View Single Post
Old 12-02-2009, 06:53 AM   #274
Macalaure
Fading Fëanorion

Macalaure is a guest of Elrond in Rivendell.Macalaure is a guest of Elrond in Rivendell.Macalaure is a guest of Elrond in Rivendell.
I like Bes' analysis, except that it draws a lot on my inconsistencies. Don't forget that ordos, lacking any special knowledge, end up being inconsistent a lot, too.

I think I defended myself against pretty much all of his points already. New ones are that I was calling the votes against me a bandwaggon too early (but there were only a few minutes to go, and with Inzil's expectable one, I was in the lead - definitely enough reason to be concerned, I think), and my suspicion of Nienna (which really isn't strong at all, but her vote tried to save me, and sometimes wolves like to save people they know are innocent because it often earns their trust, and if the saving fails, trying to save a dead known innocent tends to look good).

Sorry, Trom. All that gender confusion in this game...

I still have to verify my own suspicion of Pitch, but the way the suspicion against him is raised by several people lately makes me very uncomfortable.

I might be hurting myself now, but Boro: wolf-Mac would be very comfortable to keep you alive at this point, enjoying that he has fooled you this far and that you're sometimes hesitant to change your opinions once you've properly formed them.

I was starting to wonder whether Lommy could be evil, but now her suspicions are almost the same as mine, which makes it difficult... unless my suspicions are completely off.
Macalaure is offline   Reply With Quote