The Barrow-Downs Discussion Forum


Visit The *EVEN NEWER* Barrow-Downs Photo Page

Go Back   The Barrow-Downs Discussion Forum > Middle-Earth Fun and Games > Middle-earth Mirth
User Name
Password
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read


Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 04-21-2021, 04:08 PM   #81
Blind Guardian
Guardian of the Blind
 
Blind Guardian's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2010
Location: Where The Skies End
Posts: 888
Blind Guardian is a guest of Tom Bombadil.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Pitchwife View Post
Maybe a definitive statement about the breaking of ties, your Moddesses? (since Hui asked on the Admin thread and wasn't answered) First/Last/My Everything?
I reached out to G55 but she's not going to be on for a while. I would assume it's first come, first served. But I'll defer to G55's wisdom.
__________________
Adjust and calibrate when the memories start to fade; Into a carrier signal, origin unknown
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mithalwen View Post
Tom was poet bot. Tom only sold soul for art. Tom suffered. Mith mithed Tom
Blind Guardian is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-21-2021, 04:08 PM   #82
Loslote
The Werewolf's Companion
 
Loslote's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2009
Location: The Moon
Posts: 3,032
Loslote is a guest of Elrond in Rivendell.Loslote is a guest of Elrond in Rivendell.Loslote is a guest of Elrond in Rivendell.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Pitchwife View Post
Not because she suspected Morsul, but because I found her reasoning rested on the assumption that one of Hui and Morsul was a wolf and Hui wasn't for reasons that I didn't and don't find convincing.
I mean, that's not the argument I thought was being made. I thought the argument was "that's kind of weird that Morsul isn't talking to or about anyone other than Huin...if Morsul IS a wolf, Huin probably isn't his packmate." I didn't see anyone making the assumption that Morsul therefore was a wolf. On my part, anyway, I was interested by what I saw as a strange behavior pattern and I speculated about the scenarios in which that behavior pattern made sense, and used that speculation to rule out one possibility (Morsul and Huin being packmates). I do think it's useful to think about likely packmate combinations, and I have found it helpful to refer back to those early possible connections or dis-connections later in the game.
__________________
I have loved the stars too fondly to be fearful of the night.
Double Fenris

Last edited by Loslote; 04-21-2021 at 04:08 PM. Reason: xed with BG
Loslote is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-21-2021, 04:08 PM   #83
Galadriel55
Blossom of Dwimordene
 
Galadriel55's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2010
Location: The realm of forgotten words
Posts: 9,938
Galadriel55 is lost in the dark paths of Moria.Galadriel55 is lost in the dark paths of Moria.Galadriel55 is lost in the dark paths of Moria.Galadriel55 is lost in the dark paths of Moria.
Saying it here as well as on the Admin Thread, FIRST person to tie is lynched. That is, if you guys make a tie.

(Catching up to the thread)
__________________
You passed from under darkened dome, you enter now the secret land. - Take me to Finrod's fabled home!... ~ Finrod: The Rock Opera
Galadriel55 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-21-2021, 04:09 PM   #84
Formendacil
Dead Serious
 
Formendacil's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2005
Location: Perched on Thangorodrim's towers.
Posts: 3,280
Formendacil is lost in the dark paths of Moria.Formendacil is lost in the dark paths of Moria.Formendacil is lost in the dark paths of Moria.Formendacil is lost in the dark paths of Moria.
Send a message via AIM to Formendacil Send a message via MSN to Formendacil
Lottie's response to me first talking about "voting the lurkers."

Quote:
Originally Posted by Loslote View Post
I would agree with this, but we don't have anyone who could qualify as a 'lurker' who I would be willing to vote. It's Soriman's first game, so it's expected that he'll be posting less often as he gets the hang of the game, Sally is usually quieter, especially on Day 1, I've really appreciated Kath's posts when she was here, and I think I'm next up for quantity of posts...
Lottie when I actually post about it:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Loslote View Post
I mean, I don't love this - it feels like an abdication of responsibility for your vote, which is a way for a wolf to not leave a trail - but a note for the future: IF Form or Huin or, I'd say, Greenie turn out to be a wolf, Form seems to be gearing up to throw his vote in a completely different direction, which a) doesn't save the people on the chopping block and b) doesn't leave a trail connecting Form to either of them. That probably suggests Form isn't a packmate with either of them. Again, just a note for the future.
I mean, absolutely, yes, if this is me saving a wolf or making myself innocuous, then this will look bad later. By the same token, if Sally is a Wolf, then the first quote looks like subtly nudging away from a packmate and Post 2 looks like setting me up for future scapegoating if/when it turns out Huin or Greenie is a lynched innocent.

All of which is to say... Wild Mass Guessing. Lottie's probably innocent, except for the fact that she accused me, and that raises my suspicions.
__________________
I prefer history, true or feigned.
Formendacil is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-21-2021, 04:13 PM   #85
Loslote
The Werewolf's Companion
 
Loslote's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2009
Location: The Moon
Posts: 3,032
Loslote is a guest of Elrond in Rivendell.Loslote is a guest of Elrond in Rivendell.Loslote is a guest of Elrond in Rivendell.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Formendacil View Post
Lottie's response to me first talking about "voting the lurkers."

Lottie when I actually post about it:
I liked the idea in theory, but when I looked at what it would actually mean in this game, I didn't like what it would actually look like. But fair point.


Quote:
Originally Posted by Formendacil View Post
I mean, absolutely, yes, if this is me saving a wolf or making myself innocuous, then this will look bad later. By the same token, if Sally is a Wolf, then the first quote looks like subtly nudging away from a packmate and Post 2 looks like setting me up for future scapegoating if/when it turns out Huin or Greenie is a lynched innocent.

All of which is to say... Wild Mass Guessing. Lottie's probably innocent, except for the fact that she accused me, and that raises my suspicions.
Excellent point - if Sally or Form end up being wolves, they are also unlikely packmates. Also, I wouldn't say that I'm accusing you. I would put you just to the inno-leaning side of neutral at this point, in terms of overall impression. I saw the appeal of voting "lurkers" initially, I just found I didn't like it in practice once I'd had time to think about it and see what it meant in reality.
__________________
I have loved the stars too fondly to be fearful of the night.
Double Fenris
Loslote is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-21-2021, 04:20 PM   #86
Huinesoron
Ghost Prince of Cardolan
 
Huinesoron's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2017
Location: The north-west of the Old World, east of the Sea
Posts: 3,483
Huinesoron is a guest at the Prancing Pony.Huinesoron is a guest at the Prancing Pony.
Looking at the last few posts, the Lottie-Pitch and Lottie-Form interaction feels pretty innocent, and while I don't like Form's vote the absentee' plan, it has the virtue of consistency.

Since I think my two suspects (Morsul and Greenie) have both checked out for the night, and since the people still posting all feel innocent, I'm going to put my money where my mouth is and vote:

++A LITTLE GREEN

Reasons include their vote being based on Pitch suspecting someone who suspected him; a certain amount of 'buddying-up' behaviour; and their comment about maybe not being here tomorrow when they weren't really under much suspicion, which feels like a guilty conscience.

hS
__________________
Have you burned the ships that could bear you back again? ~Finrod: The Rock Opera
Huinesoron is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-21-2021, 04:20 PM   #87
Soriman the Whide
Haunting Spirit
 
Soriman the Whide's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2021
Posts: 88
Soriman the Whide has just left Hobbiton.
Send a message via Yahoo to Soriman the Whide
I know there is a deadline but if I am not prompted to vote as per the rules I read somewhere can i abstain from voting? I'd hate to see an innocent villager lynched on account of our misguided voting, who is to say that these creatures will even strike again anyway?
__________________
"And thou, Melkor, shalt see that no theme may be played that hath not its uttermost source in me, nor can any alter the music in my despite... ".
The Silmarillion - Ainulindalë
Soriman the Whide is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-21-2021, 04:26 PM   #88
Huinesoron
Ghost Prince of Cardolan
 
Huinesoron's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2017
Location: The north-west of the Old World, east of the Sea
Posts: 3,483
Huinesoron is a guest at the Prancing Pony.Huinesoron is a guest at the Prancing Pony.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Soriman the Whide View Post
I know there is a deadline but if I am not prompted to vote as per the rules I read somewhere can i abstain from voting? I'd hate to see an innocent villager lynched on account of our misguided voting, who is to say that these creatures will even strike again anyway?
The rules in the admin post state:

"Living players [that's you] MUST cast a vote every Day while alive. Failure to vote for 2 Days in a row without extenuating circumstances will result in being sent to the Dead Thread [ie, kicked from this part of the game] prematurely."

Someone's getting lynched toDay. Your vote can help decide who.

Current vote count:

Kath > Morsul
Greenie > Pitch
Morsul > hS
Lommy > hS [2]
Legate > Greenie
Huinesoron > Greenie [2]

With 6 left to vote.

hS
__________________
Have you burned the ships that could bear you back again? ~Finrod: The Rock Opera
Huinesoron is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-21-2021, 04:26 PM   #89
Pitchwife
Wight of the Old Forest
 
Pitchwife's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2008
Location: Unattended on the railway station, in the litter at the dancehall
Posts: 3,271
Pitchwife is a guest of Galadriel in Lothlórien.Pitchwife is a guest of Galadriel in Lothlórien.Pitchwife is a guest of Galadriel in Lothlórien.Pitchwife is a guest of Galadriel in Lothlórien.Pitchwife is a guest of Galadriel in Lothlórien.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Soriman the Whide View Post
I know there is a deadline but if I am not prompted to vote as per the rules I read somewhere can i abstain from voting? I'd hate to see an innocent villager lynched on account of our misguided voting, who is to say that these creatures will even strike again anyway?
Everybody hates seeing innocents lynched, but somebody will be lynched toDay, and if you don't vote you're just washing your hands. Wolves kill at Night, whether we lynch or not, and lynching is our only way of getting at them. So pick someone and remember, it's all just a game.
__________________
Und aus dem Erebos kamen viele seelen herauf der abgeschiedenen toten.- Homer, Odyssey, Canto XI
Pitchwife is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-21-2021, 04:27 PM   #90
Morsul the Dark
Ghost Prince of Cardolan
 
Morsul the Dark's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2004
Posts: 3,500
Morsul the Dark is a guest at the Prancing Pony.Morsul the Dark is a guest at the Prancing Pony.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Soriman the Whide View Post
I know there is a deadline but if I am not prompted to vote as per the rules I read somewhere can i abstain from voting? I'd hate to see an innocent villager lynched on account of our misguided voting, who is to say that these creatures will even strike again anyway?
I believe you’re allowed one missed votes per the rules.
__________________
Morsul the Resurrected
Morsul the Dark is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-21-2021, 04:27 PM   #91
Galadriel55
Blossom of Dwimordene
 
Galadriel55's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2010
Location: The realm of forgotten words
Posts: 9,938
Galadriel55 is lost in the dark paths of Moria.Galadriel55 is lost in the dark paths of Moria.Galadriel55 is lost in the dark paths of Moria.Galadriel55 is lost in the dark paths of Moria.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Soriman the Whide View Post
I know there is a deadline but if I am not prompted to vote as per the rules I read somewhere can i abstain from voting? I'd hate to see an innocent villager lynched on account of our misguided voting, who is to say that these creatures will even strike again anyway?
If you don't vote two Days in a row without extenuating circumstances, you'll be out of the game. If you don't vote toDay, you MUST vote toMorrow. This is as far as the official rules go.

Edit: crossed with a bunch of other responses to the same.
__________________
You passed from under darkened dome, you enter now the secret land. - Take me to Finrod's fabled home!... ~ Finrod: The Rock Opera
Galadriel55 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-21-2021, 04:35 PM   #92
Pitchwife
Wight of the Old Forest
 
Pitchwife's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2008
Location: Unattended on the railway station, in the litter at the dancehall
Posts: 3,271
Pitchwife is a guest of Galadriel in Lothlórien.Pitchwife is a guest of Galadriel in Lothlórien.Pitchwife is a guest of Galadriel in Lothlórien.Pitchwife is a guest of Galadriel in Lothlórien.Pitchwife is a guest of Galadriel in Lothlórien.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Huinesoron View Post
Reasons include their vote being based on Pitch suspecting someone who suspected him; a certain amount of 'buddying-up' behaviour; and their comment about maybe not being here tomorrow when they weren't really under much suspicion, which feels like a guilty conscience.

hS
TBF an innocent Greenie would have no way of knowing whether I wouldn't feel provoked into eating her toNight... and neither would an innocent Hui. Hasn't that occurred to you?
__________________
Und aus dem Erebos kamen viele seelen herauf der abgeschiedenen toten.- Homer, Odyssey, Canto XI
Pitchwife is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-21-2021, 04:39 PM   #93
Formendacil
Dead Serious
 
Formendacil's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2005
Location: Perched on Thangorodrim's towers.
Posts: 3,280
Formendacil is lost in the dark paths of Moria.Formendacil is lost in the dark paths of Moria.Formendacil is lost in the dark paths of Moria.Formendacil is lost in the dark paths of Moria.
Send a message via AIM to Formendacil Send a message via MSN to Formendacil
The deadline is coming up and we don't have a definitive bandwaggon yet... but Hui and Greenie are frontrunners. I don't particularly suspect either, which doesn't help deciding if you should save either. If I wait any longer, a vote for the Lurkers is even worse than a vote now, so...

++Sally
__________________
I prefer history, true or feigned.
Formendacil is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-21-2021, 04:43 PM   #94
Boromir88
Laconic Loreman
 
Boromir88's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2004
Location: USA
Posts: 7,479
Boromir88 is wading through the Dead Marshes.Boromir88 is wading through the Dead Marshes.Boromir88 is wading through the Dead Marshes.Boromir88 is wading through the Dead Marshes.Boromir88 is wading through the Dead Marshes.Boromir88 is wading through the Dead Marshes.
Send a message via AIM to Boromir88 Send a message via MSN to Boromir88
Not really any more conclusions from a more thorough reading of Page 2.

I feel the best about Pitch and Lommy. Pitch's responses about Hui/Morsul/Legate got a bit convoluted, but the response here in why he was suspicious of Kath looks good.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pitchwife View Post
Not because she suspected Morsul, but because I found her reasoning rested on the assumption that one of Hui and Morsul was a wolf and Hui wasn't for reasons that I didn't and don't find convincing.
I will also trust my read on Lommy in my last post. It's weak, but every time I read her posts and get the image that she's arguing with herself, like Smeagol/Gollum it's a good sign. I mean it might not be good for her own sanity, but that reaction is hard for someone to fabricate.

Lottie's the most off, just her posting all day is not what I've come to expect. She's typically a bigger ruffler than me, and right up there with Huey. But all day the responses are tame and reserved like here..."Ok I get it why you suspect me, but Kath?" And then misinterpreted why Pitch was suspicious of Kath.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Loslote View Post
Really? I get why someone might vote for me, there's been some suspicion flying around, but it seems frankly bizarre to me that you're considering voting for Kath just because she suspected Morsul. I understand you have your Lottie, Kath, and X theory, but that's really not very substantial and a bit convoluted - and frankly, if Kath and I were packmates, we probably wouldn't both spend so much time suspecting the same person - and there has been a lot more going on in the thread since then. I'm surprised that's still your best bet in terms of who to vote.
Seeing as time is running short and doing a quick check just to see if I've cross-voted with anyone...

++Lottie
__________________
Fenris Penguin
Boromir88 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-21-2021, 04:48 PM   #95
Loslote
The Werewolf's Companion
 
Loslote's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2009
Location: The Moon
Posts: 3,032
Loslote is a guest of Elrond in Rivendell.Loslote is a guest of Elrond in Rivendell.Loslote is a guest of Elrond in Rivendell.
Okay, it's getting towards the deadline, and I'm still struggling a bit with this one. I would honestly prefer to vote Morsul or Pitch, but I don't know who all is still around to vote, so I'm probably going to go with one of the two candidates who've received multiple votes, at least in part to make sure it's less likely a sudden bandwagon on Boro's vote leaves me all alone in the Dead Thread (). I've been back and forth on Greenie all Day, but I suspect her more than I suspect Huin...

++Greenie
__________________
I have loved the stars too fondly to be fearful of the night.
Double Fenris
Loslote is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-21-2021, 04:49 PM   #96
Galadriel55
Blossom of Dwimordene
 
Galadriel55's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2010
Location: The realm of forgotten words
Posts: 9,938
Galadriel55 is lost in the dark paths of Moria.Galadriel55 is lost in the dark paths of Moria.Galadriel55 is lost in the dark paths of Moria.Galadriel55 is lost in the dark paths of Moria.
Kath > Morsul
Greenie > Pitch
Morsul > hS
Lommy > hS [2]
Legate > Greenie
Huinesoron > Greenie [2]
Form > Sally
Boro > Lottie
Lottie > Greenie [3]



11 minutes to go!
__________________
You passed from under darkened dome, you enter now the secret land. - Take me to Finrod's fabled home!... ~ Finrod: The Rock Opera
Galadriel55 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-21-2021, 04:51 PM   #97
satansaloser2005
The Sweetest Spoiler
 
satansaloser2005's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2007
Location: from beneath you it giggles incessantly
Posts: 5,810
satansaloser2005 is lost in the dark paths of Moria.satansaloser2005 is lost in the dark paths of Moria.satansaloser2005 is lost in the dark paths of Moria.satansaloser2005 is lost in the dark paths of Moria.
Today has been insane and I'm not remotely caught up. Therefore, for the record....

++No one
__________________
"My heart always cowers behind the defense of my wit."
Friendship is two pals munching on a well-cooked face together.
Fenris bookworm.
satansaloser2005 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-21-2021, 04:52 PM   #98
Pitchwife
Wight of the Old Forest
 
Pitchwife's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2008
Location: Unattended on the railway station, in the litter at the dancehall
Posts: 3,271
Pitchwife is a guest of Galadriel in Lothlórien.Pitchwife is a guest of Galadriel in Lothlórien.Pitchwife is a guest of Galadriel in Lothlórien.Pitchwife is a guest of Galadriel in Lothlórien.Pitchwife is a guest of Galadriel in Lothlórien.
If it's between Hui and Greenie, I'd actually (Legate 180 incoming) rather go for Hui just now. Anybody else?
__________________
Und aus dem Erebos kamen viele seelen herauf der abgeschiedenen toten.- Homer, Odyssey, Canto XI
Pitchwife is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-21-2021, 04:55 PM   #99
Pitchwife
Wight of the Old Forest
 
Pitchwife's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2008
Location: Unattended on the railway station, in the litter at the dancehall
Posts: 3,271
Pitchwife is a guest of Galadriel in Lothlórien.Pitchwife is a guest of Galadriel in Lothlórien.Pitchwife is a guest of Galadriel in Lothlórien.Pitchwife is a guest of Galadriel in Lothlórien.Pitchwife is a guest of Galadriel in Lothlórien.
sally, seriously?


++Hui
purely out of my guts because of #92
__________________
Und aus dem Erebos kamen viele seelen herauf der abgeschiedenen toten.- Homer, Odyssey, Canto XI
Pitchwife is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-21-2021, 04:55 PM   #100
Loslote
The Werewolf's Companion
 
Loslote's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2009
Location: The Moon
Posts: 3,032
Loslote is a guest of Elrond in Rivendell.Loslote is a guest of Elrond in Rivendell.Loslote is a guest of Elrond in Rivendell.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Pitchwife View Post
If it's between Hui and Greenie, I'd actually (Legate 180 incoming) rather go for Hui just now. Anybody else?
Who's left to vote? Just you and Soriman?
__________________
I have loved the stars too fondly to be fearful of the night.
Double Fenris

Last edited by Loslote; 04-21-2021 at 04:55 PM. Reason: xed with Pitch
Loslote is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-21-2021, 04:57 PM   #101
Pitchwife
Wight of the Old Forest
 
Pitchwife's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2008
Location: Unattended on the railway station, in the litter at the dancehall
Posts: 3,271
Pitchwife is a guest of Galadriel in Lothlórien.Pitchwife is a guest of Galadriel in Lothlórien.Pitchwife is a guest of Galadriel in Lothlórien.Pitchwife is a guest of Galadriel in Lothlórien.Pitchwife is a guest of Galadriel in Lothlórien.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Loslote View Post
Who's left to vote? Just you and Soriman?
I'm afraid so. Probably too late.
__________________
Und aus dem Erebos kamen viele seelen herauf der abgeschiedenen toten.- Homer, Odyssey, Canto XI
Pitchwife is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-21-2021, 05:00 PM   #102
Galadriel55
Blossom of Dwimordene
 
Galadriel55's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2010
Location: The realm of forgotten words
Posts: 9,938
Galadriel55 is lost in the dark paths of Moria.Galadriel55 is lost in the dark paths of Moria.Galadriel55 is lost in the dark paths of Moria.Galadriel55 is lost in the dark paths of Moria.
Deadline.

Stop posting. Greenie is first to reach vote count and is therefore lynched. Narration to be posted in a few minutes.

All of you commenting on possible cobblers - did you forget there's a cobbler in the game?
__________________
You passed from under darkened dome, you enter now the secret land. - Take me to Finrod's fabled home!... ~ Finrod: The Rock Opera
Galadriel55 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-21-2021, 05:12 PM   #103
Blind Guardian
Guardian of the Blind
 
Blind Guardian's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2010
Location: Where The Skies End
Posts: 888
Blind Guardian is a guest of Tom Bombadil.
End Day 1

By 456 of the First Age, Barahir was the champion of a feisty band of outlaws. They had seen betrayal by their own kinsmen, had been hunted like animals by the evil forces of Morgoth, and now had finally (he hoped) found peace at the edges of the Tarn Aeluin. The crisp mountain air and clear blue sky were marred only by the thick black clouds that hung over the nearby mountain range, a grim reminder of the evil that they fought against.

Barahir sighed and turned to his kinsfolk who had spent the day digging three graves and bickering endless amongst themselves.

“I like digging holes in gardens, not in graveyards,” a very tired Loslote said.

“Why are we digging three holes when there are only two bodies?” Morsul asked.

“Technically, Gorlim merely left…” Legate said.

“Someone must pay for this treachery!” Sally yelled. “Whomever killed my Gal is going to face judgement.” This was met with a uniform cheer of support.

“My friends and relatives,” Barahir began. “Today has indeed been sad. We lost two of our close friends and another has gone off and not returned. Must we make it even worse by killing one of our own on naught but vague suspicion?”

The outlaws looked around at each other. They nodded their heads and whispered amongst themselves.

“I believe we are all in agreement that someone must die,” Boro said.

“But who…?” Lottie asked.

“We have a 1/4th chance of killing a wolf”, said Morsul, ever optimistic.

“I feel that a blind 1/4 chance of getting a wolf may be a little optimistic though,” Soriman countered.

Hui is giving me bad vibes and a headache,” Lommy said, pinching her temples. “Could someone do something suspicious already?!”

Legate said something earlier about something that happened last year, but it didn’t happen as he said it did.” Pitch chimed in. “And I would know: I was there!”

"How about that Greenie ?" Legate asked.

"She's giving me bad vibes…" Hui agreed.

"I am innocent, I can assure you," Greenie countered.

"That's what a wolf would say!"

“Then we are mostly in agreement that this is the correct course of action? The two graves shall contain G55 and BG and the third will contain Greenie,” Barahir said.

“She has acted the most suspicious over the last Day!” Hui said.

"Then so it shall be!" Barahir declared.

The outlaws rounded up Greenie as she protested.

"You're making a mistake!" She yelled. "Those fiends have misled you!"

They carried her over to the third grave, where someone picked up an ax and shoved it deep into her chest. She bleed out quickly and collapsed into the grave. Dead and very, very human.


The Living
Boro
Formendacil
Huinesoron
Kath
Legate
Lommy
Loslote
Morsul
Pitch
Sally
Soriman

The Dead
Gorlim (NPC/Ghost)
Galadriel55 (Night 1)
BlindGuardian (Night 1)
Greenie (Day 1 - Ordo)


It is now Night 2

By the way, there is no cobbler in the game. This was just G55 cobbling from beyond the modsphere.
__________________
Adjust and calibrate when the memories start to fade; Into a carrier signal, origin unknown
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mithalwen View Post
Tom was poet bot. Tom only sold soul for art. Tom suffered. Mith mithed Tom

Last edited by Blind Guardian; 04-22-2021 at 12:48 AM. Reason: Corrected the spelling of Morsul's name, changed some wording, added a sentence; nothing major
Blind Guardian is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-22-2021, 05:00 PM   #104
Galadriel55
Blossom of Dwimordene
 
Galadriel55's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2010
Location: The realm of forgotten words
Posts: 9,938
Galadriel55 is lost in the dark paths of Moria.Galadriel55 is lost in the dark paths of Moria.Galadriel55 is lost in the dark paths of Moria.Galadriel55 is lost in the dark paths of Moria.
Dawn of Day 2

Thus begins the second night of the end of the outlaws of Dorthorion. The werewolves had begun their quest of death and destruction on behalf of the Dark Lord Sauron. Their orders: to slaughter everyone in the camp. The outlaws went to sleep in their huts and tents, thinking that the walls weren’t sturdy enough. Wishing that they had added just a bit more reinforcements. Sleeping with a dagger under their pillow.

The three werewolves had gathered in a darkened corner of the camp and plotted quietly.

“We did well!” the smallest one said.

“So well! They killed one of their own!”

“The Master will be proud!” the largest and furriest wolf whispered proudly.

The werewolfs cackled wildly, but quietly.

“Now who shall we kill next?” the small one asked, clicking its sharp claws together expectantly.

They looked around at the randomly placed tents and huts. Some huts were in nicer repair than others, but most the tents didn’t stand up straight. One, Pitch’s most likely, was almost completely sideways, but somehow defying gravity and still standing.

“A seer would be nice.”

“But which one contains the sleeping seer?” the small one asked.

They sniffed the air, wagging their tails excitedly. “It smells like meat and it’s making me hungry!”

“Then let’s eat!” the big one said, lunging for the nearest tent.

The clawed and ripped at their prey so viciously the person was dead before the second blow. They dragged their prey over the wall, ripping limb from limb as they went. The rest of the outlaws barely had time to lift their heads from their pillows before the carnage was over. They picked up swords and went running towards the sounds of growls and grunts, but all that remained were blood splattered stones and tufts of hair.

++Formendacil’s sword hilt was gleaming in the faint lamp light, surrounded by wood, fabric, and blood.

The Living
Boro
Huinesoron
Kath
Legate
Lommy
Loslote
Morsul
Pitch
Sally
Soriman

The Dead
Gorlim (NPC/Ghost)
Galadriel55 (Night 1)
BlindGuardian (Night 1)
Greenie (Day 1 - Ordo)
Formendacil (Night 2 - Ordo)


It is now Day 2

As a reminder, Sally and Soriman are required to vote toDay. Sally, if you are having trouble catching up to the game for RL reasons, please let us know.

Awesome narration courtesy of BG.
__________________
You passed from under darkened dome, you enter now the secret land. - Take me to Finrod's fabled home!... ~ Finrod: The Rock Opera
Galadriel55 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-22-2021, 05:07 PM   #105
Boromir88
Laconic Loreman
 
Boromir88's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2004
Location: USA
Posts: 7,479
Boromir88 is wading through the Dead Marshes.Boromir88 is wading through the Dead Marshes.Boromir88 is wading through the Dead Marshes.Boromir88 is wading through the Dead Marshes.Boromir88 is wading through the Dead Marshes.Boromir88 is wading through the Dead Marshes.
Send a message via AIM to Boromir88 Send a message via MSN to Boromir88
Silmaril

...Interesting. May Form and Greenie be at peace and you be granted the wisdom to aid our band from beyond the grave.

First point, now that I think about it. I'm not going to listen to any plans from anyone who wants to try to direct the ghosts on what to do for us here. I won't be making any plans and I strenuously suggest no one else does either, but to each their own.

Secondly, going to have to see a lot more from sally and Soriman today.
__________________
Fenris Penguin
Boromir88 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-22-2021, 05:15 PM   #106
Blind Guardian
Guardian of the Blind
 
Blind Guardian's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2010
Location: Where The Skies End
Posts: 888
Blind Guardian is a guest of Tom Bombadil.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Boromir88 View Post
First point, now that I think about it. I'm not going to listen to any plans from anyone who wants to try to direct the ghosts on what to do for us here. I won't be making any plans and I strenuously suggest no one else does either, but to each their own.

Just a reminder this is against the rules.


Quote:
The Living cannot give specific instructions to the Ghost, under punishment of Isildur's Curse: they shall be banned from both the Living and the Dead threads. They are allowed to ask the Ghost questions, and of course allowed to discuss the Ghost's statements.
__________________
Adjust and calibrate when the memories start to fade; Into a carrier signal, origin unknown
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mithalwen View Post
Tom was poet bot. Tom only sold soul for art. Tom suffered. Mith mithed Tom
Blind Guardian is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-22-2021, 05:22 PM   #107
Galadriel55
Blossom of Dwimordene
 
Galadriel55's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2010
Location: The realm of forgotten words
Posts: 9,938
Galadriel55 is lost in the dark paths of Moria.Galadriel55 is lost in the dark paths of Moria.Galadriel55 is lost in the dark paths of Moria.Galadriel55 is lost in the dark paths of Moria.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Blind Guardian View Post
Just a reminder this is against the rules.
To clarify the clarification though:

It is against the rules to give specific instructions to a haunting Ghost. There is no haunting toDay, no active Ghost.

Technically, there is no rule saying the Living can't tell the Dead how to vote, which is I think what Boro meant by directing the ghosts. You will not be kicked out into the Void for bossing the DT around, though you will probably earn some ghostly glares. Do not boss haunting Ghosts around on the GT when/if they do come, because that will bring Isildur's Curse upon your head.
__________________
You passed from under darkened dome, you enter now the secret land. - Take me to Finrod's fabled home!... ~ Finrod: The Rock Opera

Last edited by Galadriel55; 04-22-2021 at 05:22 PM. Reason: clarified wording
Galadriel55 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-22-2021, 05:23 PM   #108
Boromir88
Laconic Loreman
 
Boromir88's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2004
Location: USA
Posts: 7,479
Boromir88 is wading through the Dead Marshes.Boromir88 is wading through the Dead Marshes.Boromir88 is wading through the Dead Marshes.Boromir88 is wading through the Dead Marshes.Boromir88 is wading through the Dead Marshes.Boromir88 is wading through the Dead Marshes.
Send a message via AIM to Boromir88 Send a message via MSN to Boromir88
Quote:
Originally Posted by Blind Guardian View Post
Just a reminder this is against the rules.
I think I may have worded that incorrectly. I didn't mean "giving direction to the ghosts" (as in the person that is selected to return as a ghost) but "giving direction to the dead players on what person they should vote for today as a way of giving the living information." Those were the plans I meant, which I presumed were still ok...? Great if that isn't because I would ignore it anyway.

Edit: Crossed with Modler55, thank you. Yes.
__________________
Fenris Penguin
Boromir88 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-22-2021, 05:28 PM   #109
Morsul the Dark
Ghost Prince of Cardolan
 
Morsul the Dark's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2004
Posts: 3,500
Morsul the Dark is a guest at the Prancing Pony.Morsul the Dark is a guest at the Prancing Pony.
So, Form dying throws a bit of a wrench in my initial thoughts. I figured if I survived the night I’d have some thoughts.

Obviously they voted Sally which for me is a predicament. I do think her initial post of “around but tired” then just a non commital “no vote vote no time” post. I find that frustrating and easily a wolffish submarine tactic. HOWEVER, the night kill obvious points at Sally which makes me think it’s too obvious it’s her and therefor not her. But also it could be a move set on making that argument and it IS her.

It could also just be a distraction with very little strategic value other than chaos.
__________________
Morsul the Resurrected
Morsul the Dark is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-22-2021, 05:58 PM   #110
Boromir88
Laconic Loreman
 
Boromir88's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2004
Location: USA
Posts: 7,479
Boromir88 is wading through the Dead Marshes.Boromir88 is wading through the Dead Marshes.Boromir88 is wading through the Dead Marshes.Boromir88 is wading through the Dead Marshes.Boromir88 is wading through the Dead Marshes.Boromir88 is wading through the Dead Marshes.
Send a message via AIM to Boromir88 Send a message via MSN to Boromir88
Quote:
Originally Posted by Morsul the Dark View Post
Obviously they voted Sally which for me is a predicament. I do think her initial post of “around but tired” then just a non commital “no vote vote no time” post. I find that frustrating and easily a wolffish submarine tactic. HOWEVER, the night kill obvious points at Sally which makes me think it’s too obvious it’s her and therefor not her. But also it could be a move set on making that argument and it IS her.
I always go under the presumption the wolves target the Seer first, or who they think might be the Seer. If there are no leads to a Seer then the next option is other gifteds (it would just be the Ranger in this case). But the Ranger is difficult, because there's really no reason they would come out and leave any clues unless they had to reveal because possibility of getting lynched. So, after that, the priority becomes "no trail kill" or "make a false trace kill."

If they were going with the "no trail kill" and thus that's why Form was targeted that doesn't make much sense. Form was pretty wishy-washy in who he suspected, but he did leave a trail. If they were going "no trail" I would think sally or Soriman would have been the choice, because Form certainly did list people so he did leave a trail.

The question becomes is it a "false trail" like to try to get us to lynch sally as you have pointed out.

Before heading away for the "night" hopefully I'll get a Form-alysis and voting breakdown down from Day 1.
__________________
Fenris Penguin
Boromir88 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-22-2021, 05:58 PM   #111
Morsul the Dark
Ghost Prince of Cardolan
 
Morsul the Dark's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2004
Posts: 3,500
Morsul the Dark is a guest at the Prancing Pony.Morsul the Dark is a guest at the Prancing Pony.
Been about a half hour so I don’t feel too bad double posting. Of all the Greenie votes Lotties strikes the others chord she specifically says she’d rather vote Pitch or myself but then chooses between Huin and Greenie. Don’t get me wrong I get wanting to stay in the game but is this ordo wanting to keep playing or Wolf self preservation?

Also the toss up slightly puts Huin into a tiny bit of suspicion because could’ve been saving a pack mate. But would she put her neck that far out for a pack mate on day 1?

Edit: Xed Boro
__________________
Morsul the Resurrected
Morsul the Dark is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-22-2021, 06:16 PM   #112
Loslote
The Werewolf's Companion
 
Loslote's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2009
Location: The Moon
Posts: 3,032
Loslote is a guest of Elrond in Rivendell.Loslote is a guest of Elrond in Rivendell.Loslote is a guest of Elrond in Rivendell.
One quick thought about the Form kill, and then I'll be around more in an hour or so. Form was very explicit about voting based on who was posting most actively, which means Sally and Soriman by default. That seems important to me: it was a "by default" vote, it could have been anyone, those two just happened to have posted least. The wolves might have seen that as a Seer making sure no one thought their vote was based on a dream in the event of their death - if you don't leave a clear trail, at least you don't leave a false one. And who except the Seer cares about not leaving a false trail?

On the other hand, if Sally is a wolf, it would be very hard for a Seer who had dreamed of her to push her, given her limited participation. The wolves might have seen Form's "vote the lurkers" strategy as him reaching trying to find a reason, any reason, to suspect Sally, and hoped that by killing him early, they could prevent him from ever coming out and saying his results. After all, "vote the lurkers" isn't crystal clear evidence of a dream, so they might be hoping to get away with it without implicating Sally so much so that she gets lynched.

Which scenario do I think more likely? Probably the first, but out of caution regarding the second, I would really like to see more from Sally toDay, and I'll be keeping a close eye on her, as well as on how people talk about this kill.
__________________
I have loved the stars too fondly to be fearful of the night.
Double Fenris
Loslote is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-22-2021, 06:19 PM   #113
Loslote
The Werewolf's Companion
 
Loslote's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2009
Location: The Moon
Posts: 3,032
Loslote is a guest of Elrond in Rivendell.Loslote is a guest of Elrond in Rivendell.Loslote is a guest of Elrond in Rivendell.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Morsul the Dark View Post
Been about a half hour so I don’t feel too bad double posting. Of all the Greenie votes Lotties strikes the others chord she specifically says she’d rather vote Pitch or myself but then chooses between Huin and Greenie. Don’t get me wrong I get wanting to stay in the game but is this ordo wanting to keep playing or Wolf self preservation?

Also the toss up slightly puts Huin into a tiny bit of suspicion because could’ve been saving a pack mate. But would she put her neck that far out for a pack mate on day 1?
I suspected Greenie more than I suspected Huin. First to reach the tie wins it, and I knew there were very few people left to vote (myself, Pitch, and Soriman and Sally, who were unlikely to vote at all). I wasn't very afraid for my own life in this game, because I didn't think Sally or Soriman would vote for me, but you never know. Also, I didn't know what Pitch was going to do - I had zero clue what he was doing all Day yesterDay. I had a preference, was pretty sure my vote would be the deciding one if it came in before Pitch's, and I trust myself (knowing I'm innocent) more than I trust Pitch (whose alignment is unknown, and whose behavior worried me).
__________________
I have loved the stars too fondly to be fearful of the night.
Double Fenris
Loslote is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-22-2021, 06:50 PM   #114
Morsul the Dark
Ghost Prince of Cardolan
 
Morsul the Dark's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2004
Posts: 3,500
Morsul the Dark is a guest at the Prancing Pony.Morsul the Dark is a guest at the Prancing Pony.
Boro - seems Level headed though not sure I quite understand the Lottie vote. However I do think it might’ve sparked a panic vote.
Huinesoron- Slight suspicion from the Lottie save but I guess agressive is their go to? I literally don’t remember anyone’s playing style.
Kath early vote still feels safe. But not wolffish just... safe.
Legate- need to reread I honestly haven’t looked too thoroughly at their posts.
Lommy- same as Legate.
Loslote- fair explanation. Not sure I accept it but it seems sincere enough. Moving to suspicious but not definitely wolffish.
Morsul hey it’s me. I’m innocent. Moving on
Pitch- seems pretty sensible throughout.
Sally definitely needs to post more.
Soriman- newbie pass I feel a new wolf would be more panicky?

Top suspects in order

Lottie
Sally
Huin
Kath


Least suspicious

Boro
Pitch
__________________
Morsul the Resurrected
Morsul the Dark is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-22-2021, 07:10 PM   #115
Boromir88
Laconic Loreman
 
Boromir88's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2004
Location: USA
Posts: 7,479
Boromir88 is wading through the Dead Marshes.Boromir88 is wading through the Dead Marshes.Boromir88 is wading through the Dead Marshes.Boromir88 is wading through the Dead Marshes.Boromir88 is wading through the Dead Marshes.Boromir88 is wading through the Dead Marshes.
Send a message via AIM to Boromir88 Send a message via MSN to Boromir88
Vote-Alysis

Kath > Morsul
Greenie > Pitch
Morsul > hS
Lommy > hS [2]
Legate > Greenie
Huinesoron > Greenie [2]
Form > Sally
Boro > Lottie
Lottie > Greenie [3]
Pitch > hS [3]

No vote: sally, Soriman
[Italics for confirmed innocents]

Instead of looking at Form's vote here, because I think Lottie's point is a sound argument here:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lottie
One quick thought about the Form kill, and then I'll be around more in an hour or so. Form was very explicit about voting based on who was posting most actively, which means Sally and Soriman by default. That seems important to me: it was a "by default" vote, it could have been anyone, those two just happened to have posted least.
I want to look at Greenie's vote, because she's also now a confirmed innocent. Now she voted for Pitch, and Pitch ended up being the 3rd vote for Huey, which is actually a vote that didn't make make any difference. Greenie was the first to 3, so in the event of a tie, Pitch's vote is a safe one, knowing Greenie would be the one lynched. At that time sally declared ++No Vote, and you couldn't be sure what Soriman was going to do, but he had indicated he wouldn't vote for anyone.

So, Pitch's vote for Huey looks like a safe throw away.

Greenie's vote for Pitch and her explanation #56:
Quote:
Originally Posted by Greenie
I'm not confident about this one, but it's 2 hours past bedtime for me and I can't stick around any longer. Basically, Pitch suddenly turning to suspect Lommy right after she started suspecting him, while carefully not mentioning any connection between the two, is arguably the dodgiest thing I've seen toDay. Lommy's interpretation of his Hui/Legate speculation as potential stumbling wolf-logic doesn't make him look better, either. It's flimsy, but less so than anything else I've got.

I'm not comfortable voting for Morsul because he does act more like a frustrated ordo at the moment, and if indeed innocent, would make an entirely too convenient Day 1 bandwagon. I may, however, want to revisit the subject with a fresher brain toMorrow if I'm still here.
With the hindsight bias of Greenie's role, this wouldn't tip off anyone in the pack that Greenie already knew Pitch's role. It's very much reasoned "Pitch did the dodgiest thing of the day in my opinion, suddenly turning to suspect Lommy." Her comment about Morsul could be taken possible seer with "I may want to revisit Morsul tomorrow if I'm still here."

So I'll have to do a Greenie post-alysis as well, with Legate, Huey and Lottie voting for her. Those 3 plus Pitch's vote and sally and Soriman's no votes are a nice list of 6 people to look into.

Edit: Crossed with Morsul and adding the names of who I'm quoting into the quote box, so it's easier to identify who said what.
__________________
Fenris Penguin
Boromir88 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-22-2021, 07:26 PM   #116
Loslote
The Werewolf's Companion
 
Loslote's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2009
Location: The Moon
Posts: 3,032
Loslote is a guest of Elrond in Rivendell.Loslote is a guest of Elrond in Rivendell.Loslote is a guest of Elrond in Rivendell.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Morsul the Dark View Post
Boro - seems Level headed though not sure I quite understand the Lottie vote. However I do think it might’ve sparked a panic vote.
Huinesoron- Slight suspicion from the Lottie save but I guess agressive is their go to? I literally don’t remember anyone’s playing style.
Kath early vote still feels safe. But not wolffish just... safe.
Legate- need to reread I honestly haven’t looked too thoroughly at their posts.
Lommy- same as Legate.
Loslote- fair explanation. Not sure I accept it but it seems sincere enough. Moving to suspicious but not definitely wolffish.
Morsul hey it’s me. I’m innocent. Moving on
Pitch- seems pretty sensible throughout.
Sally definitely needs to post more.
Soriman- newbie pass I feel a new wolf would be more panicky?

Top suspects in order

Lottie
Sally
Huin
Kath


Least suspicious

Boro
Pitch
How is it possible that you have no impression at all on two of the more prolific posters in this game (Legate and Lommy)? Also, you had some very strong suspicions against Huin yesterday, and all you have now is "slight suspicion from the Lottie save"? You suspect Sally and Kath but have basically nothing to put by their names in your list? This list seems totally out of the blue and wishy-washy to me. And I'm really concerned by you deciding Boro and Pitch are both "sensible" and not at all suspicious with zero further discussion. I don't like that you wave away so many people (who have spoken a lot!) as having made no impression and lump other people in "seems sensible and therefore innocent". It reads to me as a wolf who is trying not to build strong ties to other wolves, but wants to either a) establish a loose wolf-on-wolf suspicion for future deniability or b) subtly sway public opinion in favor of a packmate. I feel like I always suspect Morsul, so I might be reading into this too far, but I really get the heebie jeebies off of this post.
__________________
I have loved the stars too fondly to be fearful of the night.
Double Fenris
Loslote is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-22-2021, 07:36 PM   #117
Morsul the Dark
Ghost Prince of Cardolan
 
Morsul the Dark's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2004
Posts: 3,500
Morsul the Dark is a guest at the Prancing Pony.Morsul the Dark is a guest at the Prancing Pony.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Loslote View Post
How is it possible that you have no impression at all on two of the more prolific posters in this game (Legate and Lommy)? Also, you had some very strong suspicions against Huin yesterday, and all you have now is "slight suspicion from the Lottie save"? You suspect Sally and Kath but have basically nothing to put by their names in your list? This list seems totally out of the blue and wishy-washy to me. And I'm really concerned by you deciding Boro and Pitch are both "sensible" and not at all suspicious with zero further discussion. I don't like that you wave away so many people (who have spoken a lot!) as having made no impression and lump other people in "seems sensible and therefore innocent". It reads to me as a wolf who is trying not to build strong ties to other wolves, but wants to either a) establish a loose wolf-on-wolf suspicion for future deniability or b) subtly sway public opinion in favor of a packmate. I feel like I always suspect Morsul, so I might be reading into this too far, but I really get the heebie jeebies off of this post.
A good chunk of my Huin suspicion yesterday was reactionary in retrospect.

And yes prolific.(Leg and Lom) They post a lot and long posts. If you want some truth I skim a lot. So longer posts become white noise.

I dedicated my first post to Sally but I’ll recap she doesn’t post a lot and gave no vote leaving literally zero info which is an easy way to avoid suspicion.

I’ve been consistent on Kath I think her early vote is convenient for a wolf.

Sensible Boro and Pitchyes they’ve seemed level in a way that doesn’t give me bad vibes.

I suppose wishy washy is fair but since I have no special knowledge of who is innocent and who isn’t I can’t really give more solid opinions forth.

As for out of nowhere? Opinions based on day 1z
__________________
Morsul the Resurrected
Morsul the Dark is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-22-2021, 07:43 PM   #118
Loslote
The Werewolf's Companion
 
Loslote's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2009
Location: The Moon
Posts: 3,032
Loslote is a guest of Elrond in Rivendell.Loslote is a guest of Elrond in Rivendell.Loslote is a guest of Elrond in Rivendell.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Morsul the Dark View Post
As for out of nowhere? Opinions based on day 1z
You say that, but you changed several of those opinions without acknowledging that in your list post. You can see where that comes off as odd for those of us who remember what those stated opinions were yesterDay! Your admitting that you backed off on your Day 1 Huin suspicion helps a lot with that impression, but any time someone has a significant opinion change overNight, that's going to ping radars - did you and a packmate decide to make a different play? Were you part of a conversation that changed how you're thinking about the game and you didn't quite realize we wouldn't have had that context? Or did you just get a good night's sleep and were able to look back with a clearer head? I really appreciate you clarifying - your clarification sounded more like an ordo who had just overreacted yesterDay and less like a sinister, wolfish conspiracy, which is what I was fearing.
__________________
I have loved the stars too fondly to be fearful of the night.
Double Fenris
Loslote is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-22-2021, 08:04 PM   #119
Morsul the Dark
Ghost Prince of Cardolan
 
Morsul the Dark's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2004
Posts: 3,500
Morsul the Dark is a guest at the Prancing Pony.Morsul the Dark is a guest at the Prancing Pony.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Loslote View Post
did you and a packmate decide to make a different play? ... and less like a sinister, wolfish conspiracy, which is what I was fearing.
Oh I think we both know I’m not disciplined enough for that.
__________________
Morsul the Resurrected
Morsul the Dark is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-22-2021, 08:49 PM   #120
satansaloser2005
The Sweetest Spoiler
 
satansaloser2005's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2007
Location: from beneath you it giggles incessantly
Posts: 5,810
satansaloser2005 is lost in the dark paths of Moria.satansaloser2005 is lost in the dark paths of Moria.satansaloser2005 is lost in the dark paths of Moria.satansaloser2005 is lost in the dark paths of Moria.
Sorry I couldn't catch up yesterDay; work has been eating me alive.

Speaking of eaten alive, why Form? My egocentric guess is that it was done to throw suspicion my way, but the joke is on you, wolves! I can be suspicious based solely upon my schedule, it seems.

Back shortly with a little listy. Fair warning, tomorrow will be busy for me as well, and I'm working late, but I'll be on mobile with thoughts (and a vote!) later in the Day.
__________________
"My heart always cowers behind the defense of my wit."
Friendship is two pals munching on a well-cooked face together.
Fenris bookworm.
satansaloser2005 is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -6. The time now is 09:33 PM.



Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.9 Beta 4
Copyright ©2000 - 2022, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.