View Single Post
Old 02-25-2009, 10:21 AM   #393
Feanor of the Peredhil
La Belle Dame sans Merci

Feanor of the Peredhil is a guest of Elrond in Rivendell.Feanor of the Peredhil is a guest of Elrond in Rivendell.Feanor of the Peredhil is a guest of Elrond in Rivendell.
Send a message via MSN to Feanor of the Peredhil
Quote:
Originally Posted by satansaloser2005 View Post
Now I realize Phantom was being silly (and he did explain himself toDay) but that's two Days in a row in which Brinn has influenced the....oh my giddy aunt. Phantom may be right. And if anyone makes sense for the double vote power, it's her.
If you think Brinniel is the WQ, which is what I surmise from your post, why are you talking about it openly?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mnemo
Nothing; just a bit of punnery. Under different circumstances that would've looked like a veiled reveal.
Either that or it was a veiled reveal. *mutters darkly*

Would anybody at all be surprised if Sally wasn't being wholly innocent in her flippant remarks?

---

Oh yeah-

Shasta:

++MITH

---

Quote:
Originally Posted by Brinn
I think Sally was talking about her computer. Yes, apparently she has a name for her computer. Though strange that of all names, it is called Hunter...
Precisely. My computer is named Joe, and who would normally care? But if I was playing in a werewolf game where there was a role called 'Joe,' I wouldn't run around shouting about Joe unless I wanted people to notice and think about it.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rikae
why on earth is everyone suddenly treating Izzy as if she is some sort of known innocent?
I'm not. I landed on her through process of elimination, fair and square, and nothing has happened since I voted for her to make me think she's squeaky clean. So while I'm perfectly willing to change my vote if I run into a better one, she's still fair game. I think it's downright strange how she escaped the noose.

*watches people in the library boredly*