View Single Post
Old 04-12-2009, 07:39 PM   #184
Formendacil
Dead Serious

Formendacil is lost in the dark paths of Moria.Formendacil is lost in the dark paths of Moria.Formendacil is lost in the dark paths of Moria.Formendacil is lost in the dark paths of Moria.
Send a message via AIM to Formendacil Send a message via MSN to Formendacil
Quote:
Originally Posted by Nogrod View Post
So talk people and be real. The deaths will be real here...
Now, now... calm down Nogrod. Put things into perspective. If this really is a really real real calamity, then we really need to cope with it, really, in a real manner like real people would really do.

So if Agan and I continue to banter about Disney characters, it's clearly because we're absolutely distraught and we're seeking outlet somewhere safe and comfy--and what's more that than old Disney movies? Really!

In any case, people, you have to remember that this is STILL Day 1. Lives are on the line--yes; but that does not mean that we have anything more to go by than if this were just WW 5X on the 'Downs. And surely you don't mean to analyse Day-1's behaviour?

Anyway, my dear Agan, there's difficulty in assigning me to Frollo and you Esmeralda insofar as the real me doesn't have as much of a crush on Esmeralda as some of the other Disney ladies. Out of the Disney canon, I'm probably fondest of Belle--and that's a very different character from Esmeralda. So what you need to find, going off this evidence, for my perfect woman would be along the lines of: sweet, quiet, bookworm (I'd even go so far and say Belle is a brunette, but that might be getting unconscionably Freudian, as I inherit my brown hair from my mother...).

It's hardly possible that we've got any sweet girls of quieter disposition and a propensity to books at this Downer gathering, right? Clearly, Form shall remain the celibate man he is, with little difficulty.