View Single Post
Old 04-02-2008, 06:09 PM   #216
Rune Son of Bjarne
Odinic Wanderer

Location: Under the Raven banner, between tall Odin and white Christ!
Rune Son of Bjarne is battling Black Riders on Weathertop.Rune Son of Bjarne is battling Black Riders on Weathertop.Rune Son of Bjarne is battling Black Riders on Weathertop.
Send a message via AIM to Rune Son of Bjarne Send a message via MSN to Rune Son of Bjarne
Quote:
Originally Posted by Nogrod View Post
I agree that is feels pretty nasty to see Gil go everytime so early... well not every time but pretty regularly. But this time I think there was a difference which was his insistence that he would only speak his mind the next Day. Now if we think that everyone would adopt the tactics saying "you should not lynch me toDay as I will speak toMorrow" it would obviously be a disaster for the game.

Had he been open with his supicions I probably would have voted Gwath instead of him... and that would have been good indeed... Sorry Gil.
Fair play. . . . It just seemed like a normal "lets get rid of Gil" day at the office, but I was mistaking.

Kind of like when Wayn The Goblin (cannot remember how it was spelled) used to play, he two was often removed from the game quite early. He said even less than Gil and I must admit that I voted for him several times in lack of better suspects.

Rune Son of Bjarne is offline   Reply With Quote