Visit The *EVEN NEWER* Barrow-Downs Photo Page

Go Back   The Barrow-Downs Discussion Forum > Roleplaying > Elvenhome
User Name
Password
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Today's Posts

Old 05-25-2002, 04:12 PM   #161
Genandra of Mirkwood
Pile O'Bones

Genandra of Mirkwood has just left Hobbiton.
Sting

Thalionyulma- thanks but you guys have enough characters, especially female elves. Anyway I'm enjoying sitting back and reading it! However if there's a need for a character I'd be willing to step in, I'd like to try my hand someday at a human or goblin or something.

[ May 26, 2002: Message edited by: Genandra of Mirkwood ]
Old 05-29-2002, 04:20 AM   #162
Thalionyulma
Shade of Carn Dûm

Thalionyulma has just left Hobbiton.
Sting

Gilthalion,
I once said I'd add a "bad-guy", since you never answered if an RPGer could do multiple characters. Well, here he is! Wazrárz the Crazy... [img]smilies/evil.gif[/img]
Of course, if you don't agree with this, I know its going to be erased. But hey, there's not enough males here... and fewer bad guys too!

But I was thinking of letting somebody "handle" him... if there are any takers! (Genandra, you interested?... you can make him a her if you want!) If not, and you'll allow this... I shall accept this madness happily.

Oh, and I got Rinurion's permission to use his character... w/ a promise that i'd return the character to him when the marching orders come if he still wants to.
(sorry, Rin, if you're reading this, it took this long, was sick and all... and I didn't quite know how to insert your presence in the stroy again.)
Again I know, if Gil doesn't agree with this, its going to be erased. But like I said, there's not enough males here... [img]smilies/biggrin.gif[/img]

Anarya,
shall we make our adventure a bit more interesting? A little suspense... a little "thriller" (well, we have choices of battling wolves, orcs, spiders...what else?) And since Gil had said those strange hooded men sounded interesting, let's bring them back - but who could they be????
Intriguing... [img]smilies/biggrin.gif[/img]

[ May 29, 2002: Message edited by: Thalionyulma ]
Old 05-29-2002, 01:21 PM   #163
Fair Amaryllis
Haunting Spirit

Fair Amaryllis has just left Hobbiton.
Send a message via AIM to Fair Amaryllis
Sting

ok I think I want to go back and get rid of that elf guy in my post but I'm not exactly sure how. Do you all think it might be a good idea to send him in to battle? He could get killed off by an orc or something. Or maybe I should just go back and edit out all the stuff about him in my post? I changed my mind about the other person I want to deal with. [img]smilies/tongue.gif[/img]
Old 05-30-2002, 05:45 AM   #164
Thalionyulma
Shade of Carn Dûm

Sting

Anarya,
I'm running out of ideas what the hooded figures are... sorry the battle was shorter. ummm, i held back from teasing the young elf maid- but if she slips off a tree once more, i'll let Rûdhchamion call her elfling! (just joking!!! [img]smilies/biggrin.gif[/img] ) Should I edit and make the fight longer? [img]smilies/eek.gif[/img]

Amaryllis,
what would you prefer? you'd need the other character's (was this the other elf, Lhunaglar?) interaction if you do continue writing him in your posts, won't you?

Where, oh where are the hobbits & dwarves????

[ May 30, 2002: Message edited by: Thalionyulma ]
Old 05-30-2002, 09:27 AM   #165
Gayahithwen
Wight

Gayahithwen has just left Hobbiton.
Send a message via AIM to Gayahithwen Send a message via MSN to Gayahithwen Send a message via Yahoo to Gayahithwen
Sting

Thalionyulma - I just wanted to say that I think you are doing a great job out there! [img]smilies/smile.gif[/img]

Amaryllis - I don't think you should edit him out of your post - I thought it was rather good! If you really want to get rid of him, let him be killed. In that way, your character will be able to have something to work against.. revenge, or just being a heartbroken young elven maiden.. whatever. I am not the right person to ask for advice - I'm an elf! [img]smilies/smile.gif[/img] "Do not go to the elves for counsel, for they will say both no and yes"

Leighlei/Sauche - What do you think should happen next? I am running out of ideas! I don't really want my beautiful place to be ruined, but if neither you or me can come up with something better, I suggest we'd be attacked by some wild animals.. or something like that.. what do you think?

Thalionyulma.. Kepp out of my way when I'm holding a frying pan or anything else used to cook with!

[ May 30, 2002: Message edited by: Gayahithwen ]
Old 05-30-2002, 01:22 PM   #166
Anarya SilverBranch
Wight

Anarya SilverBranch has just left Hobbiton.
Sting

Thalionyulma, You did a great job on the fight scene, but I have no clue how to describe the strangers. Could you do that please [img]smilies/biggrin.gif[/img]?

[ May 30, 2002: Message edited by: Anarya SilverBranch ]
Old 05-31-2002, 07:47 AM   #167
Thalionyulma
Shade of Carn Dûm

Sting

okay... i still don't know if they're wraiths... I'll wait for the story to go on... let Gilthalion do his magic, er I mean stuff! heheheh

Oh, and Rûdhchamion will be ignoring what's actually in front of him... for now. I must say he finds the young elf maiden a mystery. [img]smilies/wink.gif[/img]

What's happening at Thranduil's realm????
Gaya, i'll keep that in mind! LOL

[ May 31, 2002: Message edited by: Thalionyulma ]
Old 06-02-2002, 07:51 AM   #168
Gayahithwen
Wight

Send a message via AIM to Gayahithwen Send a message via MSN to Gayahithwen Send a message via Yahoo to Gayahithwen
Sting

Ok, I just realised that I don't think I know enough about Mirkwood.. could someone give me some refferences where to look.. I don't want to look through all of my books in search for some information about Mirkwood.. *looks embarrased* I realised that while reading the chapters in The Hobbit where they are captured..

Sauche, any ideas? We could be attacked by giant spiders if you prefer them instead of orcs.. [img]smilies/smile.gif[/img] Or, we could just get back.. or.. something. HELP ME!!! [img]smilies/eek.gif[/img] [img]smilies/eek.gif[/img] !!!
Old 06-02-2002, 02:18 PM   #169
Genandra of Mirkwood
Pile O'Bones

Genandra of Mirkwood has just left Hobbiton.
Sting

Gayahithwen, well I was going to suggest The Hobbit but then I saw you been there done that. [img]smilies/smile.gif[/img] So...there are frustratingly few detailed references that I have found. Some description in the Sil in the section on the Rings of Power. Also some info in appendices to the chapter about Galadriel and Celeborn in Unfinished Tales. These are "The Silvan Elves and Their Speech" and "The Sindarin Princes of the Silvan Elves." Here's a sampler:
"The Silvan Elves hid themselves in woodland fastnesses beyond the Misty Mountains, and became small and scattered peoples, hardly to be distinguished from Avari; but they still remembered that they were in origin Eldar, members of the Third Clan, and they welcomed those of the Noldor and especially the Sindar who did not pass over the Sea but migrated eastward...Under the leadership of these they became again ordered folk and increased in wisdom. Thranduil father of Legolas of the Nine Walkers was Sindarin, and that tongue was used in his house, though not by all his folk."
I wonder if there is an example somewhere in myth or legend of a forest kingdom that Tolkien drew upon? I can't think of any off the top of my head but if there is one it might give creative inspiration.

[ June 02, 2002: Message edited by: Genandra of Mirkwood ]
Old 06-03-2002, 12:18 AM   #170
Gayahithwen
Wight

Sting

Thank you, Genandra, that helped a lot.. When reading those chapters I suddenly realised that the elves serving in the kings household are behaving just like mortal men.. Might explain why Gaya is so lazy, though ^_^

Leiglei/Sauche, I'm waiting.. I can't do very much without your assistance.. after all, you are the warrior elf, while I am simply a daydreaming kitchen elf.. remember?
Old 06-03-2002, 08:06 AM   #171
Thalionyulma
Shade of Carn Dûm

Sting

Hey I just realized... Anarya and Rudhchamion are still trailing Micanar... and the rest of the elves and hobbit and dwarves are .....!? *groan*

Well, I hope Gilthalion comes in soon! I don't know exactly what is going to happen to the two, and exactly WHERE are they headed. At the mean time I guess Rûdhchamion is now noticing the young elf maid is made of tougher stuff... among other things. [img]smilies/tongue.gif[/img]

[b]PEOPLE, PLEASE Post![b/]

*Sigh*... I guess everyone's busy w/ the (football/World Cup) game and vacation coming up.... [img]smilies/frown.gif[/img]
Old 06-03-2002, 08:08 AM   #172
Thalionyulma
Shade of Carn Dûm

Sting

Hey I just realized... Anarya and Rudhchamion are still trailing Micanar... and the rest of the elves and hobbit and dwarves are .....!? *groan*

Well, I hope Gilthalion comes in soon! I don't know exactly what is going to happen to the two, and exactly WHERE are they headed. At the mean time I guess Rûdhchamion is now noticing the young elf maid is made of tougher stuff... among other things. [img]smilies/tongue.gif[/img]

PEOPLE, PLEASE Post!

*Sigh*... I guess everyone's busy w/ the (football/World Cup) game and vacation coming up.... [img]smilies/frown.gif[/img]
Old 06-04-2002, 09:38 PM   #173
LúthienTinúviel
Haunting Spirit

LúthienTinúviel has just left Hobbiton.
Send a message via ICQ to LúthienTinúviel Send a message via AIM to LúthienTinúviel
Sting

I've been posting, but I'm sorta stuck right now. [img]smilies/frown.gif[/img] You know, facing my Doom and all. Gil sure was mean to Tinuiel. [img]smilies/rolleyes.gif[/img] Hopefully soon I'll get to report to Legolas, and we can get some orders.
from dawn to dusk, from sun to sea.

http://www.thereandbackagain.net
Old 06-05-2002, 05:12 AM   #174
Thalionyulma
Shade of Carn Dûm

Sting

Tinuiel,
actually the "sub-plot" w/c Gilthalion gave you and Mornovarion is an exellent one... there are several ways to manipulate the story, and leads to whatever the main plot may be! Its why the dark elf Rûdhchamion mentioned it several times. Your storyline actually supports the subplot Anarya and Rûdhchamion are in (and perhaps that of Amyrillis as well).
All the situation ALL our characters are in supports one another... that's what makes this RPG story very interesting. And we can still do a lot of things with it.

Remember folks, Gil told us to avoid getting stuck in a corner where we won't be able to get out of! [img]smilies/biggrin.gif[/img]

Its one reason I think Gil is great at being a moderator. He guides us, not dictating what course we should take. It's where our imagination comes in that puts the fun in all this - eventually unfolding the adventure!

Hey! The pensive kitchen elf and the wild child are hitting it off! (Sauche, Gaya CAN get pretty wild when she holds a pan and rolling pin! j/k [img]smilies/tongue.gif[/img] )
... and what's this??? Amaryllis stumbling in where the two elf maidens are?

Things I and Rûdhchamion are pondering at the moment (that may help those who are stuck w/ their character's situation).... 1) who are those strange hooded creatures and where did they come from? 2)silver coin w/ an emblem of the white hand(?) 3)why is there an increase of activities from outsiders 4) what is the slaying of the dark elf's kin connected in all this? 5) what is Mornovarion's connection w/ the unknown enemy? 6) what is Micanar's part in all this... is he just a pawn, or could he be part of a trap to dislodge Thranduil?

Now... where ARE the hobbits and dwarves??? and what possible connection will they add to this already intriguing story.... and what of that elf maiden lost in the wild (the one attacked by the draugs).

Okay.... enough babbling on my part and on to posting! LOL [img]smilies/biggrin.gif[/img]

[ June 05, 2002: Message edited by: Thalionyulma ]
Old 06-05-2002, 07:23 PM   #175
Fair Amaryllis
Haunting Spirit

Fair Amaryllis has just left Hobbiton.
Send a message via AIM to Fair Amaryllis
Tolkien

Sauche and Gaya:

Are you guys going to help amaryllis? She is just sitting ther on the forest floor covered in mud with a torn up dress sobbing. [img]smilies/smile.gif[/img] Just wondering.
Old 06-06-2002, 03:20 AM   #176
Thalionyulma
Shade of Carn Dûm

Sting

Hello GreatWarg,
interesting sub-story you've put in. Maybe Gilthalion will allow it (if he hasn't seen it yet). Too bad your white pup (awww, why not silver?) is too far from where Anarya and Rûdhchamion are (the dark elf is quite fond of animals, as all elves do!)... but of course you didn't specify your exact location. Although you mentioned Rivendell... why would they need to be in or pass Mirkwood?

Anarya,
Rûdhchamion won't be familiar w/ Saruman's symbol. He and his kind has lived far from the "civilized" communities and do not often mingle w/ outsiders. Your character will probably have more knowledge than he on this matter... although of course both of them may both be ignorant of the symbol. Ummm, shall we rescue the pup? he might come in handy! [img]smilies/biggrin.gif[/img]

[ June 06, 2002: Message edited by: Thalionyulma ]
Old 06-06-2002, 11:50 AM   #177
Mayla Took
Wight

Mayla Took has just left Hobbiton.
Send a message via AIM to Mayla Took
Ring

Whew! I am sorry for not writing for such a long time! I have been out of the country for these last months without a computer! I am still avaliable to write for the HObbits and Dwarves if you would still like me to. If not, I will not get mad. Just let me know what you would like me to do!
Bilbo to Merry and Pippin

"Fool of a Took! This is a serious journey, not a hobbit walking-party. Throw yourself in next time, and then you will be no further nuisance. Now be quiet!"
Gandalf to Pippin in Moria

E-mail me at mailto:ThirdAgeHobbit@hotmail.comThirdAgeHobbit@hotmail.com</A>
Oh, and please rate me. THANKS!
Old 06-06-2002, 01:40 PM   #178
Anarya SilverBranch
Wight

Sting

A PUPPY!!!! I WANT A PUPPY! Oh Gil, can we keep him! Pppplllleeeeaaassseeee!!! I'll feed him and take him for walks, and name him Spot! [img]smilies/biggrin.gif[/img]

[ June 06, 2002: Message edited by: Anarya SilverBranch ]
Old 06-07-2002, 05:06 AM   #179
Thalionyulma
Shade of Carn Dûm

Sting

Anarya
okay! The elf maiden has got her wish! We help the pup! [img]smilies/biggrin.gif[/img]

But you help w/ the fighting this time!!! LOL
And Khelek, show us what you've got!!!
[img]smilies/smile.gif[/img]
Old 06-07-2002, 10:56 AM   #180
Leighlei
Haunting Spirit

Leighlei has just left Hobbiton.
Send a message via AIM to Leighlei
Silmaril

Alright, we can be attacked by a few rogue and wandering orcs that like ... are wandering all hatefully thru Mirkwood. U start the attack, Im not having a good time here, when will I get to meet back up with the men and crap? Arent me and the dark elf supposed to become friends? ~winkwink~ we should all go on an adventure or something.
Old 06-07-2002, 06:18 PM   #181
Anarya SilverBranch
Wight

Sting

Yeah! We get to keep the puppy! Yippee!!!
I believe, Thalionyulma, anarya has definently developed a thing for rudhchamion
[img]smilies/biggrin.gif[/img]
Old 06-07-2002, 06:41 PM   #182
GreatWarg
Shade of Carn Dûm

GreatWarg has just left Hobbiton.
Question

Thalionyulma
No fighting wolves!!!!!!! And sry if I intruded on this whole thing. Erm, I haven't exactly figured out what I'm going to do. Just flowing in with the whole story...

The Rivendell was, which I believed, was perhaps for interest. You know, making one believe something would be wrong with Rivendell. Perhaps be besieged? Anyways, it was meant to be a side story.

Anarya
Don't name me Spot!!!!!!!

Gilthalion
Interesting plot.. but some characters had just mysteriously... vanished...
Old 06-08-2002, 06:31 AM   #183
Thalionyulma
Shade of Carn Dûm

Sting

Mayla Took,
Welcome Back, hobbit! We have all been waiting for you! Please post!!!! and what about your dwarven friends? also, the elf lass you were to rescue is waiting too, I believe. [img]smilies/biggrin.gif[/img]

Gaya and Sauche,
aren't you elf maidens going to take notice of Amaryllis? Hmmmm, maybe Legolas will have something for you when he gets back!

GreatWarg,
nice to have you on board! But Gilthalion is still missing in action. Good idea though.... just go w/ the flow of the story! Coz we don't know the main plot yet.
Gil will tell us when he comes in... he is going to have a job w/ editing though! hahahaha.

Anarya,
the dark elf doesn't mind! the young elf maiden is starting to get his attention... it may take a few posts until he may admit it though. [img]smilies/smile.gif[/img]

Wonder what happened to Tinuiel and Mornovarion? and Novannon?
Old 06-08-2002, 06:55 AM   #184
Gayahithwen
Wight

Sting

Gee.. first I am alone for AGES and then, as soon as I can't get onto a computer for three days all you people start posting again! Yikes!

Fair Amaryllis - You know, Sauche and Gaya got out in the forest right after the councel where you saw your "friend".. I don't think we'll be at the exactly same spot a WEEK later, as you said.. *ahem* but I'm coming to your rescue!

Sauche - Since the poor elven maiden has stumbled across here, we really ought to help her back to the castel.. right? that doesn't mean we can't be attacked by some foul creatures as well.. [img]smilies/smile.gif[/img] But it's up to you to decide wheter we will be attacked by them or not.. ok?

GreatWarg - Welcome to the RPG! Great to have a different character here! A little cute pup was exactly what was missing here, you know! [img]smilies/smile.gif[/img]

Rûdchamion - what's going on between you and Anarya? It's quite obvious what Anarya is feeling for you, but what does the dark elf feel for the elven maiden, that is what everybody is curious about!

LoL, well, after posting this much I better get back to posting in the RPG! Take care!
Old 06-08-2002, 01:47 PM   #185
Anarya SilverBranch
Wight

Sting

Ok Greatwarg, I wouldn't name you spot [img]smilies/biggrin.gif[/img]
Old 06-08-2002, 03:36 PM   #186
GreatWarg
Shade of Carn Dûm

Question

ty Anarya, for not naming me Spot. It's a little genetic heredity called 'albinoism,' I believe. I have no spots. [img]smilies/biggrin.gif[/img]
Old 06-09-2002, 08:03 AM   #187
Taralphiel
Ghost Prince of Cardolan

Taralphiel has just left Hobbiton.
Send a message via MSN to Taralphiel
Tolkien

I know im leaving this REALLY late but i really like your rpg and would like to join.
My character
name: Taralphiel
race: human
height: 5 8
background:Im a wanderer, and have been to many places. Parents died when i was very young. I know little of middle earth politics but when im attacked defend myself with a sword and dagger.
I wander with a long hood covering my face. I seem to be able to choose the just cause.

Anything you want to add that would be great! Im new to this so ill take any advice.
Thanks!!! [img]smilies/smile.gif[/img]

[ June 09, 2002: Message edited by: Taralphiel ]

[ June 09, 2002: Message edited by: Taralphiel ]
Old 06-09-2002, 09:54 AM   #188
Gayahithwen
Wight

Sting

Well, first of all I want to say welcome to the BarrowDowns, Taralphiel. After that, I give you some kind of advice.. You haven't chosen a *very* common character - a human girl - but she still is a shieldmaiden, so I would say your chances of getting into the RPG aren't to great - but they are there, and I am not the person that judges..
If you really, really want to get into the RPG, you should make up a male character, preferably an elf, or someone similar.. we could really use one of those! But hey - don't listen to me, I'm way to tired to be for any good use.. come back in the morning when I've had abou 4 hours of good sleep.. then I might be able to help you!

What?? I thought Spot was a good name! Or something in that direction anyway! Funny that you jsut gave him that name, though.. Nothing like "white" or anything.. [img]smilies/tongue.gif[/img] strange, strange....

Ok, GreatWarg, corrected the grammar error/made myself more clearer so you'll understand me.. better? [img]smilies/tongue.gif[/img]

[ June 12, 2002: Message edited by: Gayahithwen ]
Old 06-09-2002, 12:07 PM   #189
GreatWarg
Shade of Carn Dûm

Sting

Gayahithwen
No, no, no... I'm white, remember? Khelek means "ice" in the Elven tongue, so I thought it'd be apropriate.

Anarya
What next? Where are we going?
Old 06-09-2002, 12:09 PM   #190
GreatWarg
Shade of Carn Dûm

Sting

Taralphiel

WELCOME TO THE BARROWDOWNS! Hope you enjoy being dead with the rest of us! And yea, try choosing a character that is unusual... like lookie me! Im a wolf! No one has ever considered being one in Mirkwood! *bounces around the room* BOING!
Old 06-09-2002, 12:11 PM   #191
GreatWarg
Shade of Carn Dûm

Question

Gayahithwen
Erm - you messed up in that para. Gaya. What gaya meant was: You seem to have chosen a very common character, so your chances of getting into an RPG aren't all that great. We want a variety of characters, all of them unique.
Old 06-09-2002, 06:46 PM   #192
Anarya SilverBranch
Wight

Sting

You know Greatwarg, you could have just said that all in just one post [img]smilies/biggrin.gif[/img]
I don't know where we are off to next, I guess I'll leave that up to Thalion.
Old 06-10-2002, 05:27 AM   #193
Taralphiel
Ghost Prince of Cardolan

Taralphiel has just left Hobbiton.
Send a message via MSN to Taralphiel
Tolkien

Thanks for your advice guys!!!
Um... I think i might have trouble writing as a male, hmmmmm. Well i guess i have to get in first so maybe Gil will have some suggestions? Im really stumped.
Thanks for your warm welcome! [img]smilies/tongue.gif[/img]
Old 06-10-2002, 06:22 AM   #194
Thalionyulma
Shade of Carn Dûm

Sting

Quote:
I don't know where we are off to next, I guess I'll leave that up to Thalion.
Anarya and GreatWarg
What do you mean its up to me???? We’re in this together! Is it my fault we got to go south to Dol Goldur??? I couldn’t think of any other “interesting” place…hahahaha [img]smilies/biggrin.gif[/img]

I wish Micanar/Thenamir would post! [img]smilies/frown.gif[/img] Heck, I wish Gilthalion would check in!!!

Myla Took,
when are you going hop in the story again? No word from that part of Mirkwood yet! [img]smilies/smile.gif[/img]

Tinuiel and Mornovarion,
Hey that’s great! Post more! The dark elf and Anarya may meet the nasties who captured Mornovarion! I like how Tinuiel tried to comfort Morno… what more horrors will the two share as the tortured elf remembers? And will Morno’s story show some clue who the Unnamed enemy is?

Our story is starting to unravel!

Hmmmm… I got to post more on Rin’s elf and that Orc. (Hey Gil hasn’t said anything yet so I’m posting them).

Tara,
welcome! And like my fellow RPGers said…. If you want to jump in…. make your char. interesting, make her/him unique. Each character supports the others.
Post and we’ll check it out… but no promises! Gilthalion is the Boss here! A suggestion on your character… maybe he/she can team up w/ Myla the Hobbit or get captured by the orc (since my orc is a late entry too!). What do you think people?
Old 06-10-2002, 12:37 PM   #195
Mayla Took
Wight

Mayla Took has just left Hobbiton.
Send a message via AIM to Mayla Took
Ring

Don't worry! I'm not dead. I thought up a little 'twist' to the story, but I am leaving it a little open ended so we can form it into what we need! I will finish my post ASAP!!
Bilbo to Merry and Pippin

"Fool of a Took! This is a serious journey, not a hobbit walking-party. Throw yourself in next time, and then you will be no further nuisance. Now be quiet!"
Gandalf to Pippin in Moria

E-mail me at mailto:ThirdAgeHobbit@hotmail.comThirdAgeHobbit@hotmail.com</A>
Oh, and please rate me. THANKS!
Old 06-10-2002, 01:13 PM   #196
Anarya SilverBranch
Wight

Sting

Sorry Thalion. I didn't mean for it to come out that way. I had just had a bad day and I wasn't really up for anything. If I snapped at anyone else, I'm sorry there too! [img]smilies/frown.gif[/img]

And children, if anyone in real life tells you that they think their dog is talking to them, just run the other way and DON'T stop [img]smilies/biggrin.gif[/img]
Old 06-10-2002, 06:00 PM   #197
GreatWarg
Shade of Carn Dûm

Question

Should I run from you Anarya? You seem to think I can talk, and I'm a wolf, which is close enough to a dog. Hehe.

Anarya
Where is Rud anyways? He seems to have a clear idea of where we're going.
Old 06-10-2002, 08:17 PM   #198
LúthienTinúviel
Haunting Spirit

LúthienTinúviel has just left Hobbiton.
Send a message via ICQ to LúthienTinúviel Send a message via AIM to LúthienTinúviel
Sting

Glad you like, Thalion. Course, I've got no earthly clue what's going on. But it's more fun like that, eh?

Sheesh...Mornovaion and Tinuiel are having quite the miserable time.

Hey Morno. So far I've just been posting things that basically repeat what you've said from Tinuiel's point of view. I don't know whether you've got something up your sleeve, or whether you're playing this as much by ear as I am. Do I have any leave to elaborate on my own, or shall I follow your lead?
from dawn to dusk, from sun to sea.

http://www.thereandbackagain.net
Old 06-11-2002, 10:10 PM   #199
Thalionyulma
Shade of Carn Dûm

Sting

Anarya
I think it should be me who should apologize! I believe it was I the one who snapped at you and Khelek. [img]smilies/frown.gif[/img] Probably stemming from hearing a dog talking to me a day ago and now need to get my brain examined (as most people said in the chatsite... I am a “little” crazy, heheheh)! [img]smilies/tongue.gif[/img]
And I hope you don't mind if I post that your character can sometimes "hear" Rûdhchamion converse w/ his animal "friends". I could edit that if you want me too. [img]smilies/smile.gif[/img]

GreatWarg,
me ? Have a clear idea? Hehehe... you’re the first EVER to say I have a clear idea of any sorts! Ask Gayahithwen, she often has to hit me w/ a frying pan to get me back to my senses! [img]smilies/biggrin.gif[/img]

Tinuiel
you and Mornovarion are doing great. Your posts are complimenting one another’s... it was a big challenge that Gilthalion had thrown at both of you. A challenge I think you both are now meeting. You can do so much w/ Mornovarion’s “flashback”. You can even shed a light to the strange “hooded figures”, the going ons down south of Mirkwood, etc.

Actually, I had hoped earlier on in the RPG that another would do the leading. Now we are all writing as the story goes based on what each one of our fellow RPGer has written. (I said my group was going to Dol Goldur because it was what Legolas/Gilthalion had hinted.)
But it makes the story suspenseful doesn’t it? Not one of us knows where the story is leading to.
But I believe once Boss Gilthalion comes in, he may spring a few suprises to keep us on our toes! I wish Micanar would post, too. I don’t know if and when Micanar and Rudhchamion should come face to face if they will be battling. Which one will “survive”?

Now, on to posting!

[ June 12, 2002: Message edited by: Thalionyulma ]
Old 06-12-2002, 08:31 AM   #200
Gayahithwen
Wight

Sting

Thalion, the chatters said I missed you with ten minutes! grrrr.... Then I didn't have time to hit you in the head with a frying pan.. [img]smilies/tongue.gif[/img]

Ok, anyway, we are back in the castle, me, Amaryllis and Sauche. I don't know where Sauche is, though.. I just know the fact that I've been scolded by the kitchenmaster and that my dress is ruined! It wasn't a very nice dress though, so do not worry.. In the hurry, I suddenly realised Gaya might have a little bit of a temper, though.. as long as it is people on the same heriachal level as herself..

Gayahithwen is holding a frying pan and looking carefully at a certain point on Thalions head

Be careful if I'd ever advance in the hierarchy, though.. i might become dangerous then!