The Barrow-Downs Discussion Forum

Visit The *EVEN NEWER* Barrow-Downs Photo Page

Go Back   The Barrow-Downs Discussion Forum > Middle-Earth Fun and Games > Middle-earth Mirth
User Name
Password
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Today's Posts

Old 09-06-2005, 03:04 PM   #1
Boromir88
Laconic Loreman

Boromir88 is wading through the Dead Marshes.Boromir88 is wading through the Dead Marshes.Boromir88 is wading through the Dead Marshes.Boromir88 is wading through the Dead Marshes.Boromir88 is wading through the Dead Marshes.Boromir88 is wading through the Dead Marshes.
Send a message via AIM to Boromir88 Send a message via MSN to Boromir88
White Tree LOTR Survivor

While in anticipation for the new survivor I have dreamt up this new game of LOTR survivor. (With a bit of Werewolfish inspiration).

Ok, I will put up a list of a LOTR characters and you guys and gals vote for who you want to vote off. Whoever tacks up the most votes in that day is voted off, and we continue.

Voting will begin at 5:00 pm (Eastern Standard Time) til 5:00 the next day.

Please list votes like so ++Frodo, and it would be funner if you give an explanation as to why. By all means, this is Middle-earth Mirth, think of something totally whacky.

So, here it goes...

Hobbits:
Frodo
Sam
Merry
Pippin
Bilbo
Lobelia Sackville-Baggins
Lotho Sackville-Baggins
Gollum

Men and Rohan Lady:
Aragorn
Boromir
Denethor
Faramir
Theoden
Eomer
Eowyn
Grima
Hama

Wizards:
Gandalf
Saruman
Radagast
Alatar
Pallando

Elves:
Elrond
Arwen
Glorfindel
Galadriel
Celeborn
Legolas
Haldir
Thranduil
Cirdan

Dwarves:
Gimli
Gloin

Others:
Treebeard
Quickbeam
Tom Bombadil
Goldberry

Badguys:
Sauron
Witch-King
Gothmog
Ugluk
Grishnakh

Edit: I posted this after 5 so for the first day I'll extend 5 minutes, unless it's not a big deal.

Last edited by Boromir88; 09-06-2005 at 03:10 PM.
Boromir88 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-06-2005, 04:17 PM   #2
The Perky Ent
Maniacal Mage

The Perky Ent has just left Hobbiton.
Send a message via AIM to The Perky Ent
Pipe

Well...i'm not sure exactly if it's time, or how this is suppost to work, but i'll go anyways

++Arwen

She's always whining, and never helps with the immunity challenges. And during tribal council, she always just sits there and whines.

++Arwen
'But Melkor also was there, and he came to the house of Fëanor, and there he slew Finwë King of the Noldor before his doors, and spilled the first blood in the Blessed Realm; for Finwë alone had not fled from the horror of the Dark.'
The Perky Ent is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-06-2005, 04:26 PM   #3
Boromir88
Laconic Loreman

Boromir88 is wading through the Dead Marshes.Boromir88 is wading through the Dead Marshes.Boromir88 is wading through the Dead Marshes.Boromir88 is wading through the Dead Marshes.Boromir88 is wading through the Dead Marshes.Boromir88 is wading through the Dead Marshes.
White Tree

Perky, you did it right, I guess I should add that you may vote anytime you want.

Voting goes from 5 pm until 5 pm the next day, vote anytime between that. Whoever has the most votes for that day will be off, then the next day of voting begins. Good choice.

I suppose I'll vote now too...

So many choices, you make a good case for Arwen, she has been rather whiny. But I got to go with Alatar, this guy just doesn't do anything. He just loafs around all day and is never any help. I'm sure his accomplice Pallando will have to go soon too.

So today...
++Alatar

Last edited by Boromir88; 09-06-2005 at 04:43 PM.
Boromir88 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-06-2005, 04:40 PM   #4
Kitanna
Child of the West

Kitanna is battling Black Riders on Weathertop.Kitanna is battling Black Riders on Weathertop.
Shield

I like the idea, though I'm not sure how this is working, but here goes...

++Lotho Sackville-Baggins
He's so lazy and selfish. The only time he ever helps is when it directly benefits him. He also whines too much and he keeps starting fights with other teammates. He simply must go.

Last edited by Kitanna; 09-06-2005 at 05:42 PM.
Kitanna is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-06-2005, 04:46 PM   #5
The Perky Ent
Maniacal Mage

White Tree

*Puts on Balrog Mask*

Balrog-Ent: I vote ++Arwen. Like perky said, she brings down the morale of the group. I'd rather not have the wizards than have her.

I hope to make an avatar so you can see my Balrog form. If only i dind't leave photoshop back at my house...
'But Melkor also was there, and he came to the house of Fëanor, and there he slew Finwë King of the Noldor before his doors, and spilled the first blood in the Blessed Realm; for Finwë alone had not fled from the horror of the Dark.'
Old 09-06-2005, 05:41 PM   #6
Celuien
Riveting Ribbiter

Celuien has just left Hobbiton.
++Gollum

Arwen may be whiny and annoying, but Gollum is a plain nuisance. I'm tired of hearing him constantly lament his lost precioussss. And he's always causing squabbles between the Sackville-Bagginses and Bilbo by bringing up the story of his adventures. Furthermore, both Frodo and Bilbo are tired of being called "thief, Baggins" all day. It's putting quite a damper on the hobbits' spirits. And frankly, I don't want to hear it anymore either.

Besides, Gollum is always stealing my fish. It takes all day to catch a fish on this island, and hard work it is too. I just want to have some nice, tasty grilled salmon without having to hear about how I've spoiled the nice fissh or needing to play tug-of-war against Mr. Gollum's teeth.
Old 09-06-2005, 05:48 PM   #7
Azaelia of Willowbottom
Shade of Carn Dûm

Azaelia of Willowbottom has just left Hobbiton.
Send a message via AIM to Azaelia of Willowbottom
Silmaril Oh yay, more voting! :)

I'd like to vote for

++Radagast!

Those birds of his keep flying all over the place and making such a ghastly mess all over everything. This is the third time I've had to wash my hair this afternoon alone. Either he and his birds go, or I do!
Old 09-06-2005, 05:53 PM   #8
Alcarillo
Shadow of the Past

Alcarillo has just left Hobbiton.
I must band-wagon with the Perky Ent on this one.

++Arwen

After how she so rudely pushed Glorfindel out of the picture, she deserves it.
Alcarillo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-06-2005, 06:00 PM   #9
The Saucepan Man
Corpus Cacophonous

The Saucepan Man has been trapped in the Barrow!
White-Hand

Surely it's a no brainer.

++GANDALF

He gets out of the tasks by saying that he can only "guide" since some "higher authority" prevents him from direct participation. When things need doing, he disappears for hours on end on some unspecified "business" and then appears again all of a sudden without explanation. He is irritable, even more so now that the pipeweed has run out. And he can also be a bit of a bully, picking on Pippin and Denethor in particular.

What's more, if we vote him off now maybe he will return as Gandalf the White Survivor and be a bit more darn useful around the camp.
Old 09-06-2005, 06:03 PM   #10
Glirdan
Energetic Essence

Glirdan is a guest of Tom Bombadil.
Send a message via MSN to Glirdan
Yes I definetely agree with the Arwen arguement and therefore I shall vote...

++ARWEN

She pushed Glorfindel from his horse just to get a bigger role in the movie!! Why couldn't she have gone with her dear old dad into the West and never return and thus leave all of the rest alone.
Old 09-06-2005, 06:13 PM   #11
Durelin
Estelo dagnir, Melo ring

Durelin is battling Black Riders on Weathertop.Durelin is battling Black Riders on Weathertop.
Wow. I finally get to off some of 'em.

But which one...

I'm leaing toward Thranduil, for having Legolas. What was he thinking?

Or maybe Sauron, for just being a total bi-otch and stealing the Witch-King's limelight.

Hmm... Well, here goes.

++The Saucepan Man

Woops...I mean,

++Thranduil (for reasons stated above)
Durelin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-06-2005, 06:21 PM   #12
arcticstorm
Shade of Carn Dûm

arcticstorm has just left Hobbiton.
Send a message via AIM to arcticstorm Send a message via MSN to arcticstorm Send a message via Yahoo to arcticstorm
I am going to vote for

++Grishnakh

he is always quareling with the other members of his tribe and is all set on stealing things from the hobbit tribe.
arcticstorm is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-06-2005, 06:22 PM   #13
Boromir88
Laconic Loreman

White Tree

Perky, sorry, I must discount Balrog-Ents vote unless we happen to have a tie, we can't have mass lynchings...I mean..cast offs.

Kitanna, don't know if you are familiar with the show or not, but basically there's 12 people sent to an island all by themselves (though I doubt it). The losing tribe in the challenge has to vote one of their players off. Well, here to keep things simple, simply vote for one of the LOTR characters on the list. At the end of the days' voting the person with the most is "cast off" and we continue to the next. Again, voting for this day will be done at 5 pm (Eastern standard time, which I think is 9 pm barrowdowns time, if you want to figure out yours from there).

Quote:
Hmm... Well, here goes.

++The Saucepan Man
Haha, Durelin, ahh the werewolf is all in us. Good logic for Thranduil, what was he thinking?

So far the votes are...

Arwen- 3
Radagast- 1
Thranduil- 1
Alatar- 1
Gandalf- 1
Grishnakh- 1
Gollum- 1
Lotho- 1

And Saucepan- 1...oops, disregard that.
Old 09-06-2005, 06:31 PM   #14
Glirdan
Energetic Essence

Quote:
Hmm... Well, here goes.

++The Saucepan Man
Quote:
Haha, Durelin, ahh the werewolf is all in us.
Yes GIl, it is, it is. The good old Werewolf game, which just happens to be my first and I've lasted this long!! I thought I would have been lynched or attacked by now. But I'm not complaining.
Old 09-06-2005, 08:10 PM   #15
Formendacil
Dead Serious

Formendacil is lost in the dark paths of Moria.Formendacil is lost in the dark paths of Moria.Formendacil is lost in the dark paths of Moria.Formendacil is lost in the dark paths of Moria.
Send a message via AIM to Formendacil Send a message via MSN to Formendacil
Although there are characters much more worthy of being destroyed... er, sent home, than those who have already been voted for, I will limit myself to that list for today's vote, for the simple fact that the list is otherwise enormous.

And so I add my vote to that of Kitanna's, and consequently vote for:

++Lotho Sackville-Baggins.

The evidence against Lotho is copious, and to go into it all here would be a pointless waste of many valuable seconds of my time. So, for the three main reasons.

LOTHO IS LAZY

Being stuck in Survivor Middle-Earth (Late Third Age Edition) is bad enough, without being lazy. There are only 42 people on this island, and everybody needs to do his or her fair share of the work. Not doing so is far more than unfair, it is practically criminal. And we all know that Lotho is among the laziest of hobbits.

LOTHO IS A WHINER

Even worse than being trapped with 40 people and one lazy person is being trapped with 40 people and one whiny person. One might be able to put up with Lotho doing no work. Putting up with Lotho's incessant whining just isn't going to happen.

LOTHO HAS NO ALLIES

Even his mother was alienated when she was sent to the Lockholes. And don't go looking to Grima or Sharkey for support.

Those are the three, main, judicious reasons. Reasons for which ANY islander would be executed... I mean, sent home. But there is a fourth, overwhelming reason.

"THE PIMPLE"

Lotho Sackville-Baggins is also known to history as 'the Pimple'. Witness any teenager's loathing and disgust of this eponym, and you will see why he ought to go. Never mind baddies like Sauron, or perverts like the Wormtongue, Middle-Earth Island will be a MUCH more pleasant place without the 'the Pimple'.

++Lotho Sackville-Baggins
Old 09-06-2005, 08:15 PM   #16
The Perky Ent
Maniacal Mage

Silmaril

No mass lynching? Awww, you got my hopes up
Old 09-07-2005, 07:36 AM   #17
Nilpaurion Felagund
Scion of The Faithful

Location: The brink, where hope and despair are akin. [The Philippines]
Nilpaurion Felagund is a guest at the Prancing Pony.Nilpaurion Felagund is a guest at the Prancing Pony.
1420! Um, Boro?

Which Gothmog are we talking about? The winged one or the Man?

Because I'm about to vote for Bombadil, so he'd stop confusing people, when I realised Balrogs (and the Third Age Gothmog) confuse people, too.

Meanwhile, I vote for

++Frodo

Because he does nothing around the camp except mope. And, 'Sorry, but I can't carry stuff around because I'm nine-fingered.' isn't a good excuse.
Nilpaurion Felagund is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-07-2005, 09:20 AM   #18
Dimcollowen
Pile O'Bones

Dimcollowen has just left Hobbiton.
well...I would have to vote ++Arwen because she is just soo dang annoying! When she isn't whining and complaing she's attempting boss every1 else around! Like just because she is an Elf she can get her way!! DO you see Galadriel doing that??? I think not!!
Oh! and another thing! She is always hanging all over Aragorn at the immunity challenges!! And that whole thing with Glorfingel!!! The worst part is when she is back at camp away from Aragorn she is constantly flirting with Legolas or Celeborn! First off she's married to Aragorn why would she even consider flirting with them?! And Secondly Celeborn is married to Galadriel get over it Arwen!!! Jeez!! I think that one of these days we are going to a cat from those 2 over him....
and they are beautiful,
But you are the most handsome of all.

Elessar, you and I were meant to be.
Dimcollowen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-07-2005, 10:57 AM   #19
The Only Real Estel
Raffish Rapscallion

The Only Real Estel has just left Hobbiton.
Pipe

Boromir, is this 'book' Survivor or 'movie' Survivor?

Because if it's movie then I'm strongly considering Gothmog for obvious reasons...
The Only Real Estel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-07-2005, 11:11 AM   #20
Mithalwen
Pilgrim Soul

Mithalwen is lost in the dark paths of Moria.Mithalwen is lost in the dark paths of Moria.Mithalwen is lost in the dark paths of Moria.Mithalwen is lost in the dark paths of Moria.
While there are other people I could do without - Arwen (bbok or movie) is going to have to get the vote. Unless one of the challenges involve sewing she is going to be in the chocolate teapot category of usefulness. And she is a disruptive influence. For some reason none of the guys seem to focus on the task when she is around. Also she insists on sittting alone under the one canopy the tribe have managed to rig up with their basic equipment and the basic rice rations are incompatible with her trendy diet.

She has to go.

++Arwen

I don't see why you are so down on Thranduil. Even if he wasn't thinking of the consequence of his ... err...actions, Legolas has long reached the age of discretion so I think is high time that Legolas was blamed for Legolas rather than his father.
And book Legolas is unobjectionable, only the film version is "Prince Legolas the Perpetually Confused, Officer in Charge of Stating the Blindingly Obvious and Designated Dumb Blond.

Christopher Tolkien, Requiescat in pace
Mithalwen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-07-2005, 11:15 AM   #21
The Saucepan Man
Corpus Cacophonous

Boots

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mithalwen
Unless one of the challenges involve sewing she is going to be in the chocolate teapot category of usefulness.
How ironic if Arwen goes and the next day's task involves the creation of a standard for a returning king ...
Old 09-07-2005, 11:58 AM   #22
Cailín
Ghost Prince of Cardolan

Cailín has just left Hobbiton.
Everyone just jumps on the band-wagon to vote Arwen off. Hm, there's something suspicious about that.

Anyway, I shall have to vote Gollum. Though his constant preciousss may amuse some of you, I simply find it annoying that before every immunity challenge he has to have an extended debate with himself whether he has to do his best or screw it up for the others. He's just an unreliable teamplayer. At least with Sauron we know what we're dealing with. Also, who put him in charge of meals? I'd like my fish not so raw for once, thank you.

++GOLLUM
Cailín is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-07-2005, 12:19 PM   #23
Mithalwen
Pilgrim Soul

Mithalwen is lost in the dark paths of Moria.Mithalwen is lost in the dark paths of Moria.Mithalwen is lost in the dark paths of Moria.Mithalwen is lost in the dark paths of Moria.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Cailín
Everyone just jumps on the band-wagon to vote Arwen off. Hm.there's something suspicious

There is always the possibility that a lot of people find Arwen annoying. I found film Arwen annoying ( Liv Tyler has one of those faces I just want to smack to make it look surprised for a reason - though I do feel a bit mean since she does seem from what one can tell to be a remarkably grounded person especially given her unorthodox background), whereas book Arwen is merely dull.

Cailin - I think you may be playing the wrong game ......

Christopher Tolkien, Requiescat in pace
Mithalwen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-07-2005, 12:28 PM   #24
The Only Real Estel
Raffish Rapscallion

Pipe

Quote:
How ironic if Arwen goes and the next day's task involves the creation of a standard for a returning king ...
++ Arwen

Surely if the next day's task involves a standard we can just have Elrond come up with one. Arwen is a bit whiny, she's disobedient, she sits in her tent on her tushy while other people do her tasks, & the way she refuses to stop distracting Aragorn brings up memories of Rob & Amber. Arwen has to go.

Last edited by The Only Real Estel; 09-07-2005 at 02:36 PM.
Old 09-07-2005, 03:09 PM   #25
Boromir88
Laconic Loreman

White Tree

Sorry, I was running a bit later than intended, but voting is closed, and I will count up the votes and see who the first cast off is.

Estel, it's movie, with the Pinky Gothmog.
Old 09-07-2005, 03:17 PM   #26
Boromir88
Laconic Loreman

White Tree

Final Votes...

Arwen- 6
Lotho- 2
Gollum- 2
Frodo- 1
Radagast- 1
Alatar- 1
Thranduil- 1
Gandalf- 1
Grishnakh- 1

Arwen, has been chosen, the members could not take her whininess and stealing Glorfindel's horse. And for being so darn attractive The tribe has spoken, Arwen, has been voted off.

So, who's left...

Hobbits:
Frodo
Sam
Merry
Pippin
Bilbo
Lobelia Sackville-Baggins
Lotho Sackville-Baggins
Gollum

Men and Rohan Lady:
Aragorn
Boromir
Denethor
Faramir
Theoden
Eomer
Eowyn
Grima
Hama

Wizards:
Gandalf
Saruman
Radagast
Alatar
Pallando

Elves:
Elrond
Glorfindel
Galadriel
Celeborn
Legolas
Haldir
Thranduil
Cirdan

Dwarves:
Gimli
Gloin

Others:
Treebeard
Quickbeam
Tom Bombadil
Goldberry

Badguys:
Sauron
Witch-King
Gothmog (Movie)
Ugluk
Grishnakh

Voting for the next cast-off may begin. Books or movies can apply, with characters from both. Again, Gothmog the orc in the movie, not the Balrog, I suppose I should make that more clear...
Old 09-07-2005, 03:32 PM   #27
The Perky Ent
Maniacal Mage

White-Hand

++Grima

He's always making alliances, and then breaking them. You can't tell whose side he's on. He's really ugly looking, and making the tribe vommit. Moreso, he just looks untrustworthy!

++Grima
Old 09-07-2005, 03:41 PM   #28
The Only Real Estel
Raffish Rapscallion

Pipe

++ The Witch King

Because it's not fair that he is guaranteed immunity unless a tribe with a female in it goes up against his tribe.
Old 09-07-2005, 03:44 PM   #29
Glirdan
Energetic Essence

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Perky Ent
He's always making alliances, and then breaking them.
Wouldn't that be Saruman seeing as he was the one who double crossed the Council?

Anyway, my vote would be....

++Witch-King
Every time he talks, he makes a screeching sound. You can't understand him and it's annoying. Not to mention he keeps trying to stab people with his little poisonous dagger and try to kill Eowyn with his giant flail. Like come on.
Old 09-07-2005, 03:45 PM   #30
Boromir88
Laconic Loreman

White Tree

You know I was coming in thinking about voting for Grima. He does slyly join and break alliances and you never know what he's up to. We know he's only working for himself, but...

Estel, makes a great argument for the Witch-king. He can become to powerful, he's right the only way he can lose is if a woman stands against him, which just isn't fair.

++The Witch-King
Old 09-07-2005, 04:45 PM   #31
AbercrombieOfRohan
Shade of Carn Dûm

AbercrombieOfRohan has just left Hobbiton.
Send a message via AIM to AbercrombieOfRohan
Tolkien

++ Haldir

Haldir, what on earth were you doing at Helm's Deep? You don't belong there at all. Ever. I don't care what Galadriel or Theoden or Peter Jackson or whoever sent you says, haven't you heard of striking? Next time Haldir, go with the picket signs...
AbercrombieOfRohan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-07-2005, 04:54 PM   #32
arcticstorm
Shade of Carn Dûm

arcticstorm has just left Hobbiton.
Send a message via AIM to arcticstorm Send a message via MSN to arcticstorm Send a message via Yahoo to arcticstorm
I agree with the Grima argument, you can never tell whose side he is on therefore:

++Grima
arcticstorm is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-07-2005, 05:11 PM   #33
Alcarillo
Shadow of the Past

Alcarillo has just left Hobbiton.
++Gandalf

He always walks around the camp uncloaked. Can't he just keep his cloak on?
Alcarillo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-07-2005, 05:43 PM   #34
WaynetheGoblin
Shade of Carn Dûm

WaynetheGoblin has just left Hobbiton.
Sting

++GANDALF I agree with alcarillo.
Old 09-07-2005, 07:36 PM   #35
Formendacil
Dead Serious

Formendacil is lost in the dark paths of Moria.Formendacil is lost in the dark paths of Moria.Formendacil is lost in the dark paths of Moria.Formendacil is lost in the dark paths of Moria.
Send a message via AIM to Formendacil Send a message via MSN to Formendacil
Gollum had a fair bit of support last time, so I'll throw my vote in behind him, in the hopes that the old voters will pull through, and we will have the slimy creature lynched... I mean, voted off.

Gollum is, first of all, a very slippery character, going by the assorted names of Gollum, Smeagol, Stinker, Slinker, and My Precious, depending on the situation at hand. He is also physically slimy.

Furthermore, Gollum is definitely not a team player, a serious liability to whoever is unfortunately stuck with him on this Middle-Earth Island. Look at the evidence to that effect. He kills his closest friend for a shiny bauble. He is kicked out of his village (an important precedent to consider), and proceeds to live- ALONE- at the base of a mountain for several centuries.

Once forced into the open, he continues to play a solitary game. He betrays everyone: Mordor, Frodo, even his own stinking self. The only creature he teams up with is Shelob (a nasty teammate, I might add), but he ends up botching that too.

Gollum also has a decidedly greedy and petty nature, only interested in fish and gold rings, which he covets very greedily, and goes to any length to acquire.

Quite clearly, the fellow is nasty, and should be eliminated. Let us follow the example of his grandmother- his GRANDMOTHER, mind- and send him away.

++ Gollum
Old 09-08-2005, 02:04 AM   #36
The Saucepan Man
Corpus Cacophonous

White-Hand

++GANDALF

Same reasons as yester-Day.

Plus he's been destabilising the Wizard tribe, undermining Saruman's leadership, ignoring Alatar and Pallando as if they were not there, and taunting Radagast for not being "sufficiently dedicated" to his task.
Old 09-08-2005, 02:11 AM   #37
Nilpaurion Felagund
Scion of The Faithful

Location: The brink, where hope and despair are akin. [The Philippines]
Nilpaurion Felagund is a guest at the Prancing Pony.Nilpaurion Felagund is a guest at the Prancing Pony.
1420! Notice:

According to the rules of Middle-earth, all votes made for the Witch-King by male mortals will be considered null and void.

Although I agree with the reasons for voting him out. He could kill all non-male mortal beings, and win by default. And since I'm not a mortal, I could vote for him. So,

++Witch-King

Oh, and one more thing: Decide what gender you want! Witch-King. Sheesh!
Nilpaurion Felagund is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-08-2005, 05:12 AM   #38
Boromir88
Laconic Loreman

White Tree

So far votes are...

Witch-king- 4
Gandalf- 3
Grima- 2
Gollum- 1
Haldir- 1

Gandalf's racking up a bunch of opposition...
Old 09-08-2005, 05:24 AM   #39
Firefoot
Illusionary Holbytla

Firefoot has been trapped in the Barrow!
++Gandalf

In addition to reasons already said, he's one of those guys who has connections to everybody. He's probably got a string of alliances going already, and no doubt he'll start pulling strings later in the game to keep himself in it. If we don't vote him out now, he's going to be running the whole game.

And really, we all know that he can make fire with just a word or two, so what's with all this loafing around? He could be a real help if he put his mind to it, but nooo.

Last edited by Firefoot; 09-08-2005 at 04:21 PM.
Firefoot is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-08-2005, 07:09 AM   #40
Gurthang
Sword of Spirit

Gurthang has just left Hobbiton.
Well, it's pretty widely known that Frodo is a freakin' pansy! Off with his Head!

Err, ehem... Yes, as Nilp pointed out yesterday, he does nothing but mope around the camp complaining. "My shoulder aches.", "My hand aches.", or "I feel so empty now that it's gone." And what's worse, all this keeps Sam from doing very much. Sam is a very good worker, but he's so worried about Frodo, he doesn't do anything but try to make him feel better. So Frodo has got to go.

++Frodo