View Single Post
Old 02-25-2012, 10:29 PM   #381
Inziladun
Gruesome Spectre

Inziladun is a guest of Galadriel in Lothlórien.Inziladun is a guest of Galadriel in Lothlórien.Inziladun is a guest of Galadriel in Lothlórien.Inziladun is a guest of Galadriel in Lothlórien.Inziladun is a guest of Galadriel in Lothlórien.
Shasta Day 2

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shastanis Althreduin View Post
Note - for this game it's likely I'll only be active during the latter half of the Day, as Sally said - the DL is 6 am my time, so yeah.

In any case, I'll comment on the most recent happenings real fast before I go back and do a post-by-post commentary.

Eonwe - Seer
Nog - Wolf
Inzil - Acolyte

Seriously? Guys. Look at the Eruhen kill. It's pretty clear at this point that the Acolyte, if not a traditional werebear, at least has the power to kill by himself (I say him because Nog being a wolf doesn't mean his points about Inzil being the Acolyte aren't valid - I've thought so myself since yesterday, as did Rikae apparently).

Nog is a wolf. Fine. Lynch him tomorrow. Lynching one wolf out of four isn't going to have any short-term effects - if we lynch Inzil (who clearly, at this point, doesn't have the best interests of the village in mind), we drop the number of kills per night to one.

++Inzil
After Steve's reveal, Shasta votes for me, saying he thought I was the Acolyte since the previous Day. He's willing to vote for me over a probable Spy Day 2, yet Day 1 he had me in his "middle" category of suspicion and voted for Bom. He said I might be the target of a witch hunt then. I have a serious problem with this inconsistency. It looks like a possible attempt by a ShastaSpy to save a mate.

Quote:
We know it kills people. I think that's quite enough.
Again, we don't know what the Acolyte does.

Quote:
However, I didn't even consider a double-lynch idea. That would solve the conundrum quite nicely. Who's left to vote? Can we pull it off?
Thinks now about a double lynch of me and Nog. What really made me suspicious about Shasta wanting to get me was that he had no certainty I was the Acolyte, or whether the Acolyte was definitely evil.

It doesn't make sense to me still how an innocent could consider the Acolyte more worthy of killing than a wolf, even if it were certain who the Acolyte was.

This makes Shasta look evil.