View Single Post
Old 02-25-2012, 06:47 AM   #289
Legate of Amon Lanc
A Voice That Gainsayeth

Legate of Amon Lanc is spying on the Black Gate.Legate of Amon Lanc is spying on the Black Gate.Legate of Amon Lanc is spying on the Black Gate.Legate of Amon Lanc is spying on the Black Gate.Legate of Amon Lanc is spying on the Black Gate.Legate of Amon Lanc is spying on the Black Gate.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Pomegranate View Post
Oh no! I guess this means one thing - Eonwe, you'll be dead after toNight, so it would be worthy of getting your one ordo.
I actually suggest first NOT. Keep everyone (especially the WWs, therefore) in the dark until the end of the Day - or until most people really have to start voting, at least (=e.g. if people started to suspect you one Ordo heavily, Eönwë, you should stop them and reveal the person) - because if you don't say that yet, the WWs can be confused, we can possibly read more from their reactions... Nobody will kill you until the end of the Day, right, so no hurry with that.

Quote:
Legate. I was looking at him yesterday thinking, there's no reason an innocent person would react to Eonwe's revelation like that. I mean, yes, you can question that, you can 'not be sure' but if you don't know more than an ordo, I can see NO reason why you would dare that much with the life of our Seer. The only reason I could think for you acting like that would have been if you had been the real Seer and tried to save Nog without being exposed yourself. Now that we can be sure that's not the case, I don't think there's any explanation Legate could give that would make him less wolf-like in my head.
Well it was similar - I suspected Eönwë so heavily at the moment he revealed that I thought his revelation MUST be fake, so I thought the real Seer is probably still somewhere, and wanted to make it so that the real Seer wouldn't have to counter-reveal yet, because that's what I thought Eönwë had intended (along with saving himself - there was no real logical reason for him to pretend to be the Seer if he was a Wolf. I thought he was a lame scared Wolf who lost his nerves seeing he's getting heavy suspicion and probably getting lynched, and so he tried to save his skin for at least one Day AND drag the Seer along with him. As you see, that would make perfect sense).
"Should the story say 'he ate bread,' the dramatic producer can only show 'a piece of bread' according to his taste or fancy, but the hearer of the story will think of bread in general and picture it in some form of his own." -On Fairy-Stories
Legate of Amon Lanc is offline   Reply With Quote