View Single Post
Old 01-08-2011, 09:03 AM   #374
Inziladun
Gruesome Spectre

Inziladun is a guest of Galadriel in Lothlórien.Inziladun is a guest of Galadriel in Lothlórien.Inziladun is a guest of Galadriel in Lothlórien.Inziladun is a guest of Galadriel in Lothlórien.Inziladun is a guest of Galadriel in Lothlórien.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Nessa Telrunya View Post
Okay, to explain my suspicion of Rikae, I was very weirded out by how convenient it would be for a wolf for so much conversation to come of her post about Pitch. And most of it was about him, as well, taking the blame far away from her innocent-seeming phrasing.
This, at least, is consistent with what she said earlier.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aganzir View Post
So you thought Nessa was wrong about Lottie - whom you didn't particularly want to lynch either?
Already explained that. Nessa's last post induced me to want to save her, even though I didn't see Lottie as all that suspicious.

Quote:
And even if they're both wolves, I think it would have been worth it to save her. As far as I recall, neither of them had been attacking the other strongly, so giving the decisive vote wouldn't necessarily have cleaned them. And if two wolves are suspected heavily, their actions are often damage control rather than trying to wriggle out of the noose.
That's true. And in this game, I think the wolves would not be so quick to "bus" one another. They want the double kills to go on as long as possible.

Quote:
Inzil, why did you leave voting until so late?
I was at work. Believe it or not, though I do my best to prioritize and not let things interfere with WW, there are times when I have to get some other things done.

Quote:
Inzil waits till it's almost DL:01 and votes for Lottie without an explanation other than "Legate-180". I suppose that was a necessary addition given that he had expressed concern of Nessa in #222 - but he hadn't given any inclination that he considered voting for her, unlike Lottie (whom he could have voted to save himself), so it feels somehow self-conscious to me.
I'd said in other places that I wasn't comfortable with Nessa. Here I'd suggested to Kit that Nessa could be her hunt. So yes, I thought "Legate 180" might explain what I was doing.

Speaking of Kit, nothing from her toDay. Gone for good, then?

Quote:
This doesn't really help me make up my mind about Inzil though. I'd be inclined to lynch him (at least rather than Nessa) just to be on the safe side but I'm worried what happens if he isn't a baddie after all.
I'm telling you that evil as I may appear, killing me will not help this village.

Last edited by Inziladun; 01-08-2011 at 09:06 AM. Reason: x/d with all since #369
Inziladun is offline   Reply With Quote