View Single Post
Old 07-29-2008, 11:30 AM   #5
MatthewM
Ghost Prince of Cardolan

MatthewM has just left Hobbiton.
Send a message via AIM to MatthewM
I have endless LotR stuff! I don't mean to brag, but I really have a room FULL of Tolkien stuff. I have a showroom china cabinet which houses most of my Tolkien collectibles such as 50+ action figures from the movies, Sideshow Weta statues (Pippin and Legolas), busts (Pippin and Gimli), Pippin's Gondor Helmet, A Gandalf model my father painted for me, the 12-inch Boromir, amongst others. Tons of warhammer little figures. Pewter figures. The Phial of Galadriel. Sword of Boromir, Sword of Theoden, and Sting. Collector's plates. Tons of posters. Of course all the books including Letters, etc., the theatrical and extended movies, the Bakshi movie, all the video games, a ton of cards, LotR on CD, LotR Monopoly and Trivial Pursuit...amongst other things!

Yes I am a collector!

Last edited by MatthewM; 07-29-2008 at 09:09 PM. Reason: Bethberry is right...spoils is not the right word!
MatthewM is offline   Reply With Quote