The Barrow-Downs Discussion Forum

Visit The *EVEN NEWER* Barrow-Downs Photo Page

Go Back   The Barrow-Downs Discussion Forum > Middle-Earth Fun and Games > Middle-earth Mirth
User Name
Password
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Today's Posts

Old 04-03-2006, 03:35 PM   #321
Glirdan
Energetic Essence

Glirdan is a guest of Tom Bombadil.
Send a message via MSN to Glirdan
Well, things are looking pretty bad for me right now. But I'll gladly be a sacrifice.

Form, why am I not allowed to say that you're not playing like you normally do yet protect you at the same time? How is that a crime??

Quote:
++Glirdan

If we kill him, morm, and he's innocent, I'm coming after you next. But that is only becuase I'm being driven into paranoia by consecutive Werewolf games. (Eonwe)
Well Eonwe, if things continue they way they are, you're going to have to follow through with that threat. Speaking of morm...I've been finding him rather...for the lack of a better word, odd. He was one who pushed for Teleperca's death even though it was plainly obvious that Telep was going to be lynched by the Modess. And now he's after me strongly.

By the way, Form, what happened to this:

Quote:
If I was a Werewolf, or a Gifted, then it would probably be a good idea, but as a plain old Ordo, I'm not entirely interested. If I die, I die...
Now I'm torn for who to vote for. Form to try and save my own butt? Or morm and Kath because they look rather suspicious to me? Hmmm....what to do? What to do....
Old 04-03-2006, 03:49 PM   #322
Glirdan
Energetic Essence

Well, I must vote now and I will go with my gut instinct.

++morm

I've given reasoning behind this. But it seems that this is my last Day amongst all of you. I wish you the best of luck with finding the final Wolf.
Old 04-03-2006, 03:53 PM   #323
Kath
Everlasting Whiteness

Kath is battling Black Riders on Weathertop.Kath is battling Black Riders on Weathertop.Kath is battling Black Riders on Weathertop.
Send a message via MSN to Kath
You're not alone Glirdan.

++MORM

I must say I feel better with things being as they should (i.e. morm and me suspecting each other). Now, I don't have a lot to go on other than gut feeling right now, but I'm about to go do an analysis of posts. This time though I'll make sure I'm done before 1 minute to midnight!

My vote may change, but it's unlikely.
Old 04-03-2006, 04:18 PM   #324
Roa_Aoife
Ghost Prince of Cardolan

Roa_Aoife is a guest of Tom Bombadil.
*gaspgasp*

++Morm

Did I make it?

I didn't say you're evil, Roa, I said you're exasperating. -Nerwen
Roa_Aoife is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-03-2006, 04:20 PM   #325
Kath
Everlasting Whiteness

Kath is battling Black Riders on Weathertop.Kath is battling Black Riders on Weathertop.Kath is battling Black Riders on Weathertop.
Yeah you made it Roa, got plenty of time yet.
Old 04-03-2006, 04:22 PM   #326
Roa_Aoife
Ghost Prince of Cardolan

I thought the day ended at 6pm Est time (roughly 20 minutes ago). Did I miss something?

Old 04-03-2006, 04:24 PM   #327
Glirdan
Energetic Essence

Well, unless someone comes back to change their vote or someone comes to vote, I might be saved. But by the looks of things, I won't be. Fare thee well fair village.

Roa, I was under that impretion as well.
Old 04-03-2006, 04:24 PM   #328
Kath
Everlasting Whiteness

No I'm pretty sure we still have half an hour.
Old 04-03-2006, 04:27 PM   #329
Glirdan
Energetic Essence

Valier just posted in the original thread and she said we still have a half hour.
Old 04-03-2006, 04:29 PM   #330
Glirdan
Energetic Essence

There's only Farael who hasn't voted and as far as I can tell, he's only posted once toDay. Anybody know if something happened??
Old 04-03-2006, 04:33 PM   #331
mormegil
Maundering Mage

mormegil is a guest at the Prancing Pony.mormegil is a guest at the Prancing Pony.
Interestng how there has been a sudden push for me at the end. The most telling is that most of these, with the exclusion of Roa, didn't have prior suspicion. I would wager that out of these three we have our final cat. Look at their arguements against me. They are bereft of any actual thought or logic. It's rather astounding.
Old 04-03-2006, 04:37 PM   #332
Roa_Aoife
Ghost Prince of Cardolan

I'm working on my case right now, morm, though it comes very late in the day, and may serve no purpose other than to be looked at tomorrow. Also, Kath expressed distrust of you prior to today, I believe.

Old 04-03-2006, 04:40 PM   #333
Glirdan
Energetic Essence

Quote:
Interestng how there has been a sudden push for me at the end. The most telling is that most of these, with the exclusion of Roa, didn't have prior suspicion. I would wager that out of these three we have our final cat. Look at their arguements against me. They are bereft of any actual thought or logic. It's rather astounding.
1) I had very little reason to suspect you until recently. And that was for the push to lynch Telep yesterDay and for the push against me toDay. Why do you want me gone so badly??

2) I don't want to vote for Form as I don't have any suspicion of him and I don't have any major suspicions against Kath. You, on the other hand, have been worrying me for awhile, even if I didn't voice it. I'm suspicious of everyone just a little, but that suspicion grows for certain people as time passes.
Old 04-03-2006, 04:42 PM   #334
Glirdan
Energetic Essence

Oh, not to mention Form has been (I think) proven innocent. However, there's still a possibility that he did dream of the Wolf and there is now two Wolves...
Old 04-03-2006, 04:45 PM   #335
mormegil
Maundering Mage

mormegil is a guest at the Prancing Pony.mormegil is a guest at the Prancing Pony.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Glirdan
1) I had very little reason to suspect you until recently. And that was for the push to lynch Telep yesterDay and for the push against me toDay. Why do you want me gone so badly??

2) I don't want to vote for Form as I don't have any suspicion of him and I don't have any major suspicions against Kath. You, on the other hand, have been worrying me for awhile, even if I didn't voice it. I'm suspicious of everyone just a little, but that suspicion grows for certain people as time passes.
Ummmm...yesterday I believe I pushed for the death of Diamond18 who admitted she was trying to look suspicious. So why are you making up stories?

Plus having Formendacil around is a good thing, as a known innocent the cat will have to decide to go after him or try for the seeker. The protector also comes into factor. So whatever we do let's not kill him.
Old 04-03-2006, 04:47 PM   #336
Glirdan
Energetic Essence

Quote:
Ummmm...yesterday I believe I pushed for the death of Diamond18 who admitted she was trying to look suspicious. So why are you making up stories?
And the sanity has completely left me!! Sorry about that morm! Then maybe I should change my vote to Kath as she is looking the most suspicious now...
Old 04-03-2006, 04:47 PM   #337
Kath
Everlasting Whiteness

Day 1:
Originally looked at Eonwe, Diamond and Farael.
Not participating is suspicious.
Asks Farael why he is trying to get so much attention.
Suspicion of Lommy and Sleepy, defends Roa.
++LOMMY for earlier reasons.

Day 2:
Looks at wilwa, didn't seal Sleepy's fate or save Farael.
Wants to hear from wilwa, thinks Farael odd and Form innocent.
Ignore list and look at wilwa.
Wilwa overreacting, wants more from Alc, Eonwe and Telp, argues with Lommy.
++WILWA, suspicious of Glirdan, Alc, and Eonwe
Thinks Garin is behaving normally, thinks Kath and Roa innocent.
--WILWA, ++EONWE as irratic and dangerous.

Day 3:
Suspicion of Kath, Farael, Lommy, Diamond, Roa and Form (so half the village ).
Thinks Eonwe and Garin innocent.
Now thinks Lommy innocent, wants to lynch Telp, finds Form unhelpful.
++DIAMOND as attempted to save both wolves
Diamond and From stick out due to votes.
Repeats suspicion of Diamond.

Day 4:
Points out about Protector and Cat going after same person, plants speculation that person may be the Seeker.
Kath and Glirdan suspicious.
++GLIRDAN for timing of wilwa vote.
Now thinks Kath more innocent and Glirdan more guilty.
Debunks my plan, suggests benefit for me if I'm the Cat.
No longer suspicious of Form.
Surprised at sudden push for him, says Glirdan and I hadn't expressed suspicion before.

Now I should say that is a very simplified version of events so where it looks like morm has been flip-flopping remember I haven't always included reasoning. This is based on the notes I've been making so far.

The one thing that really stands out is that on Day 2 he changed his vote from wilwa to Eonwe at a time when wilwa was in quite serious danger when he was the one to begin looking at her. Then he picks on Glirdan for the timing of his vote. A little odd I must say.

Valier, please ignore any ++ or --'s in this post, it was just to make morm's voting obvious.
Old 04-03-2006, 04:48 PM   #338
mormegil
Maundering Mage

Quote:
Originally Posted by Glirdan
And the sanity has completely left me!! Sorry about that morm! Then maybe I should change my vote to Kath as she is looking the most suspicious now...
It was she who pushed for Telp's death.
Old 04-03-2006, 04:48 PM   #339
Glirdan
Energetic Essence

I will, actually change my vote.

--morm
++Kath

I must leave now, good luck.
Old 04-03-2006, 04:49 PM   #340
Roa_Aoife
Ghost Prince of Cardolan

If you find Kath so suspicious, morm, why are you voting for Glirdan?

Old 04-03-2006, 04:51 PM   #341
mormegil
Maundering Mage

Quote:
Originally Posted by Roa_Aoife
If you find Kath so suspicious, morm, why are you voting for Glirdan?

I find both suspicious. I was merely pointing out the facts to our wayward Glirdan.
Old 04-03-2006, 04:53 PM   #342
Kath
Everlasting Whiteness

mormegil that is a big fat lie! I said Telp would die anyway. That is not pushing.
Old 04-03-2006, 04:55 PM   #343
mormegil
Maundering Mage

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kath
mormegil that is a big fat lie! I said Telp would die anyway. That is not pushing.
I guess what I meant is that you were an advocate of her dying and for Thinlo's death.
Old 04-03-2006, 04:58 PM   #344
Kath
Everlasting Whiteness

Perhaps but you too were an advocate for Telp's death, being quite happy for her to be killed. And you said nothing of Lommy before.
Old 04-03-2006, 05:00 PM   #345
Valier
Twisted Taleswapper

Valier is a guest of Tom Bombadil.
The light of the Fourth Day began to fade, as the villagers came to an agreement of sorts. Glirdan was to be killed.
The Barman walked to the center of the town and yelled."Alright you want me dead, fine! Get a rope and hang me from our beloved Party tree."

The villagers obliged and soon Glirdan was standing vicariously on a stool with a thick rope around his neck. "Goodbye villagers and goodluck at catching the Last Werecat!" With that he kicked the stool out from under him and hung in midair fighting for breath. But he did not change appearance and his struggles ended quickly. Darkness crept into the village.

Dead villagers:
Valier: Tomato grower- Died from a thousand cuts. (Moderator)
Naria- Pediotrist-Was danced upon until she died.(Co-Moderater)
Sleepy Ranger-Mayor-Drowned by village on Day 1 (Werecat)
Nogrod-Ale Maker-Werecats got his tongue night 1 (Ordo)
Wilwarin538-Berry picker-Boiled alive by village on Day2 (Werecat)
Kitanna-Grumpy woman-stuffed with Kitty litter by Werecat on night 2(Ordo)
Thinlomien-Postwoman-Was stoned to death by village Day3 (Ordo)
Telperaca-Baker- Killed by a stone from above Day3 (Ordo)
Glirdan-Barman at local Inn-Hanged on Day 4 (Ordo)

Live villagers:
Diamond18-Barmaid
Roa-Aoife-Folklorist
Garin-Weathered former mercenary
Kath-Ale drinker
Alcarillo-Fisherman
Eonwe-Wayfaring stranger
Farael-Foolofatook
Formendabras Took- Ne'er-do-well
Mormegil-Shirriff

Lone Werecat, Seeker, Protector I need your nightly pick.

Last edited by Valier; 04-03-2006 at 05:09 PM.
Valier is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-04-2006, 04:56 PM   #346
Valier
Twisted Taleswapper

Valier is a guest of Tom Bombadil.
The dawn of the Fifth Day crept over the rolling hills. The day was proving to be a bright and sunny one, but the villagers could not bother to pay heed to the weather. As the occupants again assembled in the town square for a head count, they were met with grotesque sight. There was a trail of blood from the house of the Barmaid that led directly to the house of the Shirriff. There they were found, Diamond18 had been whipped repeatedly with what appeared to be a whip with many tassels, she had drug herself to the door of Mormegil's house. When he opened the door to see who was there, he was met by a large blade, held still in the hand of the Barmaid. They had bled to death together just as Diamond had planned.

Dead villagers:
Valier: Tomato grower- Died from a thousand cuts. (Moderator)
Naria- Pediotrist-Was danced upon until she died.(Co-Moderater)
Sleepy Ranger-Mayor-Drowned by village on Day 1 (Werecat)
Nogrod-Ale Maker-Werecats got his tongue night 1 (Ordo)
Wilwarin538-Berry picker-Boiled alive by village on Day2 (Werecat)
Kitanna-Grumpy woman-stuffed with Kitty litter by Werecat on night 2(Ordo)
Thinlomien-Postwoman-Was stoned to death by village Day3 (Ordo)
Telperaca-Baker- Killed by a stone from above Day3 (Ordo)
Glirdan-Barman at local Inn-Hanged on Day 4 (Ordo)
Diamond18-Barmaid-Whipped with Cat-O-Tail by Werecat on night4 (Taker)
Mormegil-Shirriff-Throat slashed by Taker on night4 (Seeker)

Live villagers:
Roa-Aoife-Folklorist
Garin-Weathered former mercenary
Kath-Ale drinker
Alcarillo-Fisherman
Eonwe-Wayfaring stranger
Farael-Foolofatook
Formendabras Took- Ne'er-do-well
Old 04-04-2006, 05:05 PM   #347
Kath
Everlasting Whiteness

Well, at least we know why morm didn't go for my idea yesterday. He knew he hadn't dreamt of enough innocents to make it work.

But wow, losing the Hunter and the Seeker in one Night, that is not good. I was so sure morm was the final Cat too!

I'll have to go over everyone else, but right now I'm thinking it's Garin and Alcarillo we need to look at. Garin especially has been uncharacteristically quiet.
Old 04-04-2006, 05:19 PM   #348
Farael
Ghost Prince of Cardolan

Location: In hospitals, call rooms and (rarely) my apartment.
Farael has just left Hobbiton.
Can't say much, but just a reminder.... Don't look at whom Morm was suspicious about for clues about the last werecat. It might be an unnecesary warning, but remember, if he had known the identity of a werecat he would have come forward and said so, for it'd mean a win for us villagers. If someone can take the time to go through whom Morm thought Innocent, we might be able to get together a few known innocents and restrict the number of unknowns to lynch.
Old 04-04-2006, 05:35 PM   #349
Roa_Aoife
Ghost Prince of Cardolan

What? What? Well that just shoots my theory to Mordor. *tears up notes about Morm*

Kath, Garin explained his silence the other Day as dealing with some serious RL issues, so I don't think you can base a case on that.

Obviously, most of the people Morm dreamed about died, or I think he would have revealed himself. Since I was certain he was the last cat, I came up with a post listing. I have to re-analyze it though, since before I was looking for suspicious behavior, and now I'm looking for people he exonerates.

Morm
Day 1
1st post - Quotes Eonwe, notes that Diamond and Farael are "at each other's throats."
2nd - Doesn't like Eonwe's strategy of random votes, language is fairly accusatory
3rd - Responds to Farael, says the cats are unlikely to be overtly guilty on Day 1, but would rather post just enough to not arouse suspicion. Points to Wilwa and Thin.
4th - Doesn't want to use Valier's post for evidence. Says Thin is behaving like a werecat, Sleepy jumps out at him for flip-flopping, and "there's a lot of idle chatter."
5th - Responds to Roa by refusing to respond to Roa
6th - votes Thin on gut feeling

Day 2
1st - Looks at Wilwa, thinks she's "kittyish" says cat vs. cat strategy won't escape him.
2nd - Doesn't want to use "hint" as evidence for voting
3rd - Asks everyone to ignore the hint
4th - Wants to hear more from Wilwa, says he will vote for her unless she can answer him or he finds someone more suspicious. Find Farael's constant voting for Eonwe odd. Thinks Glirdan, Garin, and Diamond are helpful (Diamond "to a slightly lesser degree), believes Glirdan and Garin are innocent, is annoyed by everyone following the rhyme
5th - OOC post, says he feels strongly about use of hints in a game, doesn't want to focus on possible reasoning for Nogrod's death, trying to ignore evidence based on reactions to the Nogrod Theory.
6th - thinks Wilwa is over-reacting, says she's acting like a were-cat under pressure, wants to hear more from Alca, Eonwe, and Teleperca. Asks Thin about cat-on-cat theory, questions her "known innocence" (misinterpretation of quote)
7th - Concerned about Alca and Eonwe, but not Glirdan, doesn't buy Wilwa's defense, thinks Thin may be innocent. Uncertain about Wilwa, but suspicious of her for vote placement and defense, Votes Wilwa
8th - Responds to Roa about past game referencing, says he finds nothing odd in Garin's behavior, thinks Kath is innocent, thinks Roa is innocent but misdirected, doesn't think Garin is guilty
9th - vote count
10th - vote retraction, Votes Eonwe, "placated" by Wilwa's defense, and is "now" uncertain of her guilt, says Eonwe is erratic and dangerous, and he has a nagging suspicion of him, says Wilwa is still under the microscope

Day 3
1st - Kath, Farael, Thin, and Diamond are most suspicious, Roa and Form are secondary, doubts a werecat in Wilwa voters, thinks Kath and Diamond are the most suspicious, says Telp is a "non-factor"
2nd - Questions Farael's vote for Eonwe, finds Eonwe and Garin to be the least suspicious by voting record, highly suspicious of Farael
3rd - agrees with Thin about Telp, thinks Thin is suspicious but not guilty, says Form has been unhelpful
3rd - votes Diamond, says her voting record makes it look like she was trying to save two wolves
4th - Thinks that Thin looks more innocent for voting with Wilwa, says the cats would vote to save a comrade or throw away a vote, point to Diamond and Form
5th - Quote for Diamond, thinks she was trying to save Wilwa
6th - Remarks about Diamond's vote change occurring right after a vote for her, thinks voting to lynch Telp is an easy kill, thinks Telp is most likely innocent
7th - Responds to Kath about double lynching, wonders why Thin must die

Day 4
1st - wonders about who the protector and the wolf picked
2nd - says Kath and Glirdan are topping his list of suspicion, says Kath pushed hard to get Thin and Telp killed, tells Kath not to bother defending herself, says the last cat is playing openly
3rd - votes Glirdan because of his vote placement, says his defense is contrived
4th - says he did a hasty review of Kath and Glirdan, but was unsure of Kath. Says Glirdan looks better but feels worse about him
5th - responds to Kath's seeker plan. Says it makes some sense, but also seems like an attempt to flush out the seer, presents scenario with Kath as presupposed cat, thinks she is either a cat or a villager with a good plan
6th - responds to Kath, says he assumed that the cat and the protector both picked the seeker, and that would free up the cat for a kill
7th - says the debate is too speculative, and takes away time from finding a cat
8th - Asks Form who he dreamed of
9th - Says it would be foolish of Form to come out if he dreamt of a cat or a gifted, doubts a bluff at this stage
10th - finds the sudden push for him at the end interesting, says Glirdan and Kath didn't have prior suspicion of him, says one of his three voters is a cat, says arguments against him are "bereft of any thought or logic"
11th - Responds to Glirdan, says he pushed for Diamond's death, not Telp's, says having a known innocent around will help the village, so they should keep Form
12th - restates that it was Kath who pushed for Telp
13th - Says he finds both Kath and Glirdan suspicious
14th - Says he meant that Kath was an advocate of Telp's and Thin's deaths

(I got sick of bolding the names.)

Edit: Cross posted with Farael

Old 04-04-2006, 05:43 PM   #350
Roa_Aoife
Ghost Prince of Cardolan

Morm did a sudden change in opinion on Eonwe the day after voting for him. I think it's likely that Morm dreamed of Eonwe that night and found him innocent. He was also quite adamant about Garin's innocense, so I think it's safe to cross him off the list, too.

I believe he was dreaming of Kath when he died, because he pretty much said he was going to yesterDay. We know he didn't dream of Glirdan or Wilwa.

With his reluctance to come forward yesterDay, I think it's a safe bet that these two are the ones he dreamed of and are therefore innocent. Since we can cross Form off the list because he's the b-day dreamer, that brings the list down to:

Roa
Kath
Alca
Farael

Form, if you can cross one more of these names of the list, let us know.

Old 04-04-2006, 05:46 PM   #351
Roa_Aoife
Ghost Prince of Cardolan

Quote:
With his reluctance to come forward yesterDay, I think it's a safe bet that these two are the ones he dreamed of and are therefore innocent.
Sorry, I wrote that wrong. (Stupid medication.) What I meant is that these are the two left alive, since he probably would've come forward if he knew more than this.

Old 04-04-2006, 07:41 PM   #352
Farael
Ghost Prince of Cardolan

Location: In hospitals, call rooms and (rarely) my apartment.
Farael has just left Hobbiton.
You talk good sense Roa, and you have yourself as possibly cattish, so that's a plus.... I would suggest we take a good look at Cath *ahem* Kath and Alcarillo.... I'd think about ridding ourselves of Alca first, but that's just me.
Old 04-04-2006, 07:45 PM   #353
Eonwe
Ghost Prince of Cardolan

Eonwe has just left Hobbiton.
Silmaril

Wow, that is...less than good. Our 'sittin' prudy' has suddenly changed to somewhat desparate straights.

I was also beginning to think about Morm as guilty. Guess I can throw that out.

Back to the drawing board....
Eonwe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-04-2006, 07:47 PM   #354
Roa_Aoife
Ghost Prince of Cardolan

It's really quiet....

*feels the spirit of Thin posessing her* I guess I'm just going to carry on!

Alright, obviously analysis has to be done of the remaining suspects. Obviously, I can't analyze myself (I'm kind of biased in that area) so if Garin, Eonwe, or Form could analyze me, I'd appreciate it. I'm almost positive that you're the innocents, so I'd rather have you do it than a possible wolf who may twist things to make me look guilty in their place. (Though, on second thought, that may help us catch him/her.)

I think I'll save Kath for last since she'll take the longest. However, am I correct in noting that Alca didn't show up at all yesterDay? If he doesn't show up today, he'll be lynched anyways, so I want to focus more on Farael and Kath, personally.

EDIT: Cross posted with last two posts. Someone else is alive! Yay!

Old 04-04-2006, 08:12 PM   #355
Roa_Aoife
Ghost Prince of Cardolan

Alca
Day 1
1st post - starting nonsense, says he hates Day 1because there's barely anything to go on. Will have to vote early because of time zones. Prefers gut voting on Day 1. Points to Farael for eagerness to vote and spread blame.
2nd - Votes Farael and apologizes

Day 2
1st - Has to vote early, Votes Wilwa, for general suspiciousness, and believes Glirdan's argument about Sleepy's response, may change vote later if reason and opportunity present themselves

Day 3
1st - Votes Telp, says we need to put our minds to ease about her

Day 4
1st - Votes Form based on quote from Diamond, and admitted retribution (I believe this statement is a nonsense statement.)

Old 04-04-2006, 08:21 PM   #356
Roa_Aoife
Ghost Prince of Cardolan

My mistake, he did vote yesterday. He to give a reasoning behind his votes, but alot of it is merely repeating everything that other's have said. I don't know if this makes him a Cat or a villager with little time to analyze on his own. (I've never played with him. Is this how he usually is?) His votes could all be construed as safe, or it could be that he's going with who he thinks is suspicious. I would find it very odd for a werecat to be so quiet at this stage, but he could be trying to slip through the cracks. I wouldn't say his vote for Wilwa exonerates him, since it was the second vote for her, and was therefore in safe position as Wilwa still could have been saved. I'm hesitant about attacking someone who isn't around enough to offer a defense, though.

Old 04-04-2006, 08:32 PM   #357
Roa_Aoife
Ghost Prince of Cardolan

[epiphany]
This game could go either way right now. Looking at a worse case scenario:

Today we lynch someone off the list, narrowing it to three.
Tonight, a known innocent is killed.
Tomorrow we lynch someone off the list, narrowing it to two (at which point one person will be certain of the cat's identity.)
Tomorrow night a known innocent is killed.
The next day an innocent is lynched, and the cat wins.

Naturally the cat would have to be extremely clever to pull this off, but having survived this long and having left us so lost as to his/her identity, I think it's safe to say this is a clever cat.
[/epiphany]

Farael's up next.

Old 04-04-2006, 09:11 PM   #358
Roa_Aoife
Ghost Prince of Cardolan

Farael
Day 1
1st post - Nonsense post (suggests Kath is a werewolf I think this is nonsense too.)
2nd - Nonsense post to Diamond
3rd - suspects Eonwe for random vote theory, says Eonwe may be trying to be so obviously suspicious that no one will suspect him, refers to previous game where he was a wolf who used that very tactic to fly under the radar. Votes Eonwe.
4th - Responds to Roa, wonders why noone is noting his comment about Kath, thinks his Diamond comments are minor in comparison, says he's not voting for Eonwe for random voting, but because we should vote between the most suspicious of the day
5th - responds to Alca, says the apology worries him, issues a pardon in event of lynching, thinks the apology sounds reasonable, points to his own exchange with Glirdan
6th - remarks about a pattern between three voters (Eonwe, Thin, and Sleepy) says Sleepy's being useless, asks Sleepy about remark on Eonwe bandwagon, says Sleepy, Thin and Eonwe are the werecats, wants to double lynch Eonwe and Sleepy. Says he drew attention to his bantering because accusations about it were ridiculous
7th - Response to Sleepy, says he suspects people who make unnecessary remarks
8th - Apology to Thin for name mix up
9th - Advises leaving Form alone for Day 1, stands by belief on Cats
10th - likes how the village is talkative, changes vote to Sleepy "because Sleepy is clearly as jumpy as I am"
11th - response to Diamond, says he's trying to stay in character while doing research

Day 2
1st - Votes Eonwe, says random vote strategy is too convenient, thinks the three "random voters" are the three wolves
2nd - Demands that everyone vote for Eonwe

Day 3
1st - Finds it interesting that the Cat didn't kill Eonwe to frame him, Votes Eonwe

Day 4
1st - Responds to Roa, says " but I had my reasons, namely my theory that all cats were defenders of the "random vote"..... and hey, two of the cats so far WERE."
NO VOTE

Day 5
1st - Reminds us not to look at Morm for suspicions but for innocents
2nd - Agrees with Roa, wants to look at Kath and Alca

Old 04-04-2006, 09:21 PM   #359
Roa_Aoife
Ghost Prince of Cardolan

Several things pop out at me here. There's this:

Quote:
says Eonwe may be trying to be so obviously suspicious that no one will suspect him, refers to previous game where he was a wolf who used that very tactic to fly under the radar
after which he proceeds to continually point suspicion at himself.

Then there's this:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Farael
because Sleepy is clearly as jumpy as I am
You think Sleepy is a Cat because he's acting like you? That doesn't really make sense. What are you trying to say?

And then:

Quote:
but I had my reasons, namely my theory that all cats were defenders of the "random vote"..... and hey, two of the cats so far WERE.
No they weren't. The random voters you suspected were Thin, Sleepy, and Eonwe. The two cats lynched were Wilwa and Sleepy. Wilwa attempted to pass off a form of rationale on her vote, so avoided randomness.

Old 04-04-2006, 09:34 PM   #360
Roa_Aoife
Ghost Prince of Cardolan

Septuplet posting! It's a record!

I must be sleeping now, so I don't have time to do Kath. I can try in roughly 9 hours, unless someone wants to do that while I'm gone.