View Single Post
Old 02-29-2008, 03:10 PM   #284
Nogrod
Flame of the Ainulindalė

Location: Wearing rat's coat, crowskin, crossed staves in a field behaving as the wind behaves
Nogrod is wading through the Dead Marshes.Nogrod is wading through the Dead Marshes.Nogrod is wading through the Dead Marshes.Nogrod is wading through the Dead Marshes.Nogrod is wading through the Dead Marshes.Nogrod is wading through the Dead Marshes.
Send a message via MSN to Nogrod
Quote:
Originally Posted by Macalaure View Post
I didn't find much that can be deduced from McCaber or Ka. She seems to be another one killed for not leaving trails. This seems to be the plan of the wolves, to make our loud and wordy ones argue in circles and lynch each other.
That is what I thought of first too... but I wouldn't be too sure that's the only explanation.

Whatever the case the wolves must feel comfortable looking at their kills. Or if not then they are really good creating that impression to move the attention away from themselves.

I came to think of that after I realised my initial reaction was a need to rethink all over again and totally change my scope toDay as it seems I have been so wrong all the time. But as Lommy and Greenie had their turns on my computer first I got time to think and rethink and came to wonder whether that was just the thing the wolves wanted us to do... to feel the need of rethinking - I mean after all most of us very loud players have been quite easy towards each other so far.

It would be quite outstanding indeed - and hats off to the wolves for that if that's the case - that they were having hard times and decided to go on confusing us in hope of getting the loud ones against each other.

But it would be quite a complicated thing to be sure and even if I tend to love these multilayered theories I know the shortcomings of that attitude as well. Having being a wolf a few times I just know there seldomly is the time and / or effort to create that nice master-plans. But who knows?

So the other chance is that we loudmouths were just so far off that they felt it safe to pick The Ka and leave us with the insecurity.

Then again the wolves could not have known that Boro leaves the game... could that have any bearing on the situation?

Or then... and this is the nightmare-scenario... at least two of the more experienced-loudmouthed-theory generating-accomplished wolfhunters are now wolves and they are just trying to keep us others of the same reputation alive so as people would not start to question why they're alive themselves...

Too many possibilities...

I need to go back to yesterDay and look if there is something I have missed and to recollect my thoughts about what happened.

But this was my version of a "short post" to begin with and now I need to turn the computer to Lommy and Greenie first.
Nogrod is offline   Reply With Quote