The Barrow-Downs Discussion Forum

Visit The *EVEN NEWER* Barrow-Downs Photo Page

Go Back   The Barrow-Downs Discussion Forum > Middle-Earth Fun and Games > Middle-earth Mirth
User Name
Password
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Today's Posts

Old 10-19-2012, 02:29 PM   #81
Nogrod
Flame of the Ainulindalë

Location: Wearing rat's coat, crowskin, crossed staves in a field behaving as the wind behaves
Nogrod is wading through the Dead Marshes.Nogrod is wading through the Dead Marshes.Nogrod is wading through the Dead Marshes.Nogrod is wading through the Dead Marshes.Nogrod is wading through the Dead Marshes.Nogrod is wading through the Dead Marshes.
Send a message via MSN to Nogrod
Reading this one kind of made me pause for a moment.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sally
There are three wolves. If we have no candidates toward Day's end, then fine, sure, let's kill someone who is going to die anyway to in a way buy ourselves more time, but even if Skip is a wolf, he has packmates, and they must likewise be killed. I'd rather go out in a blaze of accidentally nuking the village than to kill villagers in their sleep and hope that we chase out the wolves that way.
So how about turning the thinking upside down?

It seems Skip is not playing and we are having no good candidates - or at least it feels nasty to try and pick anyone with this little to go for - and so Skip is going to be modfired. And we are actually pretty low on players in the first place. So also from the POV of having this game going just a while longer - and thus giving us even a possibility of finding the wolves by some reasoning - we should at least discuss about this kind of damage-management vote toDay. If and when the wolves don't know each other - at least all of them - there is no team-play to be read from this Day either so it is not so bad if all vote the same.

If I have forgotten something important - or you see a way in which this could backfire let me know so I stop advocating it.

And well, it kind of feels like cheating a bit. But let's think about it anyway?

PS. If Skip is not playing he probably hasn't realised the game has begun - so he could be a wolf as well (about 1/3 possibility). It wouldn't sound like Skip to react like "nah, just an ordo, I'm not playing".
Nogrod is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-19-2012, 02:30 PM   #82
Coppermirror
Shade of Carn Dûm

Coppermirror is a guest of Tom Bombadil.
Sally's shown up, and is posting plenty of content. Won't vote for her. Shasta has shown up, and is reading the posts, and may get back to us with content too.

And the more I look at Pom's posts, the more helpful and reasonable they seem. Gahh.

I have to vote right now, so:

++Shasta
Coppermirror is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-19-2012, 02:32 PM   #83
Nogrod
Flame of the Ainulindalë

Location: Wearing rat's coat, crowskin, crossed staves in a field behaving as the wind behaves
Nogrod is wading through the Dead Marshes.Nogrod is wading through the Dead Marshes.Nogrod is wading through the Dead Marshes.Nogrod is wading through the Dead Marshes.Nogrod is wading through the Dead Marshes.Nogrod is wading through the Dead Marshes.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Boromir88 View Post
And Nog is definitely paranoid
Or just creative in trying to look for different possibilities for lycantrophy?

Someone has to do that too.
Old 10-19-2012, 02:33 PM   #84
satansaloser2005
The Sweetest Spoiler

satansaloser2005 is lost in the dark paths of Moria.satansaloser2005 is lost in the dark paths of Moria.satansaloser2005 is lost in the dark paths of Moria.satansaloser2005 is lost in the dark paths of Moria.
Nog: Given that there is only half an hour left in the Day, I am amenable to an absentee lynch for the sake of damage control. It's not my first choice, but I don't see a whole lot of options right now, so....ugh. I do want to wait as long as possible though, just in case Skip does show up.

I have some things to attend to, but I'll be back shortly before deadline.
satansaloser2005 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-19-2012, 02:34 PM   #85
Shastanis Althreduin
Werewolf Psychic

Shastanis Althreduin is wading through snowdrifts on Redhorn.Shastanis Althreduin is wading through snowdrifts on Redhorn.Shastanis Althreduin is wading through snowdrifts on Redhorn.Shastanis Althreduin is wading through snowdrifts on Redhorn.
Boro's post #13 is the first thing that really caught my eye, especially his vote and reason behind it -
Quote:
Originally Posted by Boro
++Nerwen

Do, I think Nerwen wolf would howl as she did? Meh. Probably not, but it's no different than any other shot in the dark reason.
It makes me think he doesn't care one bit about the lynch, so long as it's not him - and I can very easily see a wolf falling into that mindset this game.

Quote:
Originally Posted by MCR
I seem to be having difficult making a decision as well. I've looked through at others' viewpoints, and they all seem reasonable. However, I've got to agree with Coppermirror. Rune gave little to the discussion, and his post was quite short.
Now, I don't want to pick on the newbie, but this seems a little one-sided, considering Boro's post was just as short, as were Pom's. Could be a case of newbie-wolfism.

Nogrod does the same thing, almost -
Quote:
Originally Posted by Nogrod
That said - and here's my second thought for the moment. Of those posted I could say that Nerwen's "howl" and Rune's emphasis on his vote being "a shot in the dark" look the most plausible candidates for the wolves trying to signal each other.
- failing to note that Boro used the exact same wording, "shot in the dark", before Rune did.

Quote:
But my question is, why do you feel the need to bring that up? With a smiley?
Oh no. Cursed smiley. It seems I have been caught. No one ever uses smileys unless they're evil, so clearly I'm... wait, what?

Quote:
And this later thought that two wolves know each other and thusly their choices are less likely to succeed must be bore in mind.
This, I agree with, though. Given the no-kill last night, I think it's most likely that two wolves know each other. What are the rules on if a group of two wolves that know each other send a list, but the third wolf does not (i.e. are inactive)?

Quote:
I mean he could have posted something of some substance, any comment on the game, anything, something, but all he did was that.
No I couldn't have. All I'd done was skim a bit before getting one post in in case I didn't wake up in time (I promptly went out after that and knew I wouldn't be awake again until late in the Day).
Shasta– ... However, if he's innocent his famous clairvoyant powers must be taking the week off. Meanwhile, the Night-kills have been awfully effective– almost like we're dealing with a psychic wolf... - Nerwen, WW LXXV

Last edited by Shastanis Althreduin; 10-19-2012 at 02:35 PM. Reason: X'ed with all of page 3.
Shastanis Althreduin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-19-2012, 02:35 PM   #86
A Little Green
Leaf-clad Lady

A Little Green is wading through snowdrifts on Redhorn.A Little Green is wading through snowdrifts on Redhorn.A Little Green is wading through snowdrifts on Redhorn.A Little Green is wading through snowdrifts on Redhorn.
Send a message via MSN to A Little Green
All right, dearies, it's bed-time for me. If I have it right, Pom is the only one with a vote this far. I have my doubts about her, but not enough to give her a second vote. I also considered Nog but decided to give him a pass for now (mainly because everything I've found suspicious about him this far has been stuff I always suspect him for when he's innocent). Or some submarine, for that matter, but Shasta is still coming toDay it seems and I don't want to lynch him before he has the chance to show his quality (heh heh), and MCR had some RL trouble, didn't she? If so, I'd be inclined to give her another Day. Copper has looked innocentish all along and Boro more so after his most recent post. Who I was thinking of is instead

++ Sally

Part gut-feeling, part her inclination to pursue an irrelevant topic; makes no sense for an innocent, makes sense for a wolf. Flimsy, I know, but it's the best I've got.

EDIT: x-ed with everything on this page!
"But some stories, small, simple ones about setting out on adventures or people doing wonders, tales of miracles and monsters, have outlasted all the people who told them, and some of them have outlasted the lands in which they were created."
A Little Green is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-19-2012, 02:37 PM   #87
Shastanis Althreduin
Werewolf Psychic

Shastanis Althreduin is wading through snowdrifts on Redhorn.Shastanis Althreduin is wading through snowdrifts on Redhorn.Shastanis Althreduin is wading through snowdrifts on Redhorn.Shastanis Althreduin is wading through snowdrifts on Redhorn.
Having some gut-rumblings about my pearl.

Kind of want to vote Boro, though.

And neither of those actually help right now. Hmm.
Shasta– ... However, if he's innocent his famous clairvoyant powers must be taking the week off. Meanwhile, the Night-kills have been awfully effective– almost like we're dealing with a psychic wolf... - Nerwen, WW LXXV
Old 10-19-2012, 02:41 PM   #88
A Little Green
Leaf-clad Lady

A Little Green is wading through snowdrifts on Redhorn.A Little Green is wading through snowdrifts on Redhorn.A Little Green is wading through snowdrifts on Redhorn.A Little Green is wading through snowdrifts on Redhorn.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Nog
So how about turning the thinking upside down?

It seems Skip is not playing and we are having no good candidates - or at least it feels nasty to try and pick anyone with this little to go for - and so Skip is going to be modfired. And we are actually pretty low on players in the first place. So also from the POV of having this game going just a while longer - and thus giving us even a possibility of finding the wolves by some reasoning - we should at least discuss about this kind of damage-management vote toDay. If and when the wolves don't know each other - at least all of them - there is no team-play to be read from this Day either so it is not so bad if all vote the same.

If I have forgotten something important - or you see a way in which this could backfire let me know so I stop advocating it.
Nog - yes, you have forgotten something important. The wolves win by killing us at Night (and Day). We win by killing wolves by Day. The lynch is pretty much our only weapon, and it's utter madness not to use it. Anyhow, I know this isn't the first time I disagree with you (or someone else) on this topic so I'm not going to argue, but I'd advise strongly against any such plan.
"But some stories, small, simple ones about setting out on adventures or people doing wonders, tales of miracles and monsters, have outlasted all the people who told them, and some of them have outlasted the lands in which they were created."
Old 10-19-2012, 02:41 PM   #89
Shastanis Althreduin
Werewolf Psychic

Nerwen - Pom (Pom1)
Cop - Shasta (Pom1, Shasta1)
Greenie - Sally (Pom1, Shasta1, Sally1)

Is that really all the votes thus far? Isn't deadline in twenty minutes?

Last edited by Shastanis Althreduin; 10-19-2012 at 02:41 PM. Reason: X'ed with Greenie
Old 10-19-2012, 02:43 PM   #90
Nogrod
Flame of the Ainulindalë

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shasta
Boro used the exact same wording, "shot in the dark", before Rune did.
Well picked. I mean that might be exactly a kind of phrase a wolf might wish to use trying ot signal out. The problem of course being so might an innocent as it is quite a common idiom...

And yes, these are just trying to catch even tiny bits of things from here and there in hopes that they start to pile up at one time or another. And I do still think trying to signal other wolves is a wolf's number one priority...
Old 10-19-2012, 02:44 PM   #91
Shastanis Althreduin
Werewolf Psychic

It's the weirdest thing... why would Boro call Nerwen "Nerwen wolf"? Why not just Nerwolf like she's usually called?

Last edited by Shastanis Althreduin; 10-19-2012 at 02:44 PM. Reason: X'ed with Nog
Old 10-19-2012, 02:44 PM   #92
Boromir88
Laconic Loreman

Boromir88 is wading through the Dead Marshes.Boromir88 is wading through the Dead Marshes.Boromir88 is wading through the Dead Marshes.Boromir88 is wading through the Dead Marshes.Boromir88 is wading through the Dead Marshes.Boromir88 is wading through the Dead Marshes.
Send a message via AIM to Boromir88 Send a message via MSN to Boromir88
Quote:
Originally Posted by Shastanis Althreduin View Post
Boro's post #13 is the first thing that really caught my eye, especially his vote and reason behind it -

It makes me think he doesn't care one bit about the lynch, so long as it's not him - and I can very easily see a wolf falling into that mindset this game.
Yes, but important distinction...I don't care about the lynch as long as it's not the seer. If it so happens I am a top lynch suspect, this you can trust me on, I won't fight it much and I definitely won't bite. It might be disappointing for you to hear this, considering how you might feel about biters.
Old 10-19-2012, 02:45 PM   #93
Shastanis Althreduin
Werewolf Psychic

Can't not do it. Too many interesting little things.

++Boro

Last edited by Shastanis Althreduin; 10-19-2012 at 02:45 PM. Reason: X'ed with Boro - shush, I thought we agreed not to talk about that ;)
Old 10-19-2012, 02:45 PM   #94
Nogrod
Flame of the Ainulindalë

Quote:
Originally Posted by A Little Green View Post
Nog - yes, you have forgotten something important. The wolves win by killing us at Night (and Day). We win by killing wolves by Day. The lynch is pretty much our only weapon, and it's utter madness not to use it.
I agree with the lynch being our only weapon, but we would not be lynching a "probably innocent" like when a lackluster player is lynched just to be on the safe side, but a 1/3 possibility wolf.
Old 10-19-2012, 02:47 PM   #95
Shastanis Althreduin
Werewolf Psychic

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nogrod View Post
I agree with the lynch being our only weapon, but we would not be lynching a "probably innocent" like when a lackluster player is lynched just to be on the safe side, but a 1/3 possibility wolf.
You say that like it's a sure thing...
Old 10-19-2012, 02:48 PM   #96
Nogrod
Flame of the Ainulindalë

Nice.

Let's all vote different people and let the dice decide then?

Nerwen - Pom
Cop - Shasta
Greenie - Sally
Shasta - Boro

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shasta
You say that like it's a sure thing...
?
Old 10-19-2012, 02:50 PM   #97
satansaloser2005
The Sweetest Spoiler

satansaloser2005 is lost in the dark paths of Moria.satansaloser2005 is lost in the dark paths of Moria.satansaloser2005 is lost in the dark paths of Moria.satansaloser2005 is lost in the dark paths of Moria.
Quote:
Originally Posted by A Little Green View Post
Part gut-feeling, part her inclination to pursue an irrelevant topic; makes no sense for an innocent, makes sense for a wolf.
Who's pursuing it now, darling?
Old 10-19-2012, 02:50 PM   #98
Shastanis Althreduin
Werewolf Psychic

Quote:
Nice.

Nerwen - Pom
Cop - Shasta
Greenie - Sally
Shasta - Boro

?
What I mean is, you're talking like Skip has a set-in-stone 1/3 chance to be evil without looking at all the possibilities. I agree that he could be a wolf, if all the wolves weren't just active and unlucky yesterday.

Last edited by Shastanis Althreduin; 10-19-2012 at 02:51 PM. Reason: X'ed with Sally.
Old 10-19-2012, 02:51 PM   #99
Boromir88
Laconic Loreman

Boromir88 is wading through the Dead Marshes.Boromir88 is wading through the Dead Marshes.Boromir88 is wading through the Dead Marshes.Boromir88 is wading through the Dead Marshes.Boromir88 is wading through the Dead Marshes.Boromir88 is wading through the Dead Marshes.
Quote:

Nerwen - Pom
Cop - Shasta
Greenie - Sally
Shasta - Boro

?
For what it's worth, I would say first preference is to vote for Skip. But of those already with votes...

sally, Pom, then Shasta in that order. (as far as who I'd vote for)
Old 10-19-2012, 02:52 PM   #100
Pomegranate
Wight

Pomegranate is a guest of Tom Bombadil.
Okay. Real life caught up with me just as stuff started happening, and I will have to vote now, and won't have too much time to analyse the latest proceedings. But some vibes:

I've played with Boro twice. In the first game, he was innocent, and arrogant and aggressive. Actually acting pretty much like this explanation:

Quote:
Currently my suspicions would be either completely rhetorical or ad hominen..."you're a wolf aren't you? Yes. You are, don't lie!?" Which would only aggrivate and give headaches to everyone.
In the second game he was a wolf and apologetic and like here. And I didn't realise. So now I'm feeling bad vibes.

And that being said, I'd like to follow on Nog's point on lynching a would-be mod-fire. I definitely don't want to get rid of Nog, Coppermirror or Nerwen, even though I'm not by far believing them innocent - they have at least been vocal, I've enjoyed having some company. And I'm not comfortable lynching anyone of the newly appeared people, because I haven't had time to concentrate in what they have said. And this seems reasonable now that I at least feel like I'll have some talk and some actions to analyse, come tomorrow.

++skip spence

Good night.

Last edited by Pomegranate; 10-19-2012 at 02:53 PM. Reason: x/ed with everyone since Greenie's vote
Pomegranate is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-19-2012, 02:54 PM   #101
Nogrod
Flame of the Ainulindalë

Pom's explanations were a bit over--thought (reminded of something come up with afterwards).

Boro is too nice and holding back anything he possibly suspects only talking nice to others.

Skip would be damage-control (and about 1/3 possibility wolf).

I'm still a bit suspicious of Nerwen, even if some would find the reasons for my suspicions overreaching (but there's so little thus far for anything)...
Old 10-19-2012, 02:55 PM   #102
Shastanis Althreduin
Werewolf Psychic

So...

"I think Boro could be a wolf, and he has a vote, but I'm going to place the first vote on someone who's going to be modfired anyway instead, because reasons."

-raises eyebrow-

Last edited by Shastanis Althreduin; 10-19-2012 at 02:55 PM. Reason: X'ed with Nog
Old 10-19-2012, 02:56 PM   #103
Nogrod
Flame of the Ainulindalë

Let's see then...

++ Nerwen

Who will blink?

Old 10-19-2012, 02:56 PM   #104
Pomegranate
Wight

Pomegranate is a guest of Tom Bombadil.
Boro did not have a vote when I wrote that, I was crossing with that post.
Old 10-19-2012, 02:56 PM   #105
Shastanis Althreduin
Werewolf Psychic

Quote:
Let's see then...

++ Nerwen

Who will blink?

Whoa, what? Very unlike you, Nog.

Last edited by Shastanis Althreduin; 10-19-2012 at 02:57 PM. Reason: X'ed with Pom
Old 10-19-2012, 02:57 PM   #106
Nogrod
Flame of the Ainulindalë

Nerwen - Pom
Cop - Shasta
Greenie - Sally
Shasta - Boro
Pom - Skip
Nog - Nerwen
Old 10-19-2012, 02:57 PM   #107
satansaloser2005
The Sweetest Spoiler

....Whoa.

EDIT: x'd since Nog's vote, and I repeat, whoa
Old 10-19-2012, 02:57 PM   #108
Shastanis Althreduin
Werewolf Psychic

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pomegranate View Post
Boro did not have a vote when I wrote that, I was crossing with that post.
Ah, noted. Apologies.

Last edited by Shastanis Althreduin; 10-19-2012 at 02:58 PM. Reason: X'ed with Nog and Sally
Old 10-19-2012, 02:57 PM   #109
Boromir88
Laconic Loreman

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pomegranate View Post
I've played with Boro twice. In the first game, he was innocent, and arrogant and aggressive. Actually acting pretty much like this explanation:
The thing people don't understand though is it's draining to keep up that aggression and intensity constantly. So, I save it for times when it's absolutely really necessary.
Old 10-19-2012, 02:58 PM   #110
A Little Green
Leaf-clad Lady

Err - what?
Old 10-19-2012, 02:58 PM   #111
Shastanis Althreduin
Werewolf Psychic

Quote:
Originally Posted by satansaloser2005 View Post
....Whoa.
Fix it please, dear cupcake.

Last edited by Shastanis Althreduin; 10-19-2012 at 02:59 PM. Reason: X'ed with Boro and Greenie
Old 10-19-2012, 02:58 PM   #112
satansaloser2005
The Sweetest Spoiler

I have to leave like now, kids. Can we just cut the shenanigans and lynch a wolf already?
Old 10-19-2012, 02:59 PM   #113
Shastanis Althreduin
Werewolf Psychic

Quote:
Originally Posted by Boromir88 View Post
The thing people don't understand though is it's draining to keep up that aggression and intensity constantly. So, I save it for times when it's absolutely really necessary.
Since when?

Last edited by Shastanis Althreduin; 10-19-2012 at 02:59 PM. Reason: X'ed with Sally
Old 10-19-2012, 03:00 PM   #114
Kath
Everlasting Whiteness

Kath is battling Black Riders on Weathertop.Kath is battling Black Riders on Weathertop.Kath is battling Black Riders on Weathertop.
Send a message via MSN to Kath
Stop posting.
Old 10-19-2012, 03:00 PM   #115
satansaloser2005
The Sweetest Spoiler

++Nog

Too weird.

EDIT: Wait, what? It's still 4:00, isn't it? In any case, I have to leave. *scampers*
Old 10-19-2012, 03:00 PM   #116
Nogrod
Flame of the Ainulindalë

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shastanis Althreduin View Post
Whoa, what? Very unlike you, Nog.
This is such an odd game I thought it was time to try something completely different...

I mean c'mon!

This little talk, everyone votes different persons... let's see what random does then?

It probably serves us better than our reasoning as there is little or none of it - because there is nothing to go on - not only because of quietness but also because there are no wolf-co-operations either.

ANd hey, it's nice to surprise every now and then and not be too predictable.
Old 10-19-2012, 03:01 PM   #117
Kath
Everlasting Whiteness

Kath is battling Black Riders on Weathertop.Kath is battling Black Riders on Weathertop.Kath is battling Black Riders on Weathertop.
You lot are as bad as the X Factor judges. Randomising the result and you'll have the narration in 10 minutes.

EDIT: sally your vote doesn't count because it was after my post - sorry.
Old 10-19-2012, 03:26 PM   #118
Kath
Everlasting Whiteness

It had been a crazy Day in the village. Everyone was too frightened or too contrary to come to a general decision and as a result there was a sudden end of Day rush. There were six villagers lined up on the gallows, and all of them were shouting at each other.

"It's got to be skip!" Pom shouted at Nerwen. "He hasn't even turned up, why should I die over him?"

"Because you're the one that looks guilty!" Nerwen screamed back.

"Shut up!" Came the cry from the few villagers who hadn't ended up in line for the noose. "We're trying to decide."

"Nog!" A faint, panting voice flew from the crowd. Everyone turned to look at sally in despair.

"And you couldn't have said that a minute earlier?" Was Greenie's sarcastic response.

sally blushed and muttered something about posting times and overeager mods.

"Hey! Can we focus on us now please?" Boro called. "I'd rather not die of boredom while waiting for a decision to be - Oy! Who threw that?"

A wet fish had struck Boro in the face. Confused the villagers looked round and found Shasta holding a bucket of the slimy things.

"What?" He asked. "I thought it might help us decide."

Coppermirror gently look the bucket away and gave Shasta a pat.

"Never mind dear." She said. "I know it's all a bit stressful, but I'm sure the Valar will show us who should die today. Your fish won't be needed."

She was quite right. Even as the fish were quietly disposed of a bright light shone over the six frightened figures on the gallows. It became so bright the villagers were forced to shade their eyes. When the light finally faded, four villagers were walking back down the steps, their ropes burned to nothing.

Shasta and skip were left on the gallows.

Shasta accepted his fate with grace and humility.

"You idiots! You're meant to be lynching wolves not your own kind! I'll never forgive you for this. You deserve your fates!"

Skip pulled the lever, cutting off Shasta's final rant. The villagers watched with baited breath ... but Shasta remained as he was, an died.

All eyes turned to skip. As silent as he was in life, the beginning of his death was marked only by the crash of the trapdoor. Yet even as his body swung in the air it began to change. His limbs writhed within their bonds, his skin rippling and changing.

"Quickly! Tighten the noose!" Cried sally.

Half the village rushed on to the gallows and hauled on the rope. The combined strength of their efforts was watched by those on the ground and slowly, slowly, skip stopped moving.

"Well. One down."

~ ~ ~

Dead:
Kath (mod)
Rune (innocent villager)
Shasta (innocent villager)
skip (wolf - modfired)

Living:
Nerwen
Greenie
sally
Boro
Pom
Coppermirror
MCR
Nogrod

If MCR doesn't post or vote toMorrow she will be modfired. I accept that sally tried to vote so she is not in danger of modfire.

Seer please send me your dream. Wolves please send me your lists and dreams.
Old 10-20-2012, 10:09 AM   #119
MCRmyGirl4eva
Shade of Carn Dûm

MCRmyGirl4eva has just left Hobbiton.
Quote:
Now, I don't want to pick on the newbie, but this seems a little one-sided, considering Boro's post was just as short, as were Pom's. Could be a case of newbie-wolfism.
Thanks for not picking on me, but ouch... you think I could be a wolf? I'm too adorable for that! Haha.

Quote:
MCR: She seemed earnest and serious. She followed my vote for Rune, but for a different reason than my vote. This might, possibly, have been something she would consider a safe, non-suspicious vote. She's not going to be around much, and that worries me.
Personally, though I can see the reasoning here, I don't think it's quite fair. However, I suppose that could be because I'm on the recieving end. Sorry guys, but at least I informed you, istead of disappearing without a word. That's got to count for something, right?

Okay, I have to vote pretty early today, since I don't have much time left on the computer.

He hasn't put his mind out very much, he's mostly been keeping to himself. A bit too quiet for my taste.

So my vote is for:

++ Boromir88

My alternate choice would have been Nogrod, but as he seems to be one of the main factors keeping the game going, I have decided against it.
Old 10-20-2012, 11:05 AM   #120
satansaloser2005
The Sweetest Spoiler

MCR, the Day is over. It is now Night, and we are not allowed to post. The Day will open in approximately four hours. Until then, if you have any in-game comments, please keep them to yourself. If you have any meta issues, post them on the admin thread. Thank you!

*curls up, goes back to sleep for the rest of the Night*