View Single Post
Old 03-24-2006, 12:46 PM   #426
Hookbill the Goomba
Alive without breath

Hookbill the Goomba is lost in the dark paths of Moria.Hookbill the Goomba is lost in the dark paths of Moria.Hookbill the Goomba is lost in the dark paths of Moria.Hookbill the Goomba is lost in the dark paths of Moria.
Tolkien

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kitanna
I wish Elrond had taken the Ring from Isildur and become the new Dark Lord.
G- g- g- g- g- g- g- g- g- g- granted. He takes the Ring and becomes the most terrible creature imaginable! Unfortunately, he insists that the Barrow Downs is turned into a dumping ground for all of Middle Earth's waste and so all us Wights have nowhere to go to talk of Middle Earth and it's peoples. Incidentally, all Wights are sent to work in the mines. Eventually the Wights lead a revolt against Elrong (as he is called) and bring him down, tossing the ring into Mount Doom and going away with the feeling of a job well done.
Unfortunately, again, the Wights become the NEW masters of Middle Earth, but do not do a good job of it. They spend too much time arguing over whether Balrogs have wings and who Tom Bombadill is, and all of Middle Earth falls into disrepair until all the Wights fade away randomly one day...

I wish Anduril had a happy face drawn on it somewhere among the other symbols.