View Single Post
Old 09-17-2010, 09:05 PM   #329
the phantom
Beloved Shadow

the phantom is wading through snowdrifts on Redhorn.the phantom is wading through snowdrifts on Redhorn.the phantom is wading through snowdrifts on Redhorn.
Send a message via MSN to the phantom
Eye three categories...

-1-
The following people should be completely and totally off the lynching block today-

Greenie
Lommy
Phantom
Rune
Sally
Steve

Which leaves for lynching... everyone else.

-2-
Largely under my radar

Kath- You will be around more today?
Mira- You too?
Glirdan- You too?
Celuien- No feeling here, surprisingly.
Nog- I realize you had limited time, and your mix of defenses and finger-pointing looked standard.
Foley- Very single-minded yesterday. I can understand an Ordo with a death-grip on a theory, but I'd like to hear more about what other thoughts she has.
Wilwa- Considering the number of posts I have basically no thoughts here. I'm leaning careful Ordo right this second, but I'm not convinced.

-3-
I'd really like to have a bit of a chat with these folks.

Inzil- I absolutely hate your idea that people should not vote for a rep unless they mean it or whatever. I mean, who is always guaranteed to know what they're doing? The SoE. Therefore if anyone refrains from voting it'll probably be an Ordo, which means the vote is more likely to go the SoE way. And overall I thought you were too nice and happy in general. Afraid to make enemies or something. I'll be watching you.

Shasta- You were on both ladies all of yesterday, but you definitely seemed to favor fanning the flames towards Sally rather than Lottie. But then in 282 you said Lommy voted correctly, and she voted Lottie rather than Sally. It brings to mind the nasty idea that you wanted your attack to be proven wrong via a Sally lynch, thus saving Lottie, but then to make yourself look better at the end (when it seemed Izzy would choose Lottie) you gave the thumbs up on the Lottie choice. At least that's the suspicious story I came up with. What is your version? (SEE EDIT)

Legate- I'm really really back and forth on you. I found myself head-nodding with you much of the time, and your suspicions and defenses were well-balanced and such, but, BUT- there was one thing I didn't like about you, and that was the way you handled your rep vote. You really seemed to agonize over it in an odd way, as if you didn't want to make the choice or something. In 109 for instance it looks like you're setting up to later let your voting choice be made by others basically, and in 147/152 that is what in fact happens, yes? Basically in the end, your vote was the logical and only choice rather than your choice, and there's something dodgy about that. Am I off here?

Nerwen- I'm very undecided about you. On my little list of accusations and defenses, I have your line absolutely blank! Was I a screw-up during my readthrough, or were you especially skimpy with opinions yesterday? But at the same time, your post 273 made me wonder if you were maybe the only person on my wave-length as far as understanding precisely what I was up to yesterday (when you quoted my thoughts on Lommy's vote- you seemed to be wise to the fact that I was completely okay with lynching Lottie despite my seeming defenses of her, as evidenced by me not saving her).

(EDIT- I attributed the Lottie support post to you. Don't know how I mixed that up.)

Last edited by the phantom; 09-17-2010 at 11:01 PM.
the phantom is offline   Reply With Quote