View Single Post
Old 09-20-2011, 03:33 PM   #2968
Hookbill the Goomba
Alive without breath

Hookbill the Goomba is lost in the dark paths of Moria.Hookbill the Goomba is lost in the dark paths of Moria.Hookbill the Goomba is lost in the dark paths of Moria.Hookbill the Goomba is lost in the dark paths of Moria.
Thumbs up

It's not just voice actors we'll need, too! It occurred to me a few minutes ago that we could do with some music that isn't copy-righted. So, if someone wants to make us some crazy music, that'd be good. We can fall back on the theme tune as established in the previous animated specials, if need be, but it'd be nice to get a Downer with some musical skills in on the action.

We might also need a director! I think that once we have the script and cast set, we should arrange a Skype call in which we read-through the script and make sure we all know how we want to thing to sound. It'd be good to have a director for this. I'd be willing to do it if nobody else is, but if someone wants the job I'm not against having less work to do.

I had a quick out-line session in my head earlier and I think these will be the voices for the pilot...

Peter Hampton
Beef Colins / Alien Collins
Gertrude Hampton
Jon Fillis
Fr Formy
Sister Mister
Baby Beef (Formally Baby Bob)
Baby Beef's father
Barry Wight
Saucepan Man
Beth the Barmaid
Boris

There may be more depending on how the script comes out. But I'm thinking the Pilot will go as far as Jon Fillis being given his bus.