The Barrow-Downs Discussion Forum

Visit The *EVEN NEWER* Barrow-Downs Photo Page

Go Back   The Barrow-Downs Discussion Forum > Middle-Earth Fun and Games > Middle-earth Mirth
User Name
Password
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Today's Posts

Old 07-03-2010, 04:49 PM   #121
Blind Guardian
Guardian of the Blind

Blind Guardian is a guest of Tom Bombadil.
By the way, I'm an odd person.

Yes! Finally the paged turned!
Tom was poet bot. Tom only sold soul for art. Tom suffered. Mith mithed Tom
Blind Guardian is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-03-2010, 05:24 PM   #122
Morsul the Dark
Ghost Prince of Cardolan

Morsul the Dark is a guest at the Prancing Pony.Morsul the Dark is a guest at the Prancing Pony.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Blind Guardian View Post
I don't see anything wrong with that. Explain your self more.
Quote:
Why am I suspicious? Because I didn't know who to vote for? There where two people that were either going to get lynched, you have to vote for one of them. If I voted for say Nerwen I would have had to explain my vote, going on nothing. These where the two people to vote for: I didn't like everyone voting Eönwë, but there was very little on Morsul either. I figured voting Morsul was the best thing to do. I kinda figured he wasn't going to get lynched but I figured Eönwë wasn't hairy :P Though she might have been something else, Morsul I didn't know. It was kinda a wild vote.
You didn't Vote Nerwen because "You'd have to explain it." Maning you wanted a vote that could blend in.

Seems to me you can now claim you didn't help lynch an innocent...

And then like a Nerwen vote... You have nothing to back it up...

++BG
Morsul the Dark is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-03-2010, 05:36 PM   #123
Shastanis Althreduin
Werewolf Psychic

Shastanis Althreduin is wading through snowdrifts on Redhorn.Shastanis Althreduin is wading through snowdrifts on Redhorn.Shastanis Althreduin is wading through snowdrifts on Redhorn.Shastanis Althreduin is wading through snowdrifts on Redhorn.
Quote:
If I voted for say Nerwen I would have had to explain my vote, going on nothing.
Morsul, I think you're misrepresenting BG a bit here. She was pretty clearly using Nerwen as an example, not saying that she was going to vote her.

However, BG, Morsul does have a point. Are you saying you voted mainly to avoid having to explain a vote in general?
Shasta– ... However, if he's innocent his famous clairvoyant powers must be taking the week off. Meanwhile, the Night-kills have been awfully effective– almost like we're dealing with a psychic wolf... - Nerwen, WW LXXV
Shastanis Althreduin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-03-2010, 05:39 PM   #124
Inziladun
Gruesome Spectre

Inziladun is a guest of Galadriel in Lothlórien.Inziladun is a guest of Galadriel in Lothlórien.Inziladun is a guest of Galadriel in Lothlórien.Inziladun is a guest of Galadriel in Lothlórien.Inziladun is a guest of Galadriel in Lothlórien.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rikae View Post
Inzil, I definitely had the impression you were talking about EW not mentioning me toDay. You pretty clearly say "toDay" there, and indeed, it makes more sense - I wouldn't have expected someone to mention previous suspects who had no chance of being lynched in a vote-post. In fact, you also mentioned EW's lack of suspicion toward me toDay earlier, although more in the context of defending yourself, wasn't it? It does look as if you're trying to draw attention to an overnight dropping of suspicion, which is not, in my book, an innocentish thing to do.
Not the overnight changing of TEW's mind, but the fact that yesterDay he'd put that out against you so forcefully and then let it go. Saying "I accuse you" is about as direct as one can get, and why make a statement like that at one point, and not bring it up again the same day, with no reference to having second thoughts about you, or something like that? And if TEW, before I brought up the subject toDay, had said he didn't suspect you any more, and here's why, I might have thought what you're saying: possible Gifted, and I wouldn't have mentioned it. But it didn't happen that way.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Morsul the Dark View Post
You didn't Vote Nerwen because "You'd have to explain it." Maning you wanted a vote that could blend in.

Seems to me you can now claim you didn't help lynch an innocent...

And then like a Nerwen vote... You have nothing to back it up...

++BG
Really don't know about this. That seems kind of flimsy, Morsul. You also kept your hands quite clean yesterDay through a safe vote.

x/d with Shasta
Old 07-03-2010, 05:41 PM   #125
Blind Guardian
Guardian of the Blind

No, I did explain it didn't I? I was just saying if I voted for someone that one person voted for it would look weird.

I gotta go now. I'll be back in a hour or so. Bye!
Old 07-03-2010, 05:43 PM   #126
Morsul the Dark
Ghost Prince of Cardolan

Morsul the Dark is a guest at the Prancing Pony.Morsul the Dark is a guest at the Prancing Pony.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Shastanis Althreduin View Post
Morsul, I think you're misrepresenting BG a bit here. She was pretty clearly using Nerwen as an example, not saying that she was going to vote her.

However, BG, Morsul does have a point. Are you saying you voted mainly to avoid having to explain a vote in general?
I was continuing her example... Although my fault I didn't make that clear...
Old 07-03-2010, 05:43 PM   #127
Inziladun
Gruesome Spectre

Inziladun is a guest of Galadriel in Lothlórien.Inziladun is a guest of Galadriel in Lothlórien.Inziladun is a guest of Galadriel in Lothlórien.Inziladun is a guest of Galadriel in Lothlórien.Inziladun is a guest of Galadriel in Lothlórien.
Quote:
No, I did explain it didn't I? I was just saying if I voted for someone that one person voted for it would look weird.

I gotta go now. I'll be back in a hour or so. Bye!
Thinking of how your vote will be perceived by others is not a very innocent way of going about things, BG.
Old 07-03-2010, 05:45 PM   #128
Morsul the Dark
Ghost Prince of Cardolan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Inziladun View Post

Really don't know about this. That seems kind of flimsy, Morsul. You also kept your hands quite clean yesterDay through a safe vote.

x/d with Shasta
True I'll admit, though I was busy and trully hadn't known it was Day 1... And I really Was confused by what was going on due to a lot of piratey talk
Old 07-03-2010, 05:47 PM   #129
Blind Guardian
Guardian of the Blind

Iunno. That's what I did. I stuck between two people and voted for the one that looked better.

Btw, I'm am ordo (for once!) and I'm not kidding. Yeah, I know that doesn't look good. I just don't wanto get lynched on day 1 or 2
Old 07-03-2010, 05:50 PM   #130
Inziladun
Gruesome Spectre

Hmm. The reason I didn't vote Morsul yesterDay was that his vote was a very Morsul thing to do, and I wasn't willing to vote him for that, at least not on Day 1.

What's going on now, though? Hmm....
Old 07-03-2010, 07:02 PM   #131
Blind Guardian
Guardian of the Blind

Back now...

WOO! I thought my saying that would make everyone talk!
Old 07-03-2010, 07:29 PM   #132
wilwarin538
Fluttering Enchantment

wilwarin538 is battling Black Riders on Weathertop.wilwarin538 is battling Black Riders on Weathertop.
Send a message via MSN to wilwarin538
Silmaril

Wow, still not much going on then. Well I'm only around for about another 30 minutes I'm afraid, and I'll have to vote at the end of that.

Quote:
Thinking of how your vote will be perceived by others is not a very innocent way of going about things, BG.
And yet, everyone does it. No one wants to be suspected, whether or not you're innocent. I actually think BG is looking pretty good right now. She (he? what? I'm getting everyone mixed up) is in a position I've been in many times. Doing somehting that seems to make perfect sense to me and then being totally baffled when everyone suspects me for it later. He does have a point, if he had voted for some other random person at that point we could easily be suspecting him for that. It made more sense for him to choose between the two, rather then waste a vote. Which is also what Glirdan did.

And yet. Glirdan is looking bad to me. I know, he always does, but it's always for good reason. Both yesterDay and toDay he seems to just be latching on to other people's ideas, looking very agreeable, and then earlier he totally pounced on something I said, and interpreted it very incorrectly. I also find it odd that he suspects Elf-Warrior toDay, then next post says Morsul doesn't look bad enough to vote for, and then votes for Morsul who he says is the only person he is suspicious of.

Morsul looks kinda bad too. But I really want to stay away from that one, cause it's looking to me like a possible bandwagon disaster part deux. So I likely won't be voting for him.

I'm super tempted to vote Glirdan, cause he looks so bad, but I'm weary of that too. I'll keep looking I guess. He'll be my vote if nothing worse pops up.

x'ed really? no cross posting? come on peoples....
Old 07-03-2010, 07:39 PM   #133
Blind Guardian
Guardian of the Blind

Thank you, thank you, thank you Wilwa! I'm female. Right now, if I had to vote, I'd be clueless. Luckly, I have until later. Thus:

Suspicious:
no one

Possable:
glirdan
morsul though I wouldn't vote for either ATM

nothing:
everyone else

Glidran:
What is he trying to do??

Morsul
same as yesterday. Also for his weird vote on me. No evadence there!
Old 07-03-2010, 07:49 PM   #134
Inziladun
Gruesome Spectre

Quote:
Originally Posted by wilwarin538 View Post
And yet. Glirdan is looking bad to me. I know, he always does, but it's always for good reason. Both yesterDay and toDay he seems to just be latching on to other people's ideas, looking very agreeable, and then earlier he totally pounced on something I said, and interpreted it very incorrectly. I also find it odd that he suspects Elf-Warrior toDay, then next post says Morsul doesn't look bad enough to vote for, and then votes for Morsul who he says is the only person he is suspicious of.
You do have a point about Glirdan. He did say something to the effect that Morsul hadn't said anything to earn his vote, then voted Morsul the next post. He also didn't address what I was wondering about here.

Quote:
Originally Posted by wilwarin538 View Post
Morsul looks kinda bad too. But I really want to stay away from that one, cause it's looking to me like a possible bandwagon disaster part deux. So I likely won't be voting for him.
I guess Morsul does look the worse between him and BG, But I still think trying not to appear suspicious in one's votes is generally a hallmark of evil thinking.
Old 07-03-2010, 08:08 PM   #135
wilwarin538
Fluttering Enchantment

wilwarin538 is battling Black Riders on Weathertop.wilwarin538 is battling Black Riders on Weathertop.
Send a message via MSN to wilwarin538
Silmaril

Ok, gotta go to sleep now. Since nothing worse has popped out to me:

++Glirdan

For previously stated reasons.

Good night all.
Old 07-03-2010, 08:15 PM   #136
Blind Guardian
Guardian of the Blind

Okay, I won't over do this but:

Morsul->BeiGei
Wilwa->Glirdan

anyone else leaving? This doesn't help me at all, luckly I have all Day. Right now they both look bad, but I wouldn't vote either. Anyone wanna speak up? Any wolves? No one? Okay, no problem, I'll wait.

Last edited by Blind Guardian; 07-03-2010 at 08:21 PM.
Old 07-03-2010, 08:17 PM   #137
Morsul the Dark
Ghost Prince of Cardolan

Also Glirdan voted me

so

Glirdan->Morsul
Morsul-Blind Guardian
Wilwa-->Glirdan
Old 07-03-2010, 08:25 PM   #138
Blind Guardian
Guardian of the Blind

Hanks, was that on page three? Ah, I see. Very little reason in that.

Okay, I have to go. I'll be back in 45 minutes.
Old 07-03-2010, 08:41 PM   #139
Shastanis Althreduin
Werewolf Psychic

Shastanis Althreduin is wading through snowdrifts on Redhorn.Shastanis Althreduin is wading through snowdrifts on Redhorn.Shastanis Althreduin is wading through snowdrifts on Redhorn.Shastanis Althreduin is wading through snowdrifts on Redhorn.
Not a lot having gone on, I see. I really don't like BG's comment on her vote - it seems like she voted in the way that would shine best on her. But actually coming out and saying that... egh. I don't know if that's too obvious. I do remember headdesking multiple times in the game I hosted, where BG was a wolf, and apologizing profusely to Boro... I'm really not sure at this point. I think I want to vote BG, but need to look at Glirdan because I haven't yet, and there seems to be some agreement that he looks fishy.

...and that term is actually applicable in this game.
Shasta– ... However, if he's innocent his famous clairvoyant powers must be taking the week off. Meanwhile, the Night-kills have been awfully effective– almost like we're dealing with a psychic wolf... - Nerwen, WW LXXV

Last edited by Shastanis Althreduin; 07-03-2010 at 08:44 PM. Reason: formatting.
Shastanis Althreduin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-03-2010, 08:43 PM   #140
Morsul the Dark
Ghost Prince of Cardolan

Quote:
I have a bad feeling about this but...
++Morsul

For the above stated reasons. Tired...
Above reasons? I saw a bunch of songs... A few vote counts and lists... never a reason...
Old 07-03-2010, 08:47 PM   #141
Morsul the Dark
Ghost Prince of Cardolan

Just noticed Rikae brought up my last point...
Old 07-03-2010, 08:57 PM   #142
Boromir88
Laconic Loreman

Boromir88 is wading through the Dead Marshes.Boromir88 is wading through the Dead Marshes.Boromir88 is wading through the Dead Marshes.Boromir88 is wading through the Dead Marshes.Boromir88 is wading through the Dead Marshes.Boromir88 is wading through the Dead Marshes.
Send a message via AIM to Boromir88 Send a message via MSN to Boromir88
I'm extremely nervous about Zil. I just do not like his suspicions, in seemingly having a strong opinion about Rikae, but stirring most the attention towards easy targets for weak reasons. If you have a suspicion against Rikae, and feel it's solid enough to continue arguing with her over the reasons, get her by the juggular and get after her. Don't toy around like you're in some kind of dance and be like..."BG looks the worst, she considers how her vote looks to people!"

Wilwa's absolutely right, anyone who doesn't want to get lynched thinks of how their vote comes off to everyone. It's hog wash to say it only applies to the evil ones. Look through all the votes yesterday, I guarantee in the vast majority, people considered how their vote would be perceived. I mean when someone says "I'm not going to vote for Eonwe, because I don't want to bandwagon" they're thinking about how a vote for Eonwe would look...right? And they are consciously making a decision not to, because they want their vote to look bandwagonish.

Look, BG gave the thought process behind her vote. If she blatantly said Day 1, when making the vote "I don't want to vote for this person, because people will think it's weird," I would be a little more worried. As that would show the way you want your votes to look is weighing heavily on your mind, too heavily, which looks suspicious. However, BG gave her thought process about her vote, after the fact, and included an honest point that she thought about how her vote would look. Anyone who doesn't want to get lynched does Zil, and your insistance that you think it's a good sign of evil, is making you highly suspicious in me eyes.

I'm not even sure what the hub-bub about BG is, my one game with her, was her first, and we were both wolves. Has a lovably chattery personality and her twice now saying she's an ordo, I'm believing it. With the amount of gifteds, an early wolf in trouble would not insist on being ordo, they would need to make a false reveal to drag out some of the gifteds. BG's been a wolf before, I'm pretty sure I even told her that in her first game, so she'd be aware of the situation and need to bring out gifteds if she was a wolf in trouble this early. I still see she needs to try her hand at being more subtle () but this time her posts scream innocent and now first time newbie wolf.
Old 07-03-2010, 09:01 PM   #143
Inziladun
Gruesome Spectre

Quote:
Back now...

WOO! I thought my saying that would make everyone talk!
Saying what? That you considered how your vote would be perceived when deciding who to vote for? Are you saying you only said that to get a rise out of people?

Quote:
Okay, I won't over do this but:

Morsul->BeiGei
Wilwa->Glirdan

anyone else leaving? This doesn't help me at all, luckly I have all Day. Right now they both look bad, but I wouldn't vote either. Anyone wanna speak up? Any wolves? No one? Okay, no problem, I'll wait.
If two people "both look bad", why not vote one of them? I don't follow your reasoning there.

x/d with Boro
Old 07-03-2010, 09:06 PM   #144
Inziladun
Gruesome Spectre

Quote:
Originally Posted by Boromir88 View Post
I'm extremely nervous about Zil. I just do not like his suspicions, in seemingly having a strong opinion about Rikae, but stirring most the attention towards easy targets for weak reasons. If you have a suspicion against Rikae, and feel it's solid enough to continue arguing with her over the reasons, get her by the juggular and get after her. Don't toy around like you're in some kind of dance and be like..."BG looks the worst, she considers how her vote looks to people!"
Really? Show where I once said I suspected Rikae.

And while you're at it, show me where I said BG was the most suspicious.

You can't.
Old 07-03-2010, 09:08 PM   #145
Boromir88
Laconic Loreman

Boromir88 is wading through the Dead Marshes.Boromir88 is wading through the Dead Marshes.Boromir88 is wading through the Dead Marshes.Boromir88 is wading through the Dead Marshes.Boromir88 is wading through the Dead Marshes.Boromir88 is wading through the Dead Marshes.
Quote:
but this time her posts scream innocent and now first time newbie wolf.
That should be "not" and not "now."
Old 07-03-2010, 09:22 PM   #146
Boromir88
Laconic Loreman

Quote:
Really? Show where I once said I suspected Rikae.

And while you're at it, show me where I said BG was the most suspicious.

You can't.
You are far too careful to be that blunt Zil, where I am much more over the top dramatic.

You on BG:

Quote:
Thinking of how your vote will be perceived by others is not a very innocent way of going about things, BG. #130
Quote:
I guess Morsul does look the worse between him and BG, But I still think trying not to appear suspicious in one's votes is generally a hallmark of evil thinking. #134
How very sly of you. "Guess you're right about Morsul, Wilwa, but BG still committed sure wolf-sign #204." While you seem to be saying you think Morsul the most suspicious, you actually are underhandedly casting the strongest suspicion towards BG.

On Rikae:
Quote:
If I'm understanding your meaning, that doesn't make sense. Why shouldn't I point it out? I saw a major inconsistancy there. He said "I accuse you, Rikae", and then voted for Eönwë, saying nothing more about you yesterDay.
I need to stop interpretting "that doesn't make sense," as someone saying "I think you're suspicious." That was my mistake. Carry on.
Old 07-03-2010, 09:36 PM   #147
Inziladun
Gruesome Spectre

Quote:
How very sly of you. "Guess you're right about Morsul, Wilwa, but BG still committed sure wolf-sign #204." While you seem to be saying you think Morsul the most suspicious, you actually are underhandedly casting the strongest suspicion towards BG.
No, at the time I was agreeing with Wilwa about Morsul, while still not liking BG's comment.
As a matter of fact, I was leaning toward Glirdan or Morsul toDay. I must say you've brought a new dynamic into it, though.

Quote:
On Rikae:

I need to stop interpretting "that doesn't make sense," as someone saying "I think you're suspicious." That was my mistake. Carry on.
With Rikae, I felt she misunderstood what I meant by saying TEW was inconsistant by outright accusing her Day 1, and never mentioning it again the same Day. She seemed to think his changing his mind overNight could have been a clue he was Seer. Since the turnabout apparently happened on Day 1, I wanted to explain why I hadn't believed that myself. So no, I didn't necessarily suspect Rikae for all that, though it got a little exasperating.
Old 07-03-2010, 09:41 PM   #148
Rikae
Mellifluous Maia

Rikae is wading through snowdrifts on Redhorn.Rikae is wading through snowdrifts on Redhorn.Rikae is wading through snowdrifts on Redhorn.
Freudian slip, Boro?

Alas, a list - as much to sort my own thoughts out as anything:

Inzil - Fishyish. I'm not really buying his explanations: they sound rather fabricated, and yes, it's true he didn't say he suspected me or found BG most suspicious, but that serves to highlight just how slippery he's been - poking at things from the edges, not taking a position.
Nerwen - Could as easily be a fish or not, really; I don't feel like I have a lot to go on here. She's been posting less than I would normally expect.
Blind Guardian - Making lots of mistakes - maybe too many to actually be evil. I'm leaning toward ordo who just has (what I would consider) completely the wrong idea about how to go about voting and discussing votes.
Macalaure
- His seems reasonable enough, which he would just as much if he were evil as if he were good. I'd mention his quietness, but he was watching football and fireworks all day. Like Nerwen, one I could only read when he's said more.
Gilrdan - Certainly a fishy voter. I'm seeing a lot of arguments against him, though, and not all seem sensible, which is a bad sign.
Wilwarin - A little defensive, I think. Nothing concrete, but she gives me a creepy feeling.
Boromir - Seemingly very reasonable and calm. I guess he can afford to be, since everyone seems to overlook him in their questioning and suspicion.
The Elf-warrior - The conflict with Inzil is interesting - EW seems quite defensive and elaborate in his explanations without really saying much. He had a few suspicions which turned out quite flimsy, but that's not necessarily a bad sign. His vote for Eonwe came at a time where it reveals nothing, but the fact that he waited for that point may reveal something.
Morsul the Dark - Almost seems deliberately unhelpful, as if he's refusing to explain his votes reasonably to make a point or something. I don't know him well enough to say if this is wolfish or not, coming from him.
Shasta - I thought his vote yesterDay looked suspicious, but then I looked again and it seemed pretty neutral... at least, it would if he would step forward and say what he thinks of people, particularly Glirdan and Nerwen, at this point, and why he felt it was so essential to vote for someone who already had a vote.

I could vote for Inzil now, or possibly BG, Morsul or the Elf Warrior. All have strikes against them and knowing any of their roles would be useful in any event.

EDIT: X'd with Boro and Inzil.
Rikae is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-03-2010, 09:44 PM   #149
Rikae
Mellifluous Maia

Rikae is wading through snowdrifts on Redhorn.Rikae is wading through snowdrifts on Redhorn.Rikae is wading through snowdrifts on Redhorn.
Quote:
With Rikae, I felt she misunderstood what I meant by saying TEW was inconsistant by outright accusing her Day 1, and never mentioning it again the same Day. She seemed to think his changing his mind overNight could have been a clue he was Seer. Since the turnabout apparently happened on Day 1, I wanted to explain why I hadn't believed that myself. So no, I didn't necessarily suspect Rikae for all that, though it got a little exasperating.
I "misunderstood" because you explicitly said "toDay", as I pointed out in a previous post. Your attempts to cover your tracks aren't working.
Rikae is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-03-2010, 09:44 PM   #150
Boromir88
Laconic Loreman

Before voting, I hope Mac can get back on and answer this for me

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mac
Obviously, the guilt or innocence of votes depends crucially on Morsul's role.
You seem to be implying here we should lynch Morsul to find out his role and then that will give us the most information. Am I accurate?

Sometimes I think it's a very helpful thing to do, and that's one thing about Morsul, is he usually gets a lot of people chattering about him, which can give a lot of information. But we have to be quite careful and sure we're going to learn something from it. Frankly, as I don't trust you enough at this point, and how a Fish-Mac (sounds like a McDonald's sandwhich ) could easily manipulate what we think we would find out by knowing Morsul's role, I want you to give me...

An innocent Morsul, what will that tell you, and about whom? And same for an evil Morsul.

I mean aside from what you've already stated in your post with the vote analysis...anything else?
Old 07-03-2010, 09:47 PM   #151
Morsul the Dark
Ghost Prince of Cardolan

Deliberately unhelpful?

How many ways to Sunday do I have to go to explain Why I think BG is suspicious?

You want to know my behavior here's my M.O. for better or worse I get tunnel vision and have trouble shifting focus. Once I see something Really weird I hone in on it It takes a lot to make me change my mind. That being said,

Once Again... BG voted me ONLY because adifferent vote would look bad... and In my opinion so she could say she didn't help lynch an Ordo(Because she taught I wouldn't be lynched.) and didn't use her own reasons for it...
Old 07-03-2010, 09:50 PM   #152
Boromir88
Laconic Loreman

Quote:
Freudian slip, Boro?
No more sinister than Thomas Jefferson smudging out "my fellow subjects" and writing "citizens" over it in the Declaration.
Old 07-03-2010, 09:53 PM   #153
Inziladun
Gruesome Spectre

Quote:
I "misunderstood" because you explicitly said "toDay", as I pointed out in a previous post. Your attempts to cover your tracks aren't working.
I thought I covered that here.

Quote:
Originally Posted by me View Post
Not the overnight changing of TEW's mind, but the fact that yesterDay he'd put that out against you so forcefully and then let it go. Saying "I accuse you" is about as direct as one can get, and why make a statement like that at one point, and not bring it up again the same day, with no reference to having second thoughts about you, or something like that? And if TEW, before I brought up the subject toDay, had said he didn't suspect you any more, and here's why, I might have thought what you're saying: possible Gifted, and I wouldn't have mentioned it. But it didn't happen that way.
Old 07-03-2010, 10:04 PM   #154
Blind Guardian
Guardian of the Blind

Back from the lake, currently 9PM that leaves me two hours to vote, and 95 degrees F out. Reading...
Old 07-03-2010, 10:10 PM   #155
Blind Guardian
Guardian of the Blind

Quote:
Above reasons? I saw a bunch of songs... A few vote counts and lists... never a reason...

The others vote you idiot!
Old 07-03-2010, 10:11 PM   #156
Blind Guardian
Guardian of the Blind

Quote:
Saying what? That you considered how your vote would be perceived when deciding who to vote for? Are you saying you only said that to get a rise out of people?

If two people "both look bad", why not vote one of them? I don't follow your reasoning there.

x/d with Boro
No, not really. Don't you READ!

Iunno maybe because I HAVE TWO HOURS LEFT!

Last edited by Blind Guardian; 07-03-2010 at 10:20 PM. Reason: Corrects spelling, erases bad word.
Old 07-03-2010, 10:12 PM   #157
Blind Guardian
Guardian of the Blind

Quote:

Wilwa's absolutely right, anyone who doesn't want to get lynched thinks of how their vote comes off to everyone. It's hog wash to say it only applies to the evil ones. Look through all the votes yesterday, I guarantee in the vast majority, people considered how their vote would be perceived. I mean when someone says "I'm not going to vote for Eonwe, because I don't want to bandwagon" they're thinking about how a vote for Eonwe would look...right? And they are consciously making a decision not to, because they want their vote to look bandwagonish.

Look, BG gave the thought process behind her vote. If she blatantly said Day 1, when making the vote "I don't want to vote for this person, because people will think it's weird," I would be a little more worried. As that would show the way you want your votes to look is weighing heavily on your mind, too heavily, which looks suspicious. However, BG gave her thought process about her vote, after the fact, and included an honest point that she thought about how her vote would look. Anyone who doesn't want to get lynched does Zil, and your insistance that you think it's a good sign of evil, is making you highly suspicious in me eyes.

I'm not even sure what the hub-bub about BG is, my one game with her, was her first, and we were both wolves. Has a lovably chattery personality and her twice now saying she's an ordo, I'm believing it. With the amount of gifteds, an early wolf in trouble would not insist on being ordo, they would need to make a false reveal to drag out some of the gifteds. BG's been a wolf before, I'm pretty sure I even told her that in her first game, so she'd be aware of the situation and need to bring out gifteds if she was a wolf in trouble this early. I still see she needs to try her hand at being more subtle () but this time her posts scream innocent and now first time newbie wolf.
Thank you!
Old 07-03-2010, 10:13 PM   #158
Blind Guardian
Guardian of the Blind

Quote:
Freudian slip, Boro?

Alas, a list - as much to sort my own thoughts out as anything:

Blind Guardian - Making lots of mistakes - maybe too many to actually be evil. I'm leaning toward ordo who just has (what I would consider) completely the wrong idea about how to go about voting and discussing votes..

Thank you. Now, can someone explain what mistakes I am making so I wont do it again?
Old 07-03-2010, 10:14 PM   #159
Morsul the Dark
Ghost Prince of Cardolan

Quote:
The others vote you idiot!
Really Idiot? That's Civil...

I pointed out it was already discussed the following post, so my good hearted polite friend, I believe You need to tone back a bit.
Old 07-03-2010, 10:17 PM   #160
Blind Guardian
Guardian of the Blind

Quote:
Really Idiot? That's Civil...

I pointed out it was already discussed the following post, so my good hearted polite friend, I believe You need to tone back a bit.
Sorry...