View Single Post
Old 10-10-2006, 12:42 PM   #58
Nogrod
Flame of the Ainulindalė

Location: Wearing rat's coat, crowskin, crossed staves in a field behaving as the wind behaves
Nogrod is wading through the Dead Marshes.Nogrod is wading through the Dead Marshes.Nogrod is wading through the Dead Marshes.Nogrod is wading through the Dead Marshes.Nogrod is wading through the Dead Marshes.Nogrod is wading through the Dead Marshes.
Send a message via MSN to Nogrod
... to be continued

Jenny: I have really mixed feelings about. THere is a lot I suspect in Jenny.
In a way she seems like a most "thingish" one I could fathom here. Nicely countering the arguments and going with the general suspicions, just adding enough to look as an independent one. Also her interpretations on Lommy and Mac seem to be very different from mine (which does not mean that I think Lommy or Mac to be innocents... I will have to look at them after these) and too easily come up with. I mean, the difference between a wolf and an innocent lies there where an innocent tries to find the culprits and when s/he is unsure about it, s/he takes back her/his words and leaves the situation in a baffled state, but the villain will be most happy to just go after someone, whoever is suspected.

Then this really caught my eye:
Quote:
Rikae, dear, you really don't need to panic.
I'm not sure, or even ready to believe, that a thing would be this forward to her mate, but a thing might wish to "buy" some trust with this kind of a trick?

Lastly, on the thing I was mistaken, her point seemed firm enough:
Quote:
Actually, I think a Thing dies as a result of a new one being made. If a new Thing is not made, the old one does not die.
She happened to be right, even though it was not said aloud in the rules (check the rules or my post #52). So how did she know it? The things must have thought of these rules beforehand and taken care to understand them correctly?

But she has been considerate and reasonable all the time too. Like a good innocent or a very good thing indeed...

So Jenny seems to be my top suspect this far. I must think about this as the one you have just checked looks the most suspicious by definition... And I have not looked with an evil eye to the postings of Volo, Rune, and the trio (Rikae, Lommy & Mac) yet.

Sorry. I'll post this and come to the others in a while. Nice to see you back Menel and making good points. You are easing my problems a bit here.

And Foley: No I'm not intending to say you should only look for my earlier posts. I'm trying to continue with these "analysis" to the end... as I have time to make them...
Nogrod is offline   Reply With Quote