The Barrow-Downs Discussion Forum

Visit The *EVEN NEWER* Barrow-Downs Photo Page

Go Back   The Barrow-Downs Discussion Forum > Middle-Earth Discussions > The Movies
User Name
Password
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 07-29-2002, 12:59 PM   #1
Samwise
Faithful Spirit

Samwise has just left Hobbiton.
Send a message via AIM to Samwise
Question LOTR Actors in other movies?

How many folks have seen any of the LOTR actors in other movies? I confess, I'm not much of a movie goer (as you can tell from what I'm about to say), but aside from Sean Astin in <I>Goonies</I> and a chunk of <I>Rudy</I> (during which I kept thinking he just looked like a larger Mikey... I'm afraid I haven't seen anyone in <I>anything.</I> My LOTR-expert friend, with whom I went to see FOTR (see below)and has recommended <I>The Bumblebee Flies Anywhere</I> (with little Mr. Wood), but haven't been able to yet.<BR>(Below is what happened after seeing LOTR-FOTR for the first time....)<BR>----------------------------------------------<BR>My friend and I who went to see LOTR-FOTR the first time last December immediately after leaving the theatre went and hunted down a DVD of Goonies. Whoa....it was like going back in time, it was so wierd. HE (Sean Astin) WAS SO LITTLE!!!!! I found out recently that Sean Astin is about 3 months younger than I am... But he was <I>little.</I> (I remember thinking him to be about 10 then, when he was really 13.) It was so fun watching <I>Goonies</I>...and at one point--don't know if anyone recalls--when the kids are at the bottom of the wishing well..."Mikey" looked up at the camera, and the look on his face just made me bust out at the top of my lungs,<BR>"I made a promise, Mr. Frodo.....!!!!" It was hilarious.<BR>Anywho, I've rambled far too much. <BR> <BLOCKQUOTE>quote:<HR> <BR>"When you're a Hobbit, you're always looking up."<BR>~Sean Astin, Goonies DVD<BR>"It all starts here."- Mikey Walsh, Goonies <HR></BLOCKQUOTE><p>[ July 29, 2002: Message edited by: Samwise ]
Giving thanks unto the Father...In whom we have redemption through His blood, even the forgiveness of sins.~Colossians1:12a,14
I am Samwise son of Hamfast, if by hoe or trowel I can get these weeds out of your garden, I will.You have my shears!;)
Samwise is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-29-2002, 01:21 PM   #2
Anna Licumo
Haunting Spirit

Anna Licumo has just left Hobbiton.
Send a message via AIM to Anna Licumo
Sting

That's funny! I've seen Elijah in Flipper, and Liv Tyler in "Inventing the Abbots" <She was this farm girl, that was eerie> and Cate Blanchett in... um, something. And of course, Christopher Lee in Star Wars. At one point, he says "Join us, my friend" or something along those lines, and I blurted out loud: "It would be wise, my friend." The people around me laughed, so I guess a moment of loudness was okay.
Old 07-29-2002, 01:24 PM   #3
charly
Haunting Spirit

charly has just left Hobbiton.
Shield

Well, my all-time-fav-actress Cate Blanchtt was starring in this really cool movie "Elizabeth", PLUS someone told me Christopher Lee was in Star Wars 2. That´s all I could think of now.
Old 07-29-2002, 01:32 PM   #4
Samwise
Faithful Spirit

Question

<BLOCKQUOTE>quote:<HR>Christopher Lee in Star Wars. <HR></BLOCKQUOTE><BR>Oi...okay, this is gonna sound dumb, but who was he? I've seen every Star Wars movie ever made at least once if not more...Hm. I'm thinking Emperor What's his name...?(not putting it 'cause I know I'll mangle the spelling...)<BR>I'll admit it, I saw the original Star Wars from the back of my mom's Toyota at a drive-in in 1977! Yes, I dated myself, but most folks here know how old I am anyways, and you're only as old as you feel! <BR>Ahem. Back to the topic....seen any LOTR actors in other movies, anyone else.....?<BR> <BLOCKQUOTE>quote:<HR>"My heart's right down in my toes, Mr. Pippin," said Sam. But we aren't etten yet, and there are some stout folk with us. Whatever may be in store for old Gandalf, I'll wager it isn't a wolf's belly. " <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>
Giving thanks unto the Father...In whom we have redemption through His blood, even the forgiveness of sins.~Colossians1:12a,14
I am Samwise son of Hamfast, if by hoe or trowel I can get these weeds out of your garden, I will.You have my shears!;)
Old 07-29-2002, 01:40 PM   #5
Anna Licumo
Haunting Spirit

Anna Licumo has just left Hobbiton.
Send a message via AIM to Anna Licumo
Sting

Christopher Lee played Count Dooku in the latest Star Wars movie, Attack of the Clones. There ya go!<P> Old as you feel, hmm? I'll have to remember that...
Old 07-29-2002, 01:49 PM   #6
Naaramare
Wight

Naaramare has just left Hobbiton.
Send a message via AIM to Naaramare
Sting

Ian McKellan was Magneto in the X-Men movie, and was also in Apt Pupil (I think?)

si man i yulma nin equantuva? [my blog]
Naaramare is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-29-2002, 02:58 PM   #7
Maikadilwen
Summoner of Lost Souls

Maikadilwen has just left Hobbiton.
Sting

Hmmm, oh my, where do I start....<P>Ian McKellen: Gods and monsters (brilliant), X-men, Richard III <P>Christopher Lee: Dracula, SW II<P>Viggo Mortensen: The prophecy (aka Gods army), A perfect murder, G.I. Jane<P>Sean Bean: Goldeneye, Sharp (series), <P>Liv Tyler: Armageddon, Plunkett and McLeane, One night at McCools, Empire records, <P>Sean Astin: Goonies, War of the Rose's, Rudy<P>Orlando Bloom: Black hawk down<P>Elijah Wood: Deep Impact, The faculty, Flipper<P>John Rhys Davies: Indiana Jones<P>Cate Blanchett: Elizabeth, Bandits, The Gift<P>I know I've seen more but right now, I just can't remember what... <BR>And yes, I know it, I watch far too many movies. I don't have a life... Or maybe I've just had plenty of time to do it. One of the good things about being "old" <p>[ July 29, 2002: Message edited by: Maikadilwen ]
Old 07-29-2002, 03:05 PM   #8
RichardRudd

Sting

Viggo Mortensen was in the 1995 film The Prophecy,he played Lucifer like I had never pictured him.Christopher Walken played the angel Gabriel.This is a very disturbing film.It was great if you get a chance see it.Aragorn is very different in this.
Old 07-29-2002, 03:34 PM   #9
Estelyn Telcontar
Princess of Skwerlz

Estelyn Telcontar has reached the Cracks of Doom and destroyed the Ring!Estelyn Telcontar has reached the Cracks of Doom and destroyed the Ring!Estelyn Telcontar has reached the Cracks of Doom and destroyed the Ring!Estelyn Telcontar has reached the Cracks of Doom and destroyed the Ring!Estelyn Telcontar has reached the Cracks of Doom and destroyed the Ring!Estelyn Telcontar has reached the Cracks of Doom and destroyed the Ring!Estelyn Telcontar has reached the Cracks of Doom and destroyed the Ring!Estelyn Telcontar has reached the Cracks of Doom and destroyed the Ring!Estelyn Telcontar has reached the Cracks of Doom and destroyed the Ring!Estelyn Telcontar has reached the Cracks of Doom and destroyed the Ring!
Silmaril

Viggo Mortensen was also in "28 Days" with Sandra Bullock.
'Mercy!' cried Gandalf. 'If the giving of information is to be the cure of your inquisitiveness, I shall spend all the rest of my days in answering you. What more do you want to know?' 'The whole history of Middle-earth...'
Estelyn Telcontar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-29-2002, 03:37 PM   #10
Samwise
Faithful Spirit

Sting

Sir Ian was <I>Magneto!?!?!?</I> Holy jeez, talk about a different role.... <BR>That was another movie I thoughrougly enjoyed, being a comic buff, particularly Marvel, even though the "facts" weren't all correct....<BR>Sir Ian as Magneto....gotta see X-men again...<BR> <B>=<BR> [B]?????</B><BR>Odd.......<BR> <BLOCKQUOTE>quote:<HR>"And Bill could take a bit more, couldn't you, lad?" said Sam. The pony looked at him mournfully. <HR></BLOCKQUOTE><p>[ July 29, 2002: Message edited by: Samwise ]
Old 07-29-2002, 04:35 PM   #11
Gorothlammothiel

Gorothlammothiel has just left Hobbiton.
Pipe

I don't mean to ruin your thread but there is a growing list here....<A HREF="http://forum.barrowdowns.com/cgi-bin/ultimatebb.cgi?ubb=get_topic&f=4&t=000850" TARGET=_blank>List</A>
Gorothlammothiel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-29-2002, 10:21 PM   #12
The Silver-shod Muse
Shade of Carn Dûm

The Silver-shod Muse has just left Hobbiton.
Pipe

<BLOCKQUOTE>quote:<HR> John Rhys Davies: Indiana Jones <HR></BLOCKQUOTE><P>HUH?!? I didn't know that! Who did he play?<P> <BLOCKQUOTE>quote:<HR> Sir Ian was Magneto!?!?!? Holy jeez, talk about a different role.... <HR></BLOCKQUOTE><P>Great reaction, by the way. You had me laughing out loud with that one! . You know he has to be an excellent actor to play those two dramatically different roles equally well (okay, so maybe Gandalf suits my idea of Sir Ian a little better...).
"'You," he said, "tell her all. What good came to you? Do you rejoice that Maleldil became a man? Tell her of your joys, and of what profit you had when you made Maleldil and death acquainted.'" -Perelandra, by C.S. Lewis
The Silver-shod Muse is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-29-2002, 10:28 PM   #13
Samwise
Faithful Spirit

Sting

<BLOCKQUOTE>quote:<HR>(okay, so maybe Gandalf suits my idea of Sir Ian a little better...). <HR></BLOCKQUOTE><BR>LOL--mine too--<I>definitely</I>!<BR>Heh--I always like to get a laugh. If I hadn't been so dumbfounded I would have come out with something more to the effect of:<BR><B>"Holy change of roles, Batman!"</B><BR>But this is an LOTR board, and besides, Magneto is Marvel's creation, not DC's....<BR> <BLOCKQUOTE>quote:<HR>Suddenly he stopped as if listening. Frodo became aware that all was very quiet, inside and outside. Gandalf crept to one side of the window. Then with a dart he sprang to the sill, and thrust a long arm out and downwards. There was a squawk, and up came Sam Gamgee's curly head hauled by one ear. <HR></BLOCKQUOTE><p>[ July 30, 2002: Message edited by: Samwise ]
Old 07-30-2002, 07:22 AM   #14
cookie_crazy
Haunting Spirit

cookie_crazy has just left Hobbiton.
Sting

Hugo Weaving is in The Matrix and Ellijah Wood is also in North and Disney's version of Oliver Twist(it stank). Marton Csokas/Celeborn was in SW 2 underneath a mask and costume as one of the senators or was it one of the aliens at Dooku's table.
Old 07-30-2002, 10:43 AM   #15
Arathiriel
Shade of Carn Dûm

Arathiriel has just left Hobbiton.
Send a message via AIM to Arathiriel
I've seen:<P><UL TYPE=SQUARE><LI>Elijah Wood in FOREVER YOUNG with Mel Gibson<LI>Hugo Weaving in THE MATRIX as Agent Smith<LI>John Rhys-Davies in the TV series SLIDERS as Professor Maximillian Arturo and I've seen him in Indiana Jones and the Last Crusade<LI>Christropher Lee as Count Dooku in Star Wars Episode II: Attack of the Clones</UL><P>And that's about it, I think!<p>[ July 30, 2002: Message edited by: Arathiriel ]
Old 07-30-2002, 10:47 AM   #16
Arathiriel
Shade of Carn Dûm

Arathiriel has just left Hobbiton.
Send a message via AIM to Arathiriel
Sting

<BLOCKQUOTE>quote:<HR>John Rhys Davies: Indiana Jones <P>HUH?!? I didn't know that! Who did he play?<BR><HR></BLOCKQUOTE><P>He played Indy's friend Salla in <I>Indiana Jones and the Last Crusade</I> and he may have been in the other two movies and I just don't know abiut it because <I>The Last Crusade</I> is my <B>favorite</B>!
Old 07-30-2002, 01:26 PM   #17
Emni Windrunner
Haunting Spirit

Emni Windrunner has just left Hobbiton.
Sting

Let's see...<BR>I've seen<P>Liv Tyler in <I>Armageddon</I> and <I>That Thing You Do</I><P>Hugo Weaving in <I>The Matrix</I><P>Sean Astin in <I>Memphis Belle</I> and <I>Rudy</I><P>Dominic Monaghan in <I>Hetty Wainthrope Investigates</I> (My best friend didn't know what I was talking about when, in the middle of a crowded theater, I suddenly said, out loud, "Oh, my gosh, it's Geoffery!")<P>Ian McKellan in <I>X-Men</I><P>Sean Bean in <I>Patriot Games</I><P>Ian Holm in <I>The Fifth Element</I> and <I>A Life Less Ordinary</I><P>Orlando Bloom in <I>Blackhawk Down</I><P>John Rhys-Davies in <I>Raiders of the Lost Ark, Indiana Jones and the Last Crusade,</I> and <I>Sliders</I><P>Elijah Wood in <I>Forever Young, Oliver Twist</I> (Yes, it sucked, but he played a good Dodger--given that he was about 7 years too old for the part), <I>Deep Impact, </I> and <I>The Adventures of Huck Finn</I><P>Cate Blanchett in <I>An Ideal Husband</I><P>I think that's it, but I'll probably think of some more later.
Old 07-30-2002, 02:50 PM   #18
Dimaldaeon
Wight

Dimaldaeon has just left Hobbiton.
Send a message via ICQ to Dimaldaeon Send a message via AIM to Dimaldaeon
Sting

Some of these might have been mentioned (bad memory) but here goes<BR>Sean Astin: Where The Day Takes You<BR>Sean Bean: Don't Say A Word<BR>Cate Blanchet: Pushing Tin<BR>Orlando Bloom: Midsomer Murders<BR>Billy Boyd: Urban Ghost Story<BR>Ian Holm: Alien<BR>Christopher Lee: Too many to name. About 255 in total<BR>Ian Mckellen:Restoration<BR>Dominic Monaghan: Boomber<BR>Viggo Mortensen: Psycho<BR>John Rhys-Davies: The Living Daylights<BR>Liv Tyler: Onegin<BR>Hugo Weaving: The Adventures Of Priscilla, Queen Of The Desert<BR>Elijah Wood: The Ice Storm<BR>and finally Martin Csokas: Broken English

You're not drunk if you can still hold onto a blade of grass to stop yourself from falling off the face of the Earth
Dimaldaeon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-30-2002, 03:43 PM   #19
dragongirlG
Wight

dragongirlG has just left Hobbiton.
Sting

Elijah Wood: <I>The Bumblebee Flies Anyway</I>, <I>Deep Impact</I>, <I>The Ice Storm</I>, <I>Flipper</I>, <I>The Faculty</I><BR>Christopher Lee: <I>Star Wars: Episode II</I><BR>Ian McKellen: <I>X-Men</I><BR>Liv Tyler: <I>Armageddon</I>, <I>That Thing You Do</I><BR>Hugo Weaving: <I>The Matrix</I><BR>Ian Holm: <I>The Fifth Element</I><BR>Viggo Mortensen: <I>28 Days</I><BR>Bernard Hill (Theoden): <I>Titanic</I>, <I>Gandhi</I><BR>David Wenham (Faramir): <I>Moulin Rouge!</I> (he played Audrey )<BR>Cate Blanchett: Bandits (I thought it was a TV show)<P>[ August 01, 2002: Message edited by: dragongirlG ]<P>[ August 01, 2002: Message edited by: dragongirlG ]<p>[ August 01, 2002: Message edited by: dragongirlG ]
dragongirlG is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-30-2002, 03:51 PM   #20
pherostien
Animated Skeleton

pherostien has just left Hobbiton.
Sting

Hugo Weaving is the voice of Rex in Babe. Cate is in The Shipping News.
Old 07-30-2002, 03:54 PM   #21
pherostien
Animated Skeleton

pherostien has just left Hobbiton.
Sting

Sean Astin is in "Encino Man" too.
Old 07-31-2002, 07:06 AM   #22
cookie_crazy
Haunting Spirit

Sting

I forgot, Christopher Lee is also in Frankenstein
Old 07-31-2002, 07:15 AM   #23
arelendil
Wight

arelendil has just left Hobbiton.
Silmaril

Liv tyler was in one at at Mc Cools wasn't she?
Old 07-31-2002, 07:34 AM   #24
Tar Palantir

Sting

Ian Mckellen - X men, Apt Pupil, Gods and Monbsters, Rasputin, Richard 3rd (a brilliant version)<P>John Rhys-Davies - Indiana Jones, The Living Daylights<P>Christopher Lee - The Man With The Golden Gun, The Wicker Man<P>Ian Holm - Alien, The Madness of King George, The Fifth Element<P>Brad Douriff - One Flew over the Cookoo Nest, Dune<P>Bernard Hill - Titanic, Gandi<P>John Noble - The Dreaming, The Nostradamus Kid
Old 07-31-2002, 12:25 PM   #25
Lomelinde
Haunting Spirit

Lomelinde has just left Hobbiton.
Silmaril

Craig Parker- No One Can Hear You, Mercy Peak(oh, wait, that's a TV series), The Tommyknockers<P>By the way, there's already a thread about this.
Old 09-21-2002, 06:32 AM   #26
Laurelin
Animated Skeleton

Laurelin has just left Hobbiton.
Send a message via AIM to Laurelin
Sting

Elijah:Flipper, The Faculty<BR>Orlando:Black Hawk Down<BR>Sean:Goonies, Rudy<BR>Christopher:James Bond, Star Wars<BR>Elrond:The Matrix<BR>Sean:James Bond<BR>Gimli:James Bond<BR>Cate:Bandits<BR>Ian:The 5th element<BR>Sorry I couldn't remeber all there real names, give me a break it's early and I just woke up.
Old 09-21-2002, 07:36 AM   #27
Kalevala

The Eye

I think I've seen quite a lot of them before...<BR>Elijah Wood: The Good Son, Deep Impact, The Faculty, The Ice Storm<BR>Dominic Monaghan: Hetty Weinthrop Investigates (TV)<BR>Ian McKellen: X-men, Gods and Monsters, Cold Comfort Farm<BR>Sean Bean: Scarlett (TV)<BR>Liv Tyler: Armageddon, Doctor T and Women, That Thing You Do<BR>John Rhys Davies: Indiana Jones movies<BR>Orlando Bloom: Wilde<BR>Cate Blanchett: Elizabeth, Talented Mr. Ripley, Paradise Road<BR>David Wenham: Mouling Rouge<BR>Christopher Lee: Sleepy Hollow
Old 09-22-2002, 02:24 PM   #28
Estelyn Telcontar
Princess of Skwerlz

Estelyn Telcontar has reached the Cracks of Doom and destroyed the Ring!Estelyn Telcontar has reached the Cracks of Doom and destroyed the Ring!Estelyn Telcontar has reached the Cracks of Doom and destroyed the Ring!Estelyn Telcontar has reached the Cracks of Doom and destroyed the Ring!Estelyn Telcontar has reached the Cracks of Doom and destroyed the Ring!Estelyn Telcontar has reached the Cracks of Doom and destroyed the Ring!Estelyn Telcontar has reached the Cracks of Doom and destroyed the Ring!Estelyn Telcontar has reached the Cracks of Doom and destroyed the Ring!Estelyn Telcontar has reached the Cracks of Doom and destroyed the Ring!Estelyn Telcontar has reached the Cracks of Doom and destroyed the Ring!
Silmaril

Miranda Otto (Éowyn) plays a major role in an Australian movie called 'Dead Letter Office'. It's on a German channel tonight, so I may edit to add my impression after seeing it. Unfortunately, I won't be able to hear her voice, since it's dubbed.
'Mercy!' cried Gandalf. 'If the giving of information is to be the cure of your inquisitiveness, I shall spend all the rest of my days in answering you. What more do you want to know?' 'The whole history of Middle-earth...'
Estelyn Telcontar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-22-2002, 03:18 PM   #29
Mattius
Soul of Fire

Mattius has just left Hobbiton.
Sting

Well if most of you are Americans then you won't have heard of this one but Sean Bean was in a film here called 'When Saturday Comes'. It is a film about a great football player (soccer for you across the pond) who has great potential but messes up his life by doing loads of alcohol etc. The best thing though is that the Football Club he plays for is Sheffield United and Sean himself is a lifelong Sheffield United supporter! It was his dream to play for the club and he ended up doing it in a film. Also because I come from Sheffield myself I found the film great as I recoignised all the sets!
Old 09-22-2002, 07:01 PM   #30
Frodo Baggins
Ghost Prince of Cardolan

Frodo Baggins has just left Hobbiton.
Sting

Theoden was in Titanic???? Who was he????<P>This is what I've seen:<P>Elijah Wood: Forever Young, Flipper, Deep Impact,North<P>Sean Bean: Black Beauty (long time ago)<P>Ian Mckellen: X-men<P>Hugo Weaving: well, I heard his voice in Babe, soen that count? (Elrond's a dog!!!!) I want to see The Matrix BAD!!!<P>Oh yes!! I wathced Hetty Winthrop with my Grandma once! Dominic Monhagan. He's so cute!<P>I did't see Broken English but Martin Cosacks is Haldir right??<P>Christopher Lee: Star Wars Episode II. Hee hee when i saw him in SW I wanted to say, "Saruman? You're supposed to be in Middle-Earth. What are you doing in a galaxy far away?<P>I want too see movies with Ian Holm!!!! I love they way he acts!!!!<P>OK I saw Titanic, I didnt recognise Bernard Hill, but I porbably saw him.
Old 09-23-2002, 01:39 AM   #31
elengil
Haunting Spirit

elengil has just left Hobbiton.
Sting

OK here are all the movies I've seen with LOTR actors in them:<P>Elijah Wood <BR>-Back To The Future II <BR>-North (embarassed to admit this...)<BR>-Forever Young <BR>-Deep Impact <P>Ian McKellen<BR>-Last Action Hero <BR>-Six Degrees of Separatoin <BR>-Cirque de Soleil: Journey of Man<P>Viggo Mortensen<BR>-Young Guns II <BR>-Crimson Tide <BR>-G.I. Jane <P>Sean Astin<BR>-The Goonies<BR>-The B.R.A.T Patrol <BR>-Like Father, Like Son <BR>-The War of the Roses <BR>-Memphis Belle <BR>-Encino Man <BR>-Courage Under Fire <P>Sean Bean<BR>-Patriot Games<BR>-Dont Say A Word <P>Liv Tyler<BR>-That Thing You Do <BR>-Armageddon<P>Christopher Lee<BR>-Return from Witch Mountain <BR>-The Last Unicorn <BR>-Sleepy Hollow <BR>-Gormenghast (this is an awesome movie for all those who've never heard of it!!)<P>Hugo Weaving<BR>-Babe *just wrong!!*<BR>-The Matrix <P>Ian Holm <BR>-Les Miserables <BR>-Alien <BR>-Time Bandits <BR>-Greystoke Legend of Tarzan<BR>-The War of the Roses <BR>-Hamlet <BR>-The Borrowers <BR>-Madness of King George <BR>-The Fifth Element<BR>-Alice Through the Looking Glass <P>John Rys-Daivs <BR>-Raiders of the Lost Ark <BR>-I.J. Last Crusade <BR>-Stargate <BR>-Au Pair <P>Orlando Bloom *swoon*<BR>-Black Hawk Down<BR>-Wilde (ugh.. the things I watch for this guy!)<P>Marton Csokas<BR>-xXx <P>Ian Mune<BR>-The Piano<p>[ September 23, 2002: Message edited by: elengil ]
Old 09-23-2002, 07:57 AM   #32
cookie_crazy
Haunting Spirit

Silmaril

I'll swear that Marton Csokas was in StarWars under a mask at Dooku's table. And I know this totally off the subjects but Ewan McGregor is in StarWars, BlackHawkDown and MoulinRouge. Since some of the LOTR actors were in those movies I thought you might like to know.<P>EWAN MCGREGOR ROX!
Old 09-23-2002, 01:02 PM   #33
Kalevala

The Eye

<BLOCKQUOTE>quote:<HR>Miranda Otto (Éowyn) plays a major role in an Australian movie called 'Dead Letter Office'.<HR></BLOCKQUOTE><P>Oh, I've seen that one too. I just never realised Miranda Otto was playing there, so it's not on my list.<p>[ September 23, 2002: Message edited by: Kalevala ]
Old 09-23-2002, 01:54 PM   #34
Anastasia
Haunting Spirit

Anastasia has just left Hobbiton.
Send a message via ICQ to Anastasia
Sting

I dont know if people have said this yet, but C.Lee was in 007- The man with the golden gun as Scaramanga... he was like a cousin of the producer or smth like that.
Old 09-23-2002, 05:49 PM   #35
Frodo Baggins
Ghost Prince of Cardolan

Eye

I forgot to mention......<P>Brad Dourif, who plays MY favourite villan Grima Wormtongue, was on Babylon-5 once. I don't know what part he played (if anyone does please tell me), but since I have probably seen every episode of B5 I am sure I saw him.
Old 09-24-2002, 07:11 PM   #36
Raefindel
Sword of the Spirit

Raefindel has just left Hobbiton.
Send a message via AIM to Raefindel
Sting

Ian McKellen in Scarlet Pimpernel
Old 09-24-2002, 07:41 PM   #37
Frodo Baggins
Ghost Prince of Cardolan

Sting

Oh MY GOSH!!!! Hee hee He's soo young!!!! This is freaky!
Old 09-24-2002, 08:27 PM   #38
Raefindel
Sword of the Spirit

Sting

You've never seen it? It's one of my favorite movies of all time!
Old 09-24-2002, 11:02 PM   #39
Gimli

Sting

If anybody didn't already know but christopher lee was big in the horror monsters genre in the days of Dracula,he portrayed Dracula about 9 times, dracula, the mummy, dr jeckal and mr hyde. Also Viggo was in that awful remake of the hitchcock thriller Psyco. Orlando Bloom is starring along side Heath Ledger in the new film being made in Australia about the notorius Ned Kelly Gang. I cant wait till thats released. Not as much as two towers is released. elijah wood was also in The Faculty, which wasn't bad.
Old 09-25-2002, 08:48 AM   #40
Raefindel
Sword of the Spirit

Sting

Orlando Bloom has several movies coming up including "Pirates of the Carribean" (still in production) and an English movie "The Calcium Kid" in which he plays a milkman (If that is to be released in the US I haven't heard about it.)<P><BR>Yes, Christopher Lee is a Horror Icon. Here's a site for you.<A HREF="http://wolfieluc.tripod.com/vlee.html" TARGET=_blank>Christopher Lee</A><p>[ September 25, 2002: Message edited by: Raefindel ]