View Single Post
Old 08-31-2011, 03:20 AM   #1844
Hookbill the Goomba
Alive without breath

Hookbill the Goomba is lost in the dark paths of Moria.Hookbill the Goomba is lost in the dark paths of Moria.Hookbill the Goomba is lost in the dark paths of Moria.Hookbill the Goomba is lost in the dark paths of Moria.
I had a bit of an odd Downer dream!

While in my local shop I found Aganzir tearing up the floorboards. She said she needed to hide from Rune who had discovered her "secret!" Never found out what this secret was, but once the floorboards were up we found a wine cellar. Within said cellar we found the phantom. He was drunk and smashing the place up, complaining that no one takes him seriously any more.
The wine cellar turned out to be a tunnel that lead onto a beach near the coast of Finland. Aganzir explained that this was how she had got to Britain in the first place. Rune would never think to look for her at home, after all!

I guess we have to wonder what secret Rune uncovered and why it was so important for Aganzir to hide. I SMELL A CONSPIRACY!!!