View Single Post
Old 10-18-2009, 06:41 AM   #359
wilwarin538
Fluttering Enchantment

wilwarin538 is battling Black Riders on Weathertop.wilwarin538 is battling Black Riders on Weathertop.
Send a message via MSN to wilwarin538
So I read through those super fast, which I feel aweful about but I have no other choice. Something Roa said about Brinn saying Morsul could be an ord stuck out so I went to find the post:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Brinniel View Post

Obviously Morsul isn't the real seer since he gave up on his act. And I would've said anyway that I don't believe him. For one thing, if Pitch was a wolf sacrificing another to look good, I don't think he would've chosen to sacrifice Spm...anyway it wouldn't be a smart move period to sacrifice on Day One. So is Morsul the agent or a wolf? If he's a wolf, he just blew it for his team; but we can't count out the possibility. Which means at some point in the future we'll probably need to lynch him so not to let the risk of a wolf getting away. Geez, for all we know Morsul could just be an ordo who doesn't know what he's doing. He didn't know how to vote properly yesterDay, so is it possible he doesn't know you're not supposed to fake reveal if innocent? It seems unlikely, but I don't know..
That whole thing really bugs me. I mean it's not completely unlikely that an ordo would reveal in order to protect a gifted, but Morsul doesn't do it in a way that could really be useful, and for a new player to try something like that as an ord, that seems unlikely. Maybe if it was someone who's played alot and could pull it off better, but I don't think that's the case here and I really don't see how Brinn could find that possible.

I know this is flimsy, and trust me that's driving me nuts, but I don't have anything concrete on anyone and this just stuck out to me. If I manage to still be alive tomorrow and Brinn is too I'll look more closely at her but for now I really just have to vote and this is all that stood out for me. Sorry.

++Brinn

Really have to run now, big rush. Good luck!!