthwen
Pile O'Bones

Linteamarthwen has just left Hobbiton.
Tolkien

John Rhys-davis was in the resent mini series of Helen of Troy. Elijah Wood was in a movie with Macauly Culkin called Perfect Son. It's freaky!! Sean Bean is in a Bond movie.(which one )
Linteamarthwen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-30-2003, 04:17 PM   #172
Arwen Eruantale
Shade of Carn Dūm

Silmaril

Sean Bean was in "Goldeneye" with Pierce Brosnan and Famke Jannsen, <B>Linteamarthwen</B>. Not at all a bad movie. In fact, my favourite of the few Bond movies I have seen to date.

Will you pay attention?
Old 07-30-2003, 07:50 PM   #173
Horse-Maiden of the Shire
Ghost Prince of Cardolan

Horse-Maiden of the Shire has just left Hobbiton.
Sting

I saw a clip of Spy kids 3-D with Elijah Wood in it and I must say that I laughed my pants off. When he shoots the blue light out of his hand, it is the funniest face I've ever seen him make. Ah...that one made my stomach hurt.<P>Pirates was wonderful, but I'm sorry. It wouldn't have been as good without Depp's gorgeous performance. He did such a good job!<P>Hidalgo was pushed back? Aw, man. I really want to see that movie, along with Seabiscuit.<P>Elijah Wood is supposed to star in a movie with Jim Carrey, but I forget what it's called.
Horse-Maiden of the Shire is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-31-2003, 02:59 AM   #174
Elen Ilśvitauri
Pile O'Bones

Elen Ilśvitauri has just left Hobbiton.
Shield

<BLOCKQUOTE>quote:<HR>I watched Ghost Ship last night (which quite impressed me as a film) and managed to completely fail to recognise Karl Urban until the credits rolled at the end <HR></BLOCKQUOTE><BR>Really?! I picked him out in a second!<P><BR>Elijah and Machauly are in <I>The Good Son</I><P>And Bernard Hill is in Titanic, as well as Ian Holm being in a life less ordinary with Ewan Mc Gregor and Cameron Diaz.

Tommy, SNATCH'S answer to Pippin.
Elen Ilśvitauri is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-31-2003, 07:37 AM   #175
Arwen Eruantale
Shade of Carn Dūm

Silmaril

<BLOCKQUOTE>quote:<HR>Elijah Wood is supposed to star in a movie with Jim Carrey, but I forget what it's called.<HR></BLOCKQUOTE><P>It's called <I>Eternal Sunshine of the Spotless Mind</I>, Horse Maiden of the Shire. Although he isn't necessarily starring. He is some sort of aid to a doctor, and Kirsten Dunst is supposedly a receptionist to the same guy.

Will you pay attention?
Old 07-31-2003, 03:50 PM   #176
Samwise
Faithful Spirit

Sting

<BLOCKQUOTE>quote:<HR> Eternal Sunshine of the Spotless Mind <HR></BLOCKQUOTE><BR>Er.....okay.....there's a memorable title...
Giving thanks unto the Father...In whom we have redemption through His blood, even the forgiveness of sins.~Colossians1:12a,14
I am Samwise son of Hamfast, if by hoe or trowel I can get these weeds out of your garden, I will.You have my shears!;)
Old 07-31-2003, 05:10 PM   #177
The Saucepan Man
Corpus Cacophonous

The Saucepan Man has been trapped in the Barrow!
Silmaril

<BLOCKQUOTE>quote:<HR> Really?! I picked him out in a second! <HR></BLOCKQUOTE><P>Well, I have only seen TTT twice. <P>You know, this thread sometimes feels like Groundhog Day.
Old 08-03-2003, 05:05 PM   #178
Hilde Bracegirdle
Relic of Wandering Days

Hilde Bracegirdle has just left Hobbiton.
Sting

Well, it happened again. Went to see the new Spy Kids movie and Elijah Wood shows up!<BR>(Enjoyed the LoTR references tremendously in Spy Kids 2, by the way!)<p>[ August 03, 2003: Message edited by: Hilde Bracegirdle ]
Hilde Bracegirdle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-03-2003, 05:12 PM   #179
Samwise
Faithful Spirit

...so did I. Almost enjoyed them more than the rest of the movie (not that I didn't think SK2 was good, just hearing those lines were the most enjoyable). <P>*Myyy Precioussss*<P>I said to my friend that I saw the movie with that the boy could have been Andy Serkis' voice double. ;p
Old 08-03-2003, 05:40 PM   #180
Brinniel
Reflection of Darkness

Location: Polishing the stars. Well, somebody has to do it; they're looking a little bit dull.
Brinniel is a guest of Elrond in Rivendell.Brinniel is a guest of Elrond in Rivendell.Brinniel is a guest of Elrond in Rivendell.
Sting

<BLOCKQUOTE>quote:<HR> 'All Quiet on the Western Front' <HR></BLOCKQUOTE><BR>Aha! <I>That's</I> the movie I saw Ian Holm in. I saw it a year and a half ago, but can still somewhat remember the movie (except I can't seem to remember which World War it took place in). Though, I never did figure out which one was Ian. If anyone could tell me, I'd appreciate it (and please don't give a character name because I don't remember any names from that movie).
Old 08-03-2003, 05:44 PM   #181
Samwise
Faithful Spirit

Sting

Ian Holm was in 'All Quiet...?' Goodness...<BR>That was a movie I saw in High School...English class I believe...who'da thought it...
Old 08-04-2003, 05:46 AM   #182
Sauron 666
Haunting Spirit

Sauron 666 has just left Hobbiton.
Sting

I'm not sure if anyone has mentioned this but Ian Holm was in a movie called The Sweet Hereafter. A wonderfully beautifully melancholic film by Atom Egoyan. Holm's acting is marvellous in its effect and subtelty. Of course, he was brilliant in Alien. <P>And one cannot forget Christopher Lee, the greatest movie actor of all time (next to Vincent Price). He's been in over 200 movies so it would be kind of time consuming to name them all but if you see a movie with Christopher Lee, rent it, the rest of the movie may be crap but his performance is worth the rental (ex: star wars episode 2)
Sauron 666 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-04-2003, 01:03 PM   #183
elven maiden Earwen
Ghost Prince of Cardolan

elven maiden Earwen has just left Hobbiton.
Send a message via AIM to elven maiden Earwen
Silmaril

I went to see Spy Kids 3 with my cousins. As soon as I saw Elgah Wood I laughed my head off.
elven maiden Earwen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-04-2003, 10:36 PM   #184
Lyta_Underhill
Haunted Halfling

Sting

<BLOCKQUOTE>quote:<HR>(my addition-All Quiet on the Western Front) That's the movie I saw Ian Holm in. I saw it a year and a half ago, but can still somewhat remember the movie (except I can't seem to remember which World War it took place in). Though, I never did figure out which one was Ian. If anyone could tell me, I'd appreciate it (and please don't give a character name because I don't remember any names from that movie).<HR></BLOCKQUOTE><P>I saw this movie (a remake of the original unforgettable 1930 film!) long ago, and he would have been Himmelstoss, the drill sergeant (Feldwebel, I think? Can't quite remember the term) and it is from Erich Maria Remarque's book of the same name: All Quiet on the Western Front--a tale by a Frenchman from the German soldier's point of view in the Great War, aka World War I (erroneously called The War to End All Wars--ironic, huh?) . Himmelstoss is unforgettable as a character because he is harsh and unforgiving to his recruits, making them train in mud and giving them no breaks, basically an A-hole for lack of a better term; then later they meet him in the field and he is totally broken down and pitifully afraid. It is a complete turnaround. A wonderful role for Ian Holm! But he is always wonderful! <P>Cheers,<BR>Lyta
“…she laid herself to rest upon Cerin Amroth; and there is her green grave, until the world is changed, and all the days of her life are utterly forgotten by men that come after, and elanor and niphredil bloom no more east of the Sea.”
Old 08-04-2003, 11:00 PM   #185
Tinuviel of Denton
Ghost Prince of Cardolan

Tinuviel of Denton has just left Hobbiton.
Send a message via AIM to Tinuviel of Denton
Well, I am plagued with numerous siblings under the age of twelve, so I recently saw <I>The Jungle Book 2</I> and to my astonishment, John Rhys-Davies does the voice of Mowgli's father. I had a good laugh over that.
Tinuviel of Denton is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-05-2003, 05:07 AM   #186
Hilde Bracegirdle
Relic of Wandering Days

Sting

<BLOCKQUOTE>quote:<HR>I went to see Spy Kids 3 with my cousins. As soon as I saw Elgah Wood I laughed my head off. <HR></BLOCKQUOTE><P>I know, it had the same effect on us unfortunately. Not a hobbit at all. More like "The GUY"<p>[ August 05, 2003: Message edited by: Hilde Bracegirdle ]
Old 08-05-2003, 11:05 AM   #187
balrogman
Wight

balrogman has just left Hobbiton.
Sting

i didnt read any of the posts before this, but bernard hill was the captain in titanic
Old 08-05-2003, 09:43 PM   #188
Lyta_Underhill
Haunted Halfling

Sting

<BLOCKQUOTE>quote:<HR>And one cannot forget Christopher Lee, the greatest movie actor of all time (next to Vincent Price). <HR></BLOCKQUOTE><BR>Those two are always entertaining and SO over the top! Ever seen Theatre of Blood, wherein Vincent Price systematically slays all the critics who have given him a bad review of his acting in the manner of deaths in Shakespearean plays? Not to be missed!<P>But yes, this is about LOTR actors, and alas, Vincent Price was not in LOTR, although he would have made a fetching Gandalf, or in younger days, perhaps Elrond! <P>Anyway, Christopher Lee is appealing to me, simply because he was connected to the literary works he portrayed himself in; I heard he had gotten a sanction from Tolkien to play Gandalf, should a movie be made (but with the codicil that his wonderful voice would be wasted and Saruman would be much more suited to him)-don't quote me on this, but I remember it from the mists of memory. Also, he portrayed Mr. Flay in the BBC adaptation of Mervyn Peake's Gormenghast, and he was a friend of Peake when Peake still lived. Chris Lee was always involved in the literary world, and that is one of the things I really like about him! I didn't particularly like the bloody eyes of Dracula, though! Aaaagh! (Where's Mr. Clear Eyes when you need him? )<P>Cheers,<BR>Lyta
Old 08-05-2003, 10:54 PM   #189
Meneltarmacil
Ghost Prince of Cardolan

Location: The bottom of the ocean, discussing philosophy with a giant squid
Meneltarmacil is a guest of Tom Bombadil.
Eye

Did anybody besides me catch this?<P>John Rhys-Davies does the voice over for Aladdin's father in "Aladdin and the King of Thieves".
Old 08-05-2003, 10:59 PM   #190
Samwise
Faithful Spirit

Question

*Blinks* Hm...now I'm going to have to watch...er...LISTEN to that movie....
Old 08-06-2003, 10:55 AM   #191
Hilde Bracegirdle
Relic of Wandering Days

Sting

Bernard Hill was also the father in <I>The Mill on the Floss</I>. I wonderful book by the way! <P>And I think I saw him in another movie about a abused child sent to live with a widower in the country during WW2, but I can't recall the name of the film.<P>He did a fine job in both movies, (if it was indeed him in the second one).<p>[ August 06, 2003: Message edited by: Hilde Bracegirdle ]
Old 08-09-2003, 01:36 AM   #192
Samwise
Faithful Spirit

Sting

LOLOL!!!<P>Well, a friend of mine and I went out to see Spy Kids 3 tonight. I THOUROUGHLY enjoyed it (as I did the other two movies--even though I got a bit of a headache from the 3D glasses because of an optical contition I have...) but anyway, the whole time, I was looking for "The GUY." <P>Then when three game testers are explaining to Juni about the sign with the silhouette... and "The GUY"...and I looked at the silouhette and thought--wait--the sil is too tall to be Juni...hold it...it's Elijah...HOLD IT...I'M thinking of Elijah Wood as TALL? <P>Then when he finally showed up I almost immediately BUSTED UP laughing!!!!<BR> <BR> <BLOCKQUOTE>quote:<HR>"OOOPS."<HR></BLOCKQUOTE><P>My friend and I were talking later about if he'd shown up back at--the "lava" scene...<P>"Erm...excuse me, but while you guys are down there, could you toss this Ring in there for me? Thanks so much..."
Old 08-09-2003, 08:38 AM   #193
Eruwen

Eruwen has just left Hobbiton.
Tolkien

<BLOCKQUOTE>quote:<HR>Then when three game testers are explaining to Juni about the sign with the silhouette... and "The GUY"...and I looked at the silouhette and thought--wait--the sil is too tall to be Juni...hold it...it's Elijah...HOLD IT...I'M thinking of Elijah Wood as TALL?<HR></BLOCKQUOTE><P>Actually, Elijah is only around 5'7, 5'8. He's not any taller than me, and I'm only 15. Sad to say, our little Hobbit is closer to being a Hobbit than I first thought as well. <P>I hope I get to see Spy Kids 3-D soon. I'm about to die to see Lij in it. I've heard too many good things...I have to see it.
Eruwen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-09-2003, 12:23 PM   #194
Samwise
Faithful Spirit

Sting

Hm. I remember the first time I read one of Little Mr. Wood's bio's, and there they had him as 5'6". But who knows, really--I've read diff. bios on Sean Astin and it seems in every one they delete or add an inch. I have one pic in my files of the Little One bending over to sign an autograph for a little girl--and needless to say, he didn't have to go very far. One of my friends titled the picture: "Was this trip really necessary?"<BR>Not that I have anything whatsoever against little guys. Not at ALL. After all, "Good things come in small packages". <BR>Back to the topic, I HIGHLY reccommend SK3, or any of the Spy Kids movies. I REALLY enjoyed the movie last night, though, it would have been absolutely excellent even without Li'l Mr. Wood's 20-30 second scene--but it WAS extremely fun seeing him.
Old 08-09-2003, 02:42 PM   #195
Arwen Eruantale
Shade of Carn Dūm

Silmaril

<BLOCKQUOTE>quote:<HR>it would have been absolutely excellent even without Li'l Mr. Wood's 20-30 second scene--but it WAS extremely fun seeing him.<HR></BLOCKQUOTE><P>I agree, Samwise. But it certainly didn't hurt to have him, it sort of completed the whole thing, especially with the not-so-slighting LotR references in the second one...

Will you pay attention?
Old 08-09-2003, 03:34 PM   #196
Maylin
Haunting Spirit

Maylin has just left Hobbiton.
Send a message via AIM to Maylin
Sting

Yeah, when I saw Elijah in SK3 I about freaked out, but managed to contain myself..kinda. It was good to see him for that brief time
Maylin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-09-2003, 07:16 PM   #197
Alakreiél

Silmaril

Well for some more help, Karl urban who plays Eomer in the Two Towers is in Ghost Ship.<BR>Elijah~ Back to the Future 2 (he has a small part as the kid by the arcade machine, so young and cute), Deep Impact, The adventures of Huck Finn( He was Huck Finn in this movie), Flipper<BR>Sean Astin~ Goonies<BR>Sean Bean~ Goldeneye (Alec), Don't Say a Word<BR>Ian McKellen~ X-Men and X-men 2 (played Magneto in both)<BR>Viggo Mortenson~ G.I. Jane<BR>John Rhys-Davies~ Oh he's been in a lot but I can't thik of any other than Indiana Jones<BR>Orlando Bloom~ Pirates of the Carribean (Will Turner), Black Hawk Down, Ned Kelly<BR>Dominic Monaghan~ Umm all I can think of are T.V. shows<BR>Billy Boyd~ T.V. shows and stage plays<BR>Ian Holm~ Not sure of anything he's done<BR>So that's about all I have but you can find out more about the actors by going to <A HREF="http://www.lordoftherings.net" TARGET=_blank>www.lordoftherings.net</A> and Going to Cast you can find out more movies.
Old 08-09-2003, 08:56 PM   #198
Samwise
Faithful Spirit

Sting

<BLOCKQUOTE>quote:<HR>But it certainly didn't hurt to have him, it sort of completed the whole thing, especially with the not-so-slighting LotR references in the second one...<HR></BLOCKQUOTE><BR>LOL!! You noticed those too? You're right. Kind of "tied things together" didn't it? Pity all those people who don't like LOTR, but saw the SK movies and therefore didn't get it.... <BR> <BLOCKQUOTE>quote:<HR>"My prrrecioussss."<HR></BLOCKQUOTE> {{{shiver}}} Personally I think that little guy could have been Andy Serkis' voice double....<p>[ August 09, 2003: Message edited by: Samwise ]
Old 08-09-2003, 09:12 PM   #199
Arwen Eruantale
Shade of Carn Dūm

Silmaril

Of course I noticed them! What <I>true</I> Lord of the Rings freak wouldn't? *laughs merrily*<P> <BLOCKQUOTE>quote:<HR>Pity all those people who don't like LOTR, but saw the SK movies and therefore didn't get it....<HR></BLOCKQUOTE><P>Ah yes, <B>Samwise</B>... poor, <I>poor</I> misguided people... I feel a "great swell of pity" for all of them...

Will you pay attention?
Old 08-12-2003, 08:57 AM   #200
Airerūthiel
Wight

Airerūthiel has just left Hobbiton.
Sting

To the person who was asking about Dom being in T3: I thought that as well when I saw it (well, it was either him or Iceman from X2), but it's actually Nick Stahl. The resemblance is pretty striking though, I understand why you got mixed up