View Single Post
Old 04-08-2006, 01:51 PM   #42
Hookbill the Goomba
Alive without breath

Hookbill the Goomba is lost in the dark paths of Moria.Hookbill the Goomba is lost in the dark paths of Moria.Hookbill the Goomba is lost in the dark paths of Moria.Hookbill the Goomba is lost in the dark paths of Moria.
The Eye

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gurthang
So, what I'm wondering now is what happens after voting for each challenge? Does the team earning the lowest score get knocked out? Or are the scores not relevant until the end of the race? Or is it like on "Who's line is it anyway?" where 'the points mean nothing'?
My idea is that when someone wins a challenge, they are allowed to move further than the other players. Basically, they all move forward, but the winner by a bigger margin. For example:

Starts in Esgaroth and goes West. The first move will be about half an inch on the map and then the first challenge. Say wins. He / she gets to move a full inch. Everyone else moves half an inch in any direction that they chose (North, North East, North-North East, West, South-South West ect), directions to be posted here and then the map is updated.

This may go terrible wrong... and where the heck is Nilp?

Quote:
Originally Posted by That guy up there, Dark'o'
anyway back on topic can i be either gothmog or saruman?
Yup. Saruman! Saruman! You mist your calling in life! You should have been the driver of your tower, and earned your bread by winning races!... So, you're Saruman, okay.

Last edited by Hookbill the Goomba; 04-08-2006 at 01:55 PM.
Hookbill the Goomba is offline   Reply With Quote