The Barrow-Downs Discussion Forum

Visit The *EVEN NEWER* Barrow-Downs Photo Page

Go Back   The Barrow-Downs Discussion Forum > Middle-Earth Fun and Games > Middle-earth Mirth
User Name
Password
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 05-12-2004, 06:26 PM   #41
Sirithheruwen
Shade of Carn Dûm

Sirithheruwen has just left Hobbiton.
*sigh* I recently discovered the QR and QQ. *sighs again* Aww, who am I kidding, it's tons of fun!
Old 05-31-2004, 12:18 AM   #42
The Perky Ent
Maniacal Mage

The Perky Ent has just left Hobbiton.
Send a message via AIM to The Perky Ent
White Tree

Everyone, I have another problem to add to the list.

Symptoms: Spasms, Constant checking of the "Who's Online", excessive use of the refresh button

Problem: You suffer who Stalkatoma. It is a occuring case in which you stalk other users. It causes no harm to you, but a little to your reputation.

Cure: Just tell yourself, "They should be stalking me!" twenty times then get a slow internet connection, forcing less use of the refresh button.

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~

THE UN-OFFICIAL DOWNSAHOLIC FIELD GUIDE

Symptoms: Worn out Tolkien Books, millions of page markers in books, spams

Problem: It appears that you are suffering from Bookiosis. Bookisos is a rare disease that occurs to serious posters on the Downs and newbies who post in the first Forum they see.

Cure: Unfortunatly, the only cure for Bookiosis so far will not cure you of being a downsaholic. The only known cure for Bookiosis is to either commit to Nov and New, Quiz Room, Middle Earth Mirth, or join an RPG.

Symptoms: Making fun of Newbies, constantly posting things without much though, bordom induced posting

Problem: You are suffering from Novia-et-Newia, a rare disease found in people who have been posting on the downs for a long time. Very rare, yet easily to cure.

Cure: There is one cure. Get a life. Stop tormenting yourself with the pointlessness. It will only make you more of an addict. Just get a life and move on.

Symptoms: Fried eyes, Broken movies and DVD's. Quoting Spasms.

Problem: Yep! It's a textbook case! You are suffering from Movioma. The actual word would be virus, not disease. It starts to consume you as you constantly post in the movies. Constantly checking the EE appendicies looking for comments.

Cure: A easy cury for Movioma is to watch other movies. A lot of other movies. Hopefully, the dranage effect should reduce your urge. If it doesn't, consider watching a really bad movie. It helps to clear your mind.

Symptoms: Obsessive posting, refreshing the forum every 2 seconds, pestering people about missed posts, constantly bumping threads, having ongoing conversations throughout a thread

Problem: Yes, you have it. The most fatal and popular disease currently spreading through the barrow downs faster then any other. You have Quiz Roomitis!

Cure: Sorry, there is no current cure for Quiz Roomitis. Just live the rest of you life to the fullest!

Symptoms: millions of page markers in books, constant search engines running for quotes, friends searching through multible books

Problem: You are Quotaphobic. Not as powerful as Quiz Room-itis, but still powerful.

Cure:If you get someone to hide your books, and let the threads go bye, it should cure the urge.

Symptoms: Knowing too much about the Sil, being too smart

Problem: You suffer from Silmariliapox

Cure The cure for Silmariliapox is simply to stop being such a nerd. Just don't be a nerd. Ya nerd! God, you're such a nerd!

Symptoms: Forgotten homework assignments, spending all your time on the downs reading, spending weeks on a 5 paragraph post

Problem: You have RPGemia. It is common in a lot of downers and is not easy to cure, as you make a commitment by joining a RPG.

Cure: One cure for RPGemia is going on Hiatus. Taking a break. Saying you'll be out even though you won't. this cure wooks for some, but not others, as they will be caught posting in other forums but not the RPGs. Another harder cure is to balance your time, by placing convient saves and filling them in when you have time. Don't place a save when you know you can't fill it the next day. Also, make a chart of how many day's you have until they kick you out.

Symptoms: Being funny, having humor, having a good time.

Problems: There is nothing wrong with you. By posting in Middle Earth Mirth you prove you're not crazy.

Cure: posting in Middle Earth Mirth is the cure!

ForumStalkeritis

Symptoms: Excessive use of the "Who's Online?" page.

Problem: Someone has been abusing their power. You are suffering from Forum Stalkeritis, a drive-bye disease found during excessive posts.

Cure: The only way to prevent ForumStalkeritis from completely consuming you is repeating this everytime you feel the urge to click on the "Who's Online?" page: "I will not click here...I am not a stalker...I am a leader, not a follower." Repeat 10 times for the best results.

Symptoms: Primarily having long, sometimes massively off topic, almost entirely unreadable posts that are filled with stuff from LotR but are just too long and bizarre to even attempt reading. I myself have done this and, without offending anyone else, can honestly say I have seen posts like this from others (won't say who *whistles innocently*)

Problem: Hyperpostitis.

Cure: Probably a simple toning it down. Long, thought-out posts are always encouraged, but after you've written such an epic monstrousity, take moment to read it over and make sure it is comprehendable

Symptoms: You have become so attached to the Downs and its members that you are terrified of being shunned, even though the fact is unlikely, and thus never post anything controversial, interesting, argumentative, or even as far as your own views because you're afriad someone will disagree

Problem: Barrowostriphobia, a deep rooted fear of earning dislike from any member of the Downs in the form of 'cold-shoulder giving' or ostricism

Cure: Just take a deep breath, wait for the oppurtunity to rise, and post as any person would. Don't be afriad if you're wrong or if someone doesn't agree. Unless you do something really stupid, you're on the right track (if you have done something really stupid, be afraid...be very, very afraid)

Symptoms: An endless list of forum links in your favorites, a link to your own site, highlighted links clicked in other peoples links lists...

Problem: Forumitis

Cure: So far, no known cures, as I believe that I am one of the first noted cases. However, if you delete all the links, disconnect the internet, (Save to go on Barrow-downs...) and invest in a ton of books to mark out quotes, you may at least fall you one of the other noted sicknesses. Other then that, I can offer no hope to those who suffer forumitis.

Symptoms: Spasms, Constant checking of the "Who's Online", excessive use of the refresh button

Problem: You suffer who Stalkatoma. It is a occuring case in which you stalk other users. It causes no harm to you, but a little to your reputation.

Cure: Just tell yourself, "They should be stalking me!" twenty times then get a slow internet connection, forcing less use of the refresh button.
'But Melkor also was there, and he came to the house of Fëanor, and there he slew Finwë King of the Noldor before his doors, and spilled the first blood in the Blessed Realm; for Finwë alone had not fled from the horror of the Dark.'
The Perky Ent is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-01-2004, 03:07 AM   #43
Thorongil
Ghost Prince of Cardolan

Thorongil has just left Hobbiton.
Send a message via MSN to Thorongil
So like, Stalkatoma is an advanced and more terrible version of Forum Stalkeritis? That can't be good!
Old 06-04-2004, 06:45 AM   #44
The Perky Ent
Maniacal Mage

White Tree

Yes, Forum Stalkeritis is drive by cases of excessive use of the Who's Online. However, Stalkatoma is a melignant (hope I spelled it right) form of Stalkeritis. Also, Forum Stalkeritis only covers Forums, however, Stalkeritis covers stalking...period.
'But Melkor also was there, and he came to the house of Fëanor, and there he slew Finwë King of the Noldor before his doors, and spilled the first blood in the Blessed Realm; for Finwë alone had not fled from the horror of the Dark.'
Old 06-04-2004, 09:52 AM   #45
elronds_daughter
Ghost Prince of Cardolan

elronds_daughter has just left Hobbiton.
*sigh* most of these don't apply to me... but i hope they will soon!! (after all, i'm still a newbie... rats.) wish me luck trying to acquire these "problems"!! (although, the "stalker" diseases will never be a problem, i hope. tho i do check the "who's online" page quite often.. uh-oh...HELPP!!!!!!!!) *another sigh* oh, well.

Cheers!

Elrond's (other) daughter
Old 06-05-2004, 10:27 PM   #46
The Perky Ent
Maniacal Mage

White Tree

You gotta start somewhere
Old 06-06-2004, 11:54 AM   #47
elronds_daughter
Ghost Prince of Cardolan

true, true, but i had hoped not to start there ... ah, well.

cheers!

Old 06-06-2004, 01:17 PM   #48
Lyta_Underhill
Haunted Halfling

Location: an uncounted length of steps--floating between air molecules
Lyta_Underhill has just left Hobbiton.
How about those of us who have a lot to think about, so much to say and too much real life stuff going on to post everything we'd like to and an insane fear of not having the proper quotes or messing up the phrasing and concept translation, thus obscuring the real meaning we're trying to get across with a post...such things often derail an otherwise great thread with clarification posts and sometimes fights that close down otherwise great topic threads; ah, I suppose it is inevitable and I'll have to get around to figuring out what I'm really trying to say in the "Shadow and a Thought" thread. Gee, this is what kept me from posting on the "Frodo's Sacrifice" thread until it was too late! I sound neurotic, don't I?

Cheers!
Lyta

P.S. Maybe I need to get a better sense of humor and go ahead, break down and write the Alternate Quenta Silmarillion, beginning with the tale "Of Fëanor, the Exploding Elf" But it always comes out sounding wrong when I try! Aaaagh!
“…she laid herself to rest upon Cerin Amroth; and there is her green grave, until the world is changed, and all the days of her life are utterly forgotten by men that come after, and elanor and niphredil bloom no more east of the Sea.”
Lyta_Underhill is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-06-2004, 03:29 PM   #49
The Perky Ent
Maniacal Mage

White Tree

...possibly...anyways. Just to let you know, I'm constructing a little quiz to see how addicted to the barrowdowns you are. Should be finished in a day or two!

~*~*~~*~*~*~

Or not. I finished the quiz. It's pretty good. I kinda liked it. Not the best, but it works! To take the Quiz, Go Here

Last edited by The Perky Ent; 06-06-2004 at 04:22 PM.
Old 06-07-2004, 10:17 AM   #50
***Gandalf***
Pile O'Bones

***Gandalf*** has just left Hobbiton.
White Tree

I got a tie between Mild and Standard. Good quiz perky!
***Gandalf*** is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-07-2004, 10:43 AM   #51
Thorongil
Ghost Prince of Cardolan

I'm a true downsaholic, apparently. I didn't think it was that bad.
Old 06-07-2004, 11:11 AM   #52
The Perky Ent
Maniacal Mage

White Tree

It can do that. It really isn't that good, so don't take it seriously. If you're going to follow something, follow the field guide. I just made the quiz because I was bored.
Old 06-07-2004, 11:48 AM   #53
Thorongil
Ghost Prince of Cardolan

It was a good idea though.
Old 06-07-2004, 06:40 PM   #54
elronds_daughter
Ghost Prince of Cardolan

Quote:
It was a good idea though.
and great fun, too! though I won't take it seriously...

Cheers!

Old 06-12-2004, 06:05 PM   #55
The Perky Ent
Maniacal Mage

White Tree

Yes well. Anyways, just a reminder. If anyone has any other problems to add to the list, just say so. Also, if you've seen the beginning of the thread, you'll see some of us have introduced ourselves
Quote:
Hi.....my name is.....The Per....ky Ent....and....um....i'm.....i'm a.....downsaholic At first it was just healthy posting. I mean, i balanced my posting equally. A little Books here, and Novices here, and occasionally, movies. I was a prominent poster in the Shire. I had a regular character in the Green Dragon. But then i saw it. It was there in plain sight, but i never saw it until....until now. The Quiz Room. Millions of threads on the move. Every minute, a new responce. I was overwhealmed! I picked a nice thread. Family Ties (with no shoelases). That was my first. It was founded my Nilpaurion Felagond. He changed my life. Immediatly, I was drawn in! I couldn't stop. Then i saw them! 20 Questions on ME, A to Z of Middle Earth, First Age Trivia! i couldn't stop. Pretty soon, there was a collum containing just Perky Ent. But i couldn't stop there! I needed more! I started bumping threads every five seconds! I revived threads from 2 years ago. It was taking over. But then i said, 500 posts and i'll quit. Well, now i'm at around 550 posts and i can't quit. I've tried. I really have. But every time i scroll down to The Shire, i see them. The questions are always there. No one there but he. I just can't stop! I used to be hooked on Quotable Quotes, but i quit. I wish i could do the same for The Quiz Room, but there's too many threads! HEEELLLPPP! *exhales* glad to get that off my chest. Whoooo. It feels good to let it all out. It's nice to share the pain. *exhales* Deep breath.
Looking back, I've changed a lot since then. i guess when I "published" the un-official field guide, I lost the meaning of the thread. At least the reason it was started. But I think this thread can handel both. Anyways, post things for the guide and your story, and this thread will get even better!

~*~ The Perky Ent ~*~
Old 06-13-2004, 07:09 AM   #56
elronds_daughter
Ghost Prince of Cardolan

okie dokeis!

um... hi... my name is, um, elronds_daughter, and, um, i'm still a newbie. but i think somehow i've gone over the edge already. i don't know how, but, um, yeah. that's all i have to say, other than: I LOVE IT HERE!

cheers!

P.S. i guess i just haven't been arouhd long enough... that and i'm restricted to one hour a day on the computer.
Old 06-19-2004, 09:40 AM   #57
The Perky Ent
Maniacal Mage

White Tree

Glad you like the downs so much, and sorry for the hour limit.
Old 06-19-2004, 10:53 AM   #58
elronds_daughter
Ghost Prince of Cardolan

Silmaril

not your fault, Perky. it's my dratted parents. *sigh* ah, well. it must be lived with. being fifteen has advantages and disadvantages... (example: advantage: drivers permit in 6 months! disadvantage: parents rules.)

cheers!

P.S. i'm glad you're glad i like the downs so much... (this could go on.... )
Old 06-19-2004, 12:51 PM   #59
Saraphim
Shade of Carn Dûm

Saraphim has just left Hobbiton.
Send a message via AIM to Saraphim
The Eye

I don't think I've gotten better since I posted for the first time here. In fact, I think I've gotten WORSE!

The onset of summer has me jobless and with nothing to do but lurk around the Downs all day. I'd turn into a complete vegetable if not for my brother, who kicks me off every so often.

And so, I remain, a Downsaholic.
Saraphim is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-19-2004, 08:51 PM   #60
The Perky Ent
Maniacal Mage

White Tree

Join the club! Summer does that. When your bored, the Downs is the remedy...and also the problem. There's lots of people like that. Enough maybe to make a league? Hmm, maybe I should make a league. It will be... THE LEAGUE OF DOWNSAHOLICS Yes, I know I'm weird. Deal. That would be fun, to have a league. In fact, I will make a league.

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

THE LEAGUE OF DOWNSAHOLICS

This LEAGUE OF DOWNSAHLICS is dedicated to those who are soul downsaholics. If you wish to join, say the word and I will sign you up! Here's the current sign-up sheet:
Quote:
THE LEAGUE OF DOWNSAHLICS SIGN-UP SHEET
  • The Perky Ent
That was fun. And once again, I'm weird, but serious. If you wan't to join the league, sign-up!
Old 06-19-2004, 11:08 PM   #61
Saraphim
Shade of Carn Dûm

Saraphim has just left Hobbiton.
Send a message via AIM to Saraphim
The Eye

Perky~

What will we do? Sit and talk about how obsessed we are? If so, count me in!

If not, count me in anyway! Like I have anything better to do with my time.
Saraphim is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-20-2004, 06:33 AM   #62
Sirithheruwen
Shade of Carn Dûm

Ooh, ooh, pick me! I want to join the THE LEAGUE OF DOWNSAHOLICS...hmmm...the LOD? Anyways, I want to join!
Old 06-20-2004, 06:53 AM   #63
The Perky Ent
Maniacal Mage

White Tree

~*~ THE LEAGUE OF DOWNSAHOLICS ~*~

• The Perky Ent
  • Saraphim
  • Sirithheruwen

~*~*~*~~*~

It really is a pointless thing, so...I think I'll stop doing it. Maybe in another thread.
Quote:
and so, THE LEAGUE OF DOWNSAHOLICS, though eternally bound by friendship, departed. And a new age began. An age where newbies and downsaholics can meet together in a thread and discuss verious problems they have. And thus, Downsaholic Anonymous was born.
I did that for no real reason, but It was fun
Old 06-22-2004, 04:59 PM   #64
Audreidi
Pile O'Bones

Location: I'm not sure anymore, on account of my being dead and all.
Audreidi has just left Hobbiton.
(waves hand) I and my twin sis Jandalf the Orange would like to join. We both post under this user name. Quite evidently noobs here, so sign us up! We've got problems on occasion as well, and any experienced Barrowdowner who wishes to poke fun at a noob can do so. I love laughing at myself.

(waves at Saraphim) I guess we're each part of two organizations now...maybe it's compulsive behavior.

--Audreidi & Jandalf, proud members and Twins of Optometry for the Society of Nearsighted Elves
Audreidi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-22-2004, 06:34 PM   #65
The Perky Ent
Maniacal Mage

White Tree

There is no sign up sheet, at least, there isn't any more. Just post with problems!
Old 06-23-2004, 03:54 AM   #66
Hama Of The Riddermark
Shade of Carn Dûm

Hama Of The Riddermark has just left Hobbiton.
Snork!!...I'm Hama...and I'm a...downsaholic...

Currently I'm suffering from Forumstalkeritis, though not as much as on the old board because I cant find the pesky 'who's online' page that details exactly what everyone's doing...

and RPGemia...I regularly don't do homework, revision or anything else because I feel a constand need to see that green and black screen in bront of me...I wait for the time to post, I even regularly check at the main forum to see who's reading it...I send PMs to people about ideas I have for how the RPG could develop...I read and re-read other people's post, searching for intricate meanings and images that I could use myself someday, making a mental note of what is going on all the time...I must have read 'Legacy of Traitors' through at least five times by the end of the game...

That's all for now...snork!!

Hama
Hama Of The Riddermark is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-23-2004, 07:57 AM   #67
Sirithheruwen
Shade of Carn Dûm

***WARNING: I AM ABOUT TO DISCLOSE INFORMATION THAT MAY ENCOURAGE THE DREADED CASE KNOWN AS "FORUMSTALKERITIS." NO PURCHASE NECESSARY. YOU HAVE BEEN WARNED.***

The "Who's Online" page is located at the very bottom of the forum main page. There you see everyone who is on the forum at the moment. Click the skulls next to all of the names, and that will bring you to the "who's Online" page.
Old 06-23-2004, 12:31 PM   #68
Audreidi
Pile O'Bones

Heeheehee... (giggles nervously) Thanks for the tip....heeheehee.... (rocks back and forth in computer chair, and suddenly tips over backward) WHOA NELLY!!!

Yes, I realised there wasn't a sign-up sheet, but I asked anyway, just to illustrate my short attention span when attracted by...hey, is that an RPG?

--Audreidi & Jandalf, proud members and Twins of Optometry for the Society of Nearsighted Elves
Old 06-23-2004, 06:30 PM   #69
The Perky Ent
Maniacal Mage

White Tree

lol Looking good everyone! And BTW, it's an RPG? You do have a short attention span. :P
Old 06-27-2004, 10:38 PM   #70
Eowyn Skywalker
Shade of Carn Dûm

Eowyn Skywalker has just left Hobbiton.
Send a message via Yahoo to Eowyn Skywalker
No, Master Jandalf, it is NOT an RPG, however, if you'd actually sign on one of the messanger programs more often, we could FINISH our RPGs... who am I kidding, we already finished one chapter today!

I just realized I suffer from more... I suffer from the Stalker problems, and the RPG problems... I'm in SO many RPs it isn't ever funny.

Must... resist... urge... to... post... in... the... Dragon... kill... Willow... Overhill...

-Eowyn Skywalker
Eowyn Skywalker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-28-2004, 04:30 PM   #71
The Perky Ent
Maniacal Mage

White Tree

lol! Anyways, I've also found I have RPGemia. I own a game and check it regularry (I should, like any good game owner), so there's no problem. But, when a new game comes out, I can't help to make a character, even though I know I might not have time. It's happened about 3 times, but i'm cured now. But, when I'm not owning an RPG, its Green Dragon all the way! And the white horse also. Actually, once I finish owning my game, I'm gonna be in the Horse a lot. And who knows. Maybe even the Seventh Star.
Old 06-28-2004, 07:57 PM   #72
Audreidi
Pile O'Bones

Ergh...can't think of anything my character can do in the Green Dragon. I've established Clyryan as slightly off-the-rocker...but....yeah...

(twitches nervously)

I can't sign on to MSN much in the evenings, Padawan. My dad and brother's fault, really. I'm going to be on more in the days, now, but that might change at random intervals...

(twitches again, and forgets who she is)

Er...can someone introduce me, please?

Old 07-04-2004, 01:29 PM   #73
Eowyn Skywalker
Shade of Carn Dûm

Eowyn Skywalker has just left Hobbiton.
Send a message via Yahoo to Eowyn Skywalker
*thwacks Auddie with MEDAL™ POLE* NO FORGETTING WHO YOU ARE!!! THAT'S NOT A SYMPTOM!!!!!!!

Okay... now we're getting you into RPGmania... not good... snrk. Well, I COULD always bring my character back into the Dragon... I mean, it's not like I have THAT much time on my hands... snrk. I suppose that I can rewrite Willow Overhill into the Dragon... sigh.

*And sighs again* Oh well... we won't need to be on together to finish Paint Wars anyhow... but once we finish writing the last chapter... then we'll need to work out a time so we can RP the Lord of the Garlic up, and The Garlic (Reloaded, Revolutions... snrk). That's Jandalf's and my RPG, to the uninformed... I'm hooked!!! AAAAAGGGGGGG!!!!!!

I'll write Anakin and I to Rivendell, by the way, so arrange for us to make it to Rivendell by the end of your part, and then we'll HAVE to arrange to get online at the same times...

SEE!!! I HAVE A PROBLEM... a REALLY bad one.............. BAD INTERNET! BAD! BAD! *smashes computer* Oops...

-Eowyn Skywalker
Eowyn Skywalker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-07-2004, 12:24 PM   #74
Nirvana II
Wight

Nirvana II has just left Hobbiton.
White-Hand

My name is Nirvana II

this is one of my first posts in a while.........as you can tell by the Name the Event quiz......hehehe..........when i was in the hospital they didnt have computers.....and at night i would get the shakes because i couldnt drive the posters crazy with my maze of an answer......and...and........this website is such a release for me! i was abused as a child!my father used to beat me!my mother beat me! my brothers beat me! my dog bit me!!!!!!the neighbors beat me! the nuns beat me!!!!!!!i feel welcomed on this website!!!!!!whats wrong with me!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !! am i crazy!!!!!!sometimes i give yself the creeps! sometimes my mind plays tricks on me! it all keeps adding up! i think im cracking up!!!! am i just paranoid!!!!!!!!?????????? oh and i think i suffer from silmariliapox

Вы - пончик желе!

Я оказался снова.

Частное сообщение меня, если Вы понимаете.

Last edited by Nirvana II; 07-07-2004 at 12:39 PM.
Nirvana II is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-13-2004, 08:37 PM   #75
The Perky Ent
Maniacal Mage

White Tree

Nirvana - It's called therapy. Welcome back. But, I have something to say in contrast. Yes, that was funny, but you went too extreme on that one. This is a forum for people laughing at their faults, not a place to make reference. It's funny, but some people find it offensive.
Old 07-13-2004, 09:16 PM   #76
wilwarin538
Fluttering Enchantment

wilwarin538 is battling Black Riders on Weathertop.wilwarin538 is battling Black Riders on Weathertop.
Send a message via MSN to wilwarin538
Silmaril

Hi, my name is Wilwarin538, and I too am a Downsaholic, I beacame a BDer not that long ago. I mostly did everything on this site until one faithful day I noticed the forum. It was probably one of the best days of my life. The first and last thing I do in a day is check for new posts. I am for sure a Quizaphobic ( or whatever it is) its my whole life.
Thank-you for listening,
Wilwarin538

PS Ya like my new avatar?
Old 07-14-2004, 09:46 PM   #77
The Perky Ent
Maniacal Mage

White Tree

Welcome Wilwarin! Yes, the downs is a glorious thing! And BTW, I do like the avatar!
Old 07-15-2004, 06:14 PM   #78
elfearz1
Shade of Carn Dûm

elfearz1 has just left Hobbiton.
Send a message via AIM to elfearz1
Eye

downsaholic! that's definatly me, even though i'm lurking more time than actually posting.

nice to be somewhere with people as weird as me!
elfearz1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-15-2004, 06:31 PM   #79
wilwarin538
Fluttering Enchantment

wilwarin538 is battling Black Riders on Weathertop.wilwarin538 is battling Black Riders on Weathertop.
Send a message via MSN to wilwarin538
Silmaril

Perky nice avatar, though it will take some getting used to.
Old 07-16-2004, 05:26 AM   #80
Evisse the Blue
Brightness of a Blade

Evisse the Blue has just left Hobbiton.
Send a message via MSN to Evisse the Blue Send a message via Yahoo to Evisse the Blue Send a message via Skype™ to Evisse the Blue
Quote:
Perky nice avatar, though it will take some getting used to.
I agree.

A bit late with this, but I just took the test (great quiz, btw - Perky) and I'm...'mild' apparently. I have a great immune system and with a little help I'll be cured. But I don't want to be cured. With a bit of help maybe I'll become a hopeless case like you guys.