PDA

View Full Version : Agent Elrond

Serevian The Ranger
12-28-2001, 11:28 AM
i found this on the internet and i thought it was funny<P>--------------------------------------------------------------------------------<BR>12.21.01/6:42pm <BR>--------------------------------------------------------------------------------<BR>Agent_Elrond sets mode +m <P><BR>As you can see we've had our eye on you for some time now, Mr. Aragorn. <BR>It seems you have been living two lives. <P>In one life, you're Aragorn son of Arathorn a king for a respectable kingdom, you are the heir of Elendil, you have the sword Anduril and you help Arwen take out her garbage. <P>The other life is lived in the woods, where you go by the ranger alias of 'Strider' and are guilty of virtually every elf crime we have a law for. <P>One of these lives has a future, the other does not. <P>I'm going to be as forthcoming as I can, Mr Aragorn. <P>You're here because we need your help. <P>We know that you've been contacted by a certain individual, a wizard who calls himself.. Gandalf. <P>Now whatever you think you know about this wizard is irrelevant. <P>He is considered by many authorities to be the most dangerous wizard alive. My colleagues believe that I am wasting my time with you, but I believe you wish to do the right thing. We're willing to wipe the slate clean, give you fresh start, and all that we're asking in return is your cooperation in bringing a known ring to Mt Doom. <P>... <P>Yeah, wow, that sounds like a really good deal, but I think I got a better one. How about I give you the finger, and you give me your daughter? <P>Mr Aragorn, you disappoint me. <P>You can't scare me with this Elvish crap, I know my rights, I want my woman! <P>And tell me Mr Aragorn, what good is my daughter if you are unable to...

red
12-28-2001, 11:36 AM
Thanks for sharing! That is great! <P>-réd

Serevian The Ranger
12-28-2001, 12:18 PM
thank you and congrats on reaching 400

Beryl
12-28-2001, 07:27 PM
hahahahahahahahahaha

The Barrow-Wight
12-29-2001, 07:43 AM
LOL. That's perfect!

Elrian
12-30-2001, 12:52 AM
That was very funny! The Elrond fan will not complain (this time )

Legolas
01-03-2002, 06:02 PM
Nice...

Rose, the youngest
01-03-2002, 09:50 PM
i want to meet the person who writes that kind of thing.

Fell Shade
01-04-2002, 10:29 AM
Another one my son and I have been quoting ever since seeing the movie:<P>I...hate hobbits. Its the Smell!<P>And of course, the whole virus speach can be applied to hobbits for fun.<P>I hadn't thought of the Aragorn angle, my son and I have been saying "Mr. Baggins.." a lot lately though.

Maeglin
01-09-2002, 02:26 PM
HAHAHAHAHA! That's teriffic!!!

Carannillion
01-10-2002, 11:42 AM
That is perhaps the most amusing thing I've ever read in my entire life. I nearly fell off my chair...

northernlight
01-12-2002, 12:44 AM
lol <BR>that's really cool.

Sindalómiel
01-12-2002, 03:05 AM
That was great, I wish I was capable of thinking up that sort of stuff.

Araen
03-10-2002, 02:17 PM
Soooooo funny..... THe mAtrix is the best movie next to Lotr.

Elvenglass
03-10-2002, 03:43 PM
ROFL!! That was great...Just the whole Elrond as Agent smith thing..Y'know when I was watching the movie I could so hear him saying " Welcome to Rivendell, Mr. Anderson"<BR>Good work!

Rosa Underhill
03-10-2002, 03:50 PM
*falls off chair in a fit of laughter* Oh man! That's great! *wipes tear from eye*<P>Did the writer write anymore to that?

Jessica Jade
03-11-2002, 11:31 PM
omg LOL*ROFL*!!! That was bloody BRILLIANT!(lol i know that's me trying to sound british) That's the funniest thing i've read in a long time. Thanks for posting!!!

Emni Windrunner
03-12-2002, 01:01 PM
That's awesome! I wondered if it was just me and my roommates who saw the resemblance, but I guess not. LOL<BR>The first time we went to see the movie, as soon as he said, "Welcome to Rivendell", all four of us said out loud, "Mr. Anderson." Looks like we're nto the only ones!

Maikadilwen
03-12-2002, 01:13 PM
Am I the only one who saw Elrond and thought: Priscilla, queen of the desert?

starbreeze
03-12-2002, 03:30 PM
Sooooooooooo funny!

Kalimac
03-12-2002, 09:45 PM
I love it!!! (Much funnier than hearing the kids in the row behind us whispering "Hey, that's the Matrix dude" forty-five times during the Council of Elrond).<P>Of course you'd have to add another line at the Ford scene; the Ringwraiths start crossing the Ford, then a short ways away you see the water rushing towards them about to flood them. Cut to Elrond saying "Do you hear that sound, Mr. Witchking? It is the sound of inevitability. It is the sound of...your death." <P>(I know, he's not really dead, but he could be as far as the first movie is concerned).

dragongirlG
03-13-2002, 09:12 AM
*ROFL* LOL! This is great!