Password
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Today's Posts

Old 10-26-2003, 02:07 AM   #81
piosenniel
Desultory Dwimmerlaik

piosenniel is a guest of Tom Bombadil.
Sting

For General Reference:

NCE, NPC, and NCC refer to characters that are brought into a game and are not controlled or played by a single player. They can usually be used as needed by any player.
Old 10-27-2003, 02:13 PM   #82
Meneltarmacil
Ghost Prince of Cardolan

Location: The bottom of the ocean, discussing philosophy with a giant squid
Meneltarmacil is a guest of Tom Bombadil.
Eye

Quote:
especially if one plucks him from an inconvenient and troublesome predictament on the way to Eodwine.
I see what you mean. [img]smilies/wink.gif[/img] [img]smilies/biggrin.gif[/img]

Though I'm not sure how grateful he'll be...
Old 10-27-2003, 02:48 PM   #83
littlemanpoet
Itinerant Songster

littlemanpoet is battling Black Riders on Weathertop.littlemanpoet is battling Black Riders on Weathertop.
Sting

I guess I don't really have a problem with others using Doderic as long as they do so in keeping with the role he's been given by Elora and me. It probably would help to have that fleshed out, so here goes:

Doderic Brandybuck is Meriadoc's first cousin, and his "right hand Hobbit" in the affairs of Buckland. Doderic resembles Merry in ways one might expect of first cousins. Doderic is serious and businesslike, having a high regard for his first cousin. He is level headed and can tend toward curtness when he feels time is slipping away quickly. Like his first cousin, good manners come second nature to him, and he is respectful of all free peoples according to their likes, as much as he knows them. His goal is to make sure every one in the search party understands what their goals are, and make sure they have a clearly defined leader and enough provisions. Doderic will stay at The Prancing Pony, waiting for the search party's return.

Elora, if there's anything I'm missing, please include it.

[ October 27, 2003: Message edited by: littlemanpoet ]
Old 10-27-2003, 04:31 PM   #84
Elora
Shade of Carn Dûm

Elora has just left Hobbiton.
Silmaril

I think you've covered it well, LMP. [img]smilies/smile.gif[/img]

Thank you for that.

Has anyone heard from Lumiel lately? If you know anything, please P.M me. [img]smilies/smile.gif[/img]
Characters: Rosmarin: Lady of Cardolan; Lochared: Vagabond of Dunland; Simra: Daughter of Khand; Naiore: Lady of the Sweet Swan; Menecin: Bard of the Singing Seas; Vanwe: Lost Maiden; Ronnan: Lord of Thieves; and, Uien of the Twilight
Old 10-27-2003, 04:47 PM   #85
Alatariel Telemnar
Shade of Carn Dûm

Alatariel Telemnar has just left Hobbiton.
Send a message via AIM to Alatariel Telemnar
Sting

Quote:
She leant to whisper to her roan gelding in soft elvish words that elicited a whicker of pleasure from Thalion.
I hope no one minds me asking, but did they do that to horses then?

'Poor ye. Ye're tied to someone who's been photographed trying to shave their hand... My condolences.'
Old 10-27-2003, 05:19 PM   #86
Elora
Shade of Carn Dûm

Sting

Indeed Elves did speak to their horses.

For example, In the Fellowship of the Ring, Glorfindel urged his horse, "Noro lim, Asfaloth, noro lim!"

That was an invective (command) to ride on, spoken in Sindarin and the horse responded by doing exactly so. The Elvish bond with nature, plants and animals, seems to be one that enables such things.

Based on that precedent, I thought it fair that Uien would praise her horse and her horse would respond well pleased, either by her words or her tone. However, even did that precedent not exist, horses are perfectly able to respond to the tone of our words according to their own mood at the time.

Hope that makes sense, Alatariel. [img]smilies/smile.gif[/img]

(Personally, I've never been blessed with such a sweet natured horse as Thallion. Mine have always been sturdy, hard working stock horses that very much dislike working and hence consider it their duty to discourage you to work them. Becomes a bit of a challenge for them over the years, bless them. I swear the treasures giggle and laugh when one scheme is sucessful and they slip out of a day's mustering.

Still, they know when you're happy and when you're not and they respond in their own unmistakeable way. [img]smilies/wink.gif[/img] )
Characters: Rosmarin: Lady of Cardolan; Lochared: Vagabond of Dunland; Simra: Daughter of Khand; Naiore: Lady of the Sweet Swan; Menecin: Bard of the Singing Seas; Vanwe: Lost Maiden; Ronnan: Lord of Thieves; and, Uien of the Twilight
Old 10-27-2003, 05:38 PM   #87
Alatariel Telemnar
Shade of Carn Dûm

Sting

I think you misunderstood what I was asking there, maybe I should have reworded it... I was referring to the word 'gelding', isnt that a horse that has been fixed so it can not reproduce? or have I gotten really mixed up? the question was, did they fix horses then?

[ October 27, 2003: Message edited by: Alatariel Telemnar ]

'Poor ye. Ye're tied to someone who's been photographed trying to shave their hand... My condolences.'
Old 10-27-2003, 05:56 PM   #88
Esgallhugwen
Ghost Prince of Cardolan

Esgallhugwen has just left Hobbiton.
The Eye

They probably did fix horses then. But I don't think the Elves would do that (or the Rohirrim for that matter) to their horses unless of course they got the horse from somwhere else. Because Elves as Elora said are in-tuned with nature and I don't think they'd want to disrupt what is natural. Hope that answers your question [img]smilies/smile.gif[/img]

Edit: and yes a gelding is a fixed stallion

[ October 27, 2003: Message edited by: Esgallhugwen ]
Old 10-27-2003, 06:00 PM   #89
Elora
Shade of Carn Dûm

Sting

Ah, yes I did misunderstand.

I do believe that it may well have been practise amongst the Edain to manage their horses as such. They may have kept stallions for breeding and war horses, but also they would have required horses for other things that perhaps a stallion is less suited to than say a mare or gelding.

Uien obtained her horse from a trader in the Shire. It was likely she obtained a horse raised by Men. I've yet to come across any literature that discusses in detail the horse management practices of Elves or Men that would suggest otherwise.

I'm sure Rohan and the Elves have unique practices, for both normal horses and Mearas, but I've to find any specific discusion of that, and it's not applicable to Uien's non-Elvish non-Rohirrim horse bought in the Shire from a trader that visited the Green Dragon Inn.

In my opinion, it's likely that Men managed their horses in such a way as to have mares, geldings and stallions, as there's sound practical reasons to do so.

I'm happy to revise this if it becomes evident that there were no such things as geldings in Middle-earth.

[img]smilies/smile.gif[/img]

Hopefully, that answers your question.
Old 10-27-2003, 06:02 PM   #90
Alatariel Telemnar
Shade of Carn Dûm

Sting

Ah, well that explains a lot of things.. I was just unsure if they did that then...

Old 10-27-2003, 08:04 PM   #91
Lumiel

Lumiel has just left Hobbiton.
Sting

I must apologize to everyone about my not posting! I had no control over it, but I feel horrible still! I hate doing that, it's one of the worst things to do in an RP!!!

*Smacks head several times over...this has occurred previously as well...*

Hopefully the circumstances that led to my predicament will not repeat themselves in the near future...

Again, I apologize profusely, especially to Elora and littlemanpoet.

[img]smilies/frown.gif[/img] [img]smilies/confused.gif[/img] [img]smilies/frown.gif[/img]
Old 10-28-2003, 06:17 AM   #92
Elora
Shade of Carn Dûm

Sting

I'm just glad and relieved to see you're still with us Lumiel. [img]smilies/biggrin.gif[/img]

Great post and welcome aboard. [img]smilies/smile.gif[/img]
Old 10-28-2003, 02:35 PM   #93
Meneltarmacil
Ghost Prince of Cardolan

Eye

I thought that Falowik didn't want to be the leader and it now seems like it's between him and Falco. Did my character disappear or something!? I really want to know...
Old 10-28-2003, 05:22 PM   #94
Elora
Shade of Carn Dûm

Sting

Erm, I didn't read it like that myself.

I thought Doderic was conveying the Master of Buckland's thoughts on the matter, but Falowik remained unaltered in his wishes to not lead.

So that left Falco and your character. Falco is of the opinion that he and only he could lead, even though that would disasterous for the group. Uien thinks Falowik would make a fine leader and takes umbrage at Falco's insults.

So, to me, seems like your character is the only one willing to lead the group that will not lead them into disaster.

[img]smilies/smile.gif[/img]
Old 10-28-2003, 05:38 PM   #95
littlemanpoet
Itinerant Songster

littlemanpoet is battling Black Riders on Weathertop.littlemanpoet is battling Black Riders on Weathertop.
1420!

Lumiel's latest post, enjoyable as it is, is mistaken in one regard, as Meneltarmacil (did I get that right?) has suggested: the leadership of the group is still not decided. Falowik has indeed reluctantly allowed himself to be nominated for the job, but even in the act of doing so has reminded the group of Thoronmir's obvious ability and willingness. His words seem to have gotten lost in Falco's hyperventilations. :P

So go ahead and post for Thoronmir as if the issue isn't yet decided. And Lumiel should edit her post to that effect. Okay everybody?
Old 10-28-2003, 08:16 PM   #96
Lumiel

Sting

I fixed my post and added Lumiel's vote as soon as I realized that we were casting votes...sorry it's short but I have to get offline right now so I don't have time to fix it up as I'd like. I'll upgrade it tomorrow hopefully.
Old 10-28-2003, 09:35 PM   #97
Imladris
Tears of the Phoenix

Imladris has just left Hobbiton.
Tolkien

I don't know if this bothers anyone, but as you know, I've posted rather...frequently...for secondary characters. I am doing this to reveal character. If this is bothersome, please let me know.

Old 10-29-2003, 05:34 AM   #98
Elora
Shade of Carn Dûm

Silmaril

I'm sure that should be fine, Imladris. It's good to define and reveal character both for other writers and for those reading along.

So long as we all remain at the approximately same time/day for our characters in the main, I can foresee no issues.
Old 10-30-2003, 04:18 PM   #99
Elora
Shade of Carn Dûm

Silmaril

OK, great work everyone. [img]smilies/biggrin.gif[/img]

It's time to wrap up the leadership vote so we can move the story along. I thought the party would set out at first light the following day.

That means you have a free day for your character, in a manner of speaking.

Could anyone who has yet to vote, and Meneltarmacil, please post for your character so we can move on?

Thanks, folks. [img]smilies/smile.gif[/img]
Old 10-30-2003, 04:46 PM   #100
Elora
Shade of Carn Dûm

Sting

Here's the plot outline, which I thought might be helpful. This outline is a guide which we'll use to move our story along and keep on track.

Meetings
  • Characters arrive at Prancing Pony and word of the search party to be formed reaches those at the inn courtesy of Falowik and the Master of Buckland's Second, Doderic Brandybuck. - [/I]DONE[/I]
  • A party is formed of the disparite races, and the beginnings of both friendship and conflict begin. Not everyone will get along amicably. Each joins the party for their own reasons. Meneltarmacil is chosen as leader, and in that some differences emerge. - [b][I]WE ARE HERE

Journey into the Wilds
  • The party sets out, provisioned, to search the surrounding lands, heading west and north towards the Hills.
  • The party follows the Brandywine River, observing the ban on travel through the Shire, uncovering a disturbing lack of trail and signs. Doubt as to whether Falowik really saw what he did begins.
  • Whilst in the open land of the downs, the party undergoes it's first night attack. In the dark, chaos and confusion reign supreme. Doubt arises as to whether the source of aggression comes from within the group or from the mysterious men that were said by Falowik to have attacked Eodwine.
  • Falco suspects Falowik and his "cohorts" are responsible for the night attack but says nothing for the moment as he lacks proof. He resolves to watch even closer.

Foul deeds will out
  • They reach Deadman's Dike and discover old signs of camp amid the ruins of Fornost. Disturbing evidence comes to light of those that made use of those ruins. (the remains of missing scouts, Rangers and messengers but not Eodwine)
  • The extent of danger is realised too late for the party to withdraw and summon more assistance. It is now ominously evident that they are dealing with something far more sinister than rougish bandits, although what precisely is still unknown to them all.

Wandering the Ruins of Men
  • The party strikes west now, making for the Emyn Uial (Evendim Hills). They begin to discover the true extent of the menace in the north, but still do not know if Eodwine is alive or dead.
  • A schism splits the party. One group thinks it would be wiser to return to Bree now whilst they still can and muster a force. The other refuses to leave Eodwine out there, the memory of the discovery at Fornost too vivid in their minds. The party decides to push on.
  • The enemy has detected the party's presence at Fornost (Deadman's Dike) and now hunts them in a concerted, organised method.
  • Those who press on, push towards Annuminas and Lake Nenuial. There they find the central settlement camp of the mysterous villian. The Emyn Uial are infested with a warren of murderous fiends. It is worse than even their darkest fears. The group is beset and the schism worsens under the pressure.

Valour in Desolate Places
  • A few believe that Eodwine must be located, somewhere in the ruins of Annuminas, despite the peril. They locate him with much difficulty, given the terrain and the danger, and unaware of whether he is dead or alive, resolve to bring him out and make a hard strike against the brigands and evil Men that are responsible for so much violence in the north.
  • They launch a raid, a small number against many, alone in the wilderness. Their aim is to retrieve Eodwine and incur lasting damage to the villians however they may. Not everyone in the group agrees, some have grave misgivings such that they ponder about turning back even then to seek more help. This goes far beyond the Master of Buckland's writ.
  • The raid very nearly ends disasterously. The party is split, some managing to escape and others forced to take temporary shelter in the Evendim Hills around Annuminas. The enemy hunts them with a vengeance. They flee back, through the hostile lands with either an alive and very injured Eodwine or his body, in a desperate flight, attempting to meet each other again. The only thing likely is that they will each meet their deaths.

The Longest Road is that taken home
  • Not all may emerge, depending on skirmishes and encounters with an enemy now intent on not letting word of their presence and numbers reach the Thain.
  • Those that do survive flee to Bree in desperate flight. The Master of Buckland, aware of strife roused, is ready to receive their report.
  • Once in Bree, their part of the venture is over. Injured, weary and heart sore after so much evil, The Master of Buckland stands them down with thanks. With his allies, he can move against the threat within the Evendim Hills.
Old 10-31-2003, 04:42 PM   #101
Nurumaiel
Vice of Twilight

Nurumaiel has just left Hobbiton.
Shield

I hope this is not too much of a problem, but I'm not going to be able to be active on the RPG for a few days. One of the youngest children in the family is in the hospital, you see. Feel free to use my character as you think appropriate, just so long as you stick to his personality. [img]smilies/smile.gif[/img] If anyone would like to actually play him during my absence, please feel free, on the condition I already mentioned. I am extremely sorry for any inconvenience.
Old 10-31-2003, 06:44 PM   #102
Elora
Shade of Carn Dûm

Sting

Nurumaiel, I'm sorry to hear about your news. [img]smilies/frown.gif[/img] I'm sending my best thoughts and wishes to you.

Of course we will look after your character for you and look forward to you rejoining us when you are able to.

Take care. [img]smilies/smile.gif[/img]
Old 10-31-2003, 08:48 PM   #103
littlemanpoet
Itinerant Songster

Pipe

I apologize in advance for my impatience in posting a plot-moving post. I do hope Meneltarmacil shows up soon; I certainly don't want to have to think about writing in Thoronmir's absence from the search party just when we're getting started! [img]smilies/eek.gif[/img]
Old 10-31-2003, 10:00 PM   #104
Meneltarmacil
Ghost Prince of Cardolan

Eye

You won't have to, since I just posted. I'm sorry for the delay, but I was just waiting for all the votes to come in.
Old 11-01-2003, 02:15 PM   #105
Alatariel Telemnar
Shade of Carn Dûm

Sting

Some people have spelt Finëwen's name with a regular e, and I just wanted to tell everyone how to get to ë ... I dont mind, but Finewen might be considered as whole different name from Finëwen... so to get the ë you hold down the ALT key, then press 0235 on the number keys to your right, if your keyboard is a standard keyboard.... after pressing the numbers 0235, let go of ALT, and you should have the ë ...

just letting everyone know... [img]smilies/smile.gif[/img]

Old 11-01-2003, 03:49 PM   #106
Imladris
Tears of the Phoenix

Tolkien

Thanks for the clarification!

Old 11-01-2003, 05:18 PM   #107
Elora
Shade of Carn Dûm

Sting

There's another way in Word too, for those of us who can't manage to hold down 7 buttons at the same time. [img]smilies/wink.gif[/img]

Open Word, type the name as you normally would until you reach the special character letter, i.e. F i n

For the ë press [Ctrl] + [Shift] + [:] buttons all at the same time. Then press the e key. That should give you ë and you can then complete typing out the rest of the letters. Once you have the word, copy it from Word and paste it to your post.

Or, you can copy Finëwen from a previous post and paste it into your own post if that is simpler again. Highlight what you want to copy, press the [Ctrl] and C buttons at the same time to copy. To paste, press [Ctrl] and V at the same time.

[img]smilies/biggrin.gif[/img]
Old 11-02-2003, 05:50 PM   #108
Esgallhugwen
Ghost Prince of Cardolan

Esgallhugwen has just left Hobbiton.
The Eye

Ah! Oh dear Eru, so sorry for not being here for two days. I didn't expect to be away that long, much has happened thank you for saying I did vote. Very sorry again, you go trick or treating as an Elf and you don't know what happens to you.
Old 11-02-2003, 06:57 PM   #109
Alatariel Telemnar
Shade of Carn Dûm

Sting

*snicker* Merry stole the Ring! *gasp* we're getting off-topic... so... how long does everyone think it will take to get them off on the journey?

Old 11-02-2003, 11:27 PM   #110
Imladris
Tears of the Phoenix

Tolkien

Hey, Lumiel, good idea for the dance! And three cheers for Elora for figuring out an easy way to write funny letters with squigglies over them for those of us without bigger memory chips! I've been hanging 'round my big brother for too long. [img]smilies/rolleyes.gif[/img]

Old 11-03-2003, 02:14 AM   #111
piosenniel
Desultory Dwimmerlaik

Sting

Please note I have deleted several off topic posts on the discussion thread.

Fellow Shire Gamers:

Please read before posting further on the Discussion Thread

Our gaming comes with a cost; it is time to reflect on this fact and make some changes to how we run our games.

We RPG’ers use the most Barrow Downs resources. We use a game thread, a discussion thread, PMs to plan games, and are constant visitors to the site, often returning more than two or three times a day to keep up with developments in the game in order to prepare our own posts.

Why is this a drain on BD resources? Please take some time to read carefully and reflect seriously upon the Barrow Wight's recent posts in the "Announcements >> The Barrow Downs" forum concerning storage space and bandwidth, chat and discussion, and the costs of running the site, and then change your posting habits. Click on: BANDWIDTH AND EXPENSES

What this means is that our Games, because we need to be so active in them, and because the Shire has so many going at once, cost the site much more money than other topics and forums on the Barrow Downs. In order for us to continue to have a good number of quality games for Shirelings to play in we need to make some changes:

What you, as participants in this game can do, personally:

What are the most beneficial changes in our posting habits? For one, we need to stop using the discussion threads for off-game-topic chatting, for personal comment. We need to restrict our posts to discussion of the games only, that is, to issues of plotting, character interaction, clarification, and notification of absences.

For most occasions, we don't need to make multiple posts about why we are absent or how we are doing and we don't need to make a string of 'see ya' posts in reply.

For personal comments, we can use the chat room or PM’s. (It’s ok to say a short ‘Nice post!’ or ‘Great post!’ if it is included with a post that has some other on-topic game information/requests on it.)

Please take the time to do several things:

Keep on topic for the Game.

Delete posts or run of the mill comments in the discussion thread that have no bearing on the game.

Refrain from such posts and comments in future discussions of the games.

*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+ *+*

READ THIS SECTION CAREFULLY. ALL GAMERS WILL BE HELD RESPONSIBLE FOR UNDERSTANDING THESE CHANGES.

What we, as Shire Moderators, will be doing to insure these changes are being made:

We will be following the discussion threads more closely now. When we see an off topic post - we will delete it and leave a note on the discussion thread.

Posters who continue to post off topic comments may be asked to leave the game.

The Moderator also has the option to close the Game and Discussion thread if gamers cannot stay on topic in the Discussion Thread. It will then be up to the Owner and the players to sort out problems, by PM or email, and make an agreement to keep on topic. Owners may then contact the Moderator to reopen the Game.

*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*

If we all help out, we can ensure that our games remain treasures in the Barrow Downs.

Thanks for being responsible gamers and conscientious members of the Downs!

~*~ Piosenniel and Child of the 7th Age, Shire Moderators
Old 11-03-2003, 02:19 AM   #112
piosenniel
Desultory Dwimmerlaik

Sting

There is now a permanent resource in the Shire for those accent marks (diacritical marks)used for the Elven words.

~*~ Squiggly Marks for Elvish Words, etc. ~*~
Old 11-03-2003, 02:49 AM   #113
Elora
Shade of Carn Dûm

Sting

And a fine resource it is, too. [img]smilies/smile.gif[/img]

Thanks for that, Pio. I have a well worn, tattered and coffee cup stained list of keyboard shortcuts that I never seem to be able to locate in the jumble of my desk when I need it.

Having it online is a wonderful thing.
Old 11-03-2003, 06:36 PM   #114
Elora
Shade of Carn Dûm

Silmaril

We have a little hiccup with continuity in our story.

As I understood it, Falowik was speaking to Thoronmir in their room, and Lira was speaking with Uien in hers.

Meneltarmacil, your latest post has Thoronmir downstairs in the commonroom, with Lira present at the table. Unfortunately, there's no discussion of how that came to be. What did Thoronmir say to Falowik before he went downstairs? How did Lira come to be downstairs?

What I find helps is jotting down where characters are, what they are doing, who they are talking to. That way, if I need to reference them in my own post, I can maintain the flow of the story.

For now, I think we need an edit to fix this hiccup. Thoronmir's discussion is a good one, we just need to make it fit in with the earlier posts. Is there anyway you could add an exchange with Falowik before getting Thoronmir downstairs to have his discussion with the others, omitting Lira until such time as she reaches the commonroom herself?

Just a suggestion. If you have another way to amend it, that'd be fine too. [img]smilies/smile.gif[/img]

Personally, I'd like to see the conversation you wrote for Thoronmir remain as it adds interest to your character and the story. I thought it had lots of value. All we need to tweak are those little details that preceed Thoronmir's conversation in the commonroom.
Old 11-04-2003, 07:01 PM   #115
littlemanpoet
Itinerant Songster

Pipe

I've adjusted my last post so that Thoronmir's gear is in the room, and not Thoronmir; no conversation until he arrives.
Old 11-04-2003, 07:42 PM   #116
Alatariel Telemnar
Shade of Carn Dûm

Sting

Yet another mistake has been made, unless I missed something...

Quote:
"Yes, please tell," said Finëwen.
in your post, Meneltarmacil, you said that Finëwen was at the table, yet in my last post, she was lying in bed, supposeldy going to sleep. Has Finëwen been moved back down there or something, I dont remember reading anything like that in peoples posts...

Either, I change it so that she appears to be down their for a bit, or you can just change it so that someone else changes it... it seems a lot easier if you would just change the name, so I wouldn't have to rewrite the post... but I dont mind rewriting it... I just wanted to point that out... [img]smilies/wink.gif[/img]

Old 11-06-2003, 09:53 PM   #117
littlemanpoet
Itinerant Songster

Pipe

Just a couple things, Elora. [img]smilies/wink.gif[/img]

- Falowik leaves the door open for the sake of propriety. Thoronmir may come at any moment, and it would not be meet for him to barge into a private "who knows what?" behind a closed door.

- Falowik will not touch Uien out of his own desire or accord, except in ways that, though of an intimate nature, always follow form - such as the kissing of a hand, or any kind of touch that comes with courtesy and seemliness. His hands will be folded between his knees as he sits next to her.

I'll go ahead and post up my next bit, but I pray thee please edit your post accordingly... thanks! [img]smilies/smile.gif[/img]
Old 11-06-2003, 10:30 PM   #118
Elora
Shade of Carn Dûm

Sting

Done and done [img]smilies/smile.gif[/img]

EDIT:

And done! Yipes!

I guess I should know by now what comes of doing multiple posts concurrently. Mish-mash! [img]smilies/redface.gif[/img]

Hopefully, I've un-mished the mash so that it is now lump free. Apologies and my thanks for your patience.

[ November 06, 2003: Message edited by: Elora ]
Old 11-09-2003, 02:27 PM   #119
Nurumaiel
Vice of Twilight

Nurumaiel has just left Hobbiton.
Shield

I'm back, everyone! I'll be reading through the game to get a clear idea of what's going on, and I should be fully 'back' in a day or two.

Thank ye, all!
Old 11-10-2003, 07:25 PM   #120
Lumiel

Boots

Hey hey peoples! [img]smilies/biggrin.gif[/img]

Just letting you guys know that I won't be able to post until at least Saturday or Sunday. Have fun! [img]smilies/wink.gif[/img]

~Lumiel