View Single Post
Old 08-09-2010, 12:42 PM   #1212
satansaloser2005
The Sweetest Spoiler

satansaloser2005 is lost in the dark paths of Moria.satansaloser2005 is lost in the dark paths of Moria.satansaloser2005 is lost in the dark paths of Moria.satansaloser2005 is lost in the dark paths of Moria.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Folwren View Post
I read over Sally's posts, keeping in mind what I had said about her and then what Sally and Nerwen said in response to my accusation, and unfortunately, my theory didn't hold much water. I'm sorry, Sally, that I accused you. I just thought it was a possibility, seeing as you'd confused me so much this game. It was a shot in the dark.

Please don't hold this against me. The fact that you're not dead could mean something to you. If you think about it, were I Dyonisus and had I realized that I'd made such a blunder, I would have gotten rid of that mistake as fast as possible. Now it's quite an awkward and sticky situation for me. I'm disappointed Phantom was killed, if you'd really like to know. He was the only one who didn't flat out say I was Dyonisus yesterday. He might have been my only hope - and therefore the rest of your all's only hope.

I need to get ready for work. Be back later.

-- Foley

Meh, don't worry about it. I figured you were either evil, hoping I was, or had read something wrong. (Note: categories are not mutually exclusive.) Not an issue. I'm entirely not cross about it!

However, your "defense", for lack of a better word, doesn't make sense. Let me explain.

Let's assume first that you're evil and lying about having made a mistake in the first place. You're deliberately trying to pin me as Dionysus since yesterDay, and decide that while it's unlikely, it's not a bad idea to try and convince the others. Who do you not kill last Night? Me. Because if I'm alive I'm around to be accused and to throw suspicion at. Hence why I say that if you are the last wolf, I would have been your least likely Night kill. Nerwen's clearly Persephone, a completely known innocent, Phantom's always stirring up trouble, and if you honestly didn't believe that I was Athena Mira had to be. Your last two choices were myself and Mira, and neither would have been very effective.

Now, let's assume that you're telling the truth, which regardless of your alignment I believe that you are. You've no reason to lie about it; if it wasn't a mistake, you would have kept at your case. If you're evil my above Night kill logic still stands, because you need me alive regardless of anything else simply because I'm not the most productive slaying. If you're innocent, it's a moot point because obviously you just made an error and are coming clean of it.

Either way, I'm certainly not offended, I was just perplexed at the time.

And can I just say that I slept well last Night? There was almost no way the wolf would kill me. A reminder on the roles as of yesterDay....

Nerwen: known innocent who knows one of our roles, thus eliminating two people from toDay's lynch
Phantom: essentially known innocent who was being such a jerk
Sally: more or less known innocent but whose role is still in doubt
Mira: common suspect
Foley: common suspect

Seriously, who would have chosen me to kill over Nerwen or Phantom? I'm just sayin'.

I have to get back to work. I'll be back later.
satansaloser2005 is offline   Reply With Quote