The Barrow-Downs Discussion Forum

Visit The *EVEN NEWER* Barrow-Downs Photo Page

Go Back   The Barrow-Downs Discussion Forum > Middle-Earth Discussions > Novices and Newcomers
User Name
Password
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 07-09-2004, 09:46 AM   #121
tar-ancalime
Shade of Carn Dûm

tar-ancalime has just left Hobbiton.
they're on to us

I was shopping for a birthday card the other day and saw this one:

Quote:
Front: Birthday greetings from Gandalf! (With a distinctly non-Ian-McKellan image)

Inside: You actually got sort of excited, didn't you? God, you're such a geek!

Back: Get a life!
Also, Sapphire_Flame, that was a great quiz!
Old 07-09-2004, 10:18 AM   #122
Araréiel

Araréiel has just left Hobbiton.
Silmaril

49.5069% - Super Geek Not to geeky! My boyfriend is a dysfunctional nerd, but hot!

See, to fully appreciate Tolkien requires brains, and brainy people are often considered the nerds and geeks and people tease the nerds and geeks because they're smart. I was tormented and suicidal in fifth grade from it! However, the bullies and teasers will get their comeupance when, at their 10-year-reunions, they see said-nerds and said-geeks are now part of the jet-set.

But I feel sorry for those people who haven't been able to grasp Tolkien.

Both the definitions of Nerd apply to me, and it's something to be proud of. Even non-Tolkienists I know who know who Tolkien is admit he's brilliant, and it almost feels an honor to participate in his world, even if by reading and studying. A lot of people don't have the time neccessary. The Lord knows I barely have time these days with what's happening in my life.

A doctor once told me that reading a lot is a sign of depression, and if I didn't stop and start being more "social," he was going to have me committed. No joke. And schools don't seem to encourage reading mush either.

My boyfriend calls this uber-geeky, but I think it would be beneficial if courses on Tolkien were taught for the parallels to life and the government. It's much more interesting to study our own world when we can compare it to a fantasy world.
Araréiel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-11-2004, 02:22 AM   #123
Saraphim
Shade of Carn Dûm

Saraphim has just left Hobbiton.
Send a message via AIM to Saraphim
The Eye

tar-ancalime, I love that card!
I have noticed an influx in the amount and nature of geekdom over the past few years. I blame the LotR movies. They made LotR, which was one of the first things to start a geek cult, into mainstream, thus causing whoever liked them to be a geek, but also part of pop culture.

Of course, there are those few who say they're geeks but aren't. Mostly these are annoying self-inflated people who would jump on Morgoth's bandwagon if it would make them more popular.

Oh, and by the way, I scored a 68.83629% on the little quiz thing. I'm not really a geek-god. Am I?
Saraphim is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-13-2004, 12:22 PM   #124
Sapphire_Flame
Ghost Prince of Cardolan

Sapphire_Flame has just left Hobbiton.
White Tree <==The Lofty Tree of Gondor

Heh. I was only at 22.68245%. I guess that comes from really hating math...

Abedithon le,

~*~Aranel~*~
Old 07-13-2004, 02:14 PM   #125
Shadow

Well geek mines somebody who is fascinated with computers and such, so I wouldn't take that as an insult. But most people use it as an insult like nerd. Nerd meaning somebody with a restricted/none existant social life.
Old 07-14-2004, 03:11 AM   #126
Lalaith
Blithe Spirit

Lalaith is a guest at the Prancing Pony.Lalaith is a guest at the Prancing Pony.
10.45365% - only geekish tendencies, alas.

But I'd guess this quiz is American, as it sometimes seems to confuse being an intellectual with being a geek.
*ducks hail of blows from American Downers*
Lalaith is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-14-2004, 09:42 AM   #127
Luthien_ Tinuviel
Ghost Prince of Cardolan

Luthien_ Tinuviel has just left Hobbiton.
Send a message via AIM to Luthien_ Tinuviel Send a message via MSN to Luthien_ Tinuviel
I took this a long time ago.. I'm sure my score improved, because as of yesterday I do know my age in binary.. but it still seems strangely familiar. 37.67258% - Major Geek. That's me.

What's this about reading a lot being a sign of depression? I'm not sure I believe that.. I must have been and still be quite depressed. And if we follow that rule, I'm sure Tolkien himself was, too.

You know what? I love Mip.
Luthien_ Tinuviel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-14-2004, 07:51 PM   #128
Laitoste
Wight

Laitoste has just left Hobbiton.
I'm generally not fond of the idea of casting people into roles. I don't fit nicely into a package like that. I'm sure no one else does, either.

Quote:
Front: Birthday greetings from Gandalf! (With a distinctly non-Ian-McKellan image)

Inside: You actually got sort of excited, didn't you? God, you're such a geek!

Back: Get a life!
I got this card for my birthday!
Old 07-29-2004, 03:15 PM   #129
Encaitare
Bittersweet Symphony

Encaitare is a guest of Tom Bombadil.
I GOT THAT CARD TOO!!!! Hooray for my best friend Anna who buys me fun geeky cards! And yes, I did get excited and I don't care! Bah-hah!

My Geek Test Score: 26.62722% - Total Geek
Okay, just because I'm in AP classes and know that the answer is 42 doesn't make me a geek! ... okay, yes it does.

So actually I consider myself a dork. Not a geek, because I know geeks, and they're not me. I like Star Trek (original only! Leonard Nimoy is my hero!) and most fantasy; I've been to a Renaissance Faire and am hopefully going again this year; I dressed up to see RotK on opening day... and need I say that I'm completely obsessed with all things Tolkien? But I really don't give a crap about my hair (while everyone else has it straightened perfectly), I don't follow the fashion, I purposely wear horrendously clashing clothes from time to time just to break the monotony, and I have been known to "ride" through the halls at school a la Monty Python and the Holy Grail, or run wildly through them while singing (badly) the Fellowship theme.

It's cool, though. I have a feeling most people in my grade have gotten over my friend Anna and me being all crazy and weird. I'm sure people talk about us, but I think most of them probably see us up to some LotR-related antics (ie: shouting "Nai yarvaxea rasselya toltuva notto-carinnar!" in the parking lot -- btw, that's what Saruman says to bring down the avalanche at Caradhras in the FotR movie) and just go, "Oh, it's them again" and move on with their lives. My friend Courtney stated, "In most schools, dorks get tortured. In our school, it's cool to be a dork." And it is, because there are so damn many of us!

But I am an utter band geek, now and forever! ::hugs flute::
Encaitare is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-30-2004, 10:27 AM   #130
Sapphire_Flame
Ghost Prince of Cardolan

White Tree

Band geeks rule, man. As do theatre geeks.

So, pardon my non-geekish stupidity, but what is binary? And how does one find ones age in it?

Abedithon le,

~ Saphy ~
Old 07-30-2004, 02:55 PM   #131
Encaitare
Bittersweet Symphony

Binary is the code computers use for just about everything, for all the information. It's all zeros and ones, and the computer interprets these digits to make us all very happy. Out of curiosity I found out my name in binary code yesterday and wrote it on the bottom of my shoe (because that's just the logical thing to do, right? )

The alphabet can be found here: http://www.tekmom.com/buzzwords/binaryalphabet.html

And numbers and other symbols here:
http://www.ccmr.cornell.edu/helpful_data/ascii2.html

Have fun!

Last edited by Encaitare; 08-02-2004 at 08:27 PM.
Old 07-31-2004, 05:28 PM   #132
Morgul Queen
Shade of Carn Dûm

Morgul Queen has just left Hobbiton.
Send a message via AIM to Morgul Queen
White Tree

Quote:
According to an article in The Ottawa Citizen, people who like movies such as LOTR, Harry Potter, Spiderman and Star Wars are geeks!
If that's geekiness, then I'm a full blown geek - and proud of it!

Geeks rule this world, the 'cool' people are just our grunts. Maybe magazines should think about this pefore labeling us.
Morgul Queen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-31-2004, 08:49 PM   #133
Encaitare
Bittersweet Symphony

::exchanges high-five with Morgul Queen::

Same here. I'm wearing a Prisoner of Azkaban shirt ("Have You Seen This Wizard?"), I've got the One Ring around my neck (though I suspect it's a knockoff, because it doesn't make me invisible), and I thought the Spiderman movies were brilliant. Star Wars is okay, they're getting kinda dumb but oh well. The Imperial Death March song is awesome, though!

All those people who consider themselves non-geeks are just jealous anyway.
Old 08-01-2004, 12:24 AM   #134
Morgul Queen
Shade of Carn Dûm

White Tree

Exactly! I am currently wearing my One Ring, which I also suspect is a knock-off because I never turn invisible no matter how many times I do the 'Ring goes on, Ring goes off, Ring goes on, Ring goes off' thing, my Return of the Ringers T-Shirt from the get together last year and....this is rather embaressing....those knots that Elrond wears in his hair, I've got 'em. They're not that hard to do, really!
Old 08-01-2004, 12:28 AM   #135
Morsul the Dark
Ghost Prince of Cardolan

Morsul the Dark is a guest at the Prancing Pony.Morsul the Dark is a guest at the Prancing Pony.
Pipe

15% geek I think it's more that test is tricksy and false at any rate today I furthered my geekiness I learned to play lotr trading card game it is however not too fun anyway

GEEKS UNITE!
Old 08-01-2004, 01:02 AM   #136
Morgul Queen
Shade of Carn Dûm

White Tree

25% GEEK PARTY! *throws on Rammstein and headbangs*
Old 08-01-2004, 01:43 PM   #137
Isowen
Haunting Spirit

Isowen has just left Hobbiton.
Silmaril stereotypical much?

I totally disagree that we are geeks because we like lotr. We should not be judged on what kind of films or books we like. That's just crazy! I don't really like star wars or any of that but Harry Potter is ok. I don't see why we are wierd or geeks because we like the works of a genius! maybe the people who call us geeks do not undestand the magic and wonder that is middle earth. I think if they took the time to read lotr they would realise why we're all so hooked on it!
Thanks
Isowen
Old 08-01-2004, 06:45 PM   #138
Morsul the Dark
Ghost Prince of Cardolan

Morsul the Dark is a guest at the Prancing Pony.Morsul the Dark is a guest at the Prancing Pony.
Ring

We're geeks because we don't bulk up on muscle and bark like dogs at a football game and we can think of more than sports statistics...We are geeks however GEEK is short for Great Empowered Excelent King you see we rule the world !! BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
Old 08-01-2004, 07:13 PM   #139
Encaitare
Bittersweet Symphony

Wow, Morgul Queen. I dub thee cool, for enjoying both the Rammstein and the Legendary Frog cartoonage. ::dubs:: That's awesome with the Elrond 'do. Wish I could do that ... Hugo Weaving is my hero!
Old 08-02-2004, 11:40 AM   #140
Isowen
Haunting Spirit

White Tree

Morgul Queen, we are liking Rammstein too. Yay! Encaitare I totally agree and dub thee cool aswell! Just thought i'd say
Old 08-02-2004, 01:20 PM   #141
Lalwendë
A Mere Boggart

Lalwendë is battling Black Riders on Weathertop.Lalwendë is battling Black Riders on Weathertop.
I was called a geek savant by one of the blokes at work the other day - it wasn't nasty, just a way of describing my erm, 'focus' on Tolkien and lack of knowledge about Star Wars and comics.

By the way, Encaitare, your post about running up the corridors of your school imitating Monty Python & The Holy Grail really made me laugh!
Lalwendë is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-02-2004, 02:37 PM   #142
Gelmir
Haunting Spirit

Gelmir has just left Hobbiton.
Send a message via MSN to Gelmir
Pipe

Can Someone give me an up to date version on the definition of the word, 'geek', the way I picture 'geek', is somebody who spends all there time on the computer or in books, I mean it's alright to be on the computer at least for 4 hours, unless you're going through the night, but in books, books are only for 2 hours and school hours, or when you are absolutely bored! Well...is that was definition of 'geek'? But do tell, if there is another one.
Gelmir is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-02-2004, 02:45 PM   #143
Morsul the Dark
Ghost Prince of Cardolan

My personnal definition

Is basicly a fan of a certain thing who has extensive knowledge of that subject or just loves it to death The subject however mst have some mystery to it

Star Wars Geeks-geeks

LOTR Geeks-geeks

TV Geeks-geeks

Then there are geeks who only know about one thing these may be called geeks but they are nerds there is no mystery the merely know

Computer Geeks-nerds

actually best way to seperate the two Geeks like fiction Nerds like nonfiction

here is my map of geeks

fan-fanatic-knowledgable-geek-super geek-uberdork

nerds

knowledable-smart-nerd-way too smart-scary smart-stuffed in locker smart
Old 08-02-2004, 07:48 PM   #144
Sapphire_Flame
Ghost Prince of Cardolan

White Tree <==The Lofty Tree of Gondor

Quote:
Originally Posted by Morgul Queen
If that's geekiness, then I'm a full blown geek - and proud of it!

Geeks rule this world, the 'cool' people are just our grunts.
Rock on, Morgy!!! ^ ^ All hail the Geeks!

Thanks for the binary stuff, Encaitare! I now know my name in binary. ^ ^

My general definition of "geek" is just someone who is completely and totally obsessed with a certain book, movie, TV show, video game, or a complete genre of any of the above. Example: I am a fantasy geek. I am completely obsessed with fantasy books, movies, and video games. I am a sci-fi movie geek. I like Star Wars, Aliens, Star Trek, and Back to the Future. I am an Anime/Manga geek. I love Anime movies, and Manga graphic novels.

Abedithon le,

~ Saphy ~
Old 08-02-2004, 08:36 PM   #145
Encaitare
Bittersweet Symphony

Quote:
By the way, Encaitare, your post about running up the corridors of your school imitating Monty Python & The Holy Grail really made me laugh!
Lol, you should give it a shot at work if your co-workers are open-minded!

Hooray! You too are dubbed cool, Isowen. I dont know where you live, but to get temporarily OT, apparently people in Germany don't even like Rammstein... they think the lyrics are lousy (and they kind of are sometimes but it all just sounds so awesome!).

I think that nerds, geeks, and dorks are entirely separate things.

Nerds: sterotypical glasses-wearing, bad teeth-sporting, computer-obsessing types, a la "Revenge of the Nerds." (Ain't that an amusing movie? )

Geeks: pertains to one thing, such as band, Star Wars, etc. (Wow, those have absolutely nothing to do with each other, but that's okay)

Dorks: Well rounded. Lovers of all things socially uncool. Me.

I'm more of a fantasy person than a sci-fi person, except when it comes to my one sci-fi weakness, the original Star Trek. I love fantasy v. much, including LotR and other novels and movies. Not that big on video games simply because I'm bad at them I go to Renaissance Faires... they're so much fun. Anime is kinda where I draw the line; I like the style of drawing and have tried my hand at it, but I'm not into the shows or manga... I don't watch tv that much anyway because the forking sci-fi channel never plays the Star Trek reruns anymore. Blugh on them.
Old 08-02-2004, 08:48 PM   #146
Morsul the Dark
Ghost Prince of Cardolan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Encaitare
Nerds: sterotypical glasses-wearing, bad teeth-sporting, computer-obsessing types, a la "Revenge of the Nerds." (Ain't that an amusing movie? )

... I don't watch tv that much anyway because the forking sci-fi channel never plays the Star Trek reruns anymore. Blugh on them.
well I have the nerd look except slightly up to date like my pants arent too short otherwise im a geek GEEKS UNITE

at any rate try the Sci-fi chennel on Fridays 11:00am to 4:00pm Star Trek usually comes on then Go Spock!
Old 08-02-2004, 09:05 PM   #147
Encaitare
Bittersweet Symphony

Nothing wrong with geek-dom! Or nerd-dom! Let us all unite and be happy!

I shall definitely sit there for the whole 5 hours on Friday and not accept phone calls. Spock is awesome!
Old 08-10-2004, 01:28 PM   #148
Isowen
Haunting Spirit

Silmaril

Yey! Encaitare, thank ee' I'm from England, to answer your previous question. I guess because the Germans know what the lyrics mean, it probably doesn't make sense, but to us, it just sounds like very cool awesome ROCK!!
There is absolutely nothing wrong with being a so-called "geek" and I for one, don't give a damn what people call me because I like what I want to like, and if that makes me a geek, so be it. Geeks are people too!
Old 09-27-2004, 02:09 AM   #149
Gothbogg the Ripper
Wight

Gothbogg the Ripper has just left Hobbiton.
The Eye

I don't think we are, is someone a "geek" because they enjoy classic literature? Is someone not a "geek" because they prefer to live in an unenlightened state of intelectual emptiness? If that is the case then I am a geek and I'm proud to say it!
Old 10-05-2004, 08:38 PM   #150
Lush
Fair and Cold

Lush is a guest of Tom Bombadil.
Send a message via ICQ to Lush Send a message via AIM to Lush Send a message via Yahoo to Lush
I think it's time to go into detail about my first post on this thread. It may just give you some perspective. Or it may just waste your time, though I'll try not to let that happen.

I wasn't one of the cool kids in high school. I had some good friends, and I did have too much fun from time to time, but I was mostly just a bookworm with a naughty sense of humour, proud of being a sexy, misunderstood outcast (or that's what I thought I was at the time).

My first year of college, however, I went a little nuts, and started going out to all the lame clubs in little dresses, and so on. One of my long-term friendships from high school ended at that time. I was accused of "selling out" by subscribing to a ridiculous notion of "cool."

Here is an interesting charge that was levelled at me at the time: "I bet you can't even tell your new buddies you read Tolkien. Nyah!"

It's strange, because about half of my "new buddies" had read Tolkien. And watched the movies. And counted themselves as fans. And partied and played sports and did all those other things that "cool kids" normally do. But they weren't "cool," they were just living their lives.

I learned that the pigeonholing that goes on in high schools loses all relevance if you can think bigger.

I also learned that even so-called geeks can be self-righteous about what they deem to be their superior lifestyle.

It was both funny and sad.

So, um, if people are calling you things because you read Tolkien, it's sad that they do that, and it's sad that you should care. You're better than that. *kiss kiss*

(I know, it's easy for me to say, I'm out of the hell of high school, but trust me on this one, it almost always gets more interesting afterwards)
Old 10-05-2004, 08:51 PM   #151
Laitoste
Wight

Laitoste has just left Hobbiton.
Shield

Thank you, Lush. You have given me hope. *chants "one more year" under breath*
Old 10-06-2004, 11:55 AM   #152
Mark
Pile O'Bones

Mark has just left Hobbiton.
Ok, we are accused of being geeks and nerds, right? Yes. Now, I just have one question to ask of all of you, whats wrong with being called a geek or a nerd? My friends and I always joke around with each other by calling ourselves geeks, whats wrong with something like that?

The definition of geek is; A carnival performer whose show consists of bizarre acts, such as biting the head off a live chicken.

What a cool thing to be :P

Anyways, when anyone attempts to put me down, by calling me a "geek" or a "nerd" I point and laugh. He is isolated from the wonderful world of fantasy :P His loss.

Just my slice in the pizza
am against the world.
|+|+++++++++++++++++++++++++++|+|
Mark is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-06-2004, 02:37 PM   #153
Encaitare
Bittersweet Symphony

Quote:
The definition of geek is; A carnival performer whose show consists of bizarre acts, such as biting the head off a live chicken.
I guess it would be safe to call the great Ozzy Osbourne a geek, then. Except he liked doves.
Old 10-06-2004, 03:41 PM   #154
elronds_daughter
Ghost Prince of Cardolan

elronds_daughter has just left Hobbiton.
Silmaril duh!

Having taken the GEEK TEST (and scored 25.64103%... pathetic, really), I must declare myself a TOTAL GEEK. (but according to Encaitare's definition, I am more of a dork. but I really prefer geek.) This, however, is not a bad thing. Therefore I have only one thing to say: Embrace your Geek-ism!

Last edited by elronds_daughter; 10-06-2004 at 04:04 PM.
elronds_daughter is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-10-2004, 01:33 PM   #155
Nimrodel_9
Ghost Prince of Cardolan

Nimrodel_9 has just left Hobbiton.
Send a message via MSN to Nimrodel_9
Thumbs up

Yes! I am a geek, and I don`t care that people think that about me. It`s just who I am, and I am not ashamed. I scored 30.57199% Total Geek on the test. *disappointed*
Old 04-16-2005, 06:46 PM   #156
aredhelthewhite
Pile O'Bones

aredhelthewhite has just left Hobbiton.
Geek good Jock bad

OK geeks=conventions-video games-comic books-dungeons and dragons-chess-other
nerd=high maintenance-beeten up by jocks-smart-ya
I have loved lotr for a while along with star wars and sci-fi and anime and hockey and not people and aahh hm and such Well other than that controversy needs to stop between all ofus and those stupid preppy jocky prep jock like people. WE can out number em come on what do ya say.
They'll never come down to our knees NEVER But all we can hope for is that we try and still keep trying till we get old our teeth fall out and that neibor boy across the street will beat up your enemys robotknomes.
to awnser your question geek good Jock bad

P.S. If any other suchpeople read this PLEASE don't suff me in a locker I'm still healing wait no please no anything but that not that AAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHH.....NO NO PLEASE NO WHAT ARE YOU GOING TO DO WITH THAT ........ BBBBBBLLLLLLLLLLEEEEEEEEEEEAAAAAAARRRRRRRRRRGGHHH! !!!!............

END TRANSMITION...
aredhelthewhite is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-01-2005, 11:28 AM   #157
Elentari_Elbereth
Pile O'Bones

Elentari_Elbereth has just left Hobbiton.
Send a message via AIM to Elentari_Elbereth Send a message via MSN to Elentari_Elbereth Send a message via Yahoo to Elentari_Elbereth
Geek and Proud of it.

I response to the first post, Simply liking Spier-Man, LotR, Starwars movies doesn't make you a geek. Take a look at those Orlando Bloom freaks- many of them care nothing for Tolkien or the Lord of the Rings. I say geekness is in the heart

I would possibly classify myself as a geek and a nerd.

I read the hobbit at age 7, and LotR at 8 and 9- and I understood it all!
I still read the books each year, study Quenya in my spare time, etc.. I speak elvish outloud at times and quote from the books and films.
I also like other fantasy and sci-fi things, both geek-categories (books, games.)

And I'm a nerd in school (just ask my friends.. I'm the "smart one".. though I certainly don't think so in my own)

I see "Geek" and "Nerd" as compliments, because there is just nothing interesting about "Ordinary" people. I take pride in geekiness. besides, I agree with an earlier post (forgot who) that it does take brains to understand tolkien. i'd say Geek or Nerd could imply intelligence for that matter

p.s. this is my first post here.. Barrowdowns is such a nice site!

...Who shall see the last evening?
Elentari_Elbereth is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-01-2005, 03:54 PM   #158
Encaitare
Bittersweet Symphony

Quote:
OK geeks=conventions-video games-comic books-dungeons and dragons-chess-other
nerd=high maintenance-beeten up by jocks-smart-ya
Enca....
-likes conventions (although she's never been to one yet)
-likes comic books/graphic novels
-likes RPGs
-likes chess and isn't half bad at it either
-has been known in some circles as "smart"

I guess I'm a dork, a nerd, and a geek, then! Go me!

Quote:
p.s. this is my first post here.. Barrowdowns is such a nice site!
Isn't it, though? Welcome to the site!
Old 05-02-2005, 05:34 PM   #159
Elentari_Elbereth
Pile O'Bones

Elentari_Elbereth has just left Hobbiton.
Send a message via AIM to Elentari_Elbereth Send a message via MSN to Elentari_Elbereth Send a message via Yahoo to Elentari_Elbereth
triple geek!

Thank you! I feel quite welcome here already *smiles*

I agree with Enca, I'd say i'm proud to be a Geek, Nerd, and a Dork!

Actually, I even taught myself to sew and made Eowyn's "shieldmaiden" dress from the films. and I plan to wear it to a convention in the near future

The girls in my class tell me I think too much.. but they only think about one thing :"hot guys". It is beyond me why one can think so much on such a dull subject...

Ha ha! I took the GEEK TEST and scored as a Super Geek. Analta Alasse! Super Geek! I like that title. *imagines a superhero: "super Geek"*

p.s. forgive my quenya grammar

...Who shall see the last evening?
Elentari_Elbereth is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-06-2005, 06:00 PM   #160
Imrahil
Pile O'Bones

Imrahil has just left Hobbiton.
White Tree I'm a Geek

24.65483% - Geek

In some way, everyone is a geek