View Single Post
Old 06-13-2010, 10:10 AM   #165
Pitchwife
Wight of the Old Forest

Location: Unattended on the railway station, in the litter at the dancehall
Pitchwife is a guest of Galadriel in Lothlórien.Pitchwife is a guest of Galadriel in Lothlórien.Pitchwife is a guest of Galadriel in Lothlórien.Pitchwife is a guest of Galadriel in Lothlórien.Pitchwife is a guest of Galadriel in Lothlórien.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Isabellkya View Post
As lovely as your 'theory' sounds, Pitch. It looks more like you being a wolf jumping at a tasty bit of meat.

You listed it yourself. BG listed Loslote as 'relatively innocent' in #69. Three posts later, she voted for Loslote. I don't see that as a possible 'noobish' mistake; more akin to noobish wolf yes. In a span of three posts, you somehow forget who you think is innocent, and who is suspicious? Her explanation for how Loslote ended up in that category.. was rather lackluster - not that it entirely mattered at that point.

It seems like you don't fully comprehend my reasons for voting for BG and the implications. If someone makes a mistake like she did - it implies her list of suspicions was fabricated. She did copy it from Loslote. Who would need a fabricated list? Innocent's don't. But metamorphs do.
No, I fully understand your reason, and agree what BG did there would have looked rather wolvish to me as well at the time. But voting her right away without giving her a chance to explain herself?

And I'm not saying that we should concentrate on the BG voters exclusively and ignore everybody else. Like Rikae said, innocents can make bad votes too. But I wouldn't bet that there was no morph at all in that wagon. And given that votes are the best evidence we get in WW, along with the Night-kills, pretending it never happened or blaming it all on BG herself is going to accomplish zip.