PDA

View Full Version : Here goes

dunadan_aragorn
03-07-2003, 06:26 PM
Who is your all-time favorite pouty elf?<BR>1. Legsie<BR>2. Figwit<BR>3. Haldir<BR>4. Elrond<BR>Elrond is indeed very pouty, why does he always sit like that? And Figwit is just to weird looking to ignore. But Legsie has all these pouty scenes, and Haldir justs looks like he has a bigger lower lip in ttt.

Gorwingel
03-08-2003, 12:20 AM
I would have to say Legolas, he is very pouty. In the first film that is basically all that he does, he doesn't have very many lines at all. Additionally his pouty scenes are all close ups, so they really make a lot more impact than Figwit(who you have to look really hard to see), Haldir(don't see him very much either) or the elf that is in second place, Elrond. Elrond has some very good pouty scenes(like during the Council), but just not as many as Legolas.

Meela
03-08-2003, 11:25 AM
haldir... *major drool* then elrond *drooool*

Meela
03-08-2003, 11:26 AM
oh, and celeborn!!! what about sexy celeborn???

Lady_Báin
03-10-2003, 09:50 AM
wha....... who or what is figwit may i ask?

Meela
03-10-2003, 11:09 AM
figwit (standing for frodo is great... who is that?? i believe) is an elf sat next to aragorn at the council of elrond. hes not important, and has about 2 seconds of screen time, but seems to have built up a major cult following.

Rynoah, the Overly-Happy
03-10-2003, 11:27 AM
My goodness....<P>Pouty elf? *cackles* Ah, I guess I'll go with Haldir, though I don't particularly like Elves at all.

Faenaduial
03-10-2003, 11:41 AM
My list would run:<P>1. Legolas<BR>2. Haldir<BR>3. Elrond<BR>4. Celeborn<P>I couldn't care less about Figwit. First he is not really anyone in the book. Second I just don't think he is that attractive.<P>Having said that I absolutely love elves and would happily run away singing and dancing under the trees with any of those listed. <BR>

dunadan_aragorn
03-10-2003, 03:23 PM
<BLOCKQUOTE>quote:<HR> I just don't think he is that attractive <HR></BLOCKQUOTE> <BR>Neither do I, but for some reason I think he's cool.