The Barrow-Downs Discussion Forum

Visit The *EVEN NEWER* Barrow-Downs Photo Page

Go Back   The Barrow-Downs Discussion Forum > Middle-Earth Fun and Games > Middle-earth Mirth
User Name
Password
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Today's Posts

Old 11-20-2005, 06:49 AM   #401
Kath
Everlasting Whiteness

Kath is battling Black Riders on Weathertop.Kath is battling Black Riders on Weathertop.Kath is battling Black Riders on Weathertop.
Send a message via MSN to Kath
Perhaps we should change the name of the role of Cobbler to Jester
Old 11-20-2005, 07:19 AM   #402
dancing spawn of ungoliant
Mischievous Candle

Location: So near to Russia, so far from Japan, quite a long way from Cairo, lots of miles from Vietnam.
dancing spawn of ungoliant has just left Hobbiton.
Send a message via MSN to dancing spawn of ungoliant
Thank you, all my lovely players! I had so much fun while modding this game (though I haven't sleep properly for a fortnight). Here's a little statistics of Nightly activities.

Night 1
Seer -> WaynetheGoblin

Night 2
Seer -> Anguirel
Ranger -> Anguirel
Hunter -> Glirdan
Wolves -> Kuruharan

Night 3
Seer -> Firefoot
Ranger -> littlemanpoet
Hunter -> Wilwarin
Wolves -> Kath

Night 4
Seer -> Eonwe
Ranger -> Wilwarin
Hunter -> Firefoot
Wolves -> Celuien

Night 5
Seer -> tar-ancalime
Hunter -> Glirdan
Wolves -> Wilwarin

Night 6
Hunter -> littlemanpoet
Wolf -> Firefoot

Night 7
Hunter -> tar-ancalime
Wolf -> Eonwe
dancing spawn of ungoliant is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-20-2005, 07:27 AM   #403
Celuien
Riveting Ribbiter

Celuien has just left Hobbiton.
Ah, it was a most enjoyable game. Thanks to everyone and congrats to the wolves.

But, why, oh why, Ang, did you have to do that?

My picks were

Night 1: Ang
This was an almost random choice from the villagers I thought were most likely innocent. Almost, I say, because I knew that Ang was itching for me to be a wolf, so if he lead a charge against me on day 2, I wanted the satisfaction of rubbing in that I'd guarded him.
Night 2: lmp
This was a hard choice for me. For most of the night I was debating guarding lmp or Firefoot. I finally decided on lmp on the basis of the Seer debate, just in case the wolves chose to attack on the chance that he was a Seer in the open.
Night 3: wilwa
An obvious choice, though I wish I had been guarded by someone that night.

Just out of curiosity, did anyone happen to spot my anagrams?
Old 11-20-2005, 07:28 AM   #404
WaynetheGoblin
Shade of Carn Dûm

WaynetheGoblin has just left Hobbiton.
I won my first time not even the seer could stop us i am the best also on night 1 I suggestead to kill wilwa im so happy.
Old 11-20-2005, 07:36 AM   #405
Rune Son of Bjarne
Odinic Wanderer

Location: Under the Raven banner, between tall Odin and white Christ!
Rune Son of Bjarne is battling Black Riders on Weathertop.Rune Son of Bjarne is battling Black Riders on Weathertop.Rune Son of Bjarne is battling Black Riders on Weathertop.
Send a message via AIM to Rune Son of Bjarne Send a message via MSN to Rune Son of Bjarne
Thumbs up

I must say it has been a real joy following this game, nothing was missing, it had it all. The kind of game I really want to be in. *kicking my self for not signing up*

The wolfs had me completely fooled, great job !

Allthough the villagers did not win most of you played a good game.

Rune Son of Bjarne is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-20-2005, 07:56 AM   #406
wilwarin538
Fluttering Enchantment

wilwarin538 is battling Black Riders on Weathertop.wilwarin538 is battling Black Riders on Weathertop.
Send a message via MSN to wilwarin538
Wow, that was interesting. Congrats wolves!

Well I had fun, it was a great game, nicely done Spawn!
Old 11-20-2005, 09:08 AM   #407
Kuruharan
Regal Dwarven Shade

Kuruharan is battling Black Riders on Weathertop.Kuruharan is battling Black Riders on Weathertop.Kuruharan is battling Black Riders on Weathertop.
Boots

Congratulations to the werewolves.

It was certainly a...strange game on a number of levels.
Old 11-20-2005, 12:10 PM   #408
Lalaith
Blithe Spirit

Lalaith is a guest at the Prancing Pony.Lalaith is a guest at the Prancing Pony.
I realise that it was churlish of me to have complained about the wolves getting the cursed villager....once I had decided to give the wolves a sporting chance, then I should really have accepted the outcome of that decision with more grace.

But I did feel bad for people like Firefoot and wilwa (and of course Eonwe ) who had been going on about lynching tar-ancalime for ages... my belief in her innocence shows me up to be as goosish as my flock.

And as for Ang: well, I think you're going to be getting lynched first night in any game you play from now on, my dear. You're a blooming liability....

Thanks to everyone for a great if often bewildering game, and well done spawn, most excellent deaths, much appreciated my own.
Old 11-20-2005, 12:16 PM   #409
Firefoot
Illusionary Holbytla

Firefoot has been trapped in the Barrow!
LMP's innocent I said. I want to kill tar-a tomorrow. But no...

Great game everyone, especially to tar for holding on so long.
Firefoot is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-20-2005, 12:30 PM   #410
Gurthang
Sword of Spirit

Gurthang has just left Hobbiton.
I feel I must apologize and explain. So first, to everyone, I apologize for my mistake, but especially to the wolves. I'm glad you guys still won, I'd feel even worse if you had ended up losing. Also apologies to dancing spawn, who was kind enough to let me have the back-up mod spot.

Here's what I was thinking. I know that by the original rules, wolves win if they have an equal or greater number than the villagers. This is because they could vote to at least a tie each day and then get ahead in the night, so when they reach that point, they are assured a victory.

But with the addition of the Hunter, that changes. With who we had left, I saw a way that the villagers coulds still win. I figured that Anguirel and Lalaith would both vote for tar, as they did. And I kind of thought that the wolves would also vote together. If both Eonwe and tar voted for Lalaith, as they did, then tar and Lalaith would be lynched. By the rules, the Hunter gets to kill if they are lynched. Her only two choices were Anguirel, which would have left Eonwe for the wolf victory, and Eonwe, leaving Anguirel for the villager win(or Jester Wins! ).

So, from what I saw, the outcome was still up in the air. Normally, I wouldn't have just gone with what I thought, as it wasn't my game, but dancing spawn was already gone. So I had to make the call, and I guess I made the wrong one. So, again, I apologize.

On another note, that was a great game! Anguirel, I was beginning to wonder if you were hoping to be the Cursed and get transformed. You were acting very Cobblerish.

tar, that was some great wolvery. You had everyone convinced you were innocent.

Wayne, I'm really glad you got your win.
Old 11-20-2005, 12:51 PM   #411
Lalaith
Blithe Spirit

Lalaith is a guest at the Prancing Pony.Lalaith is a guest at the Prancing Pony.
Btw - to explain some of my Hunter choices: on the nights I chose Wilwa and then Firefoot, I didn't actually think I would be killed and required to hunt. The only scenario whereby I would have been a potential wolf victim was if wilwa was lying, and/or firefoot her accomplice. That's the reason I picked them.
(Bear in mind that Anguirel's hunter masquerade led me to suspect he was the seer, and therefore my doubts of wilwa were much stronger than they should have been...)
Nonetheless I am seriously embarrassed that it wasn't until the last night that I actually named a real wolf to hunt...
Old 11-20-2005, 02:04 PM   #412
Eonwe
Ghost Prince of Cardolan

Eonwe has just left Hobbiton.
Silmaril

great game everyone! (though i would be seriously ticked if i had lost. just kidding)

great job tar. you did great evading the susupcion that was mounted against you. and for killing me!

great game spawn. thanks for teh great mod job!

and great game wilwa. you provided...um, them...with a huge lead through savy seermanship. well done, i say!

great job to kitanna, sorry we lynched you now...

and last but not least, good job on finnally winning a werewolf game, wayne.
Eonwe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-20-2005, 03:30 PM   #413
littlemanpoet
Itinerant Songster

littlemanpoet is battling Black Riders on Weathertop.littlemanpoet is battling Black Riders on Weathertop.
Quote:
Originally Posted by The Saucepan Man
And I can sense another lmp rant materialising on the horizon ...
Tee hee. No real need, anymore.

The final jest was not the jester's, but done to him; poetic justice of a most pleasurable sort, considering.

Congrats to Wilwa on playing a stellar game; you revealed at what appears to have been the best time to give the villagers an excellent chance at winning; one werewolf and three known innocents; quite a handicap for the werewolves. Of course, how were we to know that one of the "innocents" would turn out to be more evil than the werewolves?

Excellent werewolfing, tar-ancalime; few have done it better. I'm feeling quite pleased to have spotted you on Day 2, but you should feel quite pleased to have all but quelled my suspicions same Day, if it had not been for Firefoot.

Lalaith, all is forgiven. You did your best to help the villagers.

Oh, and sorry, but after I was lynched, I was rooting for the werewolves, and positively crowed when the Eonwe, the Cursed villager, turned. Revenge from the grave! Oh, I'm not sure anybody ever bothered to actually fill those three graves I dug, by the way.....

What a game. Great fun, all around. Quite fascinating.
littlemanpoet is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-20-2005, 04:43 PM   #414
Eonwe
Ghost Prince of Cardolan

Silmaril

Quote:
Originally Posted by lmp
Oh, and sorry, but after I was lynched, I was rooting for the werewolves, and positively crowed when the Eonwe, the Cursed villager, turned. Revenge from the grave! Oh, I'm not sure anybody ever bothered to actually fill those three graves I dug, by the way.....
no, i ate them...

Quote:
Originally Posted by tar-a
I must confess that I'm more than a little chastened by all this talk of "sportsmanship" and "a fighting chance." Was I THAT bad at this game, that I needed the charity of my opponents? If so, I apologize.
not at all! the fact that it came down to you and you alone is testimony enough for how well you played. (not to mention that you swung what otherwise was an unloseable game in your (well, teh wolves' ) favor.)
Old 11-20-2005, 07:28 PM   #415
Glirdan
Energetic Essence

Glirdan is a guest of Tom Bombadil.
Send a message via MSN to Glirdan
Good game everyone!! I swear, that was the funest game I've played and my records been broken!! I've finally been lynched, by myself!!!

Lmp, I'm sorry I suspected you forever but I thought you were the Wolf. That goes for you to Lalaith. Tar, good job making it under everyone's radar for so long. Wilwa, nice Seering. Sorry I suspected you. Spawn, awsome game. I loved and can't wait to play in another one for awhile. I might join the next game, depending on when it starts because of other reasons. Once again, great game!!!
Old 11-20-2005, 08:31 PM   #416
tar-ancalime
Shade of Carn Dûm

tar-ancalime has just left Hobbiton.
Good heavens! I can't remember when I've had so much fun...with the computer on.

Fantastic game, everyone!

Wilwa, what a great job you did as Seer! (Also, good job waiting so long to dream of me...) Wow.

A few words of explanation from the wolvish perspective:

It's true that Wayne pegged Wilwa as the Seer on the very first Night. I don't know how he knew, and I sort of wish Kitanna and I had believed him!

We chose Kuruharan as our first kill because he was a smart player who had as yet said little, leaving no trail to us. Kath the next night was for the same reason.

The next night was tough--we didn't know if we should go for Wilwa and potentially lose out, or try to get someone else and give the Seer another dream. We chose Celuien because she was another like Kath and Kuru that wouldn't lead directly to us; also I had a suspicion she might be Gifted.

The next night--well, it was obvious what had to be done.

After that, being on my own as I was, I was necessarily thinking of the Cursed Villager. But I couldn't really strategize for that, of course, so I took out Firefoot, who hadn't stopped calling for my head since the second DAY.

Now, as to the other side of things: the lynchings.

We knew that one of us would be caught eventually; we supposed (rightly) that it would be Wayne. So he jsut went ahead and played his usual game, and eventually it went as we had thought. No real surprises there, I think.

But I HAD NO IDEA that you would follow me and vote for Kitanna! When that happened I was sure it was all over. I voted for her because I thought Lalaith was going to get lynched, and since I had to vote early I wanted to do something "safe" (as in, not get someone killed), while not being accused of bandwagoning.

Most of the credit for good strategy must go to my fellow wolf, Kitanna. From my point of view there was a great increase in the number of wolf-blunders after her untimely demise.

Eonwe, I went along and voted Lalaith on the last day as you asked, but Gurthang is right--if it had been allowed to happen that way, Lalaith could have hunted you, leaving all three of us dead and the Jester victorious.

Anyway, this was likely my last game (only my second game, alas!) because all evidence to the contrary notwithstanding, I do have a job that demands my attention at least some of the time, and Mr. gaur-ancalime is getting tired of staring at the back of my head in the evenings. So I'm very glad that it was such a well-played game on all sides!
Old 11-20-2005, 08:51 PM   #417
Eonwe
Ghost Prince of Cardolan

Silmaril

Quote:
Eonwe, I went along and voted Lalaith on the last day as you asked, but Gurthang is right--if it had been allowed to happen that way, Lalaith could have hunted you, leaving all three of us dead and the Jester victorious.
ooo, i totally missed that about the hunter getting a kill if they're lynched. that would have been teh biggest irony of the entire game: everyone dying but ang! glad that didn't happen though.

when i found out i was the cursed, i sent a couple frantic pm's to gurthang and spawn asking about different senarios, but didn't get to look at teh answers until my morning (after teh day ended).
Old 11-20-2005, 09:01 PM   #418
littlemanpoet
Itinerant Songster

littlemanpoet is battling Black Riders on Weathertop.littlemanpoet is battling Black Riders on Weathertop.
Quote:
Originally Posted by tar-ancalime
But I HAD NO IDEA that you would follow me and vote for Kitanna! When that happened I was sure it was all over. I voted for her because I thought Lalaith was going to get lynched, and since I had to vote early I wanted to do something "safe" (as in, not get someone killed), while not being accused of bandwagoning.
But your logic was quite persuasive. Go and use Occam's Razor that well, and you'll have LMP following your vote. And anybody who thought that I might be onto something, well, there you have it.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Eonwe
ooo, i totally missed that about the hunter getting a kill if they're lynched. that would have been teh biggest irony of the entire game: everyone dying but ang! glad that didn't happen though.
I actually thought up a scenario in which the Moderator wins. I explained it Firefoot, but I'm not sure I can reproduce it now.

Lalaith's the Hunter, therefore the only known innocent;
Tar's the known werewolf;
leaving Ang and Eonwe as the two in doubt.

Tar gets lynched (but there, I forgot that the cursed would vote with tar), and the remaining werewolf would take out Ang during the Night; then Lal the Hunter and the remaining werewolf are the only two left, and kill each other. Result: Moderator wins! Yay!

Oh well, that not being possible, I like how it ended.

Warning: gloat post coming soon.
Old 11-20-2005, 09:11 PM   #419
littlemanpoet
Itinerant Songster

Gloat Post, as promised

Actually, I collected this set of quotes as possibilities for my next sig, but it works as a quick (ahemLMPcenteredahem) summary of WW13. Enjoy....

Yes, very good plan there Lmp. Except for one thing, you are now not so innocent in my eyes. - Glirdan

littlemanpoet is developing some strange habits. - Kuruharan

littlemanpoet - perhaps he's losing buissiness? needs to fill up that grave yard of his perhaps? - Wilwa

littlemanpoet - i don't trust him. He works in a grave. He might want to kill people to fill in those empty graves of his - Glirdan

I must note that littlemanpoet has been talking...a lot. This is not necessarily bad. In fact, it might be good. On the other hand, it might indicate he is unduly excited about...something. - Kuruharan

littlemanpoet - Waaay too many posts - Kath

The undertaker is moonstruck in more ways than one if he seeks answers in the logic of a fool. - Anguirel

While I have about half-a-dozen wild wolf-voting-for-wolf accusations on my tongue relating particularly to my old chum LMP and to tar-ancalime, I can't believe that the villagers would be stupid enough to lynch their only fool, in Mandos' name. - Anguirel

On my watch list is LMP, who worries me. Mind you, he has a history of worrying me. - Lalaith

"LMP sleeps on the same "bed" the corpse was laid out on" - I'll be dreaming of something far worse than new plans after that little "too-much-information" nugget. Ew. - Lalaith

Excuse me, Mr Undertaker, who died and made you King of Shamville? - Lalaith

I'll be back later with more analysis, and you can be sure that it will be just as cool, just as reasoned, and just as honest as before. - gaur-ancalime - WW13

I don't want to let lmp's obvious disdain for my approach to cloud my judgement. - tar ancalime

LMP, all this heavily dropped "lynch me and you'll regret it" nonsense implicates you still further. - Anguirel

If you are not a wolf, LMP, you will die tonight. You're a dead investment. A sunk equity. A safe vote. - Anguirel, Day Two of WW13 & so the gloating begins.....

As for lmp himself, I am puzzled. He seems to have two faces: one accusatory, argumentative, and unyielding (as in the discussion of time zones yesterDAY); and the other genuinely puzzled, bemused, willing to change his mind, and trying to save our poor village. - tar-ancalime

and no corpses on my dais, Mr funny-business Undertaker - Lalaith

Lalaith has been characterized as a Jekyll/Hyde villager, but I think the appellation is more apt for our undertaker. - tar

But as tar-ancalime suggested, we need to destroy the principle viper first, so my primary target will remain LMP - Anguirel

And littlemanpoet-a fool's curse on ye if you've played me false. - Anguirel ..... (speak of the pot calling the kettle black!)

Back to the lmp conundrum...While too noisy to be the Seer, I think he's also too noisy to be a smart wolf. - Celuien

man, we so should have followed through with lmp's plan and lynched glirdan. - Eonwe

Ah yes, remember the stalwart Undertaker and his plans, supposedly to provoke discussion, that sank one by one! Note that he's leaning towards Lalaith. Oh yes, I'm onto my old quarry again... - Anguirel

I'm frantically searching for any excuse to get LMP lynched - Anguirel

I think the undertaker is probably quite right, and I am likely quite wrong, considering my past record. However, for the sake of tradition, I intend to do my utmost to get him hanged.... And then there's the fact that the village is guaranteed victory in any case, and it would be so much nicer if we could be saved by the guidance of someone other than the astute but frightfully self-important littlemanpoet... - Anguirel

Oh, and LMP, the obvious reason why the wolf didn't kill me is that the wolf is you, and you knew I would kill you. - Lalaith

and supposeing that the cursed villagers is among us (horrors, it could be me!), we kill lmp, the wolf takes down the cursed, and we lose. i certainly don't want the wolf to pull that out of her hat. that would be to embarrasing, after teh immense lead we have today. - Eonwe

For what it's worth, I would rather lynch LMP or Glirdan than tar-a. But then I completely failed to spot Kitanna's wolfishness, so what do I know? - Lalaith

LMP is suspected by Anguirel (probably out of sheer devilry) - Lalaith

Quite right, dear Miss Goosey. If LMP is a wolf I'll be pleased but extremely surprised. - Anguirel

Well-despite everything-I must admit I don't really think LMP is a wolf after all! - Anguirel

In one rank the four walked towards littlemanpoet who stood on the other side of the village square glaring at the villagers half smugly, knowing that they would have to admit their mistake, and half peevishly, knowing that he himself would not be able to see that moment. ... "Now listen, you idiots, do you really want to fill the three graves I dug today? This is insane, you are a useless bunch of twits!" littlemanpoet hissed. - Spawn's descrip

I, the jester, would alone survive! I would be lord of the village! I would dance on the corpses! JESTER WINS! But it was not to be. ... I've repented. - Anguirel

How you can talk about honour, though, without blushing, I do not know. I too was a fool, but I was an honest fool, I thought LMP was a wolf - Lalaith

At least I've learnt a lesson. If you're a Villager, there's no point in carrying out Machiavellian schemes against the world. LMP has had his vengeance from beyond the grave. Ah well. - Anguirel
Old 11-20-2005, 09:47 PM   #420
Glirdan
Energetic Essence

The irony of my sig is that later that Day Lmp goes and votes for me and I get lynched. I still can't get over that. And now on to the question I've been dying to ask, why exactly did some of you vote for me that Day?
Old 11-21-2005, 10:57 AM   #421
littlemanpoet
Itinerant Songster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Glirdan
The irony of my sig is that later that Day Lmp goes and votes for me and I get lynched. I still can't get over that. And now on to the question I've been dying to ask, why exactly did some of you vote for me that Day?
I had been on again off again in my suspicion of you. When you suddenly switched from suspecting Lalaith (most) to tar-ancalime, I got suspicious and saw that bait and switch bluff staring at me. Nevertheless, I was most suspicious of Lalaith after having done that bit of analysis of the four remaining suspects (discluding myself, of course). When she revealed as the Hunter, and no one countered her claim, you were next on my list. It should have been tar, but she fooled me; at least, that Day.
Old 11-21-2005, 12:29 PM   #422
Mischievous Candle

Location: So near to Russia, so far from Japan, quite a long way from Cairo, lots of miles from Vietnam.
You guys were about to give me a heart attack when you almost lynched Wilwa on Day 2. Otherwise it was great to read your theories and sometimes uncannily accurate reasoning. Very nicely played, my dear Shamvillers!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gurthang
I feel I must apologize and explain.
You need to do neither! I think it was just great how things turned out. Once again, thank you!

Quote:
Originally Posted by lmp
I actually thought up a scenario in which the Moderator wins.
Now that would have been wonderful! At least in my opinion.
Old 11-21-2005, 02:24 PM   #423
wilwarin538
Fluttering Enchantment

wilwarin538 is battling Black Riders on Weathertop.wilwarin538 is battling Black Riders on Weathertop.
Quote:
You guys were about to give me a heart attack when you almost lynched Wilwa on Day 2.
Ya, it scared me very much. If you had counted Wayne's vote, I would have been gone I believe. Then the wolves would have had an even better chance of winning.
Old 11-21-2005, 05:06 PM   #424
Glirdan
Energetic Essence

Quote:
I had been on again off again in my suspicion of you. When you suddenly switched from suspecting Lalaith (most) to tar-ancalime, I got suspicious and saw that bait and switch bluff staring at me. Nevertheless, I was most suspicious of Lalaith after having done that bit of analysis of the four remaining suspects (discluding myself, of course). When she revealed as the Hunter, and no one countered her claim, you were next on my list. It should have been tar, but she fooled me; at least, that Day.
I see. Yes, when I look back on it, I didn't play it as I normally did. But hey, not a whole lot you can do about that. Good game guys. Now this is what I'd call my ideal WW game.
Old 11-22-2005, 01:14 AM   #425
Anguirel
Byronic Brand

Anguirel is a guest of Tom Bombadil.
I, ah, don't have very much to say!

Ah well. I wanted to be unreliable for once, and look where it got me...
Old 11-22-2005, 02:24 AM   #426
Mischievous Candle

Quote:
Originally Posted by wilwarin538
Ya, it scared me very much. If you had counted Wayne's vote, I would have been gone I believe. Then the wolves would have had an even better chance of winning.
No, I counted his vote, but Menel had five votes and you had four. Anyway, it was pretty close.
Old 11-22-2005, 12:17 PM   #427
Eonwe
Ghost Prince of Cardolan

Silmaril

thats funnly cuz i flipped a coin and voted menel instead...
Old 11-22-2005, 02:20 PM   #428
wilwarin538
Fluttering Enchantment

Oh, I thought that Wayne's would have made a tie. But still, it was close.

Quote:
thats funnly cuz i flipped a coin and voted menel instead...
You risked my life on a coin toss?!?!?!?!

Old 11-23-2005, 09:20 PM   #429
Glirdan
Energetic Essence

Wow... This was an awsome game everyone. I know I've said that a lot but really. I think this is the game I had the most fun in and I can't wait to play with you all again. Sadly, I'm going to have to stop playing for a little while. I need to catch up on my schoolwork. This musical has drained me of so much energy and was so time consuming that I need to take a break. So you won't be seeing me that much for a little while.

Lmp, loved playing in this game with you, especially since it's the first one I've played with you in. Sorry I suspected you for the longest time but I wasn't getting a good vibe from you.

Lalaith, sorry I suspected you so long to but again, you just weren't sitting right with me.

Wilwa, great first time at being Seer. Same goes for you when I suspected you.

Tar, great job making it so far. I knew I should have voted for you earlier on.

Wayne, godd first time at being Wolf. I can't believe we let you last that long.

Kitanna, the one person I suspected least turns out to have a furry little secret. To bad about having to pull out.

To all the rest, great game. It really was.

Spawn, can't wait to play in another one of your games. It was really fun. Thanks for the good time.
Old 11-24-2005, 09:27 AM   #430
Gurthang
Sword of Spirit

Gurthang has just left Hobbiton.
Okay, I gotta ask this.

Wayne, did you really post something about Kitanna being a wolf? Or has Eonwe been lying this whole time?
Old 12-15-2005, 07:01 AM   #431
WaynetheGoblin
Shade of Carn Dûm

WaynetheGoblin has just left Hobbiton.
I havent seen this yet but I dont know what he was talking about I didnt post anything adout kittana.