View Single Post
Old 06-08-2015, 02:21 PM   #608
Aganzir
Woman of Secret Shadow

Aganzir is lost in the dark paths of Moria.Aganzir is lost in the dark paths of Moria.Aganzir is lost in the dark paths of Moria.Aganzir is lost in the dark paths of Moria.
DAY 1 and 2 opinions separated by |||, DAY 2 and 3 by ///
Brackets indicate a vague/changing opinion
Known wolves underlined. Confirmed innocents italicised (yeah, only those we've found out here, just to be on the safe side.

NIGHT 2 VICTIMS

phantom suspected: Nogrod, Lottie, Mac, Firefoot
phantom found innocent: Aganzir, Boro, sally, Nilp

Rune suspected: Greenie
Rune found innocent: (Form)

NIGHT 3 VICTIMS

Macalaure suspected: Aganzir ||| Aganzir, (Legate,) Firefoot, Form, sally, Lottie
Macalaure found innocent: Rikae, Firefoot, Nilp, Legate, Greenie ||| Rikae, Legate morm, Eomer, Lommy, Lalaith, Mith

Rikae suspected: Lommy, Greenie, Mac, phantom ||| Greenie, Firefoot, Lottie
Rikae found innocent: ||| Agan, Mac, morm, (Firefoot)

Legate suspected: Greenie ||| Greenie, Boro, Firefoot, Lottie, Aganzir, (mentioned earlier but later put on his second-best zone: sally, McCab, Mac)
Legate found innocent: (Nog, Lommy, Form, Kath, Shasta, morm, Mith, Rune, Nerwen) ||| Nerwen, Lommy, Mith

NIGHT 4 VICTIMS

Firefoot suspected: (Lommy) ||| Lottie, Mac, McC, (Rikae), (Eomer, Shasta, sally - potentially suspicious for the Nogwagon) /// Boro, Lottie
Firefoot found innocent: (Nog) ||| Nerwen, Form, Rikae, morm, Boro, Shasta, Eomer, (Greenie, Agan) /// morm

Lalaith suspected: Legate ||| Aganzir, (Legate, Boro, Mac) /// Lottie, Mac
Lalaith found innocent: ||| Greenie, Nerwen, Lottie /// Firefoot, (Lommy, Nerwen, Mith - assuming Legate as the seer thesis was correct), (Eomer - didn't really say he was innocent, just that he had good points more than once)

Can't conclude much from NIGHT 4 though. I also included Lalaith even if there's reason to believe she was killed by Boro while the ranger blocked the Fang pack tonight. It seems the Grip pack killed Firefoot as per Lottie's instructions - I'm inclined to agree with whoever said Lottie believed her the Seer and tried to paint her as a rival wolf to discourage the Ranger.

However, there are a lot of leads back to Boro - both Legate and Firefoot (and Lalaith) suspected him. And as I said yesterday, everybody except Rune out of the first 5 victims suspected Firefoot as well.
If neither is a wolf, the remaining few are doing a good job slipping under the radar.