View Single Post
Old 05-21-2009, 03:09 PM   #238
Mirandir
Ghost Prince of Cardolan

Mirandir is a guest of Tom Bombadil.
A list, as promised.

Sally - Was surpringly unvocal (is that even a word?) yesterDay, has only posted once today. She did say she was having internet issues, though, so she's okay for the time being.

Mira - Well, ya know. Or maybe you don't. It's certainly not my job to tell you.

Gaurcrist - Hasn't made an appearance that I've seen thus far.

Boro88 - I was fairly certain I was going to end up Night killed because of the suspicion surrounding Boro and myself yesterDay what with the hinting that he was the cobbler and I was a wolf or vice versa. However, the fact that I wasn't killed makes me even more suspicious. Not necessarily of him, but in general.

Kath - Epic failed at meeting us so we should lynch her. =P Just kidding. Nothing really on her.

Fea - Nobody's said that Fea looks suspicious yet. That generally means that she's evil. It's always when no one thinks she's suspicious that she's really evil and ends up fooling us all right until the end.

Mith - Is apparently a hormonal woman. I won't hold that against her for now, but if such behavior continues beyond toDay I'll be looking into it.

the phantom - Is phantom. I can never get a read on him.

Analysis of others might come later when I'm not trying to do three other things at one time.