View Single Post
Old 06-13-2010, 04:20 PM   #179
Inziladun
Gruesome Spectre

Inziladun is a guest of Galadriel in Lothlórien.Inziladun is a guest of Galadriel in Lothlórien.Inziladun is a guest of Galadriel in Lothlórien.Inziladun is a guest of Galadriel in Lothlórien.Inziladun is a guest of Galadriel in Lothlórien.
Quote:
Originally Posted by wilwarin538 View Post
Ok, so now Mira's dead. This is crazy. According to the narration it wasn't even like someone showed up and killed her, she just died by freak accident. Going to assume it's the other secret role, or this is Eomer's kill maybe?
Modfire would be my guess, for lack of other information.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pitchwife View Post
Thoughts about Lottie

I honestly intended to do a post-by-post analysis of our current Queen of the Post Count, but it would probably take me all evening, and I don't quite feel up to it at the moment. What worried me most about her (actually the only thing that worried me) is her involvement in the near-DL discussion about/with BG - it could be seen as increasing the pressure on BG and feeding the wagon without actually voting her (as she'd already voted me), or it could be seen as an innocent honestly questioning BG and trying to make up her mind. Taking in account my general impression of her and her performance toDay, I tend to think the latter. So I'm still more inclined to trust her (and I also happen to agree with her about her top suspects).
Lottie seems fairly harmless to me.

Pitch looks decent though, too. Nice efforts at analysation.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shastanis Althreduin View Post
Points out something that Noia said about knowing BG's true nature. This bothers me, but I don't know if it's Morph-ish or Traitor-ish. I'd be inclined to think the latter, honestly - the Traitor is more likely to draw attention to himself, I think, than a Morph would be. Also mentions that I should repair the water pipes. Don't tell me how to do my job! *sulk*
I don't really get what you mean there. It bothers you that I asked Para why he was so certain we'd know BG's role soon?

And you had to repair the water leak because our Chief Engineer Lottie well, might have made it worse.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shastanis Althreduin View Post
After this, given that I'm a little suspicious of Pitch, makes me wonder if Inzil isn't the traitor after all. Hmm.
Dark times for the Terran Fleet, when an Acting Captain can't offer a word of encouragement to one of the crew without it being scrutinised.
In other words, that was a throwaway remark. But if I were working with a Pitchmorph in any capacity I'd certainly do my best to praise him where all could hear.

x/d with Shasta and Pitch