View Single Post
Old 06-01-2014, 04:22 PM   #53
Legate of Amon Lanc
A Voice That Gainsayeth

Legate of Amon Lanc is spying on the Black Gate.Legate of Amon Lanc is spying on the Black Gate.Legate of Amon Lanc is spying on the Black Gate.Legate of Amon Lanc is spying on the Black Gate.Legate of Amon Lanc is spying on the Black Gate.Legate of Amon Lanc is spying on the Black Gate.
Quote:
Originally Posted by A Little Green View Post
Legate, enlighten me if I'm being stupid but why would the Maniac revealing mean by default getting a wolf by Day 2? What if there is no counter-reveal nor a Night-kill of the known Maniac (which the wolves would be insane to do)?
Yeah, of course, that was all under the headline of responding to Kitanna - her line was "I don't know if this guarantees us a wolf lynch on Day 2 though. Say our Maniac reveals and is not believed and lynched." - so I was referring to that. Obviously, we otherwise get "only" a known innocent. Which, right - I am pondering that in my post just above this one - it's a question which is better. Might be that actually the tactical advantage of threatening the WWs during their Night-planning outweighs the advantage of known innocent. So maybe we should after all leave the subject alone. In any case, if not now, what I said certainly holds value for the future.

Now to think about who to vote, though, and all that...

EDIT: x-ed with Nogrod
"Should the story say 'he ate bread,' the dramatic producer can only show 'a piece of bread' according to his taste or fancy, but the hearer of the story will think of bread in general and picture it in some form of his own." -On Fairy-Stories
Legate of Amon Lanc is offline   Reply With Quote