The Barrow-Downs Discussion Forum

Visit The *EVEN NEWER* Barrow-Downs Photo Page

Go Back   The Barrow-Downs Discussion Forum > Middle-Earth Fun and Games > Middle-earth Mirth
User Name
Password
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 01-22-2012, 11:14 AM   #281
Boromir88
Laconic Loreman

Boromir88 is wading through the Dead Marshes.Boromir88 is wading through the Dead Marshes.Boromir88 is wading through the Dead Marshes.Boromir88 is wading through the Dead Marshes.Boromir88 is wading through the Dead Marshes.Boromir88 is wading through the Dead Marshes.
Send a message via AIM to Boromir88 Send a message via MSN to Boromir88
Quote:
Originally Posted by Loslote View Post
Enough of a confession for you, Boro dear?
Works for me. I'll make sure you get a really comfortable pyre to lay on. Unless you would prefer a more silvery death...how do Black Numenoreans like to be killed?

And see Greenie, I didn't turn out to be such a bad Oldman Reding Hood...granted Rune did the brunt of the work, but I'm merely executing the plan. Although, had Lottie not killed Agan, probably would have wanted to lynch her today. No one here has to know that though.
Old 01-22-2012, 12:46 PM   #282
Boromir88
Laconic Loreman

Boromir88 is wading through the Dead Marshes.Boromir88 is wading through the Dead Marshes.Boromir88 is wading through the Dead Marshes.Boromir88 is wading through the Dead Marshes.Boromir88 is wading through the Dead Marshes.Boromir88 is wading through the Dead Marshes.
And since I very well may be occupied with football games and entertaining people, before I become to enamored by Lottie's Songs of Confessions, and/or forget...

++Lottie
Old 01-22-2012, 01:47 PM   #283
Loslote
The Werewolf's Companion

Loslote is a guest of Elrond in Rivendell.Loslote is a guest of Elrond in Rivendell.Loslote is a guest of Elrond in Rivendell.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Boromir88 View Post
And since I very well may be occupied with football games and entertaining people, before I become to enamored by Lottie's Songs of Confessions, and/or forget...
I am what you want me to be
And I'm your worst fear, you'll find it in me
Come closer
Come closer

I am more than wolfery, I am Death to be
I am mystery
You know me
Don't vote me
When I appear it's not so clear if I'm innocent or I eat flesh and blood

But I'm alive, I'm alive, I am so alive
And I feed on the fear that's behind your eyes
And I need you to trust me, it's no surpise
I'm alive, so alive
I'm alive.

I am flame and I am fire
I am destruction, decay, and raw ire
I'll hurt you
I'll kill you
I'm Seer's wish, his dream come true
And I am his darkest nightmare too
I've killed you
I nom you

And since Pitch made me, Nog can't change me
I'm the perfect villian who knows you too well

But I'm alive, I'm alive I am so alive
And I'll tell you a lie if you let me try.
You're alive, I'm alive, and I'll show you why
I'm alive, so alive

I'm alive
I'm right behind you.
I say forget but I'll remind you.
You can try to hide but you know that I will find you.
'Cause even if I don't kill you, you won't leave me behind.
Oh, how, oh
Woah
Woah

No, no, no
I'm alive, I'm alive, I am so alive.
If I live for a Day then we both can die
You want to lynch me but should never try
I'm alive, so alive
I'm alive
Yeah yeah
I'm alive
I'm alive
I'm alive
I'm alive
Old 01-22-2012, 03:18 PM   #284
A Little Green
Leaf-clad Lady

A Little Green is wading through snowdrifts on Redhorn.A Little Green is wading through snowdrifts on Redhorn.A Little Green is wading through snowdrifts on Redhorn.A Little Green is wading through snowdrifts on Redhorn.
Send a message via MSN to A Little Green
Lottie, I heart your most recent song. Still -

++ Lottiepop
"But some stories, small, simple ones about setting out on adventures or people doing wonders, tales of miracles and monsters, have outlasted all the people who told them, and some of them have outlasted the lands in which they were created."
A Little Green is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-22-2012, 03:31 PM   #285
Pomegranate
Wight

Pomegranate is a guest of Tom Bombadil.
++Lottie

Farewell, see you in another life.
Old 01-22-2012, 03:38 PM   #286
Loslote
The Werewolf's Companion

Loslote is a guest of Elrond in Rivendell.Loslote is a guest of Elrond in Rivendell.Loslote is a guest of Elrond in Rivendell.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Pomegranate View Post
Farewell, see you in another life.
Indeed I will.
Old 01-22-2012, 03:49 PM   #287
Shastanis Althreduin
Werewolf Psychic

Shastanis Althreduin is wading through snowdrifts on Redhorn.Shastanis Althreduin is wading through snowdrifts on Redhorn.Shastanis Althreduin is wading through snowdrifts on Redhorn.Shastanis Althreduin is wading through snowdrifts on Redhorn.
*applauds* So, Lottie, how'd you know that's probably my favorite song?
Shasta– ... However, if he's innocent his famous clairvoyant powers must be taking the week off. Meanwhile, the Night-kills have been awfully effective– almost like we're dealing with a psychic wolf... - Nerwen, WW LXXV
Shastanis Althreduin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-22-2012, 03:52 PM   #288
Loslote
The Werewolf's Companion

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shastanis Althreduin View Post
*applauds* So, Lottie, how'd you know that's probably my favorite song?
I'm Alive? Really? Most excellent! Shall I do a parody series on Next to Normal?
Old 01-22-2012, 04:01 PM   #289
Loslote
The Werewolf's Companion

Next to Normal series, part 2

Rune's not here...
He's not here.
Guys, I know you know.
Do you feel
He's still real?
Guys, it's just not so.
Why is it you still believe?
Did Rune dream or do you grieve?
You've got to let him go.
He's been dead
Two whole Days...
Dreams aren't true: he's not here.
Old 01-22-2012, 05:00 PM   #290
Nogrod
Flame of the Ainulindalë

Location: Wearing rat's coat, crowskin, crossed staves in a field behaving as the wind behaves
Nogrod is wading through the Dead Marshes.Nogrod is wading through the Dead Marshes.Nogrod is wading through the Dead Marshes.Nogrod is wading through the Dead Marshes.Nogrod is wading through the Dead Marshes.Nogrod is wading through the Dead Marshes.
Send a message via MSN to Nogrod
Day 5

After the death of the faithful Nogrod the rangers pulled their act together and lynched Bom who did turn out a victim of the Black Numenórian magic. Great was their sadness for what had become the fate of their trusted friend. But after they found Sallykins dead the next morning it started to look like too much and Faramir stood forwards and called for attention.

The hall was quiet except the rushing noises of the waterfall behind them and all eyes were nailed on Faramir. He seemed to hesitate for a moment, like he was revaluing whatever it was he had in his mind to do. Finally he cleared his throat and stood straight looking at his men all in turn. He looked grave but like all good captains, encouraging at the same time.

“Good rangers, my friends, my fellow men of Gondor, my trusted mates at tough times… This will have to come to an end once and for all unless we wish to let the Dark Lord to have it his way. And I think I know how – even if it will probably mean the death of some of us. Most certainly mine.”

The rangers looked at their captain with affection and fear. Suddenly Mablung and Damrod moved simultaneously forwards from the line of the rangers drawing their swords together and turning to face the others. “We will protect you my lord”, said Mablung glancing at his captain. Damrod nodded and added “You will not die as long as we live. Any sorcerer has to pass our blades to get you”.

“I thank you my trusted friends. And as I know Mablung is free from evil – and if he will stand on behalf of you Damrod – I’ll take your word for it. And nothing would be dearer to me than to see you two as true.”

“I will grant you his loyalty to Gondor my lord.” Mablung said without hesitation, looking at Faramir to the eye. “We have watched each others’ backs since this folly began and I can tell you Damrod is true”.

After Faramir nodded there was a moment of silence as everyone waited for the next turn of things.

“I have received help from an unexpected direction.” Said Faramir in a low voice, turning everyone into a big ear. “For Valar be blessed they have answered my prayers and sent me dreams about you and your true identities. And I do think it is time now for me to tell you what I know… besides Mablung… and Damrod being true.” He glanced at the two and made an assuring nod.

The rangers glanced at each other in disbelief and suspicion – and in hopes their best mates would not be listed in what was to come.

Boro and Nate, step forwards!” Faramir called.

The two men stepped forwards and many a blade was drawn. One could feel the tension inside the hall behind the waterfall.

“You two are true to Gondor and there is no fault in you. Take my side with Mablung and Damrod!”

The two followed the order. All eyes were focused on the remaining four rangers – even the eyes of those in that line of four.

“I was told we have three victims of the necromancer within our numbers and we have killed one. So that means two of you are… already dead and your physical corpses serve the evil.” Faramir sighed in pain thinking of his men dead and being turned into actors of this nightmare.

“For your honour and my sanity, tell us now and save us from more of this folly!” cried Boro and took a step towards the four raising his sword.

“They will not answer your question my friend”, said Damrod laying his hand on Boro’s shoulder. “They’re dead already.”

“We can’t kill them all just to be on the safe side”, cried Nate. “There needs to be another way.”

“And we can’t just let them fight it out themselves either…” murmured Mablung more to himself than to the others.

Faramir had been quiet for a while but now he had made his mind. “Listen to me! You Agan, Glirdy, Inzil and Lottie! Who of you will protect me, who of you will want to kill me?”

All four raised their swords and ran towards Faramir calling his name. In the few seconds of confusion none of the known true rangers could act as they didn’t know whom to stop – and that was enough for the Black Numenórean spirits. Inzil managed to cut deep into Faramir’s throat before Glirdy hammered his sword through his back – but someone else managed to cut a deadly wound on Glirdy and he fell down bleeding from the artery.

Agan and Lottie were standing facing each other their eyes flaming when the others finally surrounded them.

“We don’t wish to kill you both so come clean now evil spirit. You have lost!” cried Mablung.

“Surrender, evil!”, called Nate bringing his sword forwards.

“Which one of you is the necromancer’s servant, answer!”, yelled Damrod.

“Decide yourselves!” cried Lottie and ran his blade through Aganzir. “There’s no master like the Dark Master!”

“Villain!” yelled Boro and chopped Lottie’s head off with one swing.

There was a silence. An awkward and heavy silence. Faramir laid dead in a pool of blood, and so did Glirdy and Agan – like the oddly twisted bodies of Inzil and Lottie which turned into something they could not recognise.

“We did it…” whispered Mablung.

“Yes we did, but with a price.” answered Damrod.

“It is a sad day indeed when lord Faramir goes to the everafter!”, sighed Nate.

“But Gondor will not fall. Hurray for Gondor!”, called Boro.

“For Gondor!!!” the four yelled.

THE GAME ENDS.

The rangers win, the Black Numenóreans lose.

DEAD
Pitch (Mod) - pushed over the edge Night 1
Gal55 (Anborn) – pricked to death Day 1
Nog (ordo) - silenced with a pipe down his windpipe on Night 2
Bom (Black Numenórean) – lynched on Day 2
Sallykins (ordo) – killed on Night 3
Glirdy (ordo) – lynched on Day 3
Rune (Faramir) - killed eventually by the odd kind of lice on Night 4
Inzil (Black Numenórean) - lynched on Day 4
Aganzir (ordo) – killed on Night 5
Lottie (Black Numenórean) – lynched on Day 5

SURVIVED
Greenie (Mablung)
Boro (Ordinary Ranger)
Nate (Ordinary Ranger)
Shasta (Damrod)

Feel free to discuss, everyone!

Last edited by Nogrod; 01-22-2012 at 05:07 PM.
Nogrod is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-22-2012, 05:10 PM   #291
satansaloser2005
The Sweetest Spoiler

satansaloser2005 is lost in the dark paths of Moria.satansaloser2005 is lost in the dark paths of Moria.satansaloser2005 is lost in the dark paths of Moria.satansaloser2005 is lost in the dark paths of Moria.
I demand an explanation for why I was murdered.
satansaloser2005 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-22-2012, 05:12 PM   #292
Inziladun
Gruesome Spectre

Inziladun is a guest of Galadriel in Lothlórien.Inziladun is a guest of Galadriel in Lothlórien.Inziladun is a guest of Galadriel in Lothlórien.Inziladun is a guest of Galadriel in Lothlórien.Inziladun is a guest of Galadriel in Lothlórien.
*sigh*

The sacrifice of a brave packmate; a game-long effort to tie one's evil self to an innocent: undone by a Seer with good instincts and our own bad choice to lynch Sally.

Well done innocents, especially Rune!

I'm sorry to have had a hand in killing you like that, Bom, but after all my defense of Agan I thought it would have looked very suspicious if I hadn't tried to save her. On the plus side though, I thought my role in your death could cast some notable doubts in people's minds of my guilt. It seemed to have been working until Rune's reveal. There was really no overcoming that, though kudos to Lottie for hanging in there.

I hate that you killed Agan though, Lottie. I was really curious to see if they would lynch her because of my tying us together the whole game.

Thanks to Pitch for the concept and the narrations, and also to Nog for stepping up and filling in for him!
Old 01-22-2012, 05:28 PM   #293
Galadriel55
Blossom of Dwimordene

Galadriel55 is lost in the dark paths of Moria.Galadriel55 is lost in the dark paths of Moria.Galadriel55 is lost in the dark paths of Moria.Galadriel55 is lost in the dark paths of Moria.
Good game everyone! Applause for FaRunemir!

Wolves, this was brilliant, even if it didn't work.

Quote:
Originally Posted by satansaloser2005 View Post
I demand an explanation for why I was murdered.
My guess would be that it was between you and Rune - since you voted Bom two Days in a row. I think the wolves thought one of you was the Seer, the irony of which is that Bom was never dreamed.

As to my personaly preformance, I see a pattern emerging. In order to play properly I need my schedule to keep me away on Day 1. Or at least to shut up for a bit if it doesn't.

I played a game with myself, picking a name every Night as if to protect, and to see if I could get it right. Not that anything wold be valid if I was still alive, because the situation would be completely different, but I just wanted to see. And missed all of them. Even Rune's death. I "protected" him the Night Sally died.

Thank you Pitch and Nog for making this game happen!
Old 01-22-2012, 05:33 PM   #294
Inziladun
Gruesome Spectre

Inziladun is a guest of Galadriel in Lothlórien.Inziladun is a guest of Galadriel in Lothlórien.Inziladun is a guest of Galadriel in Lothlórien.Inziladun is a guest of Galadriel in Lothlórien.Inziladun is a guest of Galadriel in Lothlórien.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Galadriel55 View Post
My guess would be that it was between you and Rune - since you voted Bom two Days in a row. I think the wolves thought one of you was the Seer, the irony of which is that Bom was never dreamed.
Yes, Sally's pursuit of Bom was what did it. We really had no better options, so we just crossed our fingers and went for her.
Old 01-22-2012, 05:33 PM   #295
Bom Tombadillo
Wight

Bom Tombadillo has just left Hobbiton.
Oh wait, it's over?

I kinda forgot about this one after I died. Odd of me, usually I keep up with WW games from the grave. I'll start giving out reps for WW-awesomeness after I've actually read the thread . . .
Old 01-22-2012, 05:48 PM   #296
Nogrod
Flame of the Ainulindalë

Location: Wearing rat's coat, crowskin, crossed staves in a field behaving as the wind behaves
Nogrod is wading through the Dead Marshes.Nogrod is wading through the Dead Marshes.Nogrod is wading through the Dead Marshes.Nogrod is wading through the Dead Marshes.Nogrod is wading through the Dead Marshes.Nogrod is wading through the Dead Marshes.
Send a message via MSN to Nogrod
Rune kind of nailed it. Well what do you think Faramir would do in that situation? Well done Rune!

Well done all the rangers, and good try BN's. These rangers just are a bit too tough a bunch to be infiltrated like that.

I really had no time for any narrations and I was afraid of messing with any ideas Pitch had himself for this - and I really liked the mood he was setting in those few first narrations: awesome! But after hearing he would not be around today - and knowing the game would end anyway, I took the liberty of narrating the end. If Pitch wishes so - and has time for it - I will delete my last post and he should narrate it into what he thought it should be.

Kudos for Lottie doing the decent thing in the end (and the songs)!

And hey, I said Boro and Agan were innocents on D1... only to get killed for it (and maybe for being a "no trace kill").
Nogrod is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-22-2012, 05:51 PM   #297
Boromir88
Laconic Loreman

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nogrod View Post
And hey, I said Boro and Agan were innocents on D1... only to get killed for it (and maybe for being a "no trace kill").
First Day I actually thought you were the seer, because you said I was looking like an "ordo." In which case, I was and my head was saying that you had perhaps dreamed me and dropped the clue by specifically identifying my role in the post. Only to find out the following Day that I was completely wrong.
Old 01-22-2012, 06:02 PM   #298
Shastanis Althreduin
Werewolf Psychic

Shastanis Althreduin is wading through snowdrifts on Redhorn.Shastanis Althreduin is wading through snowdrifts on Redhorn.Shastanis Althreduin is wading through snowdrifts on Redhorn.Shastanis Althreduin is wading through snowdrifts on Redhorn.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Loslote View Post
I'm Alive? Really? Most excellent! Shall I do a parody series on Next to Normal?
<3 you, and all your BN goodness.
Shasta– ... However, if he's innocent his famous clairvoyant powers must be taking the week off. Meanwhile, the Night-kills have been awfully effective– almost like we're dealing with a psychic wolf... - Nerwen, WW LXXV
Shastanis Althreduin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-22-2012, 06:29 PM   #299
Glirdan
Energetic Essence

Glirdan is a guest of Tom Bombadil.
Send a message via MSN to Glirdan
Rune, I didn't get a chance to say this while I was alive, but the only reason I didnt defend myself against the coming onslaught of Shasta and everyone was because I was quite literally just drained with stress. So I put up my last fight in my vote post and left the decision up to everyone else. Although, I will say thank you all for lynching me when you did. I'd rather have gone that way then have had to forcibly remove myself at a crucial moment in the game.
Old 01-22-2012, 07:03 PM   #300
Loslote
The Werewolf's Companion

Quote:
Originally Posted by Inziladun View Post
I hate that you killed Agan though, Lottie. I was really curious to see if they would lynch her because of my tying us together the whole game.
I wanted to see that, too, but I've been feeling a bit under the weather, and decided to just let the game end a Day early.
Old 01-22-2012, 07:20 PM   #301
Loslote
The Werewolf's Companion

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shastanis Althreduin View Post
<3 you, and all your BN goodness.
Oh, and I was totally going to do Just Another Day and post it at DL, but then I remembered that I wanted to eat dinner.
Old 01-22-2012, 07:25 PM   #302
Nerwen
Wisest of the Noldor

Nerwen is a guest of Galadriel in Lothlórien.Nerwen is a guest of Galadriel in Lothlórien.Nerwen is a guest of Galadriel in Lothlórien.Nerwen is a guest of Galadriel in Lothlórien.Nerwen is a guest of Galadriel in Lothlórien.
Send a message via Skype™ to Nerwen
I read through this whole game last night, once I got backs to civilisation. Very entertaining– pity it came with such a real life curse, though!
Old 01-23-2012, 10:25 AM   #303
Rune Son of Bjarne
Odinic Wanderer

Location: Under the Raven banner, between tall Odin and white Christ!
Rune Son of Bjarne is battling Black Riders on Weathertop.Rune Son of Bjarne is battling Black Riders on Weathertop.Rune Son of Bjarne is battling Black Riders on Weathertop.
Send a message via AIM to Rune Son of Bjarne Send a message via MSN to Rune Son of Bjarne
I have been a bit busy, so I haven't read everything yet, but what I did read was entertaining.

I quite liked Inzil's refusal to give up, he displayed the true fighting spirit of Black Numenóreans.

Lottie's songs reminded me that long ago when i first got to be a seer in a game of werewolf, I had planned that I would quote Leonard Cohen if I ever got a chance to bring destruction down upon the wolves.

"Your servant here, he has been told
to say it clear, to say it cold:
It's over, it ain't going
any further"

Thanks to Nogrod for taking over for Pitch, though it was a bit creepy when you turned into Greenie.

I will comment further, when I have had another look at the game thread.

Rune Son of Bjarne is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-24-2012, 06:45 AM   #304
Aganzir
Woman of Secret Shadow

Aganzir is lost in the dark paths of Moria.Aganzir is lost in the dark paths of Moria.Aganzir is lost in the dark paths of Moria.Aganzir is lost in the dark paths of Moria.
Tee-hee.

This was fun! I wouldn't have enjoyed it half as much as I did without Boro's sudden and unexpected suspicion though!

Inzil, I hate you. Explosives to follow.
Old 01-24-2012, 09:22 AM   #305
Inziladun
Gruesome Spectre

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aganzir View Post
Inzil, I hate you. Explosives to follow.
My defense is "temporary lupinity".

Hopefully the explosives will be more of this variety than the kind that make shrapnel.
Old 01-24-2012, 06:39 PM   #306
Pomegranate
Wight

thanks, everyone, it was definitely an enjoyable game and after all, everyone that trusted again and boro were right, and so were everyone who instinctly trusted rune, however suspicious it seemed to me at the time.
Old 01-24-2012, 06:53 PM   #307
Rune Son of Bjarne
Odinic Wanderer

Location: Under the Raven banner, between tall Odin and white Christ!
Rune Son of Bjarne is battling Black Riders on Weathertop.Rune Son of Bjarne is battling Black Riders on Weathertop.Rune Son of Bjarne is battling Black Riders on Weathertop.
Send a message via AIM to Rune Son of Bjarne Send a message via MSN to Rune Son of Bjarne
Quote:
thanks, everyone, it was definitely an enjoyable game and after all, everyone that trusted again and boro were right, and so were everyone who instinctly trusted rune, however suspicious it seemed to me at the time.
There is nothing suspicious about trusting me, I am made of gold and honey, and represents everything that is good in this world.

Rune Son of Bjarne is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-25-2012, 01:15 PM   #308
Pitchwife
Wight of the Old Forest

Location: Unattended on the railway station, in the litter at the dancehall
Pitchwife is a guest of Galadriel in Lothlórien.Pitchwife is a guest of Galadriel in Lothlórien.Pitchwife is a guest of Galadriel in Lothlórien.Pitchwife is a guest of Galadriel in Lothlórien.Pitchwife is a guest of Galadriel in Lothlórien.
Well, I'm back

... and in my own person this time, if with a few nuts and bolts in my shinbone head that weren't there when the game began, and a few days too late.

Sorry for leaving you all like this, but I'm glad you all could play the game to its end and hope you enjoyed it. Thanks to Noggins for taking over at very short notice (I briefed him on the phone while waiting for the ambulance, being unable to reach my computer) and handling everything in my absence with his usual solid reliability! (I'm not yet decided about the narrations - I had some nice ideas, but I also like your wrapping up at the end. We'll see.)

Also thanks to my Beloved (aka Pitchwife-wife, aka Wifewife, aka Goldberry or whatever she'll call herself in the unlikely case that she'll ever get her own account) for keeping you all up to date.

Thanks for playing, everyone! It's a delight to read, now it's all over (and would of course have been even more enjoyable to read while it unfolded, but that's life). Rune, that was some darn cool seering, considering your initial feeling that I'd given you more prominence than you'd bargained for, and a nice demonstration that it's possible for the Seer to secure a village victory without ever dreaming a wolf! And well done rallying to your captain, Rangers, especially Greenlung and Shasta Damroduin - although the special provisions concerning your roles never became actual, you've both made me proud! BNs, you've had tough luck, but fought a good (or rather evil) fight; darkness will prevail another day!

Nate, great first game - and seeing how well you knew your way around the place from the start, I'm wondering whether I haven't actually met you (cue: Finlandmoot!).

Finally, I hope Max is in good health, and Glirdy's problem has worked out in the meantime.

Again, thanks for playing, everybody - it's been a pleasure, and we'll repeat it some day when I'm in better shape, OK?
Old 01-26-2012, 07:52 AM   #309
Aganzir
Woman of Secret Shadow

Aganzir is lost in the dark paths of Moria.Aganzir is lost in the dark paths of Moria.Aganzir is lost in the dark paths of Moria.Aganzir is lost in the dark paths of Moria.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Inziladun View Post
Hopefully the explosives will be more of this variety than the kind that make shrapnel.
One can always wish.

Welcome back Pitchie, and good to hear you're still alive and all! I vote yes for narrations if you feel you're up to it because the few you managed to write were among the best I've ever read!
Old 01-26-2012, 11:11 AM   #310
A Little Green
Leaf-clad Lady

A Little Green is wading through snowdrifts on Redhorn.A Little Green is wading through snowdrifts on Redhorn.A Little Green is wading through snowdrifts on Redhorn.A Little Green is wading through snowdrifts on Redhorn.
Send a message via MSN to A Little Green
Quote:
Originally Posted by Pitch
Greenlung
I'm going to start using that!

Other than that - great game, everyone! Even with the bad luck all around (great to see you back, Pitch!) and the rather odd ending, it was a very enjoyable round. It's kind of a shame that me and Shasta's PM communication kind of screwed up most of the time, but it was a great consolation anyhow to have at least one person in the village you can trust implicitly.
"But some stories, small, simple ones about setting out on adventures or people doing wonders, tales of miracles and monsters, have outlasted all the people who told them, and some of them have outlasted the lands in which they were created."
A Little Green is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-29-2012, 06:22 PM   #311
Pomegranate
Wight

I actually thought I already replied to you Pitch, but apparently it didn't post my message. So no, I wasn't in the Finlandmoot. However, being a good friend of Greenie's and knowing pretty much the rest of the Finns as well (though they probably are not aware they know me - except Agan, who talked me into this game), I've heard a lot about this place and about you guys. So Boro, even I know about your tanlines already, there's no use trying to hide them.
Old 02-01-2012, 04:03 PM   #312
Boromir88
Laconic Loreman

Quote:
So Boro, even I know about your tanlines already, there's no use trying to hide them.
Is nothing sacred anymore?

Glad you're back and better Pitch.

As for Max, the vet thinks the seizure was caused by a potato skin lodged in his throat, since sometimes if food gets stuck in dogs throats it can cause a seizure. Stupid puppy...has to eat everything. I love him. Although now, he may need surgery since he also has a tendancy to race around all hyper...hurt his knee and has a slight tear in his doggy acl.

Last edited by Boromir88; 02-01-2012 at 04:26 PM.
Boromir88 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-01-2012, 04:12 PM   #313
Galadriel55
Blossom of Dwimordene

Galadriel55 is lost in the dark paths of Moria.Galadriel55 is lost in the dark paths of Moria.Galadriel55 is lost in the dark paths of Moria.Galadriel55 is lost in the dark paths of Moria.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Boromir88 View Post
As for Max, the vet thinks the seizure was caused by a potato skin lodged in his throat, since sometimes if food gets stuck in dogs throats it can cause a seizure. Stupid puppy...has to eat everything. I love him. Although now, he may need surgery since he also has a tendancy to race around all hyper...hurt his knee and has a slight tear in his doggy acl.
Ouch.