View Single Post
Old 01-22-2009, 04:42 PM   #112
Gollum the Great
Shade of Carn Dûm

Gollum the Great has just left Hobbiton.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Legate of Amon Lanc View Post
Okay, this post - it made me a bit suspicious of you, Gollum. All the day ranting about nothing (okay, of course I understand), but now you are doing a... hmmm... "Gollum 180°"? (Not so hard for him. He is very agile.) But, actually, not so as much when I read your post again - what I was trying to say, it could have been programmed from a Wraith to behave like this and try now to seem nice and reasonable and all, even "self-critical" and "self-confessing" (this previous game thing), however, it would have been far better if you said this in the first half of the Day and not now... hmm... okay, true, it's just me and the Europeans for whom the time ends, Americans have the day in front of themselves yet... Well, okay, so, if you wish me to formulate it sensibly: I am a bit more aware of you, but not as much yet to call you a Wolf without reservations (or Wraith, for that matter.)
Wait, wait, wait. You claim that I spend the first half of the day joking around. Fine, no issue there. But then you say that I could have been programmed as a wraith to "do a 180", switch around and talk big. I was commenting on things others had spoken which had not been in the thread before. The points had not yet risen, I could not build off them.

And I'm going to leave soon, and so vote within the next 15 minutes I expect.