View Single Post
Old 03-08-2005, 01:12 AM   #269
Nilpaurion Felagund
Scion of The Faithful

Location: The brink, where hope and despair are akin. [The Philippines]
Nilpaurion Felagund is a guest at the Prancing Pony.Nilpaurion Felagund is a guest at the Prancing Pony.
1420! Negotiations.

Well, one Nutcase (yes, Nutcasm is a school of philosophy with some very interesting ideas, like how they thought the world was made by howler monkeys involved in a lice fight) tried to offer me the 7,108th island of the Philippine archipelago that disappears during the high tide. I denied his offer because I don't want a place that reminds me of Númenor.

As for a private swimming pool . . . well, mine already is the size of Asia.

No, wait--that was my bathtub.

Quote:
Is there any inkling as to when Melkor was able to speak and learn from Varsur? Were they ever in Aman at the same time, for example? Also, could these Wargs alter their form? (Eomer)
Well, in the Ainulindalë it is said that Melkor searched for the Flame Imperishable in the Void, but he did not find it. He did, however, find the banished Grawla there.

The Grawlar are discarnate, and there is no documented case of one ever taking physical form. However, with their potency of spirit (one of them could take on all the Valar with their hands tied behind their back while blindfolded), they might be able to.

I guess we just have to wait until the end times come. Then the Grawlar will descend on Arda for the first time.
Nilpaurion Felagund is offline   Reply With Quote