The Barrow-Downs Discussion Forum

Visit The *EVEN NEWER* Barrow-Downs Photo Page

Go Back   The Barrow-Downs Discussion Forum > Middle-Earth Fun and Games > Middle-earth Mirth
User Name
Password
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Today's Posts

Old 12-02-2009, 12:16 AM   #1
Boromir88
Laconic Loreman

Boromir88 is wading through the Dead Marshes.Boromir88 is wading through the Dead Marshes.Boromir88 is wading through the Dead Marshes.Boromir88 is wading through the Dead Marshes.Boromir88 is wading through the Dead Marshes.Boromir88 is wading through the Dead Marshes.
Send a message via AIM to Boromir88 Send a message via MSN to Boromir88
Quote:
Originally Posted by tromkehra View Post
So I've read here and there mostly try and get a feel of what's going one. I just can't shake the feeling of Boro being a wolf. Mostly because he's so open about the fact of, 'this isn't the way Boro-wolf would act.' I know you're trying not to draw attention to yourself because that can cause potential lynching. Though from what I understand Boro's been doing this a while and could be trying to throw people off by going a completely opposite direction. Something in my gut just doesn't sit right.

Nog I feel is hiding something, nothing in the sense of wolf-mischief. Though something is a little hidden. Also seems that they wanted to make this big uprising against Roa only to have it stolen away. *Pat pat on shoulder.*

Since I wont have a chance to vote tomorrow I'll vote now.

++Boromir88
Good news is I feel pretty good about trom being innocent, despite her vote.

Here's the deal, I sort of have this reputation for being ruthless, slippery SOB...erm wolf. Shasta, I know can certainly fill you in about some down-right evil stories, but we can take a trip down memory lane another time. That's my reputation, people really don't like to trust me, eventhough everything is telling them that they can, because we never liked to get fooled.

I typically find myself spending an abnormal amount of time trying to get everyone to trust me when I'm innocent, and thus the openness. So is the way of the world though, and I'm not sure why I even do it, because it is an impossible thing.

Also, believe as a wolf I am more sly than directly pointing out "I'd do this as a wolf, and since I didn't, I'm not" trick, because I don't hand out my wolf-secrets. Mith, Lommy, Rikae (and apparently Mac now ) to name a few have picked up on some of the unintentional signs, but there's nothing I hand out.

To refrain from a spiel, I'll leave it at this...I'm innocent. Believe it or not, that's your choice, and if and when I die are you willing to bet eating a toaster when my innocence is proven?