View Single Post
Old 06-01-2014, 04:42 PM   #57
Legate of Amon Lanc
A Voice That Gainsayeth

Legate of Amon Lanc is spying on the Black Gate.Legate of Amon Lanc is spying on the Black Gate.Legate of Amon Lanc is spying on the Black Gate.Legate of Amon Lanc is spying on the Black Gate.Legate of Amon Lanc is spying on the Black Gate.Legate of Amon Lanc is spying on the Black Gate.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Nogrod View Post
And also, there clearly is a limit when the revelation becomes obsolete aka we can no longer afford it.

BUt the biggest question I think is the one between whether to have a known innocent (that one becoming stornger and stronger asset every Day) or to keep up the threat and possibly kiil a wolf (chances getting betgter ev ery Night).
Yep, essentially, I think there would be some ideal "breaking point" when it would be a bit late for that. But of course again, depends on the situation - amount of remaining Wolves, Gifteds or even known innocents and so on.

But now I really am starting to feel sleepy and it's getting late... so... should vote. Problem is, not very many people actually said much of substance and those who did spoke mostly sensibly, so what to make of it? Blind shot is really NOT a good option here. Whereas I shared Greenie's concern about Sally - I had exactly the same gut feeling about that post, but the problem was that it was exactly only a gut feeling - that is not enough for me. I was even contempating about pulling a Nerwen (meaning, not voting), but then no - especially with such stakes and elements (Maniac...) that's giving too much power to other hands and, well, just irresponsible. Ah well. Hope I at least x-posted with something interesting. Otherwise I'll probably have to cast my vote for someone who out of those who posted little substance (about half the people) posted significantly less substance than what one would expect they could, or somesuch, if there would be such person...

EDIT: x-ed with Sally and Nogrod
"Should the story say 'he ate bread,' the dramatic producer can only show 'a piece of bread' according to his taste or fancy, but the hearer of the story will think of bread in general and picture it in some form of his own." -On Fairy-Stories
Legate of Amon Lanc is offline   Reply With Quote