View Single Post
Old 09-14-2011, 04:17 AM   #1610
Hookbill the Goomba
Alive without breath

Hookbill the Goomba is lost in the dark paths of Moria.Hookbill the Goomba is lost in the dark paths of Moria.Hookbill the Goomba is lost in the dark paths of Moria.Hookbill the Goomba is lost in the dark paths of Moria.
Thumbs up

Beregond was a member of BI-5, the international espionage agency based in the Barrow Downs, and when he heard this report, he fired all of his staff and sent this picture to all new media simultaneously…

Quote:
Originally Posted by Beregond
Eonwe happened to be rooting through the Time Vortex and spotted this picture floating around. Once he landed back in the Barrow Downs, he translated it into the local language and shouted it at the nearest person, saying…

Quote:
Originally Posted by Eonwe
After finally accepting San-I-Am's green eggs and ham against his better judgement, Aladdin hallucinates about Karl Marx checking his balance
Said person was Galadriel55. She was more than a little annoyed by this disruption to her sleeping cycle, as she liked to ride her bike while asleep. Waking up, she crashed into a wall and left this pattern…

Quote:
Originally Posted by Galadriel55
Volo was in his space station and he spotted this craziness through his telescope. He was so outraged that he broadcast his message to the world…

Quote:
Originally Posted by Volo
Santa Claus manages to win Aladdin's favour with an elf in blue and a substantial breakfast when the previous djinn, Karl Marx faces personal bankruptcy
The shock of the message brought everyone to their knees. Then, as the silence returned, the people rose and blinked in the new light. Another Paper Telephone had ended.

Anyone up for another round?